Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:32 am

XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:Hello, my name is Barricade. I'm currently looking for 1 x 1 roleplays. I do have a job so I don't get much on in the morning. Here are the roleplays I'm currently looking for. I do prefer playing females if we do M x F. I also do M x M too. I'm willing to double up too. I can write a paragraph or more depending on what you give me to work with. I'm looking for someone that can at least give me a paragraph to work with.

Assassin x target ( I would love this to be an MxM. I would prefer to play the target. )
Kylo ren x my OC ( I have a plot for this, and I would love too add my Destiny OC. )
The Mandalorian ( Mandalorian x my oc ) ( I can do either gender for my Destiny OC. So it would basically be the same plotline. For this one, I very much prefer to add my oc from Destiny. She somehow gets sent into their world and somehow she has to get back. The only thing is what if she ends up falling in love with him. I was thinking they could have a bounty on her causing Mandalorian to go after her because they don't know who exactly she is. ) I would very much love to try this out.
Nines x Gavin Reed. ( I only will play Gavin since I'm more comfortable playing him. I would prefer it Gavin hates Nines at first, but slowly warms up to him. )
Transformers. ( I'm craving this right now. )
Destiny. ( I didn't mind what pairing. I do have a craving for cadye 6 x my female OC. I do have a plot for this, I am willing to do M x M too. )
Vampire/Werewolves/hunter
( I was thinking with the vampire roleplay x human, my character could serve the vampire. Meaning if the vampire bites my character, they are bound together. That the vampire can't ever leave him since my character is a human. I was thinking they don't get along at first. I would love to do a M x M with this one, but I'm fine doing M x F too. )
Assassins Creed. ( I'm also willing to do M x M too. I can do my OC x cannon or any of the pairings. Maybe a crossover too where my character from a video game sometimes appears in their world. )
Protocreed ( Literally look for Desmond Miles x Alex Mercer. I prefer to play Desmond. )
Prototype ( Alex Mercer x my OC )
Crossovers
Multifandom
Venom x my OC ( Can either be M x M or M x F )
Hero x Villian ( It doesn't matter to me what side I play. )
Marvel ( Spiderman x my OC. Deadpool x my OC. I'm literally craving a Deadpool x my OC roleplay. Loki x my OC ) Thor x my OC ( Possibly will do this one. ).
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sorashinny » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:06 am

sorashinny wrote:Hello all,
I've been feeling like doing some 1x1 roleplays.
Like on Discord.
Bit of info on me. I don't have the best grammar or spelling but I am on most days, and I mirror post pretty well, from five sentences to three paragraphs. It just depend on what I'm given to work with.
I am an adult and would only like to play with an adult. +18 Please.

What I'll do:
• make multi sentence or multi paragraph responses.
• send fast responses/ or on every other day.
• I don't mind talking in (speak) to help with the story
• Willing to help add or create a story/or play more that one character.
• I can do romance, M/M, M/F, F/F Other. If I do M/F i would like to be the Female, but other that that I'm open.

What I want you to do:
• Respond at least every other day.
• be some what literate with your responses
• PLEASE don't send me one sentence responses, it doesn't give me enough to work with
• Able to come up with twists and help with the plot.

Things I'm willing to role play:

Random
• anything to do with supernatural, vampires, werewolves, Demons etc
• Soul mates (marking, imprinting, first words)
• Gangsters or Mafia
• Emperor and concubines
• Hades and Persephone
• more just ask

Cannon
• Phantom of the opera
• Supernatural (If I do this one, I would like you to play Crowley, and I can play who ever you would like)
• Batman or Villains ( Joker, Scarecrow, Bruce, OC, I'm open)
• The Hobbit
• Some X-Men
• Harry Potter (If I do this one, I would like you to play Snape, and I can play who ever you would like)
• Horror Romance (ie: Friday The 13th, Elm Street, Dracula, IT.)
• more just ask

What I wont do?
• Just animals
• Just normal day humans/day life
• Warrior cats
• Some anime (RWBY, One piece, Others, just ask)

Pretty open and will to work on something. ^.^
Last edited by འབྲོག་ཁྱི on Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed inappropriate content
sorashinny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:49 am

hello! My names Niravi, or Jace, and I’m looking to get back into role playing. It has been over a year since I did a roleplay seriously, so please expect me to be a bit rusty. I am on a tight schedule between school, games, tournaments, and art commissions, so please be patient as it might take a day or two before I reply.
    I am about a semi-lit roleplayer, I try to do a minimum of one paragraph. But, I might start off a bit short due to my rather long break, I still need to get back into the swing of things.
    I don’t tend to do fandom-based role plays unless I get really into something, so unless it’s listed below I’d rather not do anything based on a book, show, or any other fandom.
    I only do MxM role plays if romance is involved within the roleplay(I do prefer having romance in somewhere, although it’s definitely not required).

