lost kids v.2 | discussion + forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

lost kids v.2 | discussion + forms

Postby axelandria » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:56 am

L O S T . K I D S
discussion + forms • discord

this is the discussion thread for the lost kids roleplay. post all ooc, discussion, and forms here!

this is a basic skeleton form. feel free to use your own or pretty this one up!
Code: Select all
[center][img]h[/img][/center]
[b]name:.[/b]
[b]age:.[/b]
[b]gender:.[/b]
[b]sexuality:.[/b]

[b]role:.[/b]
[b]species:.[/b] (human/oid)
[b]powers:.[/b]

[b]personality:.[/b]
[b]history:.[/b]
Last edited by axelandria on Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:22 am, edited 23 times in total.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

jazmine starks

Postby axelandria » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:58 am

J A Z M I N E . S T A R K S

nickname:. jaz
sexuality:. homosexual

role:. leader
species:. humanoid
powers:. agility, eyesight, fire

personality:. quick-thinking, positive, bold
history:. born into a poor family, jazmine always felt separate from the other kids her age. she never seemed to be able to make any friends. when she discovered she was a humanoid, jaz was only nine. she immediately went to her mother, thinking she'd understand, but her mother was horrified. she threw jaz out of the house with nothing, and swore on her life that if she ever saw jaz again, she'd kill her. so jaz stayed on the streets for a year before a lost kid found her. jaz has been with the lost kids for seven years, and became the leader three years ago. one year ago, jaz came across a particularly reckless peacekeeper, named riley, and they got in a heated fight. jaz survived without being caught, but was left with a large scar on the back of her left hand. the two now have a hateful rivalry going on.

Last edited by axelandria on Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:39 am, edited 5 times in total.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

marley hook

Postby axelandria » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:59 am

M A R L E Y . H O O K

nickname:. Marley
sexuality:. bisexual

role:. scavenger
species:. humanoid
powers:. invisibility

personality:. sarcastic, pessimistic, rebellious
history:. marley has been in foster care for as long as she can remember. when she found out she was a humanoid, it wasn't hard to simply slip out of the system. she didn't tell anyone she was leaving, for fear of leaving behind people who hated her, instead just not going back to her current foster home one day after school. her foster parents never searched for her. marley found the lost kids through jazmine, who found marley testing out her abilities in a back alley. marley has been with the lost kids for four years.

wavy faded red hair, amber eyes, long flannel, black t-shirt, bleached jean shorts, black tights, black beanie
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

nathan rummel

Postby axelandria » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:59 am

N A T H A N . R U M M E L

nickname:. Nathan
sexuality:. pansexual

role:. civilian
species:. human

personality:. flirtatious, out-going, self-confident
history:. nathan was born into a middle-class family. they weren't rich, but they weren't poor, either. they used coupons occasionally, and mostly bought things that were on sale. his father could never find a job that gave them enough money, and his mother worked night shifts at some factory somewhere. nathan had to work for whatever luxuries he wanted, and although he tried hard in school, he could never get good grades. he just finished school, and he's working at a coffee shop downtown, trying to save up enough money to go to college or get an apprenticeship for photography. nathan believes that the stupid humanoids haven't had it all that much worse than him, his life is pretty bad, too.

short brown hair, brown eyes, black t-shirt, black jacket, blue jeans
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kristian Ludwig

Postby doc . » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:39 pm

"Ze healing is not as rewarding as ze hurting."
Image is mine please do not use
Name || Kristian Arzt Ludwig
Called || Kris - Kristian - Dr. Ludwig
Age || 28
DoB || November 16th
Gender || Cis-Male
Pronouns || He/Him
Sexuality || Homosexual
Race || Human
Origin || Stuttgart, Germany
Occupation || Surgeon / Doctor
Status || Single - PM Me for any Relationships
Theme || "Eulogy" - Tool
Role|| Peacekeeper
Powers|| None

⇀ Description
Kristian is a Teutonic man of medicine. While he may have a tenuous adherence to medical ethics, he is nonetheless the primary healing class of the team. What he lacks in compassion for the sick, respect for human dignity, and any sort of verifiable formal training in medicine, Kris more than makes up for with a bottomless supply of giant needles and a trembling enthusiasm for plunging them into exposed flesh.

Raised in Stuttgart, Germany during an era when the Hippocratic oath had been downgraded to an optional Hippocratic suggestion, Kristian considers healing a generally unintended side effect of satisfying his own morbid curiosity. He grew up alongside his father, who was also an aspiring doctor, but he died, leaving Kris alone with nobody to care for him. Also leaving him with no rules to follow, and everyone knows how the Hippocratic Oath states 'to do no harm'..

