DISCUSSIФИ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

DISCUSSIФИ

Postby Peachfuzz221 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:54 pm

───────────────────────────────────

ᴍᴀɪɴ

ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴅɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ, ɪᴅᴇᴀs, ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ

───────────────────────────────────
Peachfuzz221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

GET IT HOW YOU LIVE OR LIVE TILL YOU GET IT.

Postby lokean » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:42 am

FINCH BOWMANN ! ! !

28 | CAPRICORN | PARAMEDIC | INFP
- speaks fluent gaelic for no reason
- paramedic, master's degree on hold for expedition
- has a snake named Asphyxia
- photographic memory
- outwardly arrogant but sensible and a great listener
- friendly until given a reason not to be, but rather reserved and picky with those he brings into her inner social circle
- impulsive
- stubborn
- mostly on the trip to see what's out there but as he's got to know everything, medically, about his 5 companions, he's already kind of attached to them
- talks a lot but not about himself
- opinionated
- works out on the daily, went ham to prepare for the expedition
- curious about everything and anything
- has a talent for being able falling asleep anywhere, anytime
- fiercely loyal and hardworking to a fault
- highkey trustworthy
- loud
- very quick to help anyone and everyone despite his reservations, it's incredible it hasn't sunk him in trouble yet
- spends most of his time outside
- grew up an orphan in queens, NY and aged out of the foster system because he was aggressively independent and wouldn't let people take care of him, usually on his own so he's not a stranger to taking risks and taking everyone's opinion into account is going to be a challenge for him
- heavily self-reliant
- arrested once or twice but he's not gonna tell the gang
f/c. daveed diggs
lokean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DISCUSSIФИ

Postby Peachfuzz221 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:52 am

First off, love him already. Second, he is accepted. Welcome to the roleplay! :> My girls form is on the main thread ~
Peachfuzz221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokean » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:37 am

i know we’re not starting yet, but for context, was finch given everyone’s medical records to memorize beforehand?
someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection; the lovers, the dreamers, and me.
lokean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peachfuzz221 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:52 am

Yes. For the expedition, he received the medical records of the group and a costly amount of medical supplies to lug around. For Antonette, she suffered viral meningitis at the age of fourteen, diagnosed with OCD at seventeen, and has a history of allergies, none too extreme. She takes daily anti-depressants to help with her mood and concentration.

And no worries. We can discuss the roleplay here even if it has not started :>
Peachfuzz221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ ⚒ Tʜᴇ Sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴀʟɪsᴛ ⚒ }

Postby nocturna. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:01 am

╔═══════════╗

Name| Rowen James Fletcher
Nickname| Ro
Gender|
Age| Twenty - Seven
Role| 'The Survivalist'
Career| Certified Guide / Naturalist
Kin| Father: Marcus Fletcher (55)
Mother: Heather Fletcher (50)
Brother: Cameron Fletcher (22)

Build| Athletic, Toned;
Broad shoulders & tall stature

Height| 6 foot, 2 inches
Weight| 195 lbs
Eyes| Deep Blue
Hair| Light-Sandy Blonde,
Never longer than ear length,
usually slicked back / windswept

Sexuality| Heterosexual
Status| Single / Unmarried
Crush| Open
Other| Owns a Bay Stallion:
Archer [x], & Tamaskan Dog: Radar [x]

