( ❝ ➥ seasons of love ❞ (f/d)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ( ❝ ➥ seasons of love ❞ (f/d)

Postby the family business. » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:18 pm

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
────(𝔹𝔼𝕋𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝕋𝕆 𝔹𝔼 𝕊𝕋ℝ𝕆ℕ𝔾)────
───(𝒯𝐻𝒜𝒩 𝒫𝑅𝐸𝒯𝒯𝒴 𝒜𝒩𝒟 𝒰𝒮𝐸𝐿𝐸𝒮𝒮)───
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    I. emhrys talia whitethorn
    II. emmy, em, rhys
    III. eighteen
    IV. cisfemale
    V. heterosexual
    VI. clique is jocks
    VII. face claim is marie avgeropoulous
    VIII. total tom-boy
    IX. loves all things to do with animals
    X. her family runs a wildlife rescue
    XI. she owns a gray wolf by the name of axilyah
    XII. daughter of jeremy and genevieve whitethorn
    XIII. voice claim is halsey
    XIV. will probably fight anyone if provoked enough
    XV. stubborn to the core
    XVI. wild child
    XVII. secretly a huge book nerd
    XVIII. dark brown hair, blue-green eyes
    XIX. weighs 150 lbs, 5'10"
    XX. will probably fight like anyone
    XXI. lists phobias when anxious
    XXII. doesn't socialize well with most
    XXIII. has a tattoo of a wolf on her right wrist
the family business.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghast. » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:22 pm

accepted!
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the family business. » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:24 pm

thank you! if anyone wants a relationship with emhrys, lemme know!
the family business.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghast. » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:47 pm

when we get maybe two or three more people then maybe we can start. hopefully everyone will have at least one person who they want their character(s) to be matched with! :')
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kunikidaa » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:50 pm

Im so excited! 😆
ImageXXXXX
ImagexxxXx
XXXXXImage
XXXXXImage
XXXXXXImage

If you try to save someone you

Hi, I’m Kunikidaa! However, you can call me KC! As you can
see, I love Bungou Stray Dogs and absolutely adore Kunikida
Doppo. I'm an old user who's been gone for a while, but has
decided to return. I love making new friends, so don't be scared
to send a PM! Feel free to PM me about a 1x1 or invite me to one!
My current goal is to collect every rat on the site.

She/Her|Roleplayer|Coder|Taurus|Dog Owner
Previously known as Ingenium
x|x|x|x|x|x|x|x

you'll both end up
Kunikidaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Iris Watson || Jock

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:45 pm

“Sᴏᴄᴄᴇʀ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛ ᴀs ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɪᴠᴇᴅ.”

Iris Evan Watson // seventeen // star soccer player // homosexual

Iris is a jack of all trades. She started out freshman year on the varsity cheer team, which she then started to play for the
    football team and the girls softball and soccer team, which she made varsity in all. She had continued with those three
    sports all the way to now, which is her senior year of high school. She's the kicker for the football team (playing with the
    boys), first base on the softball team, and she switches between goalie and forwards for the soccer team. Ever since Iris
    was a young girl, she was gifted and adored sports, as her father and mother encouraged her passion for the different
    games, which only caused her to grow mentally and physically as a athlete.
    When she was a sophomore, she told her parents about her sexuality they were very accepting of her and were happy that
    she had decided to trust them with that part of herself. They then started to wear pride items to her games and whenever
    they would hear a comment about Iris, they would be the first to lecture the person or group about their choice of words.
    All-in-all, they are an amazing support system for her, as sometimes she receives messages about her sexuality and her
    choice of sports which always get her down for a little before she reminds herself that she doesn't need their approval to be
    who she wants to be.
    Iris is a natural brunette, but she's always dyed it a dark red because she enjoys the look it has. She can normally be seen
    wearing a t-shirt, jeans and vans during school hours, unless she decides to switch it up, which she'll wear some more
    fashionable clothing.
    The teen was never a dance person and not one for relationships due to her schedule already being so packed due to sports
    and her AP/honor classes, so she is kinda nervous for this assigned Valentine situation.
Last edited by ghostlyhamlet on Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Elijah Fitzgerald || Artist

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:50 pm

"I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ sᴇᴇɴ, I ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɴᴏ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇs, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍᴇ"

