cac || quartzclan || archive || dnp

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

cac || quartzclan || archive || dnp

Postby ~ moth ~ » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:35 am

creat a clan (cac) is a game where one can make an run their own warrior cats clan. here i will post about my clan.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cac || quartzclan || archive || territory || camp

Postby ~ moth ~ » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:40 am

quartzclan territory consists of mountains and forests. within the center of the clan is a large mountain. the sides of the mountain have a few different parts to them. the northern side of the mountain is rocky. the ground is loose and dangerous to be on. rocks can easily slide out from under a cats' paws ,, sending one tumbling down the mountain side. snakes hide within the crevasses of the rocks ,, ready to lash out and bit anything that comes too close to them. but also living along the northern side of the mountain are small rodents. one can try their luck to catch a mouse or vole ,, but it is recommended that all cats steer clear of the rockies. off to the west and east the mountain is nothing special. trees grow tall into the sky ,, streams flow through the terrain ,, and all types of creatures can be found. to the southern area of the mountain a waterfall cascades down the side. this side of the mountain is a little more steep than all of the other sides ,, but it is a great place to find herbs. all over the mountain are entrances to a cave system that tunnels throughout the mountain. all entrances eventually meet in a central area where the star cut as well as tumbled cut meet. throughout the tunnels and caves stones line the walls and ceiling ,, some lighting the paths. the central cave ,, as the cats call it ,, is full of many different gems. a hole within the ceiling allows for moonlight to fall into the cave ,, hitting one of the gems ,, a moonstone ,, making it glow. the gem is a large white stone that sits in the middle of the cave ,, and when a cat touches noses with the stone they will meet quartzclan ancestors. moving on from the tunnels ,, at the bottom of the mountain the waterfall pools into a large pond ,, a great place for hunting frogs. the base of the mountain is a forest. there are a few clearings that are good for training mixed cut. after heavy rainfall or once snow begins to melt ,, some parts of the land begins to flood ,, and walking down the mountain side becomes dangerous. once the forest begins to thin out and enters open spaces ,, then quartzclans territory ends.

quartzclans camp sits in one of the larger caves. its entrance isn't very visible ,, for vines fall down over the entrance. the camp is on the western side of the mountain. within the cave a small stream snakes across the ground ,, cutting the camp into two sections diagonally. to the left of the camp is the star cuts den. the star cuts den is under an overhang ,, where the star cut addresses the clan. the den is accessible by a tunnel. within the den are a few crystals. on this left side of the cave is the fresh kill pile as well. off to the right of the leaders den is a tunnel that leads to the tapered cut den. within this den are lesser crystals ,, so it is much dimmer within the den. on the opposite side of the stream are the marquise dens. two tunnels lead into a smaller but still quite large cave. the ceiling is much lower ,, and in the ground are indents where nests go. crystals and gems stick out of the walls. back out into the camp there is another over hang above the marquise den. a sort of pathway leads up to this over hang. two more tunnels lead into the mixed cuts den. the den is much like the marquise cut den. on the far back wall is the tumbled cuts den and princess cuts den. the two dens sit side by side ,, a tunnel leading into each. the two dens are also connected from within by a tunnel. vines fall down this back wall ,, thus the entrances are both covered by vines. each of the dens are dimmer ,, having fewer crystals. within the tumbled cuts den are three sections. there is the main area where the den connects to the princess cuts den. a back section leads to where all the herbs are stored. off to the left of the main area is a tunnel that leads to where sick and injure cats reside during their time of healing.
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cac || quartzclan || archive || borders

Postby ~ moth ~ » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:45 am

north || clan name || username || [url=link]♦[/url]

north west || clan name || username || [url=link]♦[/url]

north east || clan name || username || [url=link]♦[/url]

west || clan name || username || [url=link]♦[/url]

east || clan name || username || [url=link]♦[/url]

south || clan name || username || [url=link]♦[/url]

south west || clan name || username || [url=link]♦[/url]

south east || clan name || username || [url=link]♦[/url]
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cac || quartzclan || archive || rituals

Postby ~ moth ~ » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:47 am

naming of the star cut ;; once a star cut dies then a new star cut must be named. the upcoming star cut will be the step cut. the current tumbled cat will address the clan from the overhang. the tumbled cut will say ,, i ,, name ,, sit before the cats of quartzclan. on this day i bring forth the new star cut. name ,, please step forward. name ,, you have proven yourself to be trait ,, trait ,, and trait. name ,, i announce that you are the new star cut. the tumbled cut will jump from the ledge and press their forehead against the star cuts head. when the moon goes down the star cut will go into the crystal cavern and receive their nine lives as well as a new gem and name. the new star cut will be named after a diamond ,, and their gemstone will match their diamond name.

naming of the step cut ;; when the clan needs a new step cut ,, the star cut will appoint one by the next night. the star cut will sit on the overhang and address the clan. i ,, name ,, sit before the cats of quartzclan. on this day i bring forth the new step cut. name ,, please step forward. name ,, you have proven yourself to be trait ,, trait ,, and trait. name ,, i announce that you are the new step cut. the star cut will jump from the ledge and press their forehead against the step cuts head.

naming of a tumbled cut ;; when a cat has gotten through all of their training to become a tumbled cut ,, the star cut will address the clan with ,, i ,, name ,, sit before the cats of quartzclan. on this day i bring forth the new tumbled cut. name ,, please step forward. name ,, you have proven yourself to be trait ,, trait ,, and trait. name ,, i announce that you are the new step cut. the star cut will jump from the ledge and press their forehead against the tumbled cuts head.

naming of a marquise cut ;; once a mixed cut has finished all of their training and are at least twelve moons old ,, then the step cut will address the clan with ,, i ,, name ,, sit before the cats of quartzclan. on this day i bring forth a new marquise cut. name ,, please step forward. name ,, you have proven yourself to be trait ,, trait ,, and trait. name ,, i announce that you are now a marquise cut. the star cut will jump from the ledge and press their forehead against the marquise cuts head. after being named a marquise cut the new marquise cut must make the journey to earn their gemstone. i will write more about that below.

naming of a mixed cut ;; once a bead has reached the age of six moons then they will become a mixed cut. the star cut will address the clan with ,, i ,, name ,, sit before the cats of quartzclan. on this day i bring forth a new mixed cut. name ,, please step forward. name ,, you have only been with us for a short while ,, but i am happy to announce that you are now a mixed cut. the star cut will jump from the ledge and press their forehead against the marquise cuts head.

finding of a gemstone ;; the finding of a gemstone happens when a new marquise cut is named. after being named the new marquise cut will head into the crystal tunnels. they must find their way to the crystal cave. once at the crystal cave the marquise cut will touch their nose to the moonstone. the marquise cut will meet with an ancestral star cut ,, who will then give them their gem. the marquise cut will then wake up and within the crystal cave. they must find the gem they were given. a gem is decided by a cats characteristics. if a cat is strong willed then they will probably be given a strong gem ,, if a cat is weak then they will be given a weak gem ,, if a cat is always happy then they will have a bright gem ,, if a cat is pessimistic then they will be given a dark colored gem. many factors help decide what a cats gem is. once a cat has their gem they will make their way back to camp. there the cats are given what seem to be collars ,, but they're not collars. it is a weaved necklace type made from vines ,, and it the vines will be tied around the marquise cuts gem ,, which then the marquise cut will wear. there are only six gems can possibly be give. from strongest [ten] to weakest [four] ,, [ten] a diamond ,, [nine] a sapphire ,, [eight] a topaz ,, [seven] an amethyst ,, [six] a jade ,, [five] an apatite ,, and [four] a pearl.

burial of a quartz ;; if a cat dies then the star cut will stand atop the overhang and address the clan. the star cut will say ,, on this day i am saddened to say that we have lost a quartz. name was trait ,, trait ,, and trait. they were a valued member of the clan. let us hope the find the way to the stars peacefully. the star will jump down and rest their head atop the cats head ,, family and friends of the cat will do the same. for the rest of the night the family of the cat must keep a silent vigil. the body will be buried at the bottom of the mountain. the cat will be buried with their gemstone. if a star cut dies then a tumbled cut will address the clan.
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Mon May 14, 2018 8:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cac || quartzclan || archive || about the cats

Postby ~ moth ~ » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:49 am

the cats of quartzclan come in all sorts of varieties ,, such as the gemstones that they wear. the cats can have any fur color or fur pattern ,, their eye colors do tend to be brighter though. the cats can have a big or small build ,, long fur or short fur ,, even no fur! most cats of quartzclan are kind and easy going. the cats aren't much of fighters ,, but if a battle ensues then they won't go down without a fight. they're more passive and would much rather talk disputes out rather than have blood spilled. the cats of quartzclan are quite intuitive and inventive. the cats are quite independent of other clans ,, and will only make allies if it's in their best interest. quartzclan cats are also helpful. if another clan is in need then quartzclan may help that clan out.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cac || quartzclan || archive || friends and foes

Postby ~ moth ~ » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:53 am

ally clans
      clan name || username || [url=link]♦[/url]

enemy clans

transactions
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cac || quartzclan || archive || the cats

Postby ~ moth ~ » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:00 am

[number of cats] fourteen
[female || twelve] [male || ten] [nonbinary || one]
      star cut
      white diamond || thirty two || male ||
      lives :: nine :: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
      gem :: diamond

step cut
      name || age || gender || [url=link]♦[/url]
      gem ::

tumbled cut
      red fire opal|| thirty four || male ||
      gem :: topaz

tumbled mix cut
      violet iolite || eight || female ||

marquise cut
      yellow citrine || thirty one || female ||
      gem :: amethyst
      amber || thirty five || female ||
      gem :: sapphire
      green spinel || thirty || male ||
      gem :: jade
      moissanite || twenty six || nonbinary [[dfab]] ||
      zircon || thirty one || male ||
      tigers eye || thirty three || male ||
      shrikethorn || thirty || female ||
      larksong || forty six || female ||
      marcasite || seventeen || female ||
      coral || twenty eight || male ||
      gem :: pearl
      gray topaz || seventeen || male ||

mixed cut
      blue apatite || twelve || male ||
      brown jasper || eleven || female ||
      garnet || ten || female ||

princess cut
      honey || thirty one || female ||
      gem :: apatite

beads
      jet || zero || male ||
      ivory || zero || female ||
      jade || zero || female ||
      larimar || two || male ||
      pink tourmaline || zero || female ||

tapered cut
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:59 pm, edited 7 times in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cac || quartzclan || archive || relations

Postby ~ moth ~ » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:04 am

shapers
      amber || blue apatite
      hunting [] || climbing [] || fighting [] || swimming []
      shaper|| mixed cut
      hunting [] || climbing [] || fighting [] || swimming []

family
      unknown + unknown || white diamond
      unknown + unknown || yellow citrine
      unknown + unknown || amber
      unknown + unknown || green spinel + blue apatite

relations key
      [+] positive
      [=] neutral
      [-] negative

[∞] family
      [✤] acquaintance
      [❖] friends
      [❋] best friend
      [❣] crush
      [\❣/] two way crush
      [♥] mates
      [ϟ] enemies

white diamond [+] [✤] yellow citrine
      white diamond [+] [✤] amber
      white diamond [-] [✤] green spinel
      white diamond [+] [✤] blue apatite

yellow citrine [+] [✤] white diamond
      yellow citrine [+] [✤] amber
      yellow citrine [-] [✤] green spinel
      yellow citrine [+] [✤] blue apatite

amber [+] [✤] white diamond
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cac || quartzclan || archive || shattered cuts

Postby ~ moth ~ » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:08 am

cat name || age || cause of death || [url=link]♦[/url]
      cat name || age || cause of death || [url=link]♦[/url]