★ → half-blood island ← ★ discussion & forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ★ → dante ian del re ← ★ Son of Luna

Postby Zarina » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:50 pm

name;
    > Dante Ian Del Re
    nicknames;
    > None
    age;
    > 18
    gender;
    > male
    orientation;
    > Homosexual
    nationality;
    > Italian American

appearance;
    > Dante has light tan skin, with short brown hair, a light bread and mustache and what many people consider murder-eyebrows. He's 6'1 feet tall and weighs 165 pounds. His body is muscular and lean, built more like a runner or swimmer than anything else. Dante has a gnarly scar on his neck, something that he doesn't talk about. Ian also has a number of tattoo's, three are quotes, one quote is states "If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up." The second of the three quotes states "Death smiles at everyone, wolves smile back." The third states, "May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." He has two other tattoos, one is a triskelion on his back and on his left shoulder and upper arm is a tribal tattoo. He can normally be found wearing a black V-neck or a white tank top, dark jeans, work boots and a leather jacket. Though from time to time he will wear a turtle neck.
    Goldy parent;
    > Luna - Roman Goddess of the moon
    Powers;
    > Dante can shiftshape into any nocturnal animal(his favorite being the wolf), telepathy, and healing under the full moon.

personality;
    +traits
    > One of Dante's best traits is his loyalty, quickly followed by his honesty, and bravery. He's also hard-working, understanding and protective of his people.
    -traits
    > Dante is highly introverted, strangely submissive for such a big and muscular guy, and hard-headed. Most of all he's a true loner, and also while normally very passive-aggressive, if truly enraged he can become very aggressive.
    Quarks
    If Dante's ever angry enough to swear, he tends to replace swear words with things like animal's, Pokémon, things, or food names. ei. "What the Pikachu?!" Dante is almost always moving, being forced to stay still makes him a little nervous.

likes;
    > Peace & Quiet, Nature, Swimming, Running, and storms.
    dislikes;
    > Knives, arguments, energetic & excitable people, bigots trigger him to the max -do expect people to lose some fingers-, and talking about the past.
    fears;
    > Leaving the Island, being buried alive. "Island Deorum"

kin;
    > Rachel Del Re(Adoptive Mother), Riccardo Del Re(Father), Anita Del Re(half-Sister), Delia Del Re(half-Sister), Regolo Del Re(adoptive-Twin Brother), Zarina Del Re(cousin)
    crush;
    > Currently none. (feel free to pm in interested.)
    history;
    > Dante was supposedly born next to his twin brother, and was instantly favored over his smaller brother. He had a normal childhood in Italy, gaining a younger sister four years after his birth, and another sister five years after that. When Dante was sixteen he realized that he wasn't like his other siblings or his parents. When he came out to his family half a year later, everything was fine. But a few months after turning seventeen, he attempted to bring home his first boyfriend. Which apparently didn't sit well with his brother. We'll say that it ended badly, and his brothers attack ended up giving him the scar on his neck and destroying Dante's ability to talk. It was after that he ran away, and moved to America. A few years later Dante found him-self on the island, after learning ASL. He'd been wearing a turtle neck when he arrived, and had been abnormally quiet according to everyone, and they quickly got annoyed with his silence. It wasn't until three days later when he took off his shirt in order to bathe, that the others began to realize why he hadn't spoken.
    Note;
    Dante and Regolo were born on the same day, hours apart. Rachel decided to have a home birth, and so Dante was put on their front steps. The two were raised as twins, and to this day don't know the truth. In fact, Rachel doesn't know that Dante is truly Riccardo's son.
Last edited by Zarina on Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★ → zarina diana del re ← ★ Daughter of Vidar

