Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby Creativity » Fri May 01, 2020 6:00 am

๐“”๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“•๐“ต๐”‚

Hello. I am Creativity, or Crea for short. I am a female young adult, and I attend university.

I'm currently looking for a 1x1, as I'm sure you can tell. I am a semi-lit roleplayer, and can respond with anywhere from 1-10 paragraphs per character. I normally keep it between 2-6 paragraphs, though. I am very flexible, and will match you whenever I can. I expect you to have proper grammar, which means, yes, you MUST capitalize your 'I's. If rather dislike how it looks. I'm very sorry if this causes offense to you.

I will make the occasional typo, as is expected from everyone, but I typically catch them. I expect you to make a few typos here and there, as well; after all, we are only human. I also expect you to help with the plot. Most roleplays I've been in, during the setup, I had to come up with practically everything. I don't really like this tbh.

The only roleplay that I'm interested in right now is one based off of the 2003 Broadway musical and the 1994 book by Gregory Maguire, Wicked.

I am looking to roleplay Elphaba x G(a)linda, and I'd prefer to play Elphaba.

If you're interested, please PM me, and we can work out a plot! Thanks for reading!
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ†Ÿ
โ˜ฏ
โ†ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
โ™ก
xxxx

"๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“น ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“พ๐“น, ๐“’๐“พ๐“น๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ?"

xxx

"๐’ฎ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“… ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰. ๐‘€๐“Ž ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‰๐“๐“Ž๐“ƒ."

xxx

"๐“‘๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ธ ๐“ผ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ... ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“น๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ."
Creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

joeybatey's 1x1 search

Postby river1999 » Fri May 01, 2020 6:21 am

hello there!

my user is joeybatey but you can call me anna...or whatever you want really.

a bit bout me
        I've been roleplaying on and off for nearly ten years now, it's been about a year now since I've actually actively participated, minus some I just started on another site. I can write anywhere from 200-800 words per post, maybe a little less if we are doing something more relaxed (which I will be honest, I wouldn't mind either haha), usually I mirror replies once we get going. at minimum I will be able to reply a few days a week, but will try for more when I'm not busy. I'm not the most experienced with coding, so my posts and forms are generally quite simple. I do like romantic/lovey dovey plots (with a good dose of drama, not all fluff mind you), and roleplays with no romance don't particularly interest me. comfortable with mxm, fxf, mxf. also i prefer a thread over pm.

what I expect from a rp partner
        I don't mind if spelling is off here and there, if you don't reply that often, don't capitalize, if you're into the story and we're writing something that we both enjoy, lets have some fun!

what I'm looking to rp
        -always into anything fantasy/medieval/middle ages
        -something set in the past, 1800s/1900s
        -selkies?? always been interested in doing a roleplay involving such a creature
        -might be down for an animal roleplay? wolves or something in the wild perhaps? it's been a good while since i've roleplayed animals though.
        -fandoms i might be interested in roleplaying something from:
        merlin
        the witcher (I've seen the show about five times and am making my way through the books rn)

so that's me! if anything interests you, please shoot me a pm so we can figure something out and we can write something together! -anna xx
Last edited by river1999 on Fri May 01, 2020 6:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
river1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri May 01, 2020 6:36 am

Hi everyone! I'm Boomer, an asexual female that really likes roleplaying. I am not master coder like some of you guys, but I'll try my best to tell you what exactly I'm looking for!

*Requirements*
~ Good grammar/spelling; I understand a typo here and there, I make them sometimes too. As so long it's readable, I don't mind if your writing style is all lowercase.
~ Posting every couple days! I dislike waiting for replies. If you know you're going to be gone/won't have access to the internet, please just tell me! I'd rather know you can't post for a while than to sit there and wonder if you lost interest in the roleplay.
~ Accepting of LGBT+ characters.
~ Uh, I guess just be a friendly person overall.
~ Contribute to the plot! I'd love to hear your ideas.
~ I'm most comfortable RPing on Discord!

