The Bitter Snows (v 1.2) Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Who should play Kali, the Darkstorm alpha?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:33 am

AthenasArtz (plays Hann, Snowstar Alpha and plot-involved character)
14%
munchqueen (plays Blaire, a plot-involved character)
57%
g.oatmeal
29%

Total votes : 7

The Bitter Snows (v 1.2) Discussion Thread

Postby munchqueen » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:26 am

Welcome to the discussion thread for The Bitter Snows, version 1.2! All forms and out-of-character chat should be posted on this thread. There's not much to say, on this thread... just have fun, and be nice! c;

main thread

If you do not have a form to use for your character, you may use the template below (made by Ammy2-56);
Code: Select all
[size=85][center][img]ImageHere[/img]

Name -

Age -

Gender -

Pack -

Rank -

Personality -

Crush -

Mate -

Kin -

History (Required) -

Other - [/center][/size]
Last edited by munchqueen on Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:33 am, edited 10 times in total.
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Bitter Snows (v 1.2) Discussion Thread

Postby munchqueen » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:05 am

Koda (left) ------- Blaire (right)

Name - Blaire

Age - Four years

Gender - Female

Pack - Darkstorm

Rank - Lead Fighter

Personality - Blaire, having been recruited for a dangerous mission by her Alpha Kali, has fallen even farther from the path to a satisfactory life. She had pushed her brother to the back of her life, but not her mind; Koda does not know it, but her biggest concern is and has always been him, her only family. However, she is focused on her task, leaving herself no time for anything else.

Crush - Unfortunately, although it was not her intention, Blaire has developed feelings for Hann. They are minimal, and she has yet to realize their existence.

Mate - None yet

Kin - Koda, brother

History - Blaire and Koda were not born to the DarkStorm pack, and lived alone for most of their lives. The two travelled with their mother and had never met their father, or even known anything about him, since their questions were often shot-down. When they were old enough to fend for themselves, their mother left, claiming that she had to forget what had happened, to erase a dark memory. She had never said what, but she didn't really need to. After that, they wandered on their own, later joining the Darkstorm pack in hopes of bringing a new light to their lives; perhaps, even if they did not have any real kin other than each other, they could still have a family.
Koda and Blaire have since been separated. Blaire has severed their relationship, and now resides in the SnowStar camp, collecting intel about Kali's enemies. When she returns to the Darkstorms, Blaire wishes to capture a higher position... but she only wishes to be loyal, and in the end, she will be just that.

Other - Due to her brother inflicting a wound on her when she left for the Snowstars, Blaire now has a scar on her right hind paw. It is slightly misshapen, since a few bones were fractured when the injury was inflicted, but the damage is minimal and doesn't affect her physical abilities.

Name - Koda

Age - Four years

Gender - Male

Pack - Darkstorm

Rank - Healer

Personality - Koda is over stressed and constantly tired, seldom finding any peace. Koda is a smart, intellectual wolf, and although he disagrees with the motive of the DarkStorms, he is not fond of the SnowStars either. He is fair and thoughtful, a wolf who decides with his mind far more often than his heart. Still, that's not to say he never makes decisions based on emotion... Just not often. That's what makes him such good healer, I suppose.

Crush - none

Mate - none

Kin - Blaire, sister

History - Koda and Blaire lost their mother at a young age, and they never knew their father. After their mother was lost, he and his sister travelled a while, and eventually settled with the Darkstorms. Blaire adopted their brutal ways quite easily and advanced to the rank of lead fighter, and while Koda also hold a rather important rank, he is nothing like the rest of the Darkstorm wolves.
Koda has not seen his sister since he had injured her, before she left for the SnowStars. Koda fears that she may die during her mission, but he says nothing of it. Since joining the Darkstorms, Blaire has grown distant from her brother, and