⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯☆⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ L u m i n a r i e s ! ! ! ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯☆⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ L u m i n a r i e s ! ! ! ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Discussion

Postby bugbites » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:30 am

Welcome to the discussion thread! This is where general discussion and forms will be held.
Click here to go back to the roleplay!

╒═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╕
i. PM reserves to me. Reserves last 48 hours. If you don't have a detailed form up within
48 hours, your reserve will be lost.
ii. If there's a personality/mutation written for your character, please try to stick to it.
iii. Each player may have one luminary, one government character, and one human.
iv. Please only post forms on the discussion thread.
v. Disable your signature on both this thread and the discussion thread.
vi. Remember, every day is a struggle for survival. Don't have your character constantly
well-fed and perfectly healthy. There is nuclear radiation, after all.
vii. Some mutations are more powerful than others. Don't abuse them if your character
has more powerful mutations.
viii. Every character has their flaws. Make your character realistic and not a Mary-Sue please.
ix. Luminaries keep their identities hidden. If you want your luminary to reveal their
identity at some point that's fine, but work up to it. Don't do it immediately.
x. Please be polite and post 300+ words per post. Post once every 4 days minimum. If you don't
post frequently I will PM you and your character will be removed and the spot will be opened up again.
Last edited by bugbites on Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bugbites

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯☆⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ F u n - L o v i n g ! ! !

Postby bugbites » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:31 am

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Name; ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Daniel
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Nickname; ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Danny
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Gender; ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Male
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Age; ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Hair Color; ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Red
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Eye Color; ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Blue
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Height; ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
5'8
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Weight; ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
116lbs
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Sexuality; ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Homosexual
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Role; ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Fun-Loving
fc; fionn creber
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ History; ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Danny's parents both fought in the war. He was left at home with his siblings and aunt. His aunt struggled to feed them. He and his sister had always been pretty close, but as soon as the war began their relationship became slightly strained while they tried to take care of their younger siblings and help their aunt seeing as they were the two oldest siblings. Danny wanted to go fight in the war with his parents, but his aunt urged him not to because his siblings desperately needed him. Once the radiation really began spreading, his siblings all died. His aunt, sibling, and himself survived the radiation. His aunt did die soon after due to her weak immune system and an ongoing case of the flu. His sister wasn't affected, but he sprouted wings shortly after the radiation spread. He and his sister heard of the luminaries when they were first starting, and they were both quick to join. Danny began using his artistic talents to spray paint buildings to spread color and hope through the city.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Personality; ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Danny is very loud and loving. He wears a bandana and sunglasses to hide his identity. He loves trying to cheer up both the luminaries and the regular citizens when they're feeling down. He hugs a lot, and he's often covered in paint. He has a crippling fear of loneliness and therefore is always around one of his friends. He's extremely friendly and refuses to let any of the luminaries be sad as he considers them to be part of his family.
Last edited by bugbites on Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
bugbites

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯☆⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ R e l a t i o n s h i p s ! ! !

Postby bugbites » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:31 am

negative
      ✦ neutral
      ★ enemies
      ﹅ dislikes
    positive
      ✧ friends
      ☆ best friends
      ❥ possible love interest
      ❤︎ love interest
president - ✦
    Danny doesn't necessarily dislike the president. After
    all, the president hasn't done anything specifically to
    harm the people. Danny's always been one to see the
    good in people, no exceptions. He's always wanted to
    try and reason with the president to see if they can
    make the world a better place together.
assistant - ✦
    Again, Danny tries to see the good in everyone.
    The president's assistant doesn't seem to want
    to do any harm, he just works under the ruler
    so he has to do what he's told. Danny doesn't
    have any bad opinions of him yet.
assassin - ﹅
    Although the assassin does work under the
    president and has to do what he's told, he
    still murders innocent people and doesn't
    seem to even care. This just doesn't fly
    with Danny and he has very strong negative
    opinions about him.
adaptable -
    words words words words
brilliant -
    words words words words
charismatic - ☆
    Danny is extremely protective of his adoptive sister.
    He normally is the more rational of the two, though if
    anyone does anything to hurt her, he will do everything
    in his power to get revenge. He generally thinks things
    through, but she's the one who keeps his emotions in
    check in certain situations. Although they butt heads
    often, they're extremely close.
demonstrative -
    words words words words
emotional -
    words words words words
graceful -
    words words words words
honeyed -
    words words words words
illuminated -
    words words words words
Last edited by bugbites on Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bugbites