I'm really looking for anthro RPs ONLY at this time!
~ Plots: Honestly throw just anything at me; I'm sure we can come up with a cool plot

*Relationships*
~ I typically stick to M x F couples, although I'm not opposed to you having gay/bisexual characters. I don't have much experience with gay/bisexual relationships, however.

Hopefully I don't sound like a total bore and you'll want to try out a roleplay with me!
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winterfell. » Fri May 01, 2020 8:47 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
hi! i'm winter. quarantine has me
losing my mind and looking for a
few 1x1s to occupy my time. i c
an write 350+ words, but usually
aim for around 500. i will play a
ny number of characters. i can b
e quite chatty in ooc if you let m
e, so be ready for that. i love m
aking friends & collaborating on
all sorts of weird ideas. i love ch
aracter-driven stories and ideas
and get really invested in ships.
โ–‘โ–‘โ•‘โ…
โ–‘โ–‘โ•‘โ…
โ–‘โ–‘โ•‘โ…
โ–‘โ–‘โ•‘โ…
โ–‘โ–‘โ•‘โ…
โ–‘โ–‘โ•‘โ…
โ–‘โ–‘โ•‘โ…
โ–‘โ–‘โ•‘โ…
โ–‘โ–‘โ•‘โ…
โ–‘โ–‘โ•‘โ…
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
i live in the est and
work a part-time job
so posting schedules
might be inconsisten
t. i am very open to
all sorts of ideas, bu
t i only use to realis
tic fcs and i really o
nly do human rps.
โ–‘โ•‘โ…
โ–‘โ•‘โ…
โ–‘โ•‘โ…
โ–‘โ•‘โ…
โ–‘โ•‘โ…
โ–‘โ•‘โ…
โ–‘โ•‘โ…
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ…โ•‘โ–‘
โ…โ•‘โ–‘
โ…โ•‘โ–‘
โ…โ•‘โ–‘
โ…โ•‘โ–‘
i am interested in:
- got/high fantasy
- apocalyptic
- mxf or fxf plots
- star wars
- open to a lot
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
winterfell.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri May 01, 2020 10:49 am

XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:Hello, my name is Barricade. I'm currently looking for 1 x 1 roleplays. I do have a job so I don't get much on in the morning. Here are the roleplays I'm currently looking for. I do prefer playing females if we do M x F. I also do M x M too. I'm willing to double up too. I can write a paragraph or more depending on what you give me to work with. I'm looking for someone that can at least give me a paragraph to work with.

Assassin x target ( I would love this to be an MxM. I would prefer to play the target. )
Kylo ren x my OC ( I have a plot for this, and I would love too add my Destiny OC. )
The Mandalorian ( Mandalorian x my oc ) ( I can do either gender for my Destiny OC. So it would basically be the same plotline. For this one, I very much prefer to add my oc from Destiny. She somehow gets sent into their world and somehow she has to get back. The only thing is what if she ends up falling in love with him. I was thinking they could have a bounty on her causing Mandalorian to go after her because they don't know who exactly she is. ) I would very much love to try this out.
Nines x Gavin Reed. ( I only will play Gavin since I'm more comfortable playing him. I would prefer it Gavin hates Nines at first, but slowly warms up to him. )
Transformers. ( I'm craving this right now. )
Destiny. ( I didn't mind what pairing. I do have a craving for cadye 6 x my female OC. I do have a plot for this, I am willing to do M x M too. )
Vampire/Werewolves/hunter
( I was thinking with the vampire roleplay x human, my character could serve the vampire. Meaning if the vampire bites my character, they are bound together. That the vampire can't ever leave him since my character is a human. I was thinking they don't get along at first. I would love to do a M x M with this one, but I'm fine doing M x F too.

