All Hail The Crown ♕ D&F

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

All Hail The Crown ♕ D&F

Postby Seokjinnie » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:16 am

The world is seemingly at peace as the old generations prepare to step down and allow their children to take the throne. Not only that, but before they fully give up the crown they have already created alliances with other countries, alliances formed by their children's marriages. Arrangements are a tricky thing, especially,
        with young adults who are royals. Now, all of the royal heirs have sent to a remote location to bond with their fiancées, alone. Without their parents or guards to keep them in line, will the young royals prove to be ready to take the throne or will the world's peace be lost.

Last edited by Seokjinnie on Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Baek Eun Hye ♕ Crown Princess of Korea

Postby Seokjinnie » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:53 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Baek Eun Hye
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Korea's Sweetheart

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name Eun Hye Baek
Nickname Eunie, Eun, Korea's Sweetheart
age 20
Titles Crown Princess, Her Royal Highness
Royal Name: Princess Daeseowon
gender female
sexuality bisexual(closeted)

appearance
height 5'2
eyes dark brown
hair black

relationships
Engaged to Mark
Crush Mark
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Princess Baek Eun Hye, Korea's Sweetheart, known for her kind, pure, and sweet demeanor while dealing with local and foreign dignitaries. The Korean princess always has a wide and genuine smile on her face. Due to her being the crown princess as well having to deal with many foreign didnitaries, Eun Hye learned and became fluent in six languages. Those languages are Korean(standard & Seoul satoori), Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Thai, and English. Many think her sweetness is only a persona to gain the public's approval, but that was simply not the case. Eun Hye was raised to be polite, sweet, and to make sure to control her emotions whenever necessary. To also try to be understanding when a problem arises and to handle it with grace, but this little princess has more to her than just being sweet. Eun Hye is loyal and cares for all her friends' wellbeing which means trying to prevent them from doing stupid things. Eun Hye is easily nervous, but keeps it hidden during stressful situations to avoid troubling others. However, this puts a toll on her that she doesn't share with others because she doesn't want to burden them. She often keeps how she really thinks about to herself and doesn't feel like her opinion matters. Korea's Sweetheart for the most part has an optimistic perspective of the world, but is not ignorant of global problems. She doesn't particulary enjoy drama or getting involved with drama, but is willing to step in to protect the people she cares about. She tries to be loving and tries her best to give everybody a chance even if they have already been giving multiple chances. Except everybody has their limit to how much they can handle before they crack. Princess Eun Hye is the second oldest, but oldest surviving child of her parents' four children. Her older brother, who was originally the heir to throne, died of an infection when Eun Hye was four years old.
Last edited by Seokjinnie on Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:28 am, edited 10 times in total.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Baek Eun Hye ♕ Prince of Korea's Relationships

Postby Seokjinnie » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:00 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Eun Hye's Relation's Chart :
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Elijah Windsor ~ Prince of Britain
"He seems to be a polite and good future ruler as well as very quiet..."
Eun Hye doesn't have a particularly negative or positive relationship with him. Their countries aren’t neighboring allies so, she's never really had a long conversation with him much like most of the European royals. She thinks he does appear to be nice and polite which she appreciates. She wouldn't mind becoming friends with the prince.

Monika Klein ~ Princess of Germany
"She mostly seems calm, but sometimes she gets upset and becomes a bit intimidating."
Eun Hye again hasn't had much interaction with the German Princess, but has things through different rumor mills, but she usually doesn't hold them to much standard and prefers to hear from the person. Eun Hye can see herself possibly becoming friends with the German princess even if she is a bit intimidated.

Ryurik Khilkov ~ Prince of Russia
"He's amusing and seems like he would be a good friend."
Unlike the other European royals, Eun Hye has interactions with Ryurik as their countries are relatively close. She finds him to be quite funny and wishes she could be able to do what she wants without caring about what her parents think like he does.

Catriona Boyle ~ Princess of Scotland
"She's kind of cold, but I am used to people like that so, it doesn't bother me."
She doesn't really know Catriona and from first impressions, it seems like it would be hard to get to know her. Eun Hye rarely says away from trying to make a friend or to get people to relax so, she is more than willing to try and befriend Catriona.

Mark Tuan ~ Prince of Taiwan
"My fiancé doesn't always seem like it to others, but he is a good man."
Mark is the royal who Eun Hye has had the most interactions with. They have known each other since they were children, but she was unaware her parents would arrange for her to marry him. Not that she minds since she has had a crush on him since she was a child and has always been fond of the older royal.

Camila Nicodemus ~ Princess of Spain
"She is someone that would be an excellent ally and despite scandals is a smart and crafty ruler."
In this case, Eun Hye knows about the scandals that Camilla has gotten in and yet it doesn't bother her in the slightest. From her few interactions with the princess, she knows that the princess is incredibly intelligent and a very worthy of being a ruler and an ally.

Matteo Bianchi~ Prince of Italy
"He is very fun to be around!"
Like with the others Eun Hye has had a few interactions with the Italian prince, but she with those interactions she has found to be quite pleasant and fun to be around. She wouldn't mind being friends with someone as lively as him.

