flight 6391 down ; open

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

flight 6391 down ; open

Postby Wren, » Wed May 09, 2018 9:47 am

discussion, forms go here!
Wren,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: flight 6391 down ; open

Postby TheStorySoFar; » Thu May 10, 2018 6:19 am

-will be right back to post! c:-
TheStorySoFar;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wren, » Thu May 10, 2018 6:20 am

yay ^^ i was hoping this wouldn't die, it would be so fun
Wren,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheStorySoFar; » Thu May 10, 2018 7:05 am

The name is, Kai. It's pronounced "Kuh-eye"! I'll give you a brief rundown of my place on this island. I'm an island native, generally I do a lot of hunting to provide food for the pack, and my loyalties lie with our Alpha.

C R U S H - open
M A T E- None as of now
P A C K - Island local.
A G E - 4 years old.
G E N D E R - Female
B R E E D - Island dog.

pєrѕσnαlítч- Kai is a level headed, confident dog. Her sense of humor is dry, and when it comes to her job in the pack, she takes herself very seriously. Though she is very level headed; she has an extremely low tolerance for disrespect or overly childish behaviors, and has been known to be quite quarrelsome with the other island natives to get her point across.
Kai is also very bull headed, and blunt when communicating with others. Some appreciate her coldness and tell-it-as-it-is aditude... others? Not so much.

As for the survivors, she is far from the most welcoming. They've yet to earn her respect.
phчѕícαl trαítѕ - Kai is between and medium and large sized dog. She weighs in at around 45 lbs, and only stands 24 inches at the withers. She's cloaked in a short, dense, rough, double coat. She is not soft to the touch, as you'd imagine. Though covered in a thick coat, you can make out caverns and crevasses carved out in her shoulders and legs by serious muscle.

Her head is solid black, with an almost masculine skull. With deep set, small, dark, triangular eyes. She has very sharp, small, high-set naturally pricked ears, covered in "sand paper" like fur.

Her tail is bottle brushed, with an un-relaxable, tight curl... because of this she is not a strong swimmer, as she has no rudder. Keep in mind, she can still swim; she just wont be braving the rough ocean any time soon.

She is of medium bone, light enough that she can easily move though the crowded, tangled floor of the jungle, but heavy enough to be able to withstand a relatively rough beating from prey she hunts, with out sustaining any serious bone injuries.

She is deep chested with a large lung capacity, she may not be the fastest dog on the island, but her stamina is impressive. She lacks much fatty coverage on her body, and when inhaling you can count her ribs. Her hip bones protrude slightly... not that you can ever see them under her tightly curled tail.
híѕtσrч- Kai was born and raised on the island. She never had any interest in being an alpha. Her parents have long since passed since she was born, but her father was an impeccable hunter. The was raised to be not only physically tough, but mentally. She is not a day-dreamer. Her father was very adamant on raising her to be a realist. She started hunting with the pack at around 4 months of age, and though she only chased and never engaged up-until she was a year, she watched. She learned. She took in every kind of hunting technique she could. Now, at 4 years old, She leads most of the hunts herself, with an 82% success rate for each hunt. She prides herself on keeping the pack healthy and well fed.
These are her biggest downfalls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheStorySoFar; » Thu May 10, 2018 7:09 am

I'm sure once people see there are characters up, they'll be more inclined to partake! No one ever wants to be the first! c:
I just assumed you were going to be playing Alpha, post your forum, so I can see the island Alpha B)
TheStorySoFar;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wren, » Thu May 10, 2018 12:00 pm

you can take alpha! I'll res beta. I'll have two characters.
Wren,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe noctem. » Wed May 16, 2018 2:24 pm

res.
    ↳ female // ibizan hound (??) // castaway