I only use OCs, if you want to use a cannon characters I’m fine with it!
    Interests-
    Werewolf x human (either role)
    Werewolf x werewolf
    Shapeshifter x shapeshifter
    Shapeshifter x human (either role)
    Mafia leader x random (random role preferred)
    Maze runner (greenie role preferred)
    Superpowers (can be both or either)
    Hunter X Hunter RP (tent, as I’m only on ep 35. Would have to be from beginning.)
    MHA (OC x OC or OC x Any, OC preferred)

I’m open to more, these were just off the top of my head.
Last edited by rabidlynxeon on Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i am no longer active
due to health issues and instability, I will not longer be active here.
I will be semi-active on toyhouse and discord for the time being but I will likely disappear soon.
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aussieriot » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:23 am

about me !

Code: Select all
i'm an adult, and as such i do not want to roleplay with minors. please do not contact me if you are a minor, thank you! i live in GMT time, and usually respond at least once a day, but I work retail and can often get quite tired.

What I do:
• multi-paragraph responses.
• respond at least once a day.
• run plot points by you.
• brainstorm plot ideas!

Where I RP:
• Google Doc.
• Discord.
• 1x1 thread here.

AU's & Topics:
• Angst is my go-to.
• I love, love, love demon x hunter au's.
• Violence is pretty fun in RP!

Muses & Ships:
• Kirishima Eijirou (BNHA) - KiriBaku, KiriTetsu, KiriRappa, KiriFat
• Rin Okumura (Ao No Exorcist) - RinBon, RinAimon
• Scott McCall (Teen Wolf) - Scott/Derek, Scott/Deucalion
aussieriot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby John Shepard » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:43 am

About me;;

♦Young adult, goes by Apo or Archie
♦Fairly active
♦Semi-lit, several years of experience
♦Decent spelling, grammar and punctuation
♦Mainly plays males, ok with females
♦Most comfortable with mxm, fxf & mxf are ok
♦Won't do purely romance
♦Roleplays through thread or google docs
♦Doesn't care too much about post length
♦Likes to talk OOC

About you;;

♦Friendly and chill
♦Somewhat active
♦At least semi-lit
♦Proper spelling, grammar and punctuation
♦Willing to contribute to the plot
♦Only contact me when you're really interested
♦Don't abandon the roleplay without telling me
♦Willing to communicate
♦Understanding when I'm unable to reply
♦Not required, but OOC chat would be nice
Fandoms;;

Dragon Age Origins, DA2, DAI
Theron/Zev, Fenris/Garrett, Inky/Dorian, OCs
Mass Effect Trilogy, MEA
John/Kaidan, Scott/Reyes, OCs
Horizon Zero Dawn
Aloy/Ikrie, Aloy/Petra, Aloy/Avad, OCs
Far Cry 4
Ajay/Sabal, Ajay/Pagan, Ajay/Rabi
She-Ra and the Princesses of Power
Glimmadora
Assassin's Creed
Ezio/Leo, Alexios/Alkibiades
GreedFall
m!De Sardet/Constantin
Destiny
OCs

Non Fandom;;

Medieval fantasy or realistic
Royalty, knights, thieves, elves, etc.
SciFi
Space, aliens, androids, etc.
Our hero, our hero claims a warrior's heart
John Shepard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[adriana's one x one search!]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:50 am

hello! i'm adriana and i'm looking for, hopefully, a
long lasting role play partner! i'm also looking to
use my character brooke.

about me
female who lives in the est. a minor, though, not
that young. able to post at least two+ times a week.
on most frequently during the weekend. i do attend
school so i may not be able to post daily due to that.
i write around 250+ words, so a paragraph or two.
lgbtq+ friendly! looking for an fxf pair though, either
platonic or romantic. i only role play on cs forums too.
i write in lowercase, have good spelling and decent
grammar. i love to talk plot and character drama!
i'm a little shy but enjoy talking ooc nevertheless.

likes / dislikes
likes; fantasy / supernatural creatures and powers,
apocalyptic, space, adventure, fantasy settings.
dislikes; strictly human / animal rp's, using canon
characters, immediate romance, medieval plots.
town, college, school, camp, etc role plays.

about you
i don't ask much of my partner, just that they're
semi-literate, able to post a few times a week, can
be patient with me when it comes to replying, and
will help in expressing their ideas, keep the plot
going, and just be friendly as i am searching for a
long time role playing buddy.

