[ Β» 🌲 Β« ] Κ€Ιͺα΄…Ι’α΄‡α΄„ΚŸα΄€Ι΄ - not accepting - discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: [ Β» 🌲 Β« ] Κ€Ιͺα΄…Ι’α΄‡α΄„ΚŸα΄€Ι΄ - accepting - discussion

Postby pecos » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:07 am

aa, accepted, sorry for the delay ^^;
──────────────────────────
pecos - /peyΒ·kuh s, -kohs/ | she/her
not really active, here for art | insta
pecos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:58 pm

oof I replied so late sorrry I've been distracted and lazy ;3;
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zach herron. » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:04 pm

ack i hope my first post as cloudkit isnt too out of place and bad!! i love her already hehe!
zach herron.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pecos » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:44 pm

@WolfTales
    it's all good,, we don't judge laziness here

and oml I completely forgot about lightningkit,,
    poor bb,, i'll get a post up for him asap
pecos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:36 pm

oof my post kinda sucks but it’ll suffice. i just want cougar and sierra to interact already sldjsjdjsk

anathema β€£ grad student β€£ 21+
kinda only here to rp and trade lolz

x
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wildfire » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:00 am

β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
BADGERFANG
Future name n/a
Age 14 moons
Gender male
Current rank warrior
Desired rank achieved
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“ D I G G I N G D E E P E R β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Description A broad-shouldered, brawny tom with black-and-white fur and pale green eyes. He is a bit clumsy when it comes to hunting fast prey, but he is exceptional at fighting. Aside from his big frame and brute strength, he has good reflexes and quick thinking.
Personality While he looks intimidating, Badgerpaw is really a cinnamon roll. He is sweet, funny, caring and likes making others laugh. He is willing to make a complete fool out of himself just to brighten someone's bad day. He has a strong sense of right and wrong and is a loyal member of the clan. Since there are not many warriors his age, he enjoys hanging around with the apprentices sometimes. Badgerfang is the kind of cat who can have a conversation with pretty much anyone and has many friends among the clan.
History Badgerfang was born and raised in Emberclan. He has had a fairly ordinary life.
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“ L O V E β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Crush open
Mate TBD
Kits none
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“ F A M I L Y β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Mother Rosepelt
Father Rowanflame
Other Kin none
Other --
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“

β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
SNOWSTORM
Future name n/a
Age 26 moons
Gender female
Current rank warrior
Desired rank achieved
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“ D I G G I N G D E E P E R β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Description She is a sleek, snowy white cat with heterochromia - different colored eyes. Her body is lithe and she is of thinner build, but she makes up for the lack of brute strength with her agility, swiftness and strong hind legs suited to leaping and climbing.
Personality Snowstorm is a kind, loving and extremely loyal and brave cat. She has a caring nature and an to protect those smaller or weaker than herself without a moment of hesitance. She likes to settle things without using violence, unless those dearest to her get threated. Then, she will do anything in her power to protect them. She is open and friendly, putting her trust in others, even when she probably shouldn't. She is an optimist and tries to see the best in everyone.
History Snowstorm originally wanted to become a medicine cat, but the position had already been filled back then and so she did he best to become the best warrior she could possibly be
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“ L O V E β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Crush open
Mate TBD
Kits none
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“ F A M I L Y β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Mother Dawnflower
Father Deerleap
Other Kin none
Other --
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“

RAVENWING
Future name n/a
Age 31 moons
Gender male
Current rank warrior
Desired rank achieved
Description A massive, dark-furred tom with long claws and amber eyes.
Personality Ravenwing is a very competent warrior with an incredibly immature, yet charming personality. He often butts heads with authority and teases his clanmates. Ravenwing has trouble expressing his emotions, preferring to crack jokes, but always shares his feelings eventually. He is extremely intelligent and calculating, but his intelligence is more focused on humour than his work. He is a very laid-back individual, and takes being a warrior seriously but likes the freedom of living in the wild the most. Ravenwing also has abandonment issues, given that his parents left him when he was barely a few weeks old.
History He doesn't know anything about where he came from or who his parents are, because they left him on the border of Ridgeclan territory when he was a very young kit. Thankfully the clan cats took him in and one of the queens raised him along with her own kits. But he never created a very strong bond with his adoptive mother and ever since becoming an apprentice, Ravenwing has always been very independent and has never made any permanent attachments to any one cat. But he still has many friends thanks to his easy-going personality and often goofy behavior.
Crush open
Mate TBD
Kits none
Mother unknown
Father unknown
Other Kin none
Other --

FROSTHEART
Future name n/a
Age 29 moons
Gender female
Current rank warrior
Desired rank achieved
Description She is smaller than your average adult cat, but has the ferocity of two grown toms. She has a silky, grey fur with tabby markings and captivating stormy blue eyes.
Personality Frostheart has a very prickly personality; she is known for being sassy, dark, grouchy, and sarcastic to those around her as well as mean and rude to many cats. She shows authority and control in the clan and while she scarcely uses physical violence, this cat does not need it to do damage. When it comes to fighting, Frostheart has exceptional skills that she picked up during her time as a loner and combined with her small frame and quick reflexes, she is a force to be reckoned with. Despite her difficult personality, she is fiercely loyal and when it comes down to it, the clan can always count on her to do the right thing.
History Frostheart was born in the clan and grew up content and happy. But one day, not long after her warrior ceremony, she met a handsome loner during her hunting patrol. Despite her initial distrust and hostility towards the stranger, the she-cat felt drawn to him and the two of them started meeting in secret. They fell in love and a couple moons later, Frostheart left the clan and became a loner so they could be together. But their happiness didn't last long. Her mate died protecting her from a vicious dog and Frostheart escaped with a broken heart and nowhere to go. She spent some more time living as a loner, but eventually decided to return to her clan, hoping they would take her back. They did, but things were never the same. The distrust and mean behavior of her clanmates despite her best efforts to prove she was loyal to the clan and she wouldn't abandon them ever again, combined with the pain of losing her mate, quickly turned her bitter, sarcastic and rude.
Crush open
Mate Rowan (deceased)
Kits none
Mother Sandcloud
Father Thistletuft
Other Kin none
Other --
Last edited by ~Wildfire on Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pecos » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:05 am

accepted, i'm pretty busy today but if I find time
i'll add them to the front, if not, they should be up
on the main thread tomorrow ! you're free to post
though
pecos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wildfire » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:06 am

cΜ²olorado wrote:
accepted, i'm pretty busy today but if I find time
i'll add them to the front, if not, they should be up
on the main thread tomorrow ! you're free to post
though

okay, thank you! c:
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:18 pm

I'm so sorry for being so inactive!! I'll get a post up in the morning, everything suddenly got really busy ;-;
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pecos » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:53 am

it's all good ! no need to apologize c: