~Life and death~ (Battle of the clans rp discussion)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

~Life and death~ (Battle of the clans rp discussion)

Postby Pipsquawk » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:41 am

Brambleclan is evil, filled with large cats and have a history cloaked in blood. They focus on power, and fear to scar off outsiders. They are extremely hostile but hold the warrior code to a high level of respect, there is severe consequences for breaking any part of it. Featherclan on the other hand are much smaller, and would rather talk things out than resort to bloodshead they like to stay in groups while doing anything outside of the camp in fear of Brambleclan

4:PM me before starting big drama.
5:Please be active, if you don't for for 4 days without a warning us you'll be removed
6:No being your own crush/mate or apprentice/mentor
7:No God-modding or Mary/Gary sues Etc, Kits can't fight unless taught to as a loner or cats can't fight off large predators/ other cats alone and not get hurt.
8:Please be descriptive, I understand writers block but post as much detail as possible please!
9:Know how many cats you can handle, if you have more than you can handle not your not rping some at all I will ask you to rp it or have it get killed off/run away, someone may adopt it though
10:Two of the same names are not allowed Exp: Two cats can't both be named spiderleg, only 1 of each prefix and suffix set
11:Use real WC names, Exp;Loners/Warriors have a prefix/suffix, Kits have a prefix/kit apprentices have a prefix/paw, kittypets have names like milly,snow,drop etc.
12:Please pretty up your posts (unless your on mobile then wright 'mobile' or 'mob' in your post)

Forms, dont need to use but here if you want to.
Code: Select all
[center][size=150][color=#808080]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color][/size]
[img]img[/img]
[size=150][color=#808080]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color][/size]
[size=150]╔════════════════════════[color=#808080]⠀▼⠀[/color]══╗[/size]
[i]quote[/i]
[size=150]╚══[color=#808080]⠀▲⠀[/color]════════════════════════╝
[color=#808080]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color][/size][/center]
[right][quote]THE BASICS
[size=85][color=#808080]Name;[/color]WIP
[color=#BFBFBF]Prefix:[/color]WIP
[color=#BFBFBF]Suffix:[/color]WIP
[color=#808080]Age;[/color] WIP

[color=#808080]Gender;[/color] WIP
[color=#808080]Rank:[/color] WIP
[color=#808080]Clan:[/color]WIP
[color=#808080]Desired Rank:[/color] WIP
[color=#BFBFBF]Sexuality:[/color]WIP
[/size][/quote]
[quote]THE OUTSIDE
[size=85][color=#808080]Eyes;[/color] WIP
[color=#808080]Fur;[/color] WIP
[color=#808080]Build;[/color] WIP
[color=#808080]Scent;[/color] WIP
[color=#808080]Voice;[/color]wip
[color=#808080]Scars/Other;[/color]WIP[/size][/quote]
[quote]CLOSE BY
[color=#808080]Kin;[/color]
 Mother:WIP
Father:WIP
Siblings; WIP
[size=85][color=#808080]Crush;[/color]WIP
[color=#808080]Mate;[/color]WIP
[color=#808080]Kits[/color]WIP
[color=#808080]Mentor[/color]WIP
[/size][/quote][/right][left][/left]
[size=85][color=#808080] History [i]WIP [/i]

Character here [i]WIP[/i]

Traits here [i]WIP[/i]

[/color][/size]
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Life and death~ (Battle of the clans rp discussion)

Postby ChosenFetus » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:47 am

Can I res deputy for Featherclan and med cat for the other? (I already forgot..)
[working on art trades 💃]
ChosenFetus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:49 am

Thechosenblackwolf wrote:Can I res deputy for Featherclan and med cat for the other? (I already forgot..)

course!
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:30 pm

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
╔════════════════════════⠀▼⠀══╗
A wolf in sheeps clothing is more than a warning
╚══⠀▲⠀════════════════════════╝

THE BASICS
Name;Wolfkit Wolfpaw Wolfheart wolfstar
Prefix:wolf for his pelt
Suffix:Heart for his personality star for being leader
Age; 28 moons

Gender; tom
Clan:Brambleclan
Desired Rank: achived
Sexuality:Homosexual

THE OUTSIDE
Eyes; Evergreen green
Fur; Long, brown,black and grey mix
Build;Large, broad shoulders, long tail,large paws and bulky body
Scent; Blood
Voice; James Earl Jones
Scars/Other;One across his flank, one down his stomach and a series of them down his left side

CLOSE BY
Kin;
Mother:Barkbelly
Father:Ryefoot
Siblings;Open (pm me)
Crush;N/A
Mate;N/A
KitsN/A
Mentornone

History:
Wolfstar is a very young leader, but its for a good reason. The previous leader and deputy, Raggedstar and Twistedclaw, both were malicious and tried to drive out featherclan. He overheard and due to being a firm believer in the warrior code he decided the only thing to do was to dive them out. It didn't go as planned. He ended up killing twistedclaw without raggedstar's knowlage and the leader believed it was a Featherclan patrol that had murdered his brother so he had made wolfheart deputy it didnt last long before he was leader since the invasion on Featherclan backfired and he lost his last lives in battle, giving control to Wolfheart who had called for an immediate retreat after raggedstar's death and became wolfstar.

Character; Wolfstar, being such a young leader some cats question his decision making skills though every decision he made so far has benefited the clan, he's lost no lives and is proud of it. He has only been leader for a few moons though so no one really can predict what he'll decide next.

[/color][/size]
"Stop squealing like a kit and let me do my job!

THE BASICS
Name;Adderkit Adderpaw adder(name given by mentor)
Prefix:Adder
Suffix:Paw
Age; 14 moons

Gender; Tom
Clan:Featherclanclan
Desired Rank: Med cat
Sexuality: Bisexual

THE OUTSIDE
Eyes; light rusty color
Fur; silver with black stripes
Build; Tall and sleek
Scent; Catmint
Voice; James Arnold Taylor
Scars/Other;N/A

CLOSE BY
Kin;
Mother:Silvertail
Father:sharpclaw
Siblings; Kinkpaw
Crush;N/A
Mate;Forbidden
KitsForbidden
MentorGoldenmist

History the only thing that sticks out with Adderpaw is that his mother was kidnapped by twolegs after she tried to avenge his fathers death, who died to the jaws of one of the twoleg dogs.

He is a very short tempered cat, who will have a snappy comeback when the time is given. Adderpaw is stern and quick witted though as he managed to learn all the herbs needed in only the first few moons of his apprenticeship. He always finds it difficult to listen to his mentor and will often snap at them without any remorse at the moment. He will come back to apologize, eventually but in the heat of the moment he wont. Somehow he manages to just barely put up with his patients.

"Opposites don't always attract,they sometimes tear eachother apart til theres nothing left."

THE BASICS
Name;kindle Vixenpaw Vixenfrost
Prefix:Vixen for her determined nature
Suffix:Frost for her usual cold tone
Age; 21 moons

Gender; she-cat
Clan: Brambleclan
Desired Rank: achived
Sexuality:Bisexual

THE OUTSIDE
Eyes; pale blue
Fur; white with brown and black markings
Build; like her brother, she is lean with muscle but she's slightly larger than him from living with the clan and adapting to it.
Scent; Honey and wildflowers
Voice;Jen Taylor
Scars/Other;One across her chest from her father

CLOSE BY
Kin; Flower, Rattail, Ray
Mother:Flower
Father:Rattail
Siblings; Ray
Crush;Stonestep
Mate;N/A
KitsN/A
Mentorn/A

History See ray

She is a very sweet and kind hearted she-cat but bringing up her past will make her snap and grow cold. Her roots never stopped her from pulling to be the best cat in the clan, though she can be cold at times she really cares about every cat and will her her best to help, if she can.

Last edited by Pipsquawk on Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:02 am, edited 4 times in total.
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChosenFetus » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:44 pm

"The right choice is always the hardest decision."

THE BASICS
Name; Ray
Prefix: N/A
Suffix: N/A
Age; 21 moons

Gender; Male
Clan: N/A
Desired Rank: N/A
Sexuality: straight

THE OUTSIDE
Eyes; icy blue
Fur; White with black and brown/tan spots
Build; Lean but has muscle
Scent; Ocean
Voice; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9onqfoU ... Gl5sZZedrc (somewhat like that)
Scars/Other; Ears are nicked and has scars like multiple scratches on his front right leg

CLOSE BY
Kin; Flower (Deceased), Rattail, Kindle
Mother: Flower (Loner)
Father: Rattail (Loner)
Siblings; Kindle
Crush; Open (PM)
Mate; Open (PM)
Kits None
Mentor -

History
Ray grew up with his sister Kindle and his mother and father. Ray was 10 moons when his mother died and his father rejected Ray and Kindle as kit's, Ray had tried to defend his sister after their father attacked her but Rattail attacked Ray. Rattail cornered his son and Ray had only escaped through a small hole, waiting it out until his father had gone away and Ray tried getting out but his leg got stuck under something and he was stuck until Kindle found him and helped him. Ray had earned his scar from getting stuck and he hasn't forgot about how Rattail treated him and Kindle.
Ray had later lost his sister during their travels and hasn't been able to find his sister but he hopes he does.

Character here Ray is very sarcastic and pulls jokes a lot. Being lean and long legged but has muscle he usually seems intimidating, whenever he is angry or fights he is almost like a dog about to maul you. Ray is very quiet and is reasonable, speaking like he has lived for moons and moons on. It is very easy to get lost in his gaze, or feel like he should be respected.

Traits here The tom is a sarcastic, intelligent ball of fur. the way he holds himself is a bit intimidating and he seeks out new knowledge but he will give knowledge for those who truly want it. He teaches when he sees the cat worthy, the tom is almost like somebody who has died and came back to life with the secrets of the world.

"You have to let people go. Everyone who is in your life are meant to be in your journey,
But not all of them are meant to stay till the end."

THE BASICS
Name; Goldenmist
Prefix: golden
Suffix: Mist
Age; 27 moons

Gender; Female
Clan: Featherclan
Desired Rank: achieved

THE OUTSIDE
Eyes; pale green-yellow
Fur; long ginger-brown color and white-silver-gray mixture.
Build; has muscle but its hidden beneath fur.
Scent; Honey
Voice; a soft sweet tone that can relax and calm others.
Scars/Other; none

CLOSE BY
Kin; Smallpaw (Deceased), Scarkit (deceased), Swamptail (lost), Curlfang (Deceased)
Mother: Swamptail
Father: Curlfang
Siblings; Smallpaw, Scarkit
Crush; Open (PM)
Mate; Forbidden
Kits Forbidden
Mentor -

History
Goldenmist has had dreams from starclan since she was kit, she is sometimes seen as crazy because she has a odd amount of intelligence, sometimes she would say things like "I have voices in my head." A lot of cat's admire Goldenmist's strength. The she-cat has been through a lot to the point she feels used to the feeling of loss. Goldenmist had lost her brother Scarkit when he was 4 moons and excited to be an apprentice, but a sickness that couldn't be cured finally ate away everything in him and he died in a lot of pain. Goldenmist was traumatized by the cries of her brother, those lifeless words he spoke to her before dying "I guess papa was right.." After Goldenmist lost her brother she was pretty fragile but when her energetic sister Smallpaw died in battle Goldenmist was absolutely devastated, she had broke and she never thought she would be back to normal until her mother spoke to her before leaving, her words stayed in Goldenmist's memory forever "You know goldenpaw... You don't drown by falling in water. You drown by staying there." Goldenmist understood what her mother meant, her mother couldn't take the death of her kit's and just stay in the clan knowing her dead kit's would never be able to stand beside Goldenmist.
When Goldenmist started noticing her mother's change in mood she also noticed her mother avoided her, and every time Swamptail looked at her, the she-cats eyes showed pain. Goldenmist had felt so rejected, pushed away and unwanted by her mother that she tried her best to avoid Swamptail.

Character here The she-cat is thoughtful and often day-dreams. She has a way of speaking in quotes or riddles, not ever telling you exactly what you should do but giving you the option. She can calm and relax any cat with how she doesn't react to harsh words and how she comforts others.

Traits here Goldenmist is a caring she-cat, she is calm and often called laid back. She doesn't worry over things and if someones death is coming near she will be blunt with it but still comfort you in every way she can possible. Goldenmist is unusal but she's is often just misunderstood.

"Don't raise your voice. Improve your argument."

THE BASICS
Name; Stonestep
Prefix: Stone
Suffix: Step
Age; 29 moons

Gender; Male
Desired Rank: Achieved
Sexuality: Straight

THE OUTSIDE
Eyes; pale/dark green eyes
Fur; gray, white, silver long furred tabby with some unnoticeable tortoiseshell splotches
Build; rather big and muscular
Scent; Wet stones
Voice; Deep and steady
Scars/Other;WIP

CLOSE BY
Kin; Unkown
Mother: Unknown
Father: Unkown
Siblings; Unkown
Crush; Open (PM)
Mate; open (PM)
Kits Would like some
Mentor -

History
Stonestep doesn't often speak of what has happened in his life but one thing that does stick out about him is that his father was killed before Stonestep was born by a dog. The dog had pushed Stonestep's father over a high cliff that dropped him into the river and washed up on the stones. His mother had decided on calling him Stonekit in the memory of where his father peacefully died. Along with another tale that he lost his first apprentice to a sickness.

Traits here Stonestep is one to put out an opinion and then let others work with that. He has a good control over his temper and it's not often you see him yelling at another cat. The tom is loyal to his clan and respects every cat. Though Stonestep can be harsh with his words and serious about everything, he isn't the friendliest cat to strangers unless you do something that can catch the tom's attention in a way he will spare you. Stonestep isn't cruel, he has mercy and can understand loss when it happens, he will mourn a cat like his own kit and he loves to connect with the younger cat's.

"Beware the fury of a patient man..."

THE BASICS
Name; Red
Age; 24 moons

Gender; Male

THE OUTSIDE
Eyes; a ginger near red
Fur; White with hints of silver
Build; big and muscular with a slight bit of leanness
Scent; Pine sap
Voice; not very deep but is slightly. Has a slight British accent.
Scars/Other; has a scar down his left eye and one across his flank from a dog attack.

CLOSE BY
Kin; Unknown
Father: Unknown
Siblings; Unknown
Crush; Open (PM)
Mate; Open (PM)
Kits none
Mentor -

History
Red was born a loner on the streets but he was picked up by humans. The young cat had family but he never really felt connected to them, he was cruel to the cat's in the streets he was now living in. Red had heard about the clan cat's but he had never bothered to try and interact, the tom just never showed interest because he had his own vicious and cruel ruling where he was living. The tom was attacked by a dog in the neighborhood and got two nasty scars that stuck out unlike the other ones that were less noticeable unless you looked him over and noticed he was covered in smaller scratches. Red did have kit's but he never claimed them once their mother died and he left them to fend for themselves.

Traits here Red is cruel and shows no mercy to those he kills. He has a sick satisfaction when other cat's fear him, loves toying with others until they become his own little puppet out of mere fear of death. Red finds things that need to be improved and he will do anything he can to get his way, whether it kills somebody or not. The tom can be less hostile but usually he just doesn't show how much he enjoys using other cat's and if they stop being used by him he knows for sure he can do the job himself.

Last edited by ChosenFetus on Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChosenFetus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:47 pm

Thechosenblackwolf wrote:
"The right choice is always the hardest decision."

THE BASICS
Name; Ray
Age; 21 moons

Gender; Male

THE OUTSIDE
Eyes; icy blue
Fur; White with black and brown/tan spots
Build; Lean but has muscle
Scent; Ocean
Voice; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9onqfoU ... Gl5sZZedrc (somewhat like that)
Scars/Other; Ears are nicked and has scars like multiple scratches on his front right leg

CLOSE BY
Kin; Flower (Deceased), Rattail, Kindle
Mother: Flower (Loner)
Father: Rattail (Loner)
Siblings; Kindle
Crush; Open (PM)
Mate; Open (PM)
Kits None
Mentor -

History
Ray grew up with his sister Kindle and his mother and father. Ray was 10 moons when his mother died and his father rejected Ray and Kindle as kit's, Ray had tried to defend his sister after their father attacked her but Rattail attacked Ray. Rattail cornered his son and Ray had only escaped through a small hole, waiting it out until his father had gone away and Ray tried getting out but his leg got stuck under something and he was stuck until Kindle found him and helped him. Ray had earned his scar from getting stuck and he hasn't forgot about how Rattail treated him and Kindle.
Ray had later lost his sister during their travels and hasn't been able to find his sister but he hopes he does.

Character here Ray is very sarcastic and pulls jokes a lot. Being lean and long legged but has muscle he usually seems intimidating, whenever he is angry or fights he is almost like a dog about to maul you. Ray is very quiet and is reasonable, speaking like he has lived for moons and moons on. It is very easy to get lost in his gaze, or feel like he should be respected.

Traits here The tom is a sarcastic, intelligent ball of fur. the way he holds himself is a bit intimidating and he seeks out new knowledge but he will give knowledge for those who truly want it. He teaches when he sees the cat worthy, the tom is almost like somebody who has died and came back to life with the secrets of the world.

"You have to let people go. Everyone who is in your life are meant to be in your journey,
But not all of them are meant to stay till the end."

THE BASICS
Name; Goldenmist
Prefix: golden
Suffix: Mist
Age; 27 moons

Gender; Female
Clan: Featherclan
Desired Rank: achieved

THE OUTSIDE
Eyes; pale green-yellow
Fur; long ginger-brown color and white-silver-gray mixture.
Build; has muscle but its hidden beneath fur.
Scent; Honey
Voice; a soft sweet tone that can relax and calm others.
Scars/Other; none

CLOSE BY
Kin; Smallpaw (Deceased), Scarkit (deceased), Swamptail (lost), Curlfang (Deceased)
Mother: Swamptail
Father: Curlfang
Siblings; Smallpaw, Scarkit
Crush; Open (PM)
Mate; Forbidden
Kits Forbidden
Mentor -

History
Goldenmist has had dreams from starclan since she was kit, she is sometimes seen as crazy because she has a odd amount of intelligence, sometimes she would say things like "I have voices in my head." A lot of cat's admire Goldenmist's strength. The she-cat has been through a lot to the point she feels used to the feeling of loss. Goldenmist had lost her brother Scarkit when he was 4 moons and excited to be an apprentice, but a sickness that couldn't be cured finally ate away everything in him and he died in a lot of pain. Goldenmist was traumatized by the cries of her brother, those lifeless words he spoke to her before dying "I guess papa was right.." After Goldenmist lost her brother she was pretty fragile but when her energetic sister Smallpaw died in battle Goldenmist was absolutely devastated, she had broke and she never thought she would be back to normal until her mother spoke to her before leaving, her words stayed in Goldenmist's memory forever "You know goldenpaw... You don't drown by falling in water. You drown by staying there." Goldenmist understood what her mother meant, her mother couldn't take the death of her kit's and just stay in the clan knowing her dead kit's would never be able to stand beside Goldenmist.
When Goldenmist started noticing her mother's change in mood she also noticed her mother avoided her, and every time Swamptail looked at her, the she-cats eyes showed pain. Goldenmist had felt so rejected, pushed away and unwanted by her mother that she tried her best to avoid Swamptail.

Character here The she-cat is thoughtful and often day-dreams. She has a way of speaking in quotes or riddles, not ever telling you exactly what you should do but giving you the option. She can calm and relax any cat with how she doesn't react to harsh words and how she comforts others.

Traits here Goldenmist is a caring she-cat, she is calm and often called laid back. She doesn't worry over things and if someones death is coming near she will be blunt with it but still comfort you in every way she can possible. Goldenmist is unusal but she's is often just misunderstood.

"Don't raise your voice. Improve your argument."

THE BASICS
Name; Stonestep
Prefix: Stone
Suffix: Step
Age; 29 moons

Gender; Male
Desired Rank: Achieved

THE OUTSIDE
Eyes; pale/dark green eyes
Fur; gray, white, silver long furred tabby with some unnoticeable tortoiseshell splotches
Build; rather big and muscular
Scent; Wet stones
Voice; Deep and steady
Scars/Other;WIP

CLOSE BY
Kin; Unkown
Father: Unkown
Siblings; Unkown
Crush; Open (PM)
Mate; open (PM)
Kits Would like some
Mentor -

History
Stonestep doesn't often speak of what has happened in his life but one thing that does stick out about him is that his father was killed before Stonestep was born by a dog. The dog had pushed Stonestep's father over a high cliff that dropped him into the river and washed up on the stones. His mother had decided on calling him Stonekit in the memory of where his father peacefully died. Along with another tale that he lost his first apprentice to a sickness.

Traits here Stonestep is one to put out an opinion and then let others work with that. He has a good control over his temper and it's not often you see him yelling at another cat. The tom is loyal to his clan and respects every cat. Though Stonestep can be harsh with his words and serious about everything, he isn't the friendliest cat to strangers unless you do something that can catch the tom's attention in a way he will spare you. Stonestep isn't cruel, he has mercy and can understand loss when it happens, he will mourn a cat like his own kit and he loves to connect with the younger cat's.

"Beware the fury of a patient man..."

THE BASICS
Name; Red
Age; 24 moons

Gender; Male

THE OUTSIDE
Eyes; a ginger near red
Fur; White with hints of silver
Build; big and muscular with a slight bit of leanness
Scent; Pine sap
Voice; not very deep but is slightly. Has a slight British accent.
Scars/Other; has a scar down his left eye and one across his flank from a dog attack.

CLOSE BY
Kin; Unknown
Father: Unknown
Siblings; Unknown
Crush; Open (PM)
Mate; Open (PM)
Kits none
Mentor -

History
Red was born a loner on the streets but he was picked up by humans. The young cat had family but he never really felt connected to them, he was cruel to the cat's in the streets he was now living in. Red had heard about the clan cat's but he had never bothered to try and interact, the tom just never showed interest because he had his own vicious and cruel ruling where he was living. The tom was attacked by a dog in the neighborhood and got two nasty scars that stuck out unlike the other ones that were less noticeable unless you looked him over and noticed he was covered in smaller scratches. Red did have kit's but he never claimed them once their mother died and he left them to fend for themselves.

Traits here Red is cruel and shows no mercy to those he kills. He has a sick satisfaction when other cat's fear him, loves toying with others until they become his own little puppet out of mere fear of death. Red finds things that need to be improved and he will do anything he can to get his way, whether it kills somebody or not. The tom can be less hostile but usually he just doesn't show how much he enjoys using other cat's and if they stop being used by him he knows for sure he can do the job himself.

accepted
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChosenFetus » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:54 pm

I am pretty excited for this rp tbh

I already made a evil kitty who would probably murder some cats. Ya know. Every day thing
ChosenFetus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:57 pm

Thechosenblackwolf wrote:I am pretty excited for this rp tbh

I already made a evil kitty who would probably murder some cats. Ya know. Every day thing

were gonna need quite a few cats to start tbh but its all goood
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChosenFetus » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:26 pm

Boop
ChosenFetus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me