here's some basic plot's i'm
interested in! feel free to
suggest other things! none of
these plots are fleshed out so
we'd need to discuss them!

our oc's find themselves
stuck on an alien planet and
must learn to survive

our oc's are trapped in a
saw like game and must
escape deadly puzzles

our oc's go on a fun and
crazy adventure together
into the unknown

apocalypse w/ powers.
zombies, dystopian, end of
the world, etc

inhuman x human w/ a fun
plot to go along like above

inhuman x inhuman w/ a
fun plot added on like above

that's all folks. if interested,
send a pm my way! bye ♡
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:22 am

About Me!~
Hello~ I'm Endymion.
The first thing to know about me is I am currently rather ill. I've been going from doctor to doctor to try to figure out what's going on with me and I had to be taken out of college in order to focus on my health. This is something important to keep in mind. I do my best to be active however if I'm ever slow, need a small break or get confused please do try to understand. I will do my best to let you know what's going on.
I mirror semi-lit posts to the best of my ability. All I ask from you is that you can be mindful as to my health, be active, give more than just a line, help develop ideas/plots and be friendly. I have anxiety as well so I may be awkward at first. ^^' I'll try my best not to be. I live in the EST timezone. Please do note that I'm gay and thus am very open to anything LGBT+. I will play any gender.
I mostly prefer Discord as I would be more active there. However, if you would prefer forums, let me know. Feel free to PM me here or on Discord. Prince Endymion#3296 is my tag should you choose to PM me there. I'll be more likely to see it.

What I'm currently looking for!~
Bold = Craving
Underline = Character I will play

Legend of Zelda
My current biggest interest! I don't have many plots, however I have certain things I'm interested in.
Sidon x Link ~ I love this ship very much. I'd personally prefer to be Link, however I can play Sidon if necessary. I also really like Mute!Link so I would be happy with that.
Linked Universe ~ It's probably a bit obscure here on CS, however if anyone knows that AU, I'd love to figure out some sort of roleplay we can do with that.
ANYTHING ~ Any Era, any timeline, any game. I'm happy to do almost anything Zelda related! I'm not a fan of Zelink, however. Edit: I would be willing to do Zelink if necessary. I'd also prefer to play Canon characters as much as possible. I have OCs I can fit into Zelda, however my Zelda OCs are a bit of a work in progress. I'm happy to do any AU that isn't based on a real life time period. Role swaps are a fun idea. Good Ganondorf? 10/10. Let him be friends with Link and Zelda. I love angst. And fluff. MidZel? 10/10 SidLink? 10/10 Have other ships that aren't ZeLink? Let me know. I'd probably be iffy with anything involving Ganondorf but we'll see. I like the Zora a lot if that means anything. I don't care for the Gorons too much. I've played at least a little bit of every game. I own every Manga. I probably wouldn't be too into a Four Swords rp, but hit me and I'll see. I don't have story lines but I'd love to develop with you.
Favorite Characters (to play or to interact with)
Fi, Ghirahim, Zelda, Link, Ganondorf, Sidon, Mipha, Ruto, ZORA, Midna, Skull Kid... Really anyone though. I just very need Zelda related things.
WILL NOT DO
Time Period AUs... Will add as I think.

Sailor Moon
Sailor Moon! I'm clearly into Sailor Moon. I've played every character before, but I'm better at some than others.
Usagi x Mamoru ~ UsaMamo! Miracle Romance. I go by manga characterization, not anime. So Mamoru would have the Golden Crystal and all that. I love SilMil timing. But I'd also be happy with present and future UsaMamo too. I'd be happy to include this in anything.
Silver Millenium ~ Yes. I'd love to explore the Silver Millenium before the war, as well as the Golden Kingdom. I can play The Shittennou and the Senshi, though I'd prefer we'd take half and half... I prefer KunZoi to Sen/Shi by a long shot. I'm better playing Zoisite, Ami, Makoto, but I'm happy to be anyone. Everything for the SilMil and Elysion are all so vague that I'd love to expand and explore how things would be. How Serenity met Endymion and etc.
Present times ~ Like I said. I'm happy with anything!! :3 Please just let me know. I don't have story ideas. I'd love to develop with you.
Favorite Characters (to play or interact with)
Everyone. Most Mamoru I love being him. Also. Almost any ship. I'm not great with Mina/Rei but others... I'd prefer to keep this canon.
WILL NOT DO:
Seiya x Usagi. Not a fan. At all.

