𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒷𝑒 π‘œπ’» π“‚π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰π“Ž π“Œπ‘œπ‘œπ’Ήπ“ˆ (π’Ήπ’Ύπ“ˆπ’Έπ“Šπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

do you use discord? do you think you'd join a server for this rp?

i do not use discord, and i don't plan on joining.
19%
i do not use discord, but i would like to join a server.
14%
i do use discord, but wouldn't join a server for this rp.
5%
i do use discord, and do plan on joining a server if it is made.
62%

Total votes : 21

Re: 𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒷𝑒 π‘œπ’» π“‚π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰π“Ž π“Œπ‘œπ‘œπ’Ήπ“ˆ (π’Ήπ’Ύπ“ˆπ’Έπ“Šπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ)

Postby lemonteabean » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:32 am

β–ͺPoppy Fawnβ–ͺ
β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ
Name: Poppy Fawn
Nickname: Poppy
+Patient, proud, brave
-Cocky, inconsiderate, prissy

Scent: Poppy's scent is that of a morning
flower field, dewy and sweet.

β–ͺKinβ–ͺ
β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ

mother: open father: open
siblings: Shining Sun other: open
β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ
"I can help

with that!"
β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ

Poppy Fawn has always been an overly-proud, naive, cocky cat. But for all the talking she does, the molly is quite talented. Poppy is an excellent tracker, and an even better hunter.

But, not many cats believe that the rook can do all these things, being her age. Along with her snooty way of presenting her talents, this makes for a multitude of bad first impressions.

Too add to that, the molly often teases her brother, Shining Sun, for his lack of skills. He is also quite talented.

Nonetheless, Poppy Fawn is proving to be a wonderful warrior, and an even better conversationalist
Last edited by lemonteabean on Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
β€œYou know you're in love when you can't fall
asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
― Dr. Seuss
β€œYou only live once, but if you do it right,
once is enough.”
― Mae West
lemonteabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒷𝑒 π‘œπ’» π“‚π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰π“Ž π“Œπ‘œπ‘œπ’Ήπ“ˆ (π’Ήπ’Ύπ“ˆπ’Έπ“Šπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ)

Postby lemonteabean » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:39 am

β–ͺShining Sunβ–ͺ
β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ
Name: Shining Sun
Nickname: Sun
+Calm, oriented, patient
-Pessimistic, insecure,
slightly obnoxious

Scent: Sun has the scent
of a summer morning

β–ͺKinβ–ͺ
β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ

mother: open father: open
siblings: Poppy Fawn other: Clear Water (Crush)
β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ
"You know you're in love when you cant fall asleep,

because reality is finally better than your dreams."
β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ

Shining Sun has proven to be almost as talented and skilled as his sister, Poppy Fawn. Though he keeps most of his achievements to himself, it is no surprise that the tom has amazing hunting and tracking abilities, although his real skill lies in combat.

The tom is quiet in his pursuit, but curious in execution. He has a way of finishing tasks so quickly and quietly that gains admiration from his clanmates rather quickly.
Last edited by lemonteabean on Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
β€œYou know you're in love when you can't fall
asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
― Dr. Seuss
β€œYou only live once, but if you do it right,
once is enough.”
― Mae West
lemonteabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

【 ✏︎ gentle breeze 】

Postby chaotic creativity » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:06 pm

[ name. ]
[ ✏︎ gentle breeze. ]

[ gender. ]
[ ✏︎ molly. ]

[ age. ]
[ ✏︎ eleven moons. ]

[ description. ]
[ ✏︎ silver tabby with bob tail, similar to that of the american bobtail breed, with white paws, chest, and muzzle. ]

[ rank. ]
[ ✏︎ rook. ]

[ sexuality. ]
[ ✏︎ straight. ]

[ relationship status. ]
[ ✏︎ single. ]

[ mother. ]
[ ✏︎ open. ]

[ father. ]
[ ✏︎ open. ]

[ siblings. ]
[ ✏︎ none. ]

[ personality. ]
[ ✏︎ gentle breeze, often called breeze for short, was a calm-natured cat from the very beginning, she rarely ran around playing games with the other kittens and was often happy to sit with the matrons and patrons and talk or even watch after younger kittens. she is quick to gain grudges, though, and once she has one she won't let it go for hardly anything. she is, however, eager to learn and help even those she holds a grudge against. ]

[ history. ]
[ ✏︎ gentle breeze never wanted to join the other kittens in their antics, and never squirmed as much as other kittens usually did, causing her mother to name her after her calm and quiet personality. she grew to remain calm and gentle, but it was when another kitten stepped on her tail and never apologized did her mother discover how quickly she was to hold a grudge. gentle breeze was always interested in the healers, but she ended up as one of the regular rooks because both healer rook positions were taken despite her mother's unhappiness because her mother didn't think she'd make it as a sentinel or tracker as gentle breeze was quite small and would never be as tall or thick as the other cats, causing her second nickname to arise, "teeny". she absolutely despises the name, and will turn her nose up if any cat dares to call her that. ]
Last edited by chaotic creativity on Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

【 ✏︎ burnt ember 】

Postby chaotic creativity » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:56 pm

[ name. ]
[ ✏︎ burnt ember. ]

[ gender. ]
[ ✏︎ tom. ]

[ age. ]
[ ✏︎ thirty-two moons. ]

[ description. ]
[ ✏︎ long-haired, dark gray tom with yellowish-green eyes, similar to the nebelung breed. ]

