generaтιonѕ | dragon + rιder rp

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

generaтιonѕ | dragon + rιder rp

Postby roobeeen » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:02 pm

avoc ruled over our home we call Earth and took it captive as its once vivid lively grounds turned a dark, ashen gray with the color of raging war. War against dragons and humans. In the very end of it all, the humans were victorious and killed all of the dragons. Except one. She was like a queen bee of sorts, her roar could call dragons from miles away, and her scales no sword, arrow, nor mace could pierce. Her only weak point was her wings, underbelly, and her remaining eye, the rest of her cold, pitch black body layered with scales. She used to be the only dragon with a rider, she used to trust humans thanks to him. Though it all changed when he was killed by another human, same race, same blood. His sister. This queen no longer trusted humans, or believed they could change their horrid ways and become as nice as the boy who had dragon blood had. Upon his death, the queen felt lots of pain in her heart and soul because of it. Yet she couldn't help her craving for revenge, but she held back. For now. She scattered eggs of dragons younger than her, who had mates and laid batches of these eggs. The mother and father's would head off to war, and the queens point of view about humans only strengthened when she saw the grounds and all the pale shattered skeletons of her friends. As she carried the eggs of millions of different female dragons and scattered them across the whole land of Alasleigha, they all hatched after a couple of months. Dragons were increasing in their own population by the second, no longer extinct. The queen, satisfied with her work, retired to her home, her cave where humans could reach but would possibly die upon entering. She's bigger than any other dragon and she has the largest wingspan, if she were to awaken because of a human, the cave would collapse in the process. The lands have flourished green once more and life is sprouting everywhere, returning what the war had destroyed. Now, it is your choice if you wish to hunt the legendary beasts like your ancestors had all those years ago, or befriend and ride them like that one man did and try to make the queen see kindness again. What will you choose?
roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

generaтιonѕ | rυleѕ

Postby roobeeen » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:56 am

ll of the rules are simple, please make sure to read through all of them! I know it's a lot, but I only add what is necessary.

➳ all cs rules apply
    ➳ hate the character, not the player
    ➳ no powerplaying, your character can't be invincible or never get hurt
    ➳ no godmodding, I will take care of a problem and do not take control of someone else's character. You have control over only yours while they have control over only theirs.
    ➳ please put forms and ooc talk in the discussion thread to prevent space being taken up in replies
    ➳ no killing without permission
    ➳ LGBTQ+ is highly welcomed
    ➳ fade to black when needed
    ➳ no being your own crush/mate
    ➳ dragons will speak english for this roleplay
    ➳ don't make any overpowered characters
    ➳ no mary/gary sues, no character is perfect
    ➳ please write at least three sentences or more, give your partner something to go off of
    ➳ try to keep correct grammar, some mistakes are understood since I make them quite a bit myself
    ➳ drama is encouraged in the rp, but please don't start any wars or anything major or plot wise without me or my permission
    ➳ have fun!
roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

generaтιonѕ | cнaracтerѕ

Postby roobeeen » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:56 am

тнe qυeen dragon

durinth | xxx

dragonѕ

norerth | xxx
    open

нυмanѕ

open
Last edited by roobeeen on Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

generaтιonѕ | age cнarт

Postby roobeeen » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:57 am

dragon's age isn't very simple as it involves many procedures. How big the dragon is, how their scales have hardened, and the strength of their flame. They count the years, just like humans, and have a birthday which was their hatchday. They gain one year every birthday, same for humans or dragon blood. The queen is always the oldest, and no other dragon can surpass her age, since she is the one that found them as eggs and scattered them around.

0 - 100 years;; hatchling
    200 - 900;; young teenager
    900 - 2,000;; teenager
    2,000 - 5,000;; young adult
    5,000 - 8,000;; adult
    8,000 - 20,000;; senior adult
    20,000 - 100,000;; young elder
    100,000 - 900,000;; elder
    900,000 - 1,000,000+ senior elder
roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

generaтιonѕ | relaтιonѕ

Postby roobeeen » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:10 am

in a relationship;;
    ? ♥ ?

in a relationship with children;;
    ? *♥* ?

siblings;;
    ? * ?

rider and dragon;;
    rider + dragon

none yet

Last bumped by roobeeen on Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:10 am.
roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me