Postby Zarina » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:48 pm

name;
    > Zarina Diana Del Re
    nicknames;
    > Zar, Rina, Instant Karma
    age;
    > 16
    gender;
    > Female
    orientation;
    > Pansexual
    nationality;
    > Italian

appearance;
    > Zarina has paler skin that her beloved cousin, long pitch black hair, and expressive sapphire colored eyes. She's about five feet and seven inches tall, and weighs about 130 pounds. Her body is thin and lightly muscled, mostly because of she doesn't normally do a lot of fighting. Zar has a few scars on her body, though they're all covered with tattoo's. There's two rose tattoos above her left breast, one blue and one red. She also has a wilted rose on her upper thigh, and a pair of black wings that span the whole of her back. As for clothes, Rina tends to wear crop tops, or tank tops for shirts. For pants she normally wears sweats or a pare of shorts. Most of the time she wears combat boots or sneakers. Zarina also has a number of necklace's, and rings, mostly an assortment of snakes, wolves, key's, Tear drops, lockets, etc.
    goldly parent;
    > Vidar - Norse god of Silence, Stealth, and Revenge
    powers;
    > The ability to muffle or silence sound

personality;
    +traits
    > Zarina is brutally honest, often just telling it how see she's it. The woman's also rather intelligent, and willing to put others before her-self. She's also loyal to a fault, though this loyalty does have some down sides.
    -traits
    > Zarina has low key OCD, aggravating this can cause her to try to bash someone's head in. She's also quick to point out flaws in others and her-self. Because of her extreme loyalty, Zarina tends to become very protective over those people, and will attempt to right any wrong done to them, no matter the cost.
    Quirks
    Zarina has a horrible potty-mouth, though normally only swears in Italian, or Russian. She also has a strange love for feathers, if she finds one on the ground, she'll pick it up. She use's these feathers to make dream catchers and other arts and crafts.

likes;
    > Watching others, Protecting her cousin, Music, Writing
    dislikes;
    > Dancing, Sports, Fire, over-emotional people, The crazies.
    fears;
    > Failure, big bodies of water, Drowning. "Island Deorum"

kin;
    > Elio Del Re(Father), Mai Del Re(mother), Rosa Del Re(Sister), Rino Del Re(Brother), and Dante Del Re(Cousin)
    crush;
    > None yet, open
    history;
    > Zarina's fear of water came from an incident when she was five, she and the rest of her family had gone to a family reunion, and while swimming in a lake, one of her meaner cousins pulled a joke/prank and pushed her head underwater. Though he did it for too long and Zarina ended up swallowing water. Thankfully her old cousin had noticed and swiftly got her out of the hands of their cousin and upon realizing that she had inhaled water, and drowning proceeded to save her life. After saving her life Zarina became afraid of big bodies of water and very attached to her older cousin Dante. Years past and Zarina learned what had happened to Dante and his brother, and ended up following him.
    Notes
    Zarina was in fact dead for a minute before Dante was able to resuscitate her. For this she wants to re-pay him, often trying to find ways to help him out. While Dante's already told her that her debt was paid when she helped save him when his brother attacked him, she won't get up.
Last edited by Zarina on Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Catriona Boyle// Daughter of Morrigan

Postby meetpluto » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:57 pm

Sexuality: Heteroflexible
Crush: none at the moment
Height: 5'9
to the land in a small amount, can produce
fog but only enough to surround her
Skills: Hand combat, sword fighting,
knows Gaelic fluently
two shoes, not having time to
use the punching bag

Catriona's father had a one night stand resulting in her, she was left with her father because Morrigan couldn't be strapped to the child. Catriona was born with Morrigan's beautiful but intimidating looks as well as her inkling black hair. Catriona was always sort of the black sheep in her family since her half-siblings were all blonde with blue eyes. That was the one thing she gained from her father. His blue eyes. Growing up she was always a fierce girl who didn't like many to push her around. Because she was intimidating look many kept their distance resulting in her being a loner, which she was fine with most of the time. She noticed her powers though when she woke up one morning with a fog in her room. Her father told her the truth and soon sent her away because what came with her powers was also a darker demeanor.