I also have another plot too. My male character is a detective and he has been trying to find a vampire who has been draining humans dry. Little does he know, this other male vampire has been watching him, and takes a liking to him. So he often appears to talk to the human at times, and my characters try to stop him. One day he actually does drink from the human but doesn't kill him. He leaves him there and now every time he checks out a crime, he will often get flashbacks. Can the vampire get my character to fall in love with him?)
Assassins Creed. ( I'm also willing to do M x M too. I can do my OC x cannon or any of the pairings. Maybe a crossover too where my character from a video game sometimes appears in their world. )
Protocreed ( Literally look for Desmond Miles x Alex Mercer. I prefer to play Desmond. )
Prototype ( Alex Mercer x my OC )
Crossovers
Multifandom
Venom x my OC ( Can either be M x M or M x F )
Hero x Villian ( It doesn't matter to me what side I play. )
Marvel ( Spiderman x my OC. Deadpool x my OC. I'm literally craving a Deadpool x my OC roleplay. Loki x my OC ) Thor x my OC ( Possibly will do this one. ).
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

โ”xxxxxxxxxxxโ”“
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
โ”–xxxxxxxxxxxโ”š

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crucifying. » Fri May 01, 2020 12:35 pm

hi, i'm creeps;, i've been around chicken smoothie for 7(?) years now, and i've been roleplaying for a lot longer. i'm seeking a 1x1 roleplay to fill my free time during work/after work. i can write 1+ paragraphs depending on how interested i am, and also on the replies you give. i'm fine with m x m, f x f & m x f. though i do prefer f x f or m x m. i'm seeking someone who will keep responses at about a paragraph. i do live in est and work 8 hours a day, so my response time may be a bit odd. i don't pay much attention to coding as i'm more interested in putting effort into the roleplay rather than coding.
i do like romance and fluff, but i also like dark themes and angstโ€”chicken smoothie appropriate.

plots i'm interested in:

-riverdale (any characters, or OC)
-vampire x human
-apocalyptic
-some sort of Doom Eternal based RP could be neat (2 Doomguy type characters possible, m x m or f x f)
-assassin x average person
-harry potter (OCs only preferably)
-some sort of coraline based one would be neat, likely OC x OC
-american horror story, literally any season
-god of war (OC x OC preferred unless you have other ideas!)

if you have any similar suggestions, feel free to mention it! i'm not horribly picky, but like any person, i do have preferred plots!
crucifying.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: joeybatey's 1x1 search

Postby river1999 » Fri May 01, 2020 12:35 pm

joeybatey wrote:
        hello there!

my user is joeybatey but you can call me anna...or whatever you want really.

a bit bout me
        I've been roleplaying on and off for nearly ten years now, it's been about a year now since I've actually actively participated, minus some I just started on another site. I can write anywhere from 200-800 words per post, maybe a little less if we are doing something more relaxed (which I will be honest, I wouldn't mind either haha), usually I mirror replies once we get going. at minimum I will be able to reply a few days a week, but will try for more when I'm not busy. I'm not the most experienced with coding, so my posts and forms are generally quite simple. I do like romantic/lovey dovey plots (with a good dose of drama, not all fluff mind you), and roleplays with no romance don't particularly interest me. comfortable with mxm, fxf, mxf. also i prefer a thread over pm.

what I expect from a rp partner
        I don't mind if spelling is off here and there, if you don't reply that often, don't capitalize, if you're into the story and we're writing something that we both enjoy, lets have some fun!

what I'm looking to rp
        -always into anything fantasy/medieval/middle ages
        -something set in the past, 1800s/1900s
        -selkies?? always been interested in doing a roleplay involving such a creature
        -might be down for an animal roleplay? wolves or something in the wild perhaps? it's been a good while since i've roleplayed animals though.
        -fandoms i might be interested in roleplaying something from:
        merlin
        the witcher (I've seen the show about five times and am making my way through the books rn)

so that's me! if anything interests you, please shoot me a pm so we can figure something out and we can write something together! -anna xx
river1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .bubble tea. » Fri May 01, 2020 1:09 pm

hey!
Name's bohoqueen, call me whatever you like. Don't let the join date fool you - I had an account from 2009-ish up until about a year ago. The whole time I was an avid rp'er, with previous experience on other boards. My writing's a bit rusty but with some time I can improve; especially with me doing nothing these days, I'm on pretty often. I'm in the pacific time zone. I would prefer an 18+ rp partner because I am also an adult, but anyone who has an open mind and mature personality is welcome. I do not enjoy coding, so don't expect anything fancy. It's mostly due to my poor eyesight, so please no bright colors or small fonts!

