(-★ h o g w a r t s ) forms & discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

(-★ h o g w a r t s ) forms & discussion

Postby ptolemaea » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:12 pm

╔═════════════════════════╗
post your forms here!
thread

╚═════════════════════════╝
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (-★ h o g w a r t s ) forms & discussion

Postby ptolemaea » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:16 pm

“my demons tried to drown me, but they didn’t know i could breathe underwater.”
𝓯𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪 𝓹𝓲𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓮
• sixteen • sixth year •

𝓱𝓸𝓰𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
house; ravenclaw
wand; 13 3/4 in., rougarou hair core, rosewood
patronus; antipodean opaleye

Last edited by ptolemaea on Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:40 am, edited 7 times in total.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Grayson Collins || Gryffindor

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:18 pm

“Wʜᴇʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ɢᴏ, I ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ ɢᴏᴇs ᴏɴ.”

Grayson Maxwell Collins // seventeen // sixth year // Gryffindor Keeper // bisexual // half-blood

Cocky. That's one word that could be used to describe this Gryffindor. Grayson is a huge flirt and if you give him only
    a little leeway, he will nonstop flirt till he gets a kiss. Likewise with being cocky and a flirt, he can be a bit of a player,
    both literal and romantically, as he's never had a true relationship before. Growing up was hard for him, as he never
    knew his father due to him being a muggle while his mother was a witch, when he found out he left her with a five-
    year-old Grayson alone. Luckily his mother's side of the family was wealthy so they didn't have any struggles. His mother
    was a busy Ministry Official, meaning that she wasn't home most of the time, which was the reason why Grayson was
    raised more my the nanny his mother hired than his actual family. Although they had no financial struggles
    Grayson had some emotional ones as he's never actually told anyone that he loves them, as he fears that they'll leave
    like his father did all those years ago.Despite his attitude, he's actually very intelligent and sweet inside and if you're
    his friend, he will ferociously protect and defend you as you're officially part of his 'family'. His best class is potions,
    which is funny to hear a Gryffindor that's great at potions, but it's just his knack. If he didn't want to be a professional
    Quidditch player, he'd want to become a Potions Professor at Hogwarts.
Last edited by ghostlyhamlet on Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Natalie Bishop || Slytherin

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:18 pm

"Cʟᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ ᴀs ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ"

Natalie Cho Bishop // seventeen // sixth year // Slytherin Prefect // bisexual // pureblood

The young adults life has been nothing but unmeetable expectations of herself. She is never good enough, no matter
    how well she tries as she is not excellent in the Dark Arts nor Charms, as Natalie finds herself more clever in Care of
    Magical Creatures than anything else, which comes at a great surprise to anyone who knows of her families reputation,
    as her parents were strong supporters of You-Know-Who and were even put into prison for their work in the assault on
    Hogwarts all those years ago when they were much younger. Since then, her parents haven't changed and wanted their
    only child to follow them to try and get You-Know-Who's ideas in motion, which Natalie just isn't about. All the young
    girl wants to do is take care of sweet, misunderstood creatures like herself. Despite what she is inside, her own reput-
    ation surrounds her like a cloud of smoke as she can't help but be snappy and angry all the time, although she isn't
    normally annoyed or frustrated at the person, but merely projecting her anger at her parents on them.
Last edited by ghostlyhamlet on Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Elijah Fitzgerald || Hufflepuff

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:21 pm

"I sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ I'ᴍ ᴀᴡᴋᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ I sᴘᴇᴀᴋ, ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ
    sᴜᴘᴇʀsᴛᴀʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇʟsᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ ɪs sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ I ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇʟʟ"

Elijah Lewis Fitzgerald // sixteen // fifth year // Hufflepuff // bisexual // muggleborn

If you were looking for a ball of sunshine you've come to the right place; meet Elijah Fitzgerald, the resident sunshine
    boy. He's always there to lend a helping hand whenever you may need one and always there to be a shoulder for you
    to cry on. As well as being friendly and kind, he's also gifted in Charms and tends to give out small tutoring lessons to
    members of all of the houses whenever he has free time. You would have never guessed what his home life is like if
    you went by how he acts during school. Elijah lives with his grandmother in a small one-room flat in a cheap side of
    their town. When he had first gotten his list of things, they had to live on pennies and dimes to be able to afford even
    the lowest quality items that they had on sale. Whenever Elijah can he'll try and earn money around the school, may
    it be doing their Charms homework or going to Hogsmeade and doing small jobs for the different shops. Despite all of
    this, Elijah does have one big secret; they're an Animagus, which they take the form of a golden retriever, mind you
    it's a puppy/adolescent, as Elijah himself isn't an adult yet.
Last edited by ghostlyhamlet on Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kai Maximoff || Ravenclaw

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:22 pm

"Mʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ’s ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴀsᴛᴇʀ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I’ᴍ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ"

Kai Raphael Maximoff // seventeen // seventh year // Ravenclaw Head Boy // homosexual // pureblood

This Ravenclaw is special in his own, genetic way as the teen had been cursed blessed with having a
    rare ability that only a few have as they are part veela, meaning that they have a power over men and are incredibly
    beautiful. Most veela offspring tend to be females, but there are a few cases where they end up being male, and Kai
    is one of those few cases. Being gay and part veela can have it's perks, but it also makes it harder to find a suitable
    date as he has a hard time figuring out if they are attracted to him or if they are attracted to the veela part of him.
    Kai currently is excelling in all of his classes, to where it was no surprise that the six foot four wizard was chosen to
    be the Head Boy of his house. He tends to be a bit quiet if he doesn't have to speak, as his voice almost has the worse
    effect on men, but he enjoys helping others with their classes as he's most well versed in Defense Against the Dark Arts,
    as he tends to get private, more advanced lessons by the professor as he's just that skilled with his wand.
Last edited by ghostlyhamlet on Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdown » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:44 pm

