❄тяιвє σf fяσzєи мιѕт❄ Disccusion and Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

❄тяιвє σf fяσzєи мιѕт❄ Disccusion and Forms

Postby HollowBubble » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:47 pm

❄тяιвє σf fяσzєи мιѕт❄

Many moons ago, long after the four clans and the Tribe of Rushing Water, many cats who were abandoned, alone, or cast away seemed to be out of hope. They would occasionally form small groups, but many chose to live alone. Moons passed, untill a miracle happened. Starry cats began falling from the heavens in dreams and nightmares. They spoke of a land that these cats could call home. Some of the hopeless ignored these dreams, thinking they were just that. but, other listened. They were given training in their dreams, to hunt. fight. and lead. They were told to venture beyond sight, to a place high above reality. Cats ventured on, and soon two large groups formed at the base of a mountain. one led by a lithe, thin She-cat, who was given training by the starry cats to hunt. The other, a thick, strong tom, to fight in the names of his group. They both traveled up the sides of the mountain, both meeting at a large cave. The group's argued over who belonged there. accusing the other of being liars about their starry visions. it wasn't until the first night that blood was shed due to a dispute did the two bow their heads in shame. They knew that fighting was wrong, and so, they made truce. They all worked together, teaching eachother things they were taught by the cats in their dreams. The two leaders, after a few moons of small pitty arguments, put it aside. They fell in love. They gave birth to the first kit of pure blooded tribe cat. He was the only of the litter to make it, and was named by the starry cats themselves. He became Teller of The Moon. In the moons to come, the cats would form a hierarchy, and make a life worth living. That was many many moons ago. Now the tribe has dwindled slightly, but they hold strong. They have their own ways of serving the starry cats, which they have named. The Tribe of Endless Hunting. Holding ceremonies once every moon to honor these cats, and those who had begun the tribe, they now are slowly gaining power. The Teller of The Moon has just been appointed, so now, they await their words.

Last edited by HollowBubble on Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❄тяιвє σf fяσzєи мιѕт❄ Disccusion and Forms

Postby HollowBubble » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:47 pm

❄яυℓєѕ❄

◇ All of Tess' roleplay rules apply

◇The tribe is located in the mountain, so it is very cold. Your cat MUST have long fur.

◇ You can have as many cats as you can handle, but try and keep genders equal

◇ One high-rank per user

◇ All forms and OOC must be posted on the discussion

◇ LGBTQ+ cats welcome

◇ While this isn't in the advanced section, I do expect correct grammar and at least a 50 word post. if you ABSOLUTLY cannot think of anything, it's okay, just try and keep super small posts to a minimum

◇ Drama is encouraged, just PM me if affects the majority of the Clan

◇ If your cat is expecting kits, pm me first. THIS INCLUDES JOINING AS A PREGNANT QUEEN

◇ No being your own crush/mate/mentor

◇ Be Active

⤜────fight it───⟶
⟵take the pain⤛

┌── ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ──┐

███████████████████████████
she/her • bisexual • idk what else to put
⤜───────⤛
"tie a noose around your mind,loose enough to breath fine
and tie it to a tree and tell it you belong to me this aint a noose
this is a leash and i have news for you you must obey me"

└── ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ──┘

ImageImageImageImageImage
xxxxImage
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollowBubble » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:02 am

Ranking Info

Teller
while highly respected amongst the tribe, this is Mostly and Honorary Title. This Position is passed down by blood, not elected like most. Once a cat rises to this position their names become "Teller of the Moon". they are in this title untill death

Shawman
The Shawman is the bridge between The Tribe of Frozen Mist and The Tribe of Endless Hunting. They are the cats that are sent messages and omens.

Plauge Healer
the Plauge Healer is similar to the medicine cat, but they only deal with illness. they are not in contact with the Tribe of Endless Hunting

Wound Healer
The Wound Healer is similar to the medicine cat, but they only deal with injuries. they are not in contact with the Tribe of Endless Hunting.

Hunters
these cats are lithe and fast. they are in charge of hunting for the tribe. They usually go out in small groups, but large groups and individuals can go out.

Gaurds
These cats a big and bulked with muscle. they are in charge of protecting the clan. they go in border patrols, and there is always at least one following along with a hunter patrol.