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯★⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ P r e s i d e n t ¡ ¡ ¡

Postby bugbites » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:33 am

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Name; ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Enzo
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Nickname; ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
N/A
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Gender; ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Male
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Age; ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Hair Color; ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Black
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Eye Color; ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Extremely Dark Brown, almost Black
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Height; ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
6'3
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Weight; ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
183lbs
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Sexuality; ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Closet Homosexual
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Role; ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
President
fc; francisco lachowski
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ History; ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Enzo was born to a caring family. His mother baked cookies and his father taught him how to shoot in their backyard. It was the perfect American family. When WWIII started, his parents forced him into the bomb shelter and risked their safety every day to go look for food and water to survive. One day when they left the shelter, they didn't come back. Not willing to die yet, Enzo left the shelter to find the world fallen apart. The dead were everywhere, and nuclear radiation still hung heavy in the air. Miraculously, he survived as a 17 year old and lived outside, hunting and stealing when needed. His body took the radiation well and it changed his sight, hearing, and other senses to improve them greatly. He now has the vision of a hawk and the hearing and smelling of a dog. His other senses were affected, but not as drastically. He saw how medieval the world was now and took his chance. As he neared the age of 20, he grabbed the reigns of the biggest concentration of people and took control of them, forcing them to live under his rule.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Personality; ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Enzo is a quiet and mysterious man. The only person that could even be considered a friend is his assistant. He's almost always irrationally mad at something, and his employees get the blunt of it. He's unfair and cruel, and mean. He only ever leaves his building, which is somewhat of a mansion, for emergencies. Even within the mansion, Enzo very rarely leaves his room.
Last edited by bugbites on Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
bugbites

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯★⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ R e l a t i o n s h i p s ¡ ¡ ¡

Postby bugbites » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:34 am

negative
      ✦ neutral
      ★ enemies
      ﹅ dislikes
    positive
      ✧ friends
      ☆ best friends
      ❥ possible love interest
      ❤︎ love interest
assistant - ☆❥
    Despite being cold and void of nearly all
    positive emotions, Enzo can't help but like
    his assistant. He's always been kind and caring,
    and he's the only one that can save a citizen
    from Enzo's temper. Despite enjoying his company,
    Enzo tries to avoid him due to this growing
    mysterious feeling in his chest whenever they're
    together.
assassin - ✦
    Enzo admires the assassin's way to work. He
    simply doesn't care for other lives and does
    whatever he's told to. Enzo is impressed by
    this and values his work, though they don't
    really have much of a relationship outside
    of work.
adaptable -
    words words words words
brilliant -
    words words words words
charismatic -
    words words words words
demonstrative -
    words words words words
emotional -
    words words words words
fun-loving - ﹅
    Enzo hates this one. He's so hopeful and happy
    all the time. He's even heard that this winged
    luminary doesn't hate him despite Enzo being
    responsible for nearly all disarray in the
    current world.
graceful -
    words words words words
honeyed -
    words words words words
illuminated -
    words words words words
Last edited by bugbites on Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bugbites

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

T H E ☆ B R I L L I A N T

Postby Pyra Ilver » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:56 am

x
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
Rose Trevil is a 20 year old
luminary. She is cisfemale and
heterosexual. To protect
her identity she goes by Rouge.
Rose stands at 5'8, and has a
slender build. Her eyes are green
and her hair is ginger. Her normal
attire is black (as in image).
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
x
S
O
M
E

T
U
R
N

T
O

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

Rose had a pretty conventional childhood, a lawyer father and a doctor mother, until the war, both her parents were killed on the front. Her father as a soldier and her mother as a medic. She was in care, at least until the radiation hit. At first she wasn't exposed, and when she was she developed no mutation, instead she got ill, very ill. Having received no help, she decided to do something, and became a luminary. To disguise herself she uses the name Rouge, and wears a red and gold mask.

DUST OR TO GOLD, BUT YOU WILL REMEMBER ME

Rose is very intelligent and witty. She can be very sarcastic and sharp, and is not very trusting. Though she prefers to be on the strategy side, she is quite happy to get her hands dirty. She is good at getting information off of people, and does go out to get it. Rouge is not good at showing emotion, and appears closed off and distant to most. If she was to be betrayed she would not be surprised in the slightest. She likes to be in the know, and is stealthy and quick footed in the streets, and as her mask is too conspicuous she uses make up and wigs to conceal her face.