Tula Q Snowden
    Gender;; Cis-Female
    Age;; 16
    Year;; 6th
    House;; Slytherin

Wand Length;; 10½" long
    Wand Wood;; Made of sliverlime
    Wand Core;; Veela hair core
    Wand Flexibility;; Quite flexible

Patronus;; Buzzard
    Pets;; Cat with mismatched eyes, named Quinte

Blood Status;; Half veela, Half Pure blood
    Nationality;;British
    Siblings;; Linus Snowden

Sexuality;; Asexual
    Crush;; Pm Me
    Boyfriend/Girlfriend;; Pm Me

Personality;; Does not use to many unnecessary words, preferring to observe. Has a quite a volatile personality, very easily irritable and will lash out when angered. Do not touch her family, she is very protective of her brother. Surprisingly, she trust people very easily, not bothering or caring about ulterior motives. Even when betrayed, she wont mind trusting you again if you can get through her half brother. Though she trust people easily, she does not care much for them, willing to betray them at her personal benefit. She is an intelligent speaker, if the conversation does not interest her she will block you out. Amazingly she approaches most things with the attitude if you hit it hard enough it will submit and she easily resorts to physical violence since voicing her emotions often causes her veela part to react.

+ Traits:
      Food
      Intellectuals
      Skilled at Occlumency (defense of the mind)
      Best at Potions and will always have a few at hand
      Dragon riding
      Ancient runes
      - Traits:
      Can swim but hates the water due to being a veela
      When angered to an extent, she will start to portray
      veela traits such as scaly wings and beak mouth.
      Is a nightmare to wake up in the morning.

History;; Mother is a veela and father is a wizard. She is the result of an affair, her mother did not tell the father about her till she was 5 years old at which point her mother was in danger of being hunted. Up till the age of 7, she was raised by both parents, with her father visting twice a week. When she was 7, her mother was murder by veela hunters and she went to live with her father and his family where she meet Linus. Linus and her grew extremely close and she became protective over her whole family, her step mother treated her like a mother would and her life was back to normal.

Others;;
    She is the Captain of the Slytherin team.
Last edited by Snowdown on Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:57 pm, edited 9 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In the beginning

the Universe was created.

This had made many people

very angry and has been

widely regarded as a bad move.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
『 Snowden.
xx.Bisexual.
x.xNarnia. 』
『 Tax Payer.
x.x.Gambler.
x.xxShe/her. 』
Snowdown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lucina Cox Grimshaw||Headgirl of Slytherin

Postby aerilax » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:17 pm

||Name: Lucina Cox Grimshaw
||Gender: Female
||Sexuality: Heterosexual
||Bloodstatus: Pureblood

||Age: 17
||Year: 7th Year, Head Girl
||House: Slytherin

||Wand: 10" inches long beech wood wand
||Wand Core: Thunderbird tail feather core
||Patronus: Black Swan

||Family: Open
||Crush: Open

Lucina is the only child of the Grimshaw family.
Coming from a long line of high achievers, Lucina is often pushed to excel and succeed. She respects her father greatly, and thinks that she is obligated to uphold the Grimshaw name and traditions. However, she often finds her ideals conflicting with her parents' expectations of her.

Personality: Many often perceive her to a cold, selfish control freak, or to be a goody two shoes push-over, due to the fact that she doesn't bond with many people. However, once you get to know her, Lucina can be a protective, supportive and caring motherly figure to her peers. Despite how she tries to seem serious, proper and above the wild antics of her peers, she has a hidden, flustered side to her.
Last edited by aerilax on Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
aerilax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupins » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:43 pm

𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚊

Name || Aria Channing
Age || Seventh year
House || Ravenclaw head girl // Seventh year
Sexuality || Heterosexual
Blood status || Pure blood
Crush/relationship || pm me !
Wand || Eleven and a half inches
Wand core || Phoenix feather
Pets || Has a black cat, named Kalana.
Personality || Being head girl, you'd expect her to be kind, and caring to all. While she is, she is also quite stubborn. She's more of a quiet girl, terrible at making conversations. She doesn't open up easily, and has to trust you before she does. She often puts others needs before her own, and often gives people fake smiles, as she doesn't really smile all that much. She does get annoyed easily, though. Annoy her, and prepare for a sassy comeback. Will always deny someone if they compliment her, even on the smallest things.
Last edited by lupins on Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:06 pm, edited 6 times in total.
lupins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupins » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:45 pm

Name || Jaelyn Hutton (Prefers Jae)
Age || Fifteen
House || Slytherin Seeker // Fifth year
Sexuality || Heterosexual
Blood status || Half-blood
Crush/relationship || pm me !
Wand || Ten inches
Wand core || Dragon heartstring
Pets || Black and grey owl with two different coloured eyes, one blue and one green. Named Liana.
Personality ||Jaelyn is quite the sassy, annoying girl, doesn't care if she interrupts something important. In fact, she'd probably walk into an important meeting just to ask a stupid question. She grew up in a rough household, causing her to act the way she does. It's just how she was taught. She finds it difficult to trust people, as the people she trusted most left her when she was young. She's always the girl to crack a joke when the rooms silent, though. When she gets talking, it often takes her a while to shut up. Even though she talks a lot in a conversation, she's often more quiet and spends more of her time in the library.
Last edited by lupins on Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
lupins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me