snow falling ||| discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

snow falling ||| discussion thread

Postby .bluejay. » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:26 pm

This is the discussion thread for the wolf/dog rp snow falling. You may post your forms or use ooc here.
.bluejay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alpha ||| ronan

Postby .bluejay. » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:40 pm

Username ;; honey & spice
    Character Name ;; Ronan
    Gender ;; Male

Age ;; 4 Years old
    Appearance ;; Picture above
    Personality ;; Ronan is very strict and stern. With a collected and powerful aura, he commands respect and authority with a natural ease. He is quite calculating, thinking over each move he makes. However, his instincts are strong and can sometimes get the better of his logical mind, driving him to make rash desicions. Ronan, even with his somewhat cold personality, will remain loyal to the bitter end. Once another wolf has gained his trust, they will have a strong and determined ally on their side.
    Rank ;; Alpha

Crush ;; None
    Mate ;; None
    Other ;; None
.bluejay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

pack member ||| sage

Postby .bluejay. » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:51 pm

Username ;; honey & spice
    Character Name ;; Sage
    Gender ;; Female

Age ;; 2 Years old
    Appearance ;; Picture above
    Personality ;; Sage is a kind soul, accepting and warm. Wise beyond her years, Sage is willing to help any who need it and truly embodies the spirit of generosity. Her warm disposition sets even skittish dogs at ease and can easily brighten up a solemn situation. Sage does her best to be honest and genuine, though, she often finds that the truth can be more painful than she'd like. Overall, Sage is a sweet and soothing presence with a good heart.
    Rank ;; Pack Member
    Breed ;; Irish Setter

Crush ;; None
    Mate ;; None
    Other ;; None
.bluejay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: snow falling ||| discussion thread

Postby Yellow. » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:27 am

name. Kira
age. 4 years
gender. female
pack. wolf pack
rank. lead hunter
crush/mate. none
persona.
determined- Wither it be to push herself farther or to push her pack, Kira is a very determined wolf. When it comes to something she's decided she puts her all into it to see it threw.
loyal- Born into a pack Kira grew up knowing what loyalty meant and that without it the pack would fall apart. For the pack to grow and secede everyone needed to have the good of the whole put before there own. Not only is she loyal to the pack but to her friends as well and those she considers close.
stubborn- Anything she puts her mind to Kira makes it a point to see it through to the end no matter how bad the outcome looks. This not only comes into play for her actions but her decisions as well her stubbornness in play when her mindsets on something.

name. Akia
age. 3 years
gender. male
breed. border collie
pack. dog pack
rank. pack member
kin.
crush/mate. none
pups. none
history. Born into a small litter on a sheep farm Akia grew up knowing just what was expected of him. While his siblings left one by one Akia stayed and learned how to control the sheep just as his mother did. He learns to herd the sheep, to do what the humans want, and to have fun in the process.
persona.
energetic- Even as a pup Akia always seemed to be bouncing around with energy, only settling down when he had something that interested him to focus on. Unlike most, he didn't grow out of his energy and instead it only seemed to grow and shift to his work.
organized- A learned trait Akia knows just how important it is to be organized and for others to be the same.
strategic- Another learned trait Akia loved this aspect of herding and while he wasn't the one that made the strategies to herd the sheep he paid attention when commands were given and began to understand the whys and hows of them.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .bluejay. » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:04 am

Accepted, thanks for joining!
wip!
.bluejay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Graywolf. » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:47 pm

Hi im new how do i put my OC up?
Hello :)
Graywolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .bluejay. » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:35 am

If you want to join, all you have to do is post your form here and I'll look it over.
wip!
.bluejay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:31 pm

Name;; Yvon
    Age;; 3 years
    Gender;; Male
    Pack;; Wolf
    Rank;; Hunter
    Personality;; Yvon is a polite and formal wolf. He tends to loosen up around friends, but even so he speaks very politely. He’s clean, organized, and cares about his appearance. He’s pretty mellow, it’s difficult to rile him up. He is very intelligent and hard-working, always striving to do his best. A huge perfectionist, he feels worthless and anxious if he can’t do something to a certain standard. He’s very strict and critical of himself, always striving to do better, particularly when hunting for his pack. He tends to overwork himself and tends to tire more quickly that others. He’s charismatic and a good speaker, he’s generally good at making friends. He’s dedicated and persistent, he will always complete any task assigned to him on time and to the best of his ability. Though he may not always be as involved as he wishes to be with his friends, he is concerned for their well being and is always looking out for them. He can be blunt at times. He means well, but sometimes hurts others feelings’ without meaning to. Though he is intelligent, he is more of an emotional wolf and tends to make his decisions based off of his emotions rather than logic. He is also passive and weak-willed, he gets pushed around by others often and rarely makes his own decisions.
    Crush/Mate;; None
    Kin;; None in rp
    Pups;; None

Name;; Aleta
    Age;; 4 years
    Gender;; Female
    Pack;; None
    Rank;; Fighter
    Breed;; Border Collie x Siberian Husky x Akita
    Personality;; Aleta is an energetic dog, bouncing with energy and never seeming to sit still. She loves to work and always needs to do something to keep herself busy, she hates just sitting around and doing nothing. She's organized, intelligent, and resourceful. She is pretty friendly with her fellow packmates, and is known to be a flirt, she enjoys teasing other dogs. She is very caring and would do anything for her pack.
    Crush/Mate;; None
    Kin;; None
    Pups;; None
    Other;; Nothing
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dandydoggo » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:47 am

chαrlσttє

breed • poodle
rank • pack member
c/m/p • none currently
personality • Charlotte is a very loyal dog and many trust her because of that. She's often very peaceful and doesn't exactly prefer to fight. She does like to be alone a lot of the time, which makes her appear as unsocial to other dogs. Charlotte hardly ever trusts her instincts due to the fact that she thinks she's wrong.
history • Adopted from an early age to live life as a human pet, Charlotte was raised to obey to the humans' every command. She used the small time that she had to stay with her family by playing with her siblings. Despite this, she loved her owners and cared greatly for them.
other • Charlotte was a pet before the ice age.
dandydoggo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me