{ FC & VC| Charlie Hunnam }

╚═══════════╝
[left]x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
┌─────────────────────────────────────────┐
└─────────────────────────────────────────┘
Positive Traits| Optimistic | Determined | Loyal | Kind | Passionate | Strong | Brave
Negative Traits| Prideful | Rash | Temperamental | Guarded | Jealous | Stubborn
Skills & Abilities| Horsemanship | Primative Survival Skills | Tracking | Hunting | Species Identification
Personality| Rowen is generally a stoic, quiet young man and skeptical about others; as he prefers to quietly observe before speaking or putting himself into a situation. When more comfortable, Rowen's true nature comes to light. He's a laid-back guy; genuinely lively, optimistic and fun to be around. On the other hand, Rowen is very independent and has a bit of a headstrong nature. His can be quite prideful and hates to admit when he is wrong. At times he can act rashly, especially if his judgment is clouded or he is defending his beliefs. This sometimes causes problems, as Rowen's acting before thinking and can get him into trouble from time to time. One thing to watch for is Rowen's mood swings. He is known for being easily set off when in a stressful situation. When angry, he becomes very unpredictable in his actions and/or words. Despite some flaws, he does understand that he's not always in charge. He has deep respect for the other's skills - and full confidence in his own. Rowen does know that he may not always have the best ideas, or the best instinct for certain situations, but he is trying to change.
Background| Rowen grew up playing in these hills with his younger brother. At a very young age, they learned that not always is as it seems out in the wild. This formed into a deep respect for nature and it's creatures. Rowen spent countless hours in the woods, studying its ways and the creatures that resided within. As he grew older, the young man dove headfirst into anything that revolved around the outdoors. At the age of 20, he became certified as a local guide. Since then, Rowen has lead many successful expeditions into the wilderness; some for adventure seekers and others for scientific studies.

Last edited by nocturna. on Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:53 am, edited 4 times in total.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ ⚒ Tʜᴇ Sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴀʟɪsᴛ ⚒ | ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs }

Postby nocturna. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:01 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
{ ♡ : Crush } | { ♥ : Love Interest } | { ● : Respect } | { ❖ : Friend } | { ⚔ : Enemy } | { ✓ : Positive } | { ◇ : Neutral } | {✗ : Negative }
┌────────────────────┐
- ⚒ -
" Locally, Rowen is known as a bit of a 'lone
wolf'. When not guiding backpackers or
research teams, the man enjoys hunting,
trail riding and ending the day with a stiff
drink. "

" As a teen, Rowen dislocated his left
shoulder (rather badly) during a climb.
Since then, the shoulder has been prone
to dislocate easily. "
- ⚒ -
└────────────────────┘

W ɪ ʟ ᴅ ʟ ɪ ғ ᴇ . B ɪ ᴏ ʟ ᴏ ɢ ɪ s ᴛ
        antonette breuklander [ symbols ]
        text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

C ʟ ɪ ᴍ ʙ ɪ ɴ ɢ . J ᴜ ɴ ᴋ ɪ ᴇ
        jason ford [ ● | ◇ ]
        text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

T ʜ ᴇ . P ʜ ᴏ ᴛ ᴏ ɢ ʀ ᴀ ᴘ ʜ ᴇ ʀ
        helen nesbit [ symbols ]

T ʜ ᴇ . P ᴀ ʀ ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴄ
        finch bowmann [ ● | ❖ | ✓/◇ ]
        Finch and Rowen went to the same high school and were quite familiar with each other. They weren't the closest of friends, as the pair had somewhat different friend circles. After graduation, they eventually lost touch when Finch moved out of state for college.

T ʜ ᴇ . B ᴇ ʜ ᴀ ᴠ ɪ ᴏ ʀ ᴀ ʟ ɪ s ᴛ
        jaylin deshay [ symbols ]
Last edited by nocturna. on Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:53 am, edited 7 times in total.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peachfuzz221 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:04 am

[Posting my form here]

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
I. fc; alicia vikander II. twenty nine III. wildlife biologist-ecologist
────────────────────⚜────────────────────

while nettie is both dutch, on father's side, and french, on mother's side, she was born
in rural georgia. at the top of her class in high school, enrolled in national honors society,
valedictorian during graduation, and offered a full scholarship to the college of her
choice, she has led an academically successful life so far. However, behind the scenes,
she has been presented with a number of challenges, one of them being the birth of
her daughter, amélie. motherhood, especially single, has its own trials when it comes to
raising a seven year old. Currently, her profession has offered nettie the opportunity
of a lifetime; a chance to get her life back on track and pave the way to a better
future for her small family.

