birchclan / forms and discussions thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

birchclan / forms and discussions thread

Postby TeaCat » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:13 am

forms&discussion thread ───
      for birchclan!
TeaCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: birchclan / forms and discussions thread

Postby watts » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:17 am

text text text text text text text text text text text text te
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
Last edited by watts on Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
watts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shawty-cs » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:42 am

name summitpaw (to be summitcall)
      summit - named after her aunt, mountain
      call - her soft, peaceful voice
        previous names summitkit
      gender she-cat/female
      age eight(8) moons old
      clan/group birchclan
      rank apprentice
        previous ranks kit
        desired rank warrior

sexuality questioning, prefers older she-cats
      crush none at the moment
      mate none at the moment
      kits none, isn't inetersted

parents
        dame: creamthroat
        sire: shadowtail
      sibling/s
        open pm me!

positive traits optimistic, sensible, thoughtful, empathetic, confident
        neutral traits sensitive, quiet,
        negative traits critical, possessive, stubborn,
      history clan-born, nothing interesting

physical description an small, petite, warrior's apprentice, with a long tail, and very small paws.
        fur length medium-short length
        fur colour off-white with seal tabby points
        eye colour pale blue
      scars a few around her right eye which she is also partially blind in.

Last edited by shawty-cs on Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shawty-cs » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:43 am

name sicarius (sicarii for short)
        previous names none, kept his name
      gender tom-cat/male
      age fourty-two (42) moons old
      clan/group rogue group
      rank second-in-command
        previous ranks kittypet
        desired rank leader

sexuality heterosexual
      crush none at the moment
      mate none at the moment
      kits plenty he doesn't know about

parents unknown
      sibling/s unknown

positive traits calm, sensible, confident, intelligence, out-spoken
        neutral traits straight-forward, blunt, strict, proud,
        negative traits insensitive, inpatient, head strong, stubborn
      history sicarius was born to a breeder, and was bought by his previous owners. He wasnt necessarily loved but also wasnt really neglected. His owners often used him to breed and get kittens out of him and their other cat. one day sicarius wondered outside, and never turned back.

physical description a large, bulky, muscular, rogue warrior with large ears and very large canines.
        fur length medium-long length
        fur colour pure white
        eye colour green-blue
      scars none

Last edited by shawty-cs on Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shawty-cs » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:43 am

Key: ❣ = poss romantic interests
    name (pos/neu/neg) reason

summitpaw of birchclan
      Nova (neu) he's hard to talk to and she isnt much of a talker, so summitpaw keeps her distance.
      robinfur (pos) summitpaw enjoys how imaginative he is. he's very fun to be around and let their imagination run wild.
      sparrowpaw (neu)
Last edited by shawty-cs on Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rogue leader cujo

Postby TeaCat » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:21 am

name cujo
        previous names sky (birthname), snowy (kittypet)
      gender male
      age 4 yrs / 48 moons
      clan/group rogues
      rank leader
        previous ranks n/a
        desired rank unknown

sexuality bi
      crush none
      mate none
      kits none

parents mother, sarah (presumed to be a kittypet or a stray) | father, unknown
      sibling/s three sisters - clover, hope and jade | one brother - louie

personality as a result of his hardships as a stray in the past, cujo can be empathic to others in similar situations and and tries to boost their spirits, that things can improve. however, leading a group of rogues doesn't come without trouble, so the tom has learnt to be a strong, caring but blunt leader, and that he shouldn't back down or look weak to threats.
        positive traits empathetic, devoting, focused, curious
        neutral traits authoritative, independent, outspoken, blunt
        negative traits arrogant, pushy, biased, unpredictable
      history
      in the beginning
      cujo was born as a stray in the streets of a suburban town, given the name sky. he, along with his mother and four siblings were found and taken to a shelter at five months old. his sister, jade, was the first to be adopted at 7 months old, by a little girl and her parents, and she left the shelter for a pampered life alongside the owners' other cats. his mother, sarah, and his sister, hope were then adopted together, leaving the remaining three siblings. then clover and louie were adopted together, leaving cujo as the last to be adopted.

he was a gift to the child of a newly married couple, and the eight year old titled the tom 'snowy'. 'snowy' also had to share his home alongside a eager and irritating collie dog, but after some time he got used to her.

however, despite the good points of the life of a kittypet, cujo struggled to adjust and disliked the lifestyle. he later on left, and returned to his roots as a stray, despite the hardships.

the vision
      one evening, he was walking in an alleyway when he came across something which he had never seen before. it was a cat-- or at least he thought it was. something about it was different. it lit up the dim walkway. stars danced at it's paws. and it didn't look like it was completely there, like it was see-through. transparent. a ghost.