Like her mother, she is more of the darker side. She has a tendency to see the darker side of things and to cause a little chaos. She is cold to most who meet her and is often annoyed by them. She often is seen reading about Celtic lores and studying her powers. She found her love in fighting when one of the girls punched her in the nose, she felt the power of her mother's fierce warriors sense come out and she found herself winning. She is mischievous at times trying to rile people up when she is bored. She does have a temper when you annoy her to the point of no return. She will make life a living hell if you do so. Under her cold harsh demeanor is a sweet girl who believes that one day she will become a writer, she has a vivid imagination. Though she keeps her sweetness to people very close to her she believes showing her real self will also show weakness and she forbids that.
Last edited by meetpluto on Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:13 am, edited 5 times in total.
meetpluto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Catriona's Relations

Postby meetpluto » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:57 pm

LEGEND:
✓ ll positive
☐ ll neutral
✗ ll negative
♡ ll crush
❤ ll romantic interest
Khalid Arias II ✓
Now Khalid, yes I do find him
fonding though in a platonic way.
We kind of just clicked in our
friendship. Maybe it is because we
understand the loneliness that
comes from being the child of
death.

Erza Frans II ☐
Erza? His pranks and trickery are
pleasing to watch but he knows bet-
ter than to play with me. I do find
him oddly charming at times.

Wren Barrett II ☐
The goddess of war, or well
the half goddess. I like her a
little, I mean we share the love
for war and I can see she has a lit-
ttle darkness delving within
but besides that not much
else. I mean she also has that
lover boy following her.

Jabari Sheeran II ☐
Okay so he is a lover boy,
like ugh. Another one who is too
bright. But I will say I do like
his scottish heritage. But that
is it. I see him running around
with Kal and trying to match
people up. Like no, go away from
me.
Brynlee Welton II ☐
The child of darkness.
She also has a tendency to
play pranks they can be amu-
sing from afar. But that is
really it.

Dante Ian Del Re II ☐
Dante, yeah quiet fellow. Makes
wonder what his deal was. But
once I put two and two together
I kind of figured it out. But you
know he keeps his distance. I would
like to know more but his cousin
follows him everywhere so gues not.

Zarina Diana Del Re II ☐
Zarina is a quiet one as well but
less calm than her cousin. I once
saw her fighting a guy for really
no reason, I think. Anyway,
she keeps her distance and I keep
mine.

Kal Galanis II ☐
Too bright, he is way too happy go
lucky for my taste. He is also too
caring and trusting like does this
guy know what danger is at all.
Honestly, if he just keeps his
space. He won't have to deal
with me at all.
Last edited by meetpluto on Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:21 am, edited 14 times in total.
meetpluto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kal Galanis//Son of Aphrodite (may add more later)

Postby meetpluto » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:19 am

Sexuality: Pansexual
Crush: none at the moment
Height: 6'4
(for a short amount of time)
can make people forget what they are
thinking(only if they look in his eyes), see
who likes who
Skills: He is really good at archery,
dancing or many forms, and knitting
but he keeps that a secret.
endings, People who don't believe in love

Kal is the son of Aphrodite but his mother wass Aphrodite's lover. His mother had met Aphrodite in the club and they clicked so when they went home Aphrodite made his mother the surrogate for their child. Sadly, when Aphrodite left it broke his mother's heart but she still praised the woman as if it was nothing wrong with her leaving. Kal grew up with his mother and they both were outcasted by the family because of her being a single mother. But it didn't help that many of the family members thought Kal was too beautiful to be human. Things went bad when a man tried taking him to sell him. After he got away him and his mother moved to a little place in the middle of no where. It worked out sometime until his powers came in, he noticed because he made his mother forget her punishing him. He became sadden by this and left his home for the island. Kal got Aphrodite's aura of beauty, his bright blue eyes came from his mortal mother while his beautiful blonde hair came from his goddess mother. He also has a beautifully fluent Greek accent.

