A Home for the Supernatural [discussion/forms]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: A Home for the Supernatural [discussion/forms] accepting

Postby Kitzune, » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:52 pm

Someone can explain me how to start roleplaying cause it is my first rp and i donut know 😅
Hiya! You can call me Kat or Kylea, I'm Just your average space loving girl that is a big nerd for Netflix shows especially Voltron. A big aestetic and meme lover. Loaded sarcasm (just kidding but still). i read a l o t and believe in cryptids too, simply addicted to cinnamon rolls, I also love all sorts of gems and crystals. Fox enthusiast and gamer, Oh! and be sure to check out Billie Eilish and Echosmith.

VLD fanclub🌌 🌠 x TDP fanclub x x x
Image Image Image Image Image
Open for 1x1 roleplays! pm me
Kitzune,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vordai » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:11 pm

Hello again <3 It me, back again if you'll have me! Sorry for not being around, I needed a bit of a break but I'd love to pop back in if possible. Though if too much has happened, that's also cool!

On the off chance it's all good, can I get a brief summary of happenings? I can always squeeze my way back in if so^^
Vordai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enchantingxrain » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:29 am

Crystalkitsune wrote:Someone can explain me how to start roleplaying cause it is my first rp and i donut know 😅

Well you could read through the RP first and read what’s happing and what others are doing it. Not copy them but get ideas.
Here is A forum that has all the rules and there other forums to help you :).
enchantingxrain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beani » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:30 am

Crystalkitsune wrote:Someone can explain me how to start roleplaying cause it is my first rp and i donut know 😅

We're glad to have you!
Basically, all you need to do is throw your character in and have fun! Others will meet your character, become friends/allies, or start fighting for no reason.
It's pretty fun!
I am actually a newer role player myself, so I can tell you that you'll have a great time!
By the way, did you say your character was 32 inches tall?
Just vibing, hbu?
Just here to have a good time and to vibe the night away.
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitzune, » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:11 am

bvboo wrote: We're glad to have you!
Basically, all you need to do is throw your character in and have fun! Others will meet your character, become friends/allies, or start fighting for no reason.
It's pretty fun!
I am actually a newer role player myself, so I can tell you that you'll have a great time!
By the way, did you say your character was 32 inches tall?

Thanks! And i just put a random height which im gonna edit later so she just has the height of a normal 15 year old. Hehe
Just. Faith. wrote: Well you could read through the RP first and read what’s happing and what others are doing it. Not copy them but get ideas.
Here is A forum that has all the rules and there other forums to help you :).

Thx a lot for your help!
Hiya! You can call me Kat or Kylea, I'm Just your average space loving girl that is a big nerd for Netflix shows especially Voltron. A big aestetic and meme lover. Loaded sarcasm (just kidding but still). i read a l o t and believe in cryptids too, simply addicted to cinnamon rolls, I also love all sorts of gems and crystals. Fox enthusiast and gamer, Oh! and be sure to check out Billie Eilish and Echosmith.

VLD fanclub🌌 🌠 x TDP fanclub x x x
Image Image Image Image Image
Open for 1x1 roleplays! pm me
Kitzune,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:58 pm

Zith wrote:Hello again <3 It me, back again if you'll have me! Sorry for not being around, I needed a bit of a break but I'd love to pop back in if possible. Though if too much has happened, that's also cool!

On the off chance it's all good, can I get a brief summary of happenings? I can always squeeze my way back in if so^^

Of course! You're fine c:
Teko and Xander ate some weird plants in a garden, causing some weird side effects, which spread from Teko to Josere to Nessa when they came into contact. Nessa was running around as a feral fox for a bit trying to bite people. Now the effects seem to have faded and it's not so chaotic at the moment. People are kind of resting/sitting around.

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:
I'm sorta bad at responding but
feel free to message me anyway XD My PMs
are open if you wanna rant, chat about
fandoms or just talk about your day!
My main fandoms are: The Good Place,
Percy Jackson (HoO), She-ra, ATLA.

Storkies | Vargs
*Note* The art in my
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enchantingxrain » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:24 am

@ruethefangirl

I was wondering if I could make a charecter who is the “Owner” of the Sancuary. Is that okay?
enchantingxrain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vordai » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:20 am

ruethefangirl wrote:
Zith wrote:Hello again <3 It me, back again if you'll have me! Sorry for not being around, I needed a bit of a break but I'd love to pop back in if possible. Though if too much has happened, that's also cool!

Of course! You're fine c:
Teko and Xander ate some weird plants in a garden, causing some weird side effects, which spread from Teko to Josere to Nessa when they came into contact. Nessa was running around as a feral fox for a bit trying to bite people. Now the effects seem to have faded and it's not so chaotic at the moment. People are kind of resting/sitting around.

Oh my gosh that sounds like a load of excitement xD I bet Nessa had a bit of fun but at least its all good now :p I just slotted my boy in and said he was sleeping through it all xD
Vordai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:46 pm

bvboo wrote:not exactly caring that she looked like someone who survived a Griffin attack and used a stop sign.

Hold on I feel like this should be on a shirt XD I survived the red flower epidemic of 2019

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:
I'm sorta bad at responding but
feel free to message me anyway XD My PMs
are open if you wanna rant, chat about
fandoms or just talk about your day!
My main fandoms are: The Good Place,
Percy Jackson (HoO), She-ra, ATLA.

Storkies | Vargs
*Note* The art in my
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items