⚜ retains a slight southern accent
          ⚜ owns two male vizslas, napoleon and bonaparte, and a female burmese cat,
          cinnamon (named by her daughter)
          ⚜ her native language is english, she is fluent in french, and familiar with dutch
          ⚜ she is extremely OCD
          ⚜ always has a plan. cannot function without some sort of preparation or know
          ledge about future endeavors
          ⚜ very precise when it comes to her career
          ⚜ Self-practiced ambivert that likes to adapt to the situation at hand, no matter
          how stressful
          ⚜ has a serious problem with intimacy. puts up a 'has-it-all-together' front and
          likes to remain distant and detached
          ⚜ frustratingly opinionated and is always right, even when she is wrong
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Last edited by Peachfuzz221 on Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peachfuzz221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peachfuzz221 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:04 am

────────────────────────────────────────⚜────────────────────────────────────────
i've worked hard every day of my life
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
[͏ like = ○ ] [ dislike = ● ] [ friend = ◇ ] [ enemy = ◆ ] [ crush = ♡ ] [ interest = ♥ ]
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

[XXXXX]C L I M B I N G J U N K I E [ ● ]
[XXXXX]Possibly the most frustrating and rude man Nettie has ever had the displeasure of
[XXXXXX]meeting. Embarrassingly, she knows this gentleman, if you could call him that, from
[XXXXXX]a blind date many years ago that, let's just say, went horribly wrong. She has never
[XXXXXX]seen him since until now. His presence just made this trip a whole lot more unbearable.

[XXXXX]T H E P H O T O G R A P H E R [symbol]
[XXXXX]text

[XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]T H E P A R A M E D I C [ ○ ]
[XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]text

[XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]T H E B E H A V I O R A L I S T [ ◇ ]

[XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]T H E S U R V I V A L I S T [symbol]
Last edited by Peachfuzz221 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Peachfuzz221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: { ⚒ Tʜᴇ Sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴀʟɪsᴛ ⚒ }

Postby Peachfuzz221 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:27 am

.:J.Sparrow:. wrote:

╔═══════════╗

Name| Rowen James Fletcher
Nickname| Ro
Gender|
Age| Twenty - Seven
Role| 'The Survivalist'
Career| Certified Guide / Naturalist
Kin| Father: Marcus Fletcher (55)
Mother: Heather Fletcher (50)
Brother: Cameron Fletcher (22)

Build| Athletic, Toned;
Broad shoulders & tall stature

Height| 6 foot, 2 inches
Weight| 195 lbs
Eyes| Deep Blue
Hair| Light-Sandy Blonde,
Never longer than ear length,
usually slicked back / windswept

Sexuality| Heterosexual
Status| Single / Unmarried
Crush| Open
Other| Owns a Bay Stallion:
Archer [x], & Tamaskan Dog: Radar [x]

{ FC & VC| Charlie Hunnam }

╚═══════════╝
[left]x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
┌─────────────────────────────────────────┐
└─────────────────────────────────────────┘
Positive Traits| Optimistic | Determined | Loyal | Kind | Passionate | Strong | Brave
Negative Traits| Prideful | Rash | Temperamental | Guarded | Jealous | Stubborn
Skills & Abilities| Horsemanship | Primative Survival Skills | Tracking | Hunting | Species Identification
Personality| Rowen is generally a stoic, quiet young man and skeptical about others; as he prefers to quietly observe before speaking or putting himself into a situation. When more comfortable, Rowen's true nature comes to light. He's a laid-back guy; genuinely lively, optimistic and fun to be around. On the other hand, Rowen is very independent and has a bit of a headstrong nature. His can be quite prideful and hates to admit when he is wrong. At times he can act rashly, especially if his judgment is clouded or he is defending his beliefs. This sometimes causes problems, as Rowen's acting before thinking and can get him into trouble from time to time. One thing to watch for is Rowen's mood swings. He is known for being easily set off when in a stressful situation. When angry, he becomes very unpredictable in his actions and/or words. Despite some flaws, he does understand that he's not always in charge. He has deep respect for the other's skills - and full confidence in his own. Rowen does know that he may not always have the best ideas, or the best instinct for certain situations, but he is trying to change.
Background| Rowen grew up playing in these hills with his younger brother. At a very young age, they learned that not always is as it seems out in the wild. This formed into a deep respect for nature and it's creatures. Rowen spent countless hours in the woods, studying its ways and the creatures that resided within. As he grew older, the young man dove headfirst into anything that revolved around the outdoors. At the age of 20, he became certified as a local guide. Since then, Rowen has lead many successful expeditions into the wilderness; some for adventure seekers and others for scientific studies.

Rowan is accepted! I already love this character, especially his yummy faceclaim XD
Peachfuzz221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me