fearful but curious, he approached it, asking who it was. it said nothing; it only walked silently towards the stray. fixated on the strange phenomenon, cujo (or 'snowy') couldn't move. the spirit touched it's nose to cujo's forehead, and visions flashed before his eyes. wildlife. nature. great, towering trees. woodland. masses and masses of cats gathering beneath a great stone. cats swimming like fish, cats slinking in the dark like shadows, cats darting through tunnels after rabbits, cats leaping great heights into trees, cats protecting others from large, crimson dog-like beasts. wildcats.

the vision shifted onto familiar sights. hungry cats. unfortunate strays. the unforgiving city streets littered with lost cats with no home to go to. situations he had been in the past.

suddenly, he was stood in a narrow, dim tunnel. a gentle light eased him further in, until it opened up into a cavern glinting with crystals. a brighter light shone from a new tunnel, and after cautiously walking through it, the path opened up into a large clearing, bordered with tall stones and trees. the ghost cat was stood in the middle, next to a gleaming, shining rock. a pool surrounded the mysterious stone, its' water cool and soothing. something about this place eased cujo's worries and stresses; as if nothing bad could ever reach him here.

the spirit had gone, but left starry traces leading through the tunnels and caverns, and the rogue followed them, until he was in the tunnels no more, and saw sights he never thought he would ever see. a forest. a real, true forest. beautiful trees waved gently at the two cats. he could hear the soothing bubbling of the nearby rivers. in the distance, a large hollow beside the base of an old pine tree could be seen. squirrels leapt from branch to branch. the ghost cat stood beside him, watching his reactions carefully. in the comfortable silence between the two, it suddenly spoke, their voice clear as ever.
      "unite."

the vision shattered, and cujo was jolted awake, heart racing. he was back in the alleyway, nearly in complete darkness, and alone. the ghost was gone. he was weary, dazed and confused at what exactly had just happened, but he knew for certain that whatever had happened, it meant something.

aftermath
      moons had passed, and the vision still played on his mind. he went from town to town, city to city to find an answer. during his travels he began to hear tales of cats which lived in the wild; in forests, in mountains, completely free. "tall shadow's group" "skyclan" "slash's group".. "the five warrior clans."
      he knew now. these were the cats the spirit showed him.

as he began to show more interest in the stories, more cats began to show interest in him, but more out of caution than anything positive. "why?" "who are you, anyway?" "what's your name?" were a couple questions thrown at him as he listened to the stories. he struggled to answer all of them. how exactly would he answer them, anyway? "oh yeah a ghost cat brought me to a sparkly stone and showed me those cats in your stories. and i don't really know what my name is anymore, sorry!"
      he came to the conclusion that he should leave out the ghost cat, at least for now. just mention he's been to forests.
      the idea for his name came to him out of nowhere. he didn't know what it meant, it just had a nice 'ring' to it. yes, cujo. that sounds alright? okay? i guess. better than letting these judgemental rogues know i used to be called snowy.

one evening, he let it slip that the spirit gave him the vision. he didn't mean to, and he was furious that it was now out. but some of the cats believed him. maybe he wasn't that strange after all. over time he gained a following, and he wondered whether these newfound followers could help him find the five clans, and the forest in his vision.

cujo's group
      in the following months, cujo decided to form his own equivalent of a clan. considering he doesn't know that much about them, it's not much similar to the warrior clans. he didn't give it a name, but cats outside of it began to refer to it as 'cujo's group' and 'the rogue-clan'.

the more time he spent with his group, and pondering on the vision, the clearer everything became. he suddenly came to the conclusion that they should leave the city and find the forest they should live in instead. why else would the spirit show him the clan cats? why else would it show him the forest? maybe it wants me to create a new clan.

the journey
      after many sunrises, cujo's group had managed to reach the woodland which was prophesied to be their new home. just over a week has passed, and the rogues are settling in well in the hollow. however, cujo has notices traces of other cats living in the forest, and fear has kicked in. this is our home. we deserve this forest. it was by the will of the spirits that we should live here.
      we won't give it up without a fight.

physical description a tall, sleek tomcat. at first glance he comes across as rather skinny and weak, however looks can be deceiving. his fur is a short, pure snowy white, apart from black markings on his ears, nose and the tip of his tail. he has a small pink nose and round yellow eyes. he wears a tattered yellow collar from his kittypet days.
        fur length short
        fur colour pure white, apart from black markings on his ears, nose and the tip of his tail
        eye colour yellow
      scars a few here and there from living as a stray which usually go unnoticed. the most noticeable is a scar across his forehead and left shoulder from a fight with another cat over a pigeon he caught, which he lost.