-roleplay
You know what, anything is fine. I'm so bored. Even if it's a fandom that I'm not familiar with, I'll look it up and do my best.
But! That said, I like fantasy and historical genres, and I'm super into Transformers as well as Red Dead Redemption 2.
cs veteran returning from a hiatas.

-trying to get back into the rp scene, feel free to send invites!
.bubble tea.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sylveonsweetie987 » Fri May 01, 2020 1:54 pm

Hi! I'm Syl and I'm looking for a casual roleplay!

A bit about me:
-My timezone is CST
-currently I will be on multiple times a day but most available in the afternoons
-LGBTQ+
-I do have some problems with procrastination/writer's block- I'll try my best to inform you of this
-Low to medium level roleplayer (I'll try to write somewhere between 2-5 sentences- stay in this range and I'll try to mirror your post.)
-While I have the ability to rp here, I really am much much more active on discord and would prefer it there.
-Doesn't mind ooc chat!
-I'm ok at coming up with plot starters but bad at making full plots
-Prefers playing females
-Willing to do any gender pairing but prefers fxf
-Will almost never play humans/humanoids. The one exception is realistic, modern-day rps where I can imagine them as anthros.
-bad at coding

What I expect from you:
-Willing to collaborate on plot with me
-low to medium level of roleplay skill
-writes at least 2 sentences
-LGBTQ+ friendly at least
-patient
-When roleplaying, uses capitals and writes in third person and past tense. That thing where people describe the actions in italics and the spoken lines are normal confuses me, so please please don't do it.
-can respond at least a couple times a day most days
-let me know if you're having writer's block/procrastination problems

Fandoms:
-warrior cats
-pokemon
-wings of fire

-a little drama
-big feels
-slice of life

Ideas:

Pokemon
-pmd team? slice of life maybe? romance?
-a few pokemon awake in a strange place, hurt and haggard. they only remember a few things about themselves and that they were on a trainer's team together, and they have to figure out what happened. romance would be good here too
-wild pokemon siblings/friends avoiding capture

Warriors
-two apprentices are separated from their clan and must locate them again, graystripe's journey style
-a winter that never seems to end
-puppy love
-two LGBTQ+ cats in a clan that doesn't allow it
-a cat with some sort of "freakish" mutation is thrown out by their clan and is taken in by rogues who teach them to hate clans. They get separated from the rogues and hurt somehow, and a nicer clan takes them in. They must learn to like clan life again

currently I am very much wanting a simple, lowkey slice of life rp tho! something in a realistic, modern day setting like I said above, with anthros or humans you don't mind me imagining as anthros

Just pm me if interested!
โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ

โ™ฅ Hi, I'm Syl (she/her), your friendly neighborhood procrastinator! I make art and stuff like that โ™ฅ
โ™ฅ Autism โ™ฅ ADHD โ™ฅ Asexual Lesbian โ™ฅ Jewish โ™ฅ
โ™ฅ Current hyperfixations: The Owl House, Kalons โ™ฅ

โ™ฅ I'm @/sylsoddsandends on Tumblr, if you want to see art/writing/etc! โ™ฅ

โ™ฅ Trade me! โ™ฅ My Kalons โ™ฅ

โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ
sylveonsweetie987

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pixieknees » Fri May 01, 2020 4:17 pm

x
Last edited by pixieknees on Sat May 02, 2020 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
pixieknees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me