Kal is a sweetheart with a hopeless romantic side to him. He wants everyone to get their happy ending, but he also dislikes how his looks hinder his chance in love. He wishes he can find people who didn't swoon over him, and there are very few who are like that with him. Kal spends most of his time reading romance, watching romance and even conspiring amongst his mates to get them into a relationship (which has gotten him in trouble many times). He is the kind of person who sees the good in everyone at first and is one who doesn't lose their trust in people easily. But with this sweet boy comes a boy who doesn't like fighting or conflict, if conflict presents itself he is often the type to run fast from the situation. Many call him a scaredy cat but it is instinct since his first taking to just run when things go bad. He is not a fighter but totally a lover, if there is fighting among people he is close with he often uses his power to forget to make them stop which he then feels guilty for and goes into a state of guilt tripping.Island Deorum
Last edited by meetpluto on Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
meetpluto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kal's Relations

Postby meetpluto » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:20 am

Η αγάπη είναι ένας όμορφος δεσμός.
LEGEND:
✓ ll positive
☐ ll neutral
✗ ll negative
♡ ll crush
❤ ll romantic interest
Khalid Arias
text goes here text goes here text
goes here text goes here text goes
here text goes here text goes here

Jabari Sheeran II ✓
Jabari and I are very close. I
would even say he is also my best
friend on this island. I mean we are
children of love and just want every-
one to be happy really. I do get into
trouble with him when we get onto
our schemes of matchmaking. But
it really is harmless just two lover
boys trying to bring happy endings.

Erza Frans II ☐
Erza is a nice guy, when he isn't
pranking us. I mean he does annoy
Wren to the point of fighting and
I am often the one to come in and
stop her from hurting him...too
much. But he hasn't done me harm.
My only thing is he flirts with all these
girls. He needs to not play with their
feelings so much.

Wren Barrett II ✓
Wren is my best friend here. I mean
she is one of the very few who doesn't
fall head over heels in love with me so
it makes having conversations easy.
When I first came to the island she was one
of the people I became close to. She may be
closed off to a lot of people but I feel my
lovable personality brings out the best in her.
Brynlee Welton II ☐
Sweet girl, very sweet girl. Like Ezra
she is a prankster but she is also
very sweet. She has a good heart
for the daughter of darkness.
Her lineage is also of Greek so we
have some common parts.

Dante Ian Del Re II ☐
He is one of the sad stories that
needs a very happy ending. I want
to try finding him love but I am often
shooed away by his cousin.

Zarina Diana Del Re II ☐
Zarina, I want to help her find love
too. But at times she scares me.
Not as much as Catriona though.

Catriona Boyle II ☐
I wonder if she has ever felt love.
I know most say just keep your dis-
tance from her but I hurt for her.
I wonder if I can find her someone
to date her. She needs happiness too
even if she gives me dagger eyes every-
time I get close to her.
Last edited by meetpluto on Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:54 am, edited 10 times in total.
meetpluto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★ → half-blood island ← ★ discussion & forms

Postby lokison » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:18 am

@ l i o n. - Ezra & Wren are accepted. Thank you for your interest.

@ Taylor25 - Brynlee is accepted. Thanks for joining.

@ ℓєωιѕςαяяσℓℓ - Catriona & Kal are accepted. Thank you for joining.

@ Everyone - I am currently in the process of making my two guys. One form is already posted but need to do the other and add personality of the first one. With your relation charts [if you are making one] than can you possibly try to have the characters that are already added onto it. Not urgent as I understand it's a week day/night. But if you could maybe try to have them partly done by the weekend than that would be great. XD
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meetpluto » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:25 am

@Everyone if you want a specific relationship with my characters just hit me up. If you don't care I will just make a relationship based on how I feel my characters will be with them.
meetpluto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★ → jabari bastien sheeran ← ★ son of hathor

Postby *Lovel* » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:21 am

lokison wrote:
-reserved for jabari sheeran, the son of hathor, fc is eddie redmayne-

If he's straight can he have a relationship with Bryn?

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:50 pm

@ ℓєωιѕςαяяσℓℓ - I think Kal and Jabari would get along rather well seeing as how they are both children of love goddesses. What do you think??

@ Taylor25 - What sort of relationship are you after??
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me