REMEMBER ME, FOR CENTURIES
Last edited by Pyra Ilver on Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I'll loosen my strings to feel more like you.

Postby Saxhleel » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:05 pm

LET ME PUT MYSELF
IN YOUR SHOES AS A
───────────────────────────────
kirin lockomb | 28 | male | bisexual | assistant
clever | observant | soft spoken | warm | turbulent

kirin stands at exactly six foot, he has pale skin, dark
hair and dark eyes. he is missing his right pinky finger.
he's a little malnourished, and has a scarred shoulder
he doesnt like being alone and seeks company out. re
ads when he can find books. sings when in good moods

────────────────────────────────────────────
PUPPET LOOSELY STRUNG
────────────────────────────────────────────

x
x
x

kirin is the seemingly meek assistant to the tyranical president, unlike his companion
he is always composed, difficult to addle or truly upset. he's calculated and intelligen
t, but not cold or unforgiving. strictly utilitarian it often seems that kirin does the rig
ht thing for the wrong reasons given his arguably poor choice in leaders and idols. but
he has seen into the eye of chaos and knows it is better to live under enzo's rule than
none at all. kirin was young when the war ended, not as young as some, but innocent
in the ways of the world and its cruelty. in the aftermath of the bombs it became app
arent that the biggest danger to man was other men and it was due to thieves and thu
gs that his family quickly perished in the city. the only thing that kept him alive for th
is long has been his ability to escape threats by shapeshifting into fleet footed rabbits
or nimble rats. that said kirin is by no means cowardly or weak, if forced to he will fig
ht tooth and nail for his life or for the well being of those close to him. he sees no har
m in forming meaningful relationships with others, if life is short and painful in this wo
rld he will endeavor to make it more pleasant. he's not gullible though, his observant n
ature usually means he can often figure out if the wool is being pulled over his eyes. e
nzo has kirin's undying loyalty and dedicated work ethic, he takes pride in the things he
does, often giving speeches in place of him. kirin has a tact and subtlety that the presid
ent does not and is able to word things less frighteningly, effectively fooling those belo
w them. he has even been known to use his powers to spy on citizens when it was aske
d of him. despite that it has also been known of him to protect citizens from his bosses
temper, putting himself physically between enzo and an innocent, distracting his attent
ions. in the old world their relationship might have been inappropriate, as he takes it u
pon himself to take care of enzo. kirin has no love for the luminaries, he believes them
directionless and weak, leaderless, frail. he is confident they will crumble soon enough.

Saxhleel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i'm tied to so many things i dont need to do.

Postby Saxhleel » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:06 pm

x

KIRIN LOCKOMB
    r e l a t i o n s h i p s ➳ | ❤ - Pos love interest

➸ Danny; Kirin's heard rumors of a winged luminary and it would certainly go a long way to explaining how they manage to get their propaganda in the places that they do. That aside if they were to meet I think Kirin would take a bit of a shine to him, he's trying to make life easier on those around him and thats admirable.

➸ Enzo; Kirin trusts Enzo the way a beast tamer in a circuis trusts his tiger, he's confident around him and feels safe in his presence but would never provoke him. That said he cares a great deal for his boss, often bringing him essentials and reminding him to take care of himself if not just doing it himself, he worries Enzo's recent avoidance is some bad sign for their relationship. ❤

➸ Rose; if he met her in the street Kirin would probably not think much on it, she's distant and he'd respect that. if they got to know each other he'd find her intelligence and sarcasm rather refreshing.

➸ Teru; Someone gentle and selfless is a rare find now-a-days and it could be down to naivety and youth but should he see these traits expressed from Teru he would hesitate to fight or harm her.

➸ Hadley; Kirin would think her mutation and vitiligo extremely interesting, her strength of character equally so. She's a bit of a mercenary character and thats probably the best way to be, but he'd rather have her on their side than the luminaries.

➸ Carter; Kirin is undeniably intimidated by the presidents bodyguard, he's quite sure he's not in any danger from him but would prefer not to poke that sleeping bear. Carter is dangerously intelligent like himself and Kirin respects him. Perhaps that fear stems from how similar they are, the knowledge that Carter has less of a problem with violence.

➸ Adriana; Both she and Kirin have gentle and care giving traits under the right circumstances i could see them being friends.

➸ Rowan;

➸ Aurora; Kirin would definitely view her as some punk kid, and would be easily suspicious that she is part of the rebel movement. if they were to meet i can see them butting heads.

Last edited by Saxhleel on Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Saxhleel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me