[ rank. ]
[ ✏︎ sentinel. ]

[ sexuality. ]
[ ✏︎ homosexual. ]

[ relationship status. ]
[ ✏︎ single. ]

[ mother. ]
[ ✏︎ open. ]

[ father. ]
[ ✏︎ open. ]

[ siblings. ]
[ ✏︎ shimmering feather. ]

[ personality. ]
[ ✏︎ burnt ember, called ember by only his twin sister, is thick-headed but kind. he will always help in any way he can, but he isn't the brightest flower in the field, which is why he became a sentinel, so he doesn't have to think much about hunting. he adores his twin sister but honestly tries to keep the fact that he prefers toms hidden from her. she always dreamed of being an aunt, and he doesn't want to admit that he will probably never have kits of his own. ]

[ history. ]
[ ✏︎ burnt ember was never the surest on his paws as a kitten, stumbling around and crashing into things were a part of his daily life for many moons. he jokes that the reason he isn't too smart is because he hit his head one too many times during falls. he grew quickly, and slowly became steadier on his paws. by the time he became a rook, it was clear he would become a sentinel. his twin sister, shimmering feather, would end up as a tracker, though. it was only when ember began seeing other toms checking out mollies that he discovered that he preferred toms. when he became a sentinel, he was happy with his life but he yearns for love and eagerly searches for other toms who prefer toms to mollies. ]
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

【 ✏︎ shimmering feather 】

Postby chaotic creativity » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:04 pm

[ name. ]
[ ✏︎ shimmering feather. ]

[ gender. ]
[ ✏︎ molly. ]

[ age. ]
[ ✏︎ thirty-two moons. ]

[ description. ]
[ ✏︎ long-haired, dark gray molly with bright blue eyes, similar to the nebelung breed. ]

[ rank. ]
[ ✏︎ tracker. ]

[ sexuality. ]
[ ✏︎ bisexual. ]

[ relationship status. ]
[ ✏︎ crushing on striking beaver. ]

[ mother. ]
[ ✏︎ open. ]

[ father. ]
[ ✏︎ open. ]

[ siblings. ]
[ ✏︎ burnt ember. ]

[ personality. ]
[ ✏︎ shimmering feather, called feather by family and close friends, is a fast thinker and is very bright. she has excellent senses, hence the reason she became a tracker. although, she can be a bit insufferable at times as she prefers to be the center of attention when speaking. she cares deeply for her brother, burnt ember, but she does know that he is hiding his sexuality from her. she is openly bi, and will always like both mollies and toms. ]

[ history. ]
[ ✏︎ born as the twin to burnt ember, shimmering feather was named because of the way her coat shines because she always keeps it groomed to perfection. she was a champion at hide and seek as a kitten, due to her excellent senses, and was easily able to join the ranks of the trackers though she secretly yearned to be a sentinel alongside her brother and get to be able to practice fighting rather than hunting. ]
Last edited by chaotic creativity on Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawky<3 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:21 am

@lemonteabean - all your characters are accepted!! ^^
@sengi. - my apologies, but both healer rook slots are taken. otherwise, feel free to make a cat for any other rank!
@(whisper) - we need to decide on a runner-up to the aide first! i'll requote my original thoughts here, if you would like your cat to be the "other party" that is not supporting thistle shadow, please let me know and i'll craft up a poll.
what i was thinking was that because of rainy morning’s crush on thistle shadow, she might be biased and pick him to be the aide? of course we’d still have the poll, but the highest voted cat in the poll would be the other party (the one who would have been picked for the aide)
thoughts on this? if you would like this concept, and want a cat of yours to be on the poll, please tell me on this thread ^^

all the allegiances are updated, i'm working on the relationships page ^^
here are the apprentices of the rooks!
snowy peak will be trained by striking beaver
silver rivers will be trained by little marigold
poppy fawn will be trained by blazing fire
shining sun will be trained by thistle shadow

please try to get your relationships/etc together today, so we can start the rp smooth!! i'll be making the first post ^^
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby β„‹oney » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:30 am

working on watchful eagle now, will have him up shortly.

if no one will offer a cat up i could offer up striking beaver or watchful eagle? of course they cant win due to me having a high rank already but it gives someone to do that with.
    im actually for thistle shadow being the aide, maybe when the plot thickens they come out as liking each other but the star drifters wont allow them both to lead the clan due to the thought of them choosing their relationship over the tribe, with that one/both could be knocked from those positions forcing the tribe to come up with some other 'leaders'?

just a smol idea 0.o

as long as @Hawky<3 is fine with this i'm down for someone to make an orphaned kit for watchful eagle to take care of? (age of being able to eat meat due to him not being able to give milk)

β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
━━("hope” is the thing with feathers)━(That perches in the soul)

honey // she her // friendly // aries
hello! I'm back <3 or at least trying to be
hmu if your interested or looking to rp <3
th ● sale ● artshop ● β„‹oney#0554 ● β’Έ

━━(And sings the tune without the words)━(And never stops - at all)
β„‹oney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawky<3 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:41 am

@whisper - aa that's a neat idea! i was thinking a lot of cats would call rainy morning out for her blatant favoritism, and the tribe would split down in two camps (being those who support rainy morning vs those who don't). i was also thinking regarding the other poll that the pool of great light's water would start to dry up to signify the star drifters were unhappy with the tribe's actions? maybe then some of the tribe could pressure them? we'll see how it all pans out!
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me