To-Bes
To-Be is a position in which a younglings is being trained to go I to their prospective categories. The thinner and quicker ones are trained to be hunters, while the ones that are often stocky and strong are guards

Elders
retired hunters, guards, healers, and Shawman

Kit Mothers
The clan refers to them as a Queen. There is often one cat who is permantly in this position to help the others with their kits

Kit
A cat between the ages of newborn and 6 moons of age

Rouges
A cat who is not a member of a tribe. can be in small groups. they tend to wander around not caring about borders and such

Loners
A cat by themself occasionally with a sibling or other family member. they don't cross borders often, but they don't tend to travel as much as Rouges either.
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emberwhisker » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:54 pm

Can I reserve the Shawman, a hunter and a guard please?
Emberwhisker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollowBubble » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:47 am

yes, of course!

⤜────fight it───⟶
⟵take the pain⤛

⤜───────⤛

xxxxImage
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:21 am

((I'm guessing the names are similar to The Tribe of Rushing Water's in the Warrior series))

Ripple
Name: Ripple in the Water
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Crush/Mate: Open
Kin: Storm Clouds at Night(Brother)
Personality: Known for being one to speak her mind, she doesn't hesitate to share her opinion on things. Sugar-coating things isn't something she does as she sees no reason to. That doesn't mean that she goes out and tries to hurt other cats feelings. She has a soft spot for kits.
History:Ripple's mother had wandered off to give birth to her brother and her. She returned to the Tribe with her two kits. Sadly, she passed away when they were two moons old from sickness. One of the other Kit Mothers volunteered to look after and raise them.

Stone
Name:Stone That Rolls Down Mountain
Kin: None
Personality: Stone is rather quiet and looks intimidating. He is a cat of few words and speaks only when he needs to. Despite his rough exterior, he is what you would call a gentle giant. Kits make him uneasy as his large size makes him worried that he might accidentally hurt them as they are so small.
History: Stone was found abandoned on the side of the mountain as a kit with no other cat in sight. The Tribe found him barely alive and they managed to nurse him back to health. When he turned six moons, he was given the choice of either joining the Tribe or leaving. He chose to stay as he owed the Tribe his life but he also felt like he had a new home.

Dawn
Name: Dawn When the Birds Sing
Sexuality: Bisexual
Kin: Owl That Screeches(Cousin)
Personality: Dawn is adventurous and isn't the best at listening to orders. She moves to the beat of her own drum and lets her emotions lead her. Naturally curious, she has gotten in trouble for wandering off to satisfy her own curiosity.
History: Born in the Tribe.

Storm
Name:Storm Clouds at Night
Sexuality: Bisexual
Kin: Ripple in the Water(Sister)
Personality: Storm can have a bit of a temper and gets frustrated easily. He tries to stay calm and patient but sometimes he can't help himself. He is a rather big flirt at times and wants to enjoy every day as he lives in the moment. He isn't one to make plans and usually wings it.
History: Read Ripple's History.

Owl
Name: Owl That Screeches
Sexuality: Homosexual
Kin: Dawn When the Birds Sing(Cousin)
Personality: Owl is quiet and a bit shy. He tends to keep to himself and prefers to not be the center of attention. He loves being outside and watching the snow fall or looking at the stars. He finds himself wondering about the world beyond their home but is too afraid to leave the safety of the Tribe. Rather jumpy, he is doesn't like things that are new to him.
History:Owl had a brother but the two wandered off as kits. Sadly, his brother lost his footing and tumbled down the mountain. Not surviving, Owl was his mothers only kit now so she ended up babying him a bit but warning him about the dangers of the world. It caused him to become hesitant to try new things and be afraid of the unknown.
Last edited by willowsong12 on Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollowBubble » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:54 am

yes, it is and ripple, stone, dawn, storm, and owl are all accepted!

⤜────fight it───⟶
⟵take the pain⤛

⤜───────⤛

xxxxImage
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:59 am

Awesome! I hope more people join soon
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emberwhisker » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:06 am

I am almost done with my forums!
Emberwhisker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby basil! » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:16 am

Name: Fox that Hides in the Night (Fox)
Crush: n/a
Mate: n/a
Kin: open
Personality: Fox is very shy and easily scared. He used to be teased when he was younger, and many cats thought of him as cowardly. He's very thorough and checks things over and over to make sure that he did them correctly. Despite this, however, he isn't a perfectionist, and has a keen sense of humor. Around his friends, he can be himself and many people who know him well enjoy his company. He often feels like he doesn't deserve to be a Shawman in-training, and looks toward the future with apprehension.
History: Born in tribe, might add more later

x
x
───(あなたを愛している)

basil l they/he
hi! my name is basil! I like anime,
art, and science. I probably will
not be replying to pms at this time, sorry!

flight rising / my writing / wetlands

basil!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me