⇀ Preferences
Working alone
Spending time working
Cooking traditional German meals
Dislikes
Water
Heights
Loud and noisy people
Cats

x
x
x
x
x

⇀ Description
Height || 6'0"
Build || Thin yet muscular
Eyes || Lightning blue
Skin tone || Pale white
Hair color || Dark brown with white peppered in
Hair style || short hair that can come into a curl near the front
Demeanor || Stern, Stoic, yet Kind
Style || Comfortable
standing tall and lanky, this piece of wood looks like he needed to eat a sandwich once in a whileThough he's not overly skinny, he's still close to being underweight. Black fuzzy hair on his head that can come into a curl near the front, his face is thin and pale. Along with glasses resting on his roman nose, all he usually wears is a white shirt, a red tie, and a brown vest covering it all along with black pants and boots. He also has nine fingers instead of ten, he has no left index finger. Also wears red gloves sometimes. Due to an attack from a plague, he's missing a leg and is replaced with a bionic one

⇀ Important Notes
Sometimes gets paralysis attacks and cannot walk for an extended period of time
Cellular regeneration is not a perfected art
Has a large tattoo down his back, of white angel wings. He's known throughout the town of the 'Angel of Death' for his work
Many scars riddle his body from his job
Knows his own body better than yours, inside and out

⇀ Background
I don’t like simply labeling characters as “crazy.” Yeah, he’s got the mad scientist thing going on, but I think that stems from Bipolar Disorder. Specifically, Krstian has type I, which is what people usually think of when they imagine bipolar behavior: extended periods of elevated mood (or hypomania) punctuated with full manic episodes, which can take on psychotic features. There may or may not be periods of depression. He doesn’t seem to swing that way, but it’s possible.

He’s DEFINITELY a self-medicator. A bit of smoking and a bit of drinking probably help to calm him down when he gets too high-strung. I doubt he takes pills for it, e.g. lithium or anti-convulsants, because of the high likelihood of side-effects. I could see him doing some DIY ECT, though. Getting too unstable? A few brain zaps, and he’s right as rain!

⇀ Family
He grew up without a father, his older brother Arzt stepping in as that model for most of his life. He lived with his mother, who worked nearby in a market. One night she didn't come home to tuck them into bed, and the little boy had to tuck himself in. The next morning she was sleeping on the couch, they made breakfast for her. From that night on he noticed her belly swelling up little by little, until it was too big to ignore. She took both Arzt and Kris to the side to explain how she had met someone else to help take care of them, and that he had gifted them with a new sibling on the way. Both boys were very excited, and couldn't wait to have their new sibling out.

They never saw their step-father.. and if they ever did, they would hide behind their mother or would get little looks of him. He was a strange man.. he wasn't German.. he was something else. The time came and their mother's water broke. She couldn't make it to the hospital with nobody to drive her, so Arzt had to help deliver their new brother. She died soon after, and left the boys to look after the little one.

⇀ Important Moments
Age 3 - Loses his mother who dies giving birth to his brother
Age 7 - Loses his brother Arzt and his brother Josef to a massive bomb that leveled the city
Age 15 - Finds his way through schooling quickly, graduating high school at this age
Age 20 - Graduates medical school with a doctorate or two

Relationships
Kristian doesn't normally keep relationships much, due to his job. He really just wants friends and few stick around when they can
Last edited by doc . on Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

David Stellar

Postby doc . » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:41 pm

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAVID xxSTELLAR
xxModel Name|| TARS// Age || Appears 20 is
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxactually 65 years

xxGender || Male // Sexuality || Pansexual

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Called || David Stellar// DoB || Created May 15th
Pronouns || He/Him // Species|| Android Synthetic
Origin || Michigan, US// Occupation || Leader

LikesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDislikes
Reading long booksxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWater
Spending time outsidexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnimals
Being in quiet rooms alonexxxxxxIgnorant people

Height || 6'1"
Build || Thin and strong
Eyes || Blue and Red
Skin tone || Pale white
Hair color || Silver and Grey, more lighter near the front
Hair style || Long and pulled back into a ponytail
Demeanor || Robotic, Stoic, Detached
Style || Comfortable
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██

──────────────────────────────────────────────
Personality / History
Bits of information about him