Undertale
Eh. I'm not as into this anymore but...
Mettaton x Sans ~ Odd pair but I've grown to like it.
Mettaton x Anyone that isn't Papyrus ~ Hit me. If it's not Papyrus I might be into it.
Asriel x OC ~ I have a sweet green SOUL human OC~ He's a guy.
Favorite Characters (to play or interact with)
OCs (I have the human, as well as some second gen MettaSans kids...), Mettaton, Undyne, Alphys
WILL NOT DO:
Papyrus x Mettaton. Sorry. I won't play Papyrus or Sans.

OCs
I have quite a few OCs that I can put into situations. I'd rather not use them for Sailor Moon or Zelda, however if I have to I will. PM me about them...

And with that I believe that's it! The take away from this I suppose is anything Zelda/Sailor Moon related I'm craving. PM me ASAP and let me know!~
╔═══════════════════╗

Hello! I am Endymion.
I am sick right now, keeping me from college...

a
I am mostly interested in:
Sailor Moon and Legend of Zelda

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

╚═══════════════════╝
Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sashahardy » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:38 am

want to make this very short and simple, i'm looking to satisfy my needs of WRITING and CREATIVITY with a long-term roleplay partner. I'd legit sell my left kidney for a good roleplay at this moment, i have too much free time on my hands and my brain is full of ideas and won't let me sleep ughhhh

few things to know about me;
      - female
      - live in the uk, work from home so replies will be quick (; i also stay up most nights, so hit me up if you live from the other side of the world
      - i can write for days which means i can do a lot of lengthy paragraphs, legit i can make you a book if you want??? idk
      - not bothered about things looking top tier, i can settle for a basic looking stuff as long as the quality of the writing is there ygm
      - can roleplay either male or female or both idc, comfortable with any sexualities! personally i prefer fxm pairings c: but can do mxm or fxf alongside, i can handle more than one character at a time
      - feel free to message me at all times outside the rp, i'm always looking for new friends!

i'm looking for roleplays like;
      - peaky blinders
      - spiderman (CURRENTLY CRAVING)
      - anything fantasy (demon x angel, werewolves, vampires etc)
      - dogs, warrior cats, wolves etc
      - percy jackson
      - high school, lots of drama hehe or romance just depends

i'm also really good with thinking of good plots on the spot, so if theres something similiar that fits into that list that you'd like to do, or want to add in your own little twist please message me and i'm sure we can think of something together! even if it's something you have been dying to do but haven't found anyone to roleplay with, i'm your guy c;
sashahardy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:34 pm

( 🌸 --------- 宇宙恒星和燃烧的天空xxx月血xxxx火 | ♦️ )

CURRENTLY SEARCHING FOR A PARTNER . . .
300+ words, literacy+detailed, realistic fc for charrie, romance, fluff, angst
drama, (if you are comfortable handling more than one charrie, then various
characters !!) oc x oc | canon x canon. i am prefer to play male for mxf! open to mxm, mxf, fxf!

some names idk the rest off the top of my head but don't be discouraged!
dc, marvel, jurassic park, harry potter, hunger games, percy jackson,
pokemon!!! warriors, vampires, werewolves, humans, supernatural
creatures, equestrian, college, high school, friends, enemies, relationships, ex's etc.

i would appreciate if we worked together on a plot ! i got a few nice faces i wanna use!
if you have discord it is easier to discuss there. :) i don't rp via pms. thread only.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lol » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:19 pm

hello! i'm gonna keep this real short & sweet (i promise).

i'm madison, i live in the est timezone, i'm currently looking for a long-term roleplay: i would like to keep
            this roleplay going more than a week (if that's out of your range, please don't waste my time), i don't mind
            holding the roleplay over cs forum's & or discord, and prefer that you don't put all the plotting on just my
            shoulders.

i'm currently looking for very select few things which are (italics is the role i prefer):
            ——*—— star wars:
            * finn + poe (stormpilot)
            * a sorta-kinda ben solo au? [spoilers for tros: where he lives & rey dies instead... he continues his life as
            the next 'skywalker'
            ]
            * obi-wan + padmé OR anakin (platonic relationship only between anakin + obi-wan)
            * leia OR luke + han

——*—— haikyuu: (tiny note! — i prefer to do aus with haikyuu because i haven't seen/read the manga
            and anime in a LONG time. so please keep that in mind!)
            * akaashi + bokuto
            * kuroo + tsukishima
            * iwaizumi + oikawa
            * tsukishima + yamaguchi
            * ushijima + tendou
            * kuroo + oikawa

——*—— danganronpa (2, 3, or udg):
            * nagito komaeda + hajime hinata OR izuru kamukura
            * makoto naegi + byakuya togami
            * kazuichi + gundham
            * kokichi + shuichi
            * shuichi + rantaro
            * k1-b0 + miu
            * toko fukawa + komaru naegi

that's considerably it! please pm if you're interested in writing with me. thank you!
lol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me