Last edited by TeaCat on Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:15 am, edited 8 times in total.
TeaCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nova

Postby MoonlightTabby » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:36 am

name Nova
        previous names N/A
      gender Male
      age 22 Moons
      clan/group Birchclan
      rank Warrior
        previous ranks Loner
        desired rank Achieved

sexuality Bisexual
      crush N/A
      mate N/A
      kits N/A

parents Spark (Female, ??), Sunny (Male, deceased)
      sibling/s N/A

personality Nova is clumsy and overall kind of hard to talk to. However, he's curious of many things. He enjoys collecting random trinkets he finds and finding ways to use them. He's a smart cat, and while sometimes he may not look like it, he knows what he's doing.
        positive traits +Intelligent +Resourceful
        neutral traits ⚬Curious
        negative traits -Hard time talking to others -Clumsy

physical description A small cat with light orange fur and darker orange stripes, he has white markings on his muzzle, paws and chest and a shortened tail
        fur length Medium
        fur colour Light orange
        eye colour Hazel
        breed Manx
      scars N/A

Last edited by MoonlightTabby on Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
MoonlightTabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bug.gie » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:34 am

thє drєαmєr
name; robinfur
age; 13 moons
rank; warrior
gender; tom
personality +; adventurous, imaginative, kind
personality -; daydreamer, absent-minded, distracted
sexuality; homosexual
crush; open
mate; open
mother, father; unknown
siblings; open
kits; n/a
mentor; n/a

relations;
(open will add details later)
Last edited by bug.gie on Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
bug.gie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✰ sparrowpaw - medicine cat apprentice

Postby ronomy » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:51 am

[ name ] sparrowkit sparrowpaw sparrowsong
      [ age ] ten moons
      [ rank ] medicine cat apprentice
      [ gender ] she-cat
      [ breed ] cornish rex
      [ personality + ] soft-spoken, smart, compassionate
      [ personality - ] skittish, scatterbrained
      [ sexuality ] bi
      [ crush ] forbidden/open
      [ mate ] too young + forbidden
      [ mother, father ] open
      [ siblings ] open
      [ kits ] too young + forbidden
      [ mentor ] moss stone

relations
      ♥ - romantically adores ☁ - close friend ✻ - friend ☀ - likes ✗ - dislikes ♦ - neutral
      cujo - ♦
      mottledstar - ♦
      mothcloud - ♦
      tigerwave - ♦
      moss stone - ☀
      beesong - ♦
      almondnose - ♦
      greytuft - ♦
      owlfeather - ♦
      stormfall - ♦
      ebonystrike - ♦
      lionpaw - ♦
Last edited by ronomy on Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
ronomy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ❝vieux frère

Postby maid of time » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:23 am

intact.tom • fifty four moons • med. cat • birch clan

moss is an old cat. some individuals even retire at his age, becoming fresh elders. and yet, he hasn't. the male feels as if he still has to finish
what he started. you can see with clear eye that he is an elderly individual. some of his fur is gone, leaving patches without fur in some area
s, while also having fur lighter, almost pure white in some areas. but you can still see clearly what his fur used to look like: a light gray tabby
with white body parts. moss started to see worse by day, so now, depending on the light he can either see blurry or sometimes perfect. the
tom is even now one of the larger cats of the clan, measuring 28 centimeters at shoulder and he still keeps his bulky appearance. there a
re a few hidden scars in his fur from his younger times. the most predominant scar is one that almost ripped in half his left year. moss ston
e has a pair of beautiful blue eyes that might have caused his bad vision ever since he was born.

moss is a reserved individual, he is not used to talking much or to many. he prefers to open up only to close ones and when socializing he s
till keeps a professional manner, avoiding to speak about himself. if i think better, he doesn't even have close ones except his apprentice; and
even with her, the medicine cat still feels uncomfortable to speak about many. the tom is serious and rarely is seen smiling or enjoying his time,
most of the time he looks as if he is suffering silently. but the male does have his moments in which he revisits his memories and lives them on
ce more. the healer is intrigued by star clan, often going by himself at the moon stone to spend some time with those that he loved and that
have passed. moss stone is known for his deep connection with the holly clan and being a spiritual feline.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
strength ▰ ▰ ▰ ▱ ▱ ▱ ▱
herbal knowledge ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
agility ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▱ ▱ ▱
speed ▰ ▰ ▰ ▱ ▱ ▱ ▱
swimming ▰ ▰ ▰ ▱ ▱ ▱ ▱
hunting ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▱ ▱ ▱
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by maid of time on Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
maid of time

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me