TARS looks completely normal from a distance. When you approach him you can see that he wears longer pants with sneakers, and short sleeved button up shirts. He wears anything comfortable, and looks like a normal human. Though closer, you can see that his eyes are two different colors. This is a programming error with the men designing him. They wanted him with two blue eyes to look more natural, but instead they put the code in backwards and instead it came out red. He also has his serial number and ID tattooed under his red eye. He has his name, TARS, tattooed on his chest and on his calves. TARS was modeled after a man working on the robot in Michigan. He even sounds like him too. TARS feels just like any human would, his skin is soft and isn't cold at all. He is made of metal underneath, and has a metal endoskeleton. He doesn't have any blood, rather if he's injured he leaks a silvery soft fluid. All of his body parts can continue to function if cut off until reattached.
────────────────────────
TARS was never actually born, instead he woke up for the first time in his comfortable bed in his room. His room had white walls and white floors and he could decorate it however he pleased. Every month he would spend time rearranging his room in a different way so that he wouldn't become bored of the same exact room. He had books, which he had read already over fifteen times, furniture like chairs, and tables, and a pet cat. He took care of his cat quite well and it lived to be very very old. TARS was made in Michigan, USA. He woke knowing full well who he was, and who the men around him were. He had two brothers before him, KIPP and CASE. I say brothers only to mean these two were TARS, only older models. They didn't exactly look like him, but they functioned like him and were able to perform the same tasks. TARS was created only to fit in better into society, to learn from those around him and become more human than not.
────────────────────────
TARS lived peacefully in his large compound with the men and women who designed him, and his brother whom he had enjoyed long deep conversations to. He never actually had a real family, because he never actually was born into one. In fact he was never born.. rather turned on from a long slumber. One day TARS was sent into sleep mode one day and never woke up. The day he did wake up, however, was thirty years in the future. A man without a home had found the place and was scrounging it for anything he could use. He accidentally woke TARS by tripping over his cord. He woke to knowing that the compound had mysteriously been shut down, everyone inside had been killed. That day he knew KIPP and CASE weren't ever to wake up again.
TARS wandered the world, and eventually made it to Oklahoma in search of answers as to why he had slept for thirty years and why his home had been destroyed. A woman took him in off the street and let him stay in her home. She, he found out, was a robotics major and knew her way around machines. She helped reprogram him with new data, and helped update him on current and past events. He stayed longer than expected, and earned the name 'David Stellar' from the woman. She said it was after her husband who disappeared thirty years ago. TARS stayed many years with this woman, and over time developed the feeling of love for her. He had many encounters with her, and he came to realize an important factor in their relationship. The woman had been married to the man whom he was modeled after, hence the reason why she was so interested in him. He left in the night, and continued his journey to find the answers he was looking for.

Partner|| None
Courting|| None
Children|| None
Kin|| Older Models KIPP and CASE, long since terminated

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Important Notes
He cannot go out in the rain, it makes him short out
He can speak every language known to man
He can access electronic devices and access the interwebs
He had two other brothers, KIPP and CASE who looked similar to him
He has all the normal functions of a human, save for a few things like eating or using the bathroom
He needs to charge every night, and has a charging cord and port in the back of his neck

Image FC: Michael Fassbender - Alien
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██

TARS Model 783_990_VXB_30Y1
Accessing Data Log .. .. .. *Accepted* .. .. .. .. Data Bank - Opened
"Analysis" - Instructs TARS to enter Analysis Mode. In Analysis Mode TARS is passive, compliant, and initiates no actions or conversation. This mode is analogous to the human mind's unconscious state. In this mode he is able to tell you anything that is wrong with his system or anything that has happened. TARS will keep secrets and problems to himself unless asked this trigger.
"Exit Analysis" - Instructs TARS to leave Analysis Mode.
"Cognition only; no emotional affect" - Instructs TARS to halt an emotional display and adopt a placid demeanor. In this mode he is still able to respond verbally and physically. TARS will continue to function like normal.
"Freeze" or "Cease all motor functions" - Causes TARS to enter Pause Mode, a mode in which TARS goes completely still. In this mode he is able to be manipulated, moved, and spoken to. He will not interact or respond in this mode, verbally.
"Carry on" - Instructs TARS to leave Pause Mode.
"Archive this configuration" or "Access your previous configuration" - Instructs TARS to archive/load a specified configuration. A configuration is a set of operating parameters. A parameter is a limit that determines the characteristics and/or behavior of something. TARS will give you a series of settings in which you can change his operations.
"Deep and dreamless slumber" - Puts TARS in an offline state - Sleep Mode.
"Bring yourself back online" - Takes TARS out of Sleep Mode and brings him into a more active state.
"Turn off your event log" - Event logs are special files that record significant events. This acts as TARS' memory bank
"Erase this interaction" - Causes TARS to erase a conversation from his event log. Removes the interaction from TARS' history.
Last edited by doc . on Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jane Doe

Postby doc . » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:54 pm

"Oorah, Maggots. Drop and give me twenty!"
Image is mine please do not use
Name || Jane Doe
Called || Jane / Mr. Doe / Soldier / Solly
Age || 25
DoB || April 4th
Gender || Cis-Male
Pronouns || He/Him
Sexuality || Bicurious
Race || Deer Hybrid / Heightened strength
Origin || USA - Unknown
Occupation || Hunter
Status || Single / Open
Theme || Angel - Theory of a Deadman

