YFNGSS Discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: YFNGSS Discussion thread

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:34 pm

@Metronome
Sounds good, thank you! ^_^

@Everyone
If anyone wants to pair up our heroes for Jailbreak, feel free to hit me up. It can be with either of the siblings. :)
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuregalis » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:15 am

"How do you know you can trust me?"
Name: Emery

Alias: The Being Of Many Faces

Gender: Since Emery was born a slime, they don't have a set gender. They can however transform into a human. It is okay to refer them as a he or a she, whether they are in a human form or not.

Precautions: Destruction Chip, it was placed near Emery's heart core.

Ability: Emery has the ability to transform into any living being they have devoured. When they eat someone, they are considered dead as Emery has never spat them back out. New Horizon scientists have yet to figure out where all the people and foods Emery eats goes. In theory, they suspect they dissolve instantly but that theory has yet to solve how Emery increases their size in order to 'eat' when in their true form. They have a terrible affinity against fire. If they are pierced with anything sharp they may reform their body. They have a marble sized orb on the left side of their 'body'. It is considered to be a heart core although scientists do not want to find out. It is possible to stick your hand into Emery's body if you are wearing a rubber glove. He can increase his size depending on what it is he is swallowing. The scientists tested this and had Emery 'eat' large objects. As of the current moment they can only devour items as large as a trailer. They can only turn into beings with living cells as they dissolve almost instantly in their body but they can absorb and 'carry' them around. Inanimate objects are the only things known to leave the little slime's body.

Personality: Emery is caring to a certain point. They are incredibly patient due to all the infiltration missions they had to do. They enjoy the company of other people and especially enjoys it when being carried around whilst in slime form. It is very easy for Emery to adjust their personality to the person they have transformed into. They dislike transforming into other people without their consent unless New Horizon tells them to, in which they have no choice. Emery can quickly re-adjust their speaking habits and answers in a conversation when the environment calls for it. Only when Emery transforms into his most preferred form does he act in his own best interests.

Description: In slime form, Emery is 1'7 tall and 13 inches wide. They weigh at a mere 29lbs and is the color of the sky on a clear day while also maintaining a baby green tint. Emery can transform into humans of all shapes and sizes, though they use a human given to them by New Horizon when they turned 8. They use this figure in the tower and graduated in the academy with it. This figure takes the shape of a Caucasian human male, standing at 4'5 with pastel cyan colored hair and deep green eyes. It is suspected to be an 10 year old child. It is still unknown where the body came from although the hair and eye color have been changed to fit Emery's liking. The reason that they choose this form as their preferred body is simply because they have grown attached to it. If Emery ever does go outside with this form they wear a black hoodie and dark grey shorts.

History: Emery was born from an experiment a group of villains accomplished to create a creature that could cause chaos and havoc among the heroes. After a few days of life, Emery was quickly taken away by New Horizon during a raid onto the villain's hideout. They were taught English and many other languages during their first years in New Horizon's captivity. Studied on and studied with, Emery soon joined the academy and went on into the tower a few years later.

Other: Emery does not understand New Horizons true intentions yet and is still skeptical about what the 'villans' who created them and is unsure if what they said about New Horizon is true. At the current moment they are following the orders of New Horizon as they were the ones to raise them. They have a strange coating that surrounds their body which prevents them from losing their shape. If something pierces it they do not spill out onto the floor in a gooey puddle. The public, to their knowledge, has never seen Emery. The only know of their first name and their alias.The New Horizon website shows a picture of them wearing a mask. They are very capable in infiltration missions and assassinations REDACTED
Last edited by kuregalis on Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
kuregalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metronome » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:30 am

Lol funny thing is this isn't even the first puddle of slime I've had in this rp. It was done in an earlier rendition of this rp as well.

It looks pretty good, but maybe throw in a couple weaknesses?
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuregalis » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:44 am

oof, thanks for mentioning I forgot to put that

also when do we start? should I make a villain too?*
kuregalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metronome » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:04 am

We'll be starting once there's enough mini villains for the heroes. And yes please!
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:09 am

On the front page, should we write down the mini-villains? After we defeat them we would put a line through them or put: DEFEATED (in red).... Just an idea, idk.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metronome » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:18 am

We can. I'll also probs have a list pairing up the heroes to a suitable villain.
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:22 am

Okay, um, also question... I kinda imagined that the living space for the heros and whatever was lowkey like the Justice League place (you know, in literally space) but i'm 99% sure that isn't the case. Is the Jail near the superhero place or are we "All on a fieldtrip" or do they literally call us out for this kind of situation?
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:54 am

Name: Darius McCarthy

Appearance: He has black, short hair, and light blue eyes. He stands at around 6'1", and has an athletic, somewhat muscular build.

Power: Atmokinesis - he can control the weather in a certain radius, though mostly over the wind and air, being able to force strong winds, and even storms.

Weakness: He doesn't do so hot when it's dark, nor does he have a very good tolerance to high heats.

History: With a superiority complex, he was convinced that no one would be able to resist him. Who wouldn't want a guy that could control the weather, and make sure their dates had great weather? Quite a few people. However, Darius is not exactly the greatest at receiving rejection... at all. He lashed out when rejected in a bar, causing a huge amount of damage, which was got sent to jail for. But he's out, and ready for revenge on every person that was in that bar.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metronome » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:14 am

@ Perri: The tower and the jail are in the same city. The heroes live on earth in a so far unnamed city. Will probably just call it The City in a very The Tick fashion. Missions are doled out by Horizon officials.

@ Angel: Looks good!
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me