Elijah Lewis Fitzgerald // sixteen // the sketch pad // bisexual

Elijah grew up being home schooled due to his grandmother being a retired teacher so it was cheaper for her to teach
    him instead of a private or public school since they lived a few miles away from the nearest school. But sophomore year
    of high school he finally got his wish, he was able to attend an actual high school due to him willing to wake up early and
    to walk to the nearest bus stop for the bus to pick him up for school. Since that day, he was labeled as the shy kid
    as he didn't know as much on how to actually communicate correctly with other teenagers on a daily basic, giving him a
    tough spot and ending the year with only one or two friends that ended up graduating that year. Why Elijah lives with his
    grandmother is because both of his parents were in the military, his mother in the Navy and his father in the Marines, and
    they were both killed in action overseas when he was only twelve years old. He doesn't really like to talk about it, although
    what got him to cope with it was art.
    Art has been a huge part of Elijah's life, as a coping and safety net when he's in uncomfortable situations. Elijah doesn't means
    to be shy, it was more of an accident really. He just doesn't like talking to others and interacting with them due to them always
    asking why he lives with his grandmother or where his parents are. He figured that if he doesn't talk to them at all, they wouldn't
    ask him painful questions. But overtime, he began to feel more and more insecure about himself and talking to others, which
    lead to Elijah spending more time with his sketchbook that he carries all around.
    You can find the teen standing or sitting against something, his pencil moving gracefully over his paper as he sketches his surrounding
    or people he finds interesting. Which leads to the assigned pairs, Elijah is incredibly nervous about this, as his mind and heart know that whoever his partner is wouldn't like him for who he is, whoever they may be.
Last edited by ghostlyhamlet on Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sαғғяση "α" lαяsεη

Postby jaemi » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:33 am

x

사프런
사피/사프
╔════════════════╗

Orientation: Biromantic
Height: 5'2"/159.7 cm
Eye Color: Chocolate Brown
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Crush: None/TBA
Relationship Status: Single
❤s: Photography | Animals
💔s: Insects | Upsetting Others
Role: Artist
Face Claim: Hwamin

╚════════════════╝
╒══════════════╕
Saffron is that quiet girl who will open up only when
she deems it reasonable. It's completely normal for
her to warm up to someone quicker than she should.
She's secretly very competitive and envious of everyone
better than her. But of course she does nothing about
it. Instead, she tries her best to help others get better
at what they're already great at. Saffron will almost
always put others' needs before hers. She's really clingy
and seeks assurance on lots of things. Different from
most people who seek 'the one' all she is really seeking
for is a great friend to platonically love her, just like
she loves everyone she grows rather close to.
What Saffron is really passionate about is arts of all
kinds. Starting from music to visual art and writing,
she loves all of it. While of course she can't excel at
everything, that won't stop her from practicing all of
it. Many know her strong point to be her voice, but
the few who have seen her other crafts consider her
deserving of the "artist" title.
╘══════════════╛

x
"당신의 미래는 지금 당신이 무엇을 하고
있는가에 달려 있다."
Last edited by jaemi on Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
jaemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sαғғяση's яεlαтισηs || WIP

Postby jaemi » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:34 am

x
s α ғ ғ я σ ηx"α η g ε l α"xl α я s ε η
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❥ - assigned to xx ♥ - crush

▬▬▬▬▬ ғ ι я s тxι м ρ я ε s s ι σ η s ▬▬▬▬▬

xA d d i s o nxK e e l e rx-x"wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords
            xxxxxxxxxxxwordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords"

xA m b e rxP i e r c ex-x"wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords
            xxxxxxxxxwordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords"

xC a s s i u sxK i n g s t o nx-x"wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxwordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords"

xC l i f f exV a l t e r s e nx-x"wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxwordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords"

xE d e nxN a e s h e i mx-x"wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords
            xxxxxxxxxxxwordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords"

xE l i j a hxF i t z g e r a l dx-x"wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxwordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords"

xE m h r y sxW h i t e t h o r nx-x"wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords"

xF a w nxB u r k ex-x"wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords
            xxxxxxxwordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords"

xG r a y s o nxA l e x a n d e rx-x"wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords"

xH o l l yxS u n s h i n ex-x"wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords

xI r i sxW a t s o nx-x"wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords
            xxxxxxxwordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords"

xJ a c k s o nxH a y e sx-x"wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords

xJ a e h a nxD a h mx-x"wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords
            xxxxxxxxxwordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords"

xM a l c o l mxR h e t tx-x"wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords
            xxxxxxxxxxwordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords"

xM a r i b e l l exM a r s h ax-x"wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords

xM i j i nxL e ex-x"wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords
            xxxxwordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords"

xN i a l lxM i l l e rx-x"wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords
            xxxxxxwordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords"

xP i e r c exB r i x t o nx-x"wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords

xS a m a n t h axR y d e rx-x"wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxwordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords"

▬▬▬▬▬ υ ρ d α т ε s ▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PM me if you think i should change the descriptions-
Last edited by jaemi on Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghast. » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:53 am

everyone's accepted c: i think maybe we could start soon
ghast.