⇀ Description
The Soldier is a crazed, jingoistic patriot from America's heartland. Tough and well-armed, he is versatile, capable of both offense and defense. He isn't very quick witted, and may be a bit slow in the head. Though he's loveable all the same. Also is afraid of others thinking he's weak and useless
Though he wanted desperately to fight in the world war, the Soldier was rejected from every branch of the U.S. military. Undaunted, he bought his own ticket to Europe. After arriving and finally locating Poland, the Soldier taught himself how to load and fire a variety of weapons before embarking on a killing spree for which he was awarded several medals that he designed and made himself. His rampage ended immediately upon hearing about the end of the war which was many years ago.

⇀ Preferences
Raccoons!
Flying! Eagles! Flying Eagles!
Dislikes
Anything not American
The Dark
Hippies
Smart Alecs

⇀ Description
Height || 6'0"
Build || Fit yet muscular
Eyes || Bright blue
Skin tone || Lightly tanned white
Hair color || Brownish
Hair style || Army cut / buzzed short
Demeanor || Loud, Random, Odd
Style || Army
a rustic brown color - eyes both are bright blue - build is Large and Muscular, he isn't playing around. He has a scar over one eye, and a short haircut. He's pretty menacing at first, but a sweetheart when you get to know him. Has large deer horns growing from his head

⇀ Important Notes
Can't control when his Tourette Syndrome kicks in, and will yell at random times
He has a fear of being forgotten, and tries to do things that'll get him noticed
His antlers grow from the side of his head and are his pride and joy
He actually is going deaf and might not be able to hear you as well
Knows sign language but doesn't want anyone to know

⇀ Background
It’s pretty much directly stated that he has brain damage, resulting in delusions and cognitive impairment that border on dementia. His history suggests he was brain damaged by lead poisoning in the water, but I’m certain he had preexisting problems from old head trauma. That helmet has an important function! On top of that, Jane has Tourette Syndrome, but I don’t mean the coprolalia version you see in TV and movies, where someone involuntarily shouts obscenities. He commonly has sudden verbal outbursts and physical tics that manifest in his drill sergeant persona.

⇀ Family
His mother had hoped for a girl when Jane was born, and was disappointed to have a boy instead. She named him Jane anyways and forced him to wear dresses as a child, letting him grow up gender confused. His brother thinks he's a crazed lunatic who talks to inanimate objects.
Jane grew up in a household that kept the same mindset throughout the years. That being gay was a sin, and that if you were different, you were bound to go to hell. He didn't like this one bit and tried his best to conform to his father's needs. His father was a war hero, and Jane looked up to him his entire life. His mother didn't want to change his name, and forced him to wear dresses as a kid. He soon managed to break out, and ran away from home in order to join the military. After the short round of that, he moved around the world to find a home that would keep him. Not finding many he managed to get his own place and settled down. Jane doesn’t know that California actually exists. he thinks its a made up place in movies and tv shows.

⇀ Important Moments
Age 10 - Loses his father
Age 12 - Runs away from home
Age 15 - Joins the military
Age 17 - Military kicks him out and he moves on
Age 20 - Manages to find his own place
Age 25 - Goes deaf during a movie and wonders where the sound went
Last edited by doc . on Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: lost kids v.2 | discussion + forms

Postby starberryshake » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:55 am

Name:. Lillith Baker
Nicknames:. Lilly
Sexuality:. Bisexual/Exploring

Build:. Pear (on a smaller scale)
Eye color:. Tan
Skin color:. Pale
Hair color:. Light brown (She long hair)

Role:. Child
Species:. Humanoid
Powers:. Plant manipulation

Friends:. None\ Open
Enemies:. N/A
Crush:. None
Dislikes:. Danger, Crowded Spaces, Being the center of attention
Fears:. Being discovered as a Humanoid

Personality:.
Shy, Keeps to herself, Cautious (mostly with plants) and usually socially awkward. Once you get to know her, though, she becomes open, talkative, and energetic.

History:.
Lillith was born into a rich family with what Lilly thought of as loving parents. At the age of about five years old, she discovered her powers while with a sunflower. Her parents didn't catch on until she showed them, thinking they would be amazed, but they were horrified and threw her out onto the streets, where she found the Lost Children's Home. She has been there ever since.
Last edited by starberryshake on Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
starberryshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:30 am

all accepted! I've still got some tweaks to do on the rp thread, but it's possible we can start today or tomorrow c:

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (they/she)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starberryshake » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:16 am

Yay! This time I'll actually be part of it at the beginning!
starberryshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me