Lucy Whitehall ~ Princess of France
"I don't really know the Princess well, but we do appear to be very similar."
Eun Hye doesn't know the Crown Princess of France well enough to give a firm opinion, but of the few meetings they have had, she likes the girl. She also thinks they might be quite similar and hopes she can get closer to the girl.

Adriane Marques ~ Prince of Portugal
”He's definitely charming, but he seems to be untrusting and wary of others."
Eun Hye has had very little interaction with the prince of Portugal, but from those interactions that he will make a good ruler. She finds him to be quite charming and is impressed by his analytical and conversation skills.
Last edited by Seokjinnie on Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:06 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Catriona//Crowned Princess of Scotland

Postby meetpluto » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:01 pm

Oh Memories
Where'd you go?
You were all I've ever known

Sexuality: Bisexual

Catriona is the third child of Angus and Martha Boyle, King and Queen of Scotland. She is the youngest of her siblings which gave her the luxury of living the life of a princess. Catriona was a daddy's girl being favored by her siblings and it was noticeable. It got to the point that her siblings would play cruel jokes on the girl to get back at the fact their father loved her more. Her life was good with lessons and horse rides until her father fell ill. He became bedridden when she turned fifteen, her brother soon became the King of Scotland due to the fact her father couldn't stand anymore. Catriona became a more reserved girl after that having the harshness of the world hit her after her father stepped down. She found out that many of the royal courts thought her too childish to be a princess. She started to become more reserved watching what she did and said, it turned bad when her father passed when she turned 18. She became cold and only became her sweet dorky self around close friends. After her brother took the throne he had arranged for her marriage to Britain hoping to seek an alliance through the marriage. Catriona, even though cold, has a strong sense of finding love in a marriage. She was very adamant about not getting married but her brother used her father's love for her against her. She sat back quietly as they arranged the marriage.
Last edited by meetpluto on Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
meetpluto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: All Hail The Crown ♕ D&F

Postby meetpluto » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:01 pm

Scotland's relations
meetpluto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Elijah Windsor || Crown Prince of Britain

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:28 pm

"Dᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ, ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴍs ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴄʀᴇᴅ
    Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ? Hᴀs ᴏᴜʀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇ ꜰᴀᴅᴇᴅ?"

Elijah Louis Windsor || twenty-one || cismale || Crown Prince of Britain || homosexual || Tom Holland

He was never supposed to be the heir, his elder brother was, Maxwell. All Elijah had to do was look pretty for the press
    whenever he was in public and try not to speak too much. It was rather a simple thing to do for the young prince, since
    his elder brother had all the responsible of learning about how to govern a country. But that all changed when there was
    a report about a car crash outside of town, Elijah didn't pay too much mind to it as he doing some of the little paperwork
    he had to, but when he heard his mother yell, he got a sickening feeling in his stomach and it was true because his eldest
    brother was in that car with a friend of his, as he was spending the day with her since it was one of his little days off of
    work. Despite himself and the country being devastated, they knew that the quiet younger brother would inherit the rule
    of Britain soon. Elijah would sometimes feel angry at his brother for leaving it all to him due to the fact that his brother
    was about to be married off to the Princess of Scotland, but now he had to, which there was one problem; Elijah was very
    gay. That's what scared him the most of being Crown Prince, because he'd have to get married and have a family and heirs
    but he just can't. The young adult knew that he would have to fake it for his country and his family because inside he
    knew that if he didn't there would be an uproar and it could possibly even damage his country's relationship with Scotland,
    which was dangerous to have an enemy so close to home. To describe the Prince would be hard if you were not close with
    him, as he kept to himself in public and only talked with a selected amount of people in the castle. To the outside world,
    he was a quiet, polite young man; to those who know him, they'd call him an impulsive, flirty, adventurous fella who's main
    goal in life was to be happy with himself and to find someone to be happy with. His main passions are drawing, dancing,
    and fencing.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res. relationships

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:28 pm

ELIJAH WINDSOR'S RELATIONS
positive ✔ | negative ✘ | neutral ♦ | possible love interest ♥ | doesn't know ?

[✔] Matteo Bianchi | wordswordswordswordswordswordswords
    [✔] Eun Hye Baek | wordswordswordswordswordswordswords
    [sym] Camila Nicodemus | wordswordswordswordswordswordswords
    [sym] Ryurik Khilkov | wordswordswordswordswordswordswords
    [sym] Adriane Marques | wordswordswordswordswordswordswords
    [sym] Monika Klein | wordswordswordswordswordswordswords
    [sym] Lucy Whitehall | wordswordswordswordswordswordswords
    [sym] Mark Tuan | wordswordswordswordswordswordswords
    [sym] Catriona Boyle | wordswordswordswordswordswordswords
Last edited by ghostlyhamlet on Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mark Tuan - Crown Prince of Taiwan

Postby BurnedOut » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:35 pm

basic facts
Name Mark Tuan
Nicknames Markie
Titles Crown Prince of Taiwan
Age 24
Gender Male
Sexuality Bisexual

More Info
Hair Color Blonde
Eye Color Charming Brown
Height 6'0"
Crush Open
Engaged to Korea's Princess, Eun Hye Baek
Tattoos A dragon covering both his shoulder blades across his back. Which means a lot to his family name, and another dragon tattoo going down his right side. Which also holds a deep meaning to him, no one really knows he has these tattoos as he's never showed them.

personality

Prince Mark, Taiwan's crown prince is sorta cold to others. In other words he decides whether they're good or bad by watching their actions and the way they speak. Naturally having a good instinct for good or bad people. Besides the cold look he gives off he's kind and often gives off cute smiles whenever he's happy or showing politeness towards others. Despite it being hard for him to speak, not because he's not fluent in something, as he is rather good in many languages. He' simply has a quiet and shy nature, and he thinks a lot in his head. His actions speak for his words most of the time if he doesn't know what to say. He's protective over those he knows and is very loyal. Having been taught by a kind background family or so it seemed. Sometimes he can be a bit straightforward to get what he wants, as he won't be shy to take what's his. His parents were feared by the locals and he's choosing to try and help the situation by being kind and helping others. Taking it upon himself to change the image of how they think of his parent. The crown prince hasn't really liked the way of others working under him, so he often doesn't ask for help of others or of the sort. Prefering he could do anything if he tried, so he's quite ambitious. On the other hand, to not seem cold and brash like his parent-his father-, Mark shows some sarcasm or small jokes to lighten the mood as he often likes playing around than take the duty serious day after day without a break or having someone watch him all the time. Upon having such a carefree time when ever he's able to, since he never gets time to act like a normal being, he often takes naps if hes alone or works hard at night. Mark can also be rather impatient but he can certainly play off being calm and reserved. As for being quiet it leads him to have the image of being mysterious and he never really shows his face much. Mark doesn't care who he gets engaged too, as along as she or he is nice, likes him, easy to get along with, and not serious all the time. He's sure he'll be fine with this arranged marriage. As it doesn't matter what gender the royal would be since he prefers being with someone rather than being alone. As for being crown prince, He was the only sibling of four to survive his mother's birth. She had passed, giving birth to a third baby who didnt survive. After she passed having birth for the third time, not years after he turned 18. His father married another women to take place of the queen chair.

Note: If there is any errors, Please say and I will fix it soon. ^•^
Last edited by BurnedOut on Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Crown Prince Mark Tuan's Relationship Chart

Postby BurnedOut » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:36 pm

M̲͙̘͎ᴀ̲͖̟̺ʀ̲͎̪ᴋ̢̡̲̺ T̲͍̙̟ᴜ̲͖͚ᴀ̲͉͖̘ɴ̲͍͚͍'̲͔̦͚s̢̲͎̳

̲̼͚R̲̼̻̫ᴇ̢̲̦͓ʟ̲͔͎͇ᴀ̲̼̫͔ᴛ̲̠̫ɪ̲͕̪͚ᴏ̡̲̪̺ɴ̲͕̳s̲͇͖͓ʜ̲͉͚̳ɪ̲̫̻͉ᴘ̲͓̙͚ C̲̳̻͍ʜ̲̼̟͕ᴀ̡̲͚̻ʀ̢̡̲͜ᴛ̲̟̺̪

Bʀɪᴛᴀɪɴ
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Crown Prince - Elijah Louis Windsor
Mark has only heard rumors about
Britain's Prince, Such as that the
prince is a quiet and polite young man.
Who Mark doesn't mind to befriend.

Iᴛᴀʟʏ
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Crown Prince -
text text text text text text text text

Kᴏʀᴇᴀ
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Crown Princess - Baek Eun Hye
Mark has known Eun Hye, ever
since he was a child. It wasn't
hard for him to develope a crush
for her. He was shocked to know
he was getting engaged to her.

Sᴘᴀɪɴ
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Crown Princess -

Rᴜssɪᴀ
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Crown Prince - Ryurik Khilkov
Mark hasn't talked to Ryurik much,
But he does know the young
adult is playful and fun to be
around. He wouldn't mind to
have a playful friend like that.
Pᴏʀᴛᴜɢᴀʟ
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Crown Prince -

Gᴇʀᴍᴀɴʏ
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Crown Princess - Monika Klein
Mark hasn't gotten to really
Know how Monika is. He's only
heard the rumors about her
being nicer than her siblings.

Fʀᴀɴᴄᴇ
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Crown Princess - Lucy Grace Whitehall
Mark hasn't talked or met Lucy besides
Being in meetings. He can tell she's quiet
and caring, and that she's a good person.

Sᴄᴏᴛʟᴀɴᴅ
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Crown Princess - Catriona Angus Boyle
Mark has only heard the Princess
was quiet and reserved, though
he remembered her being much
happier before the king passed.
Last edited by BurnedOut on Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: All Hail The Crown ♕ D&F

Postby Seokjinnie » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:01 am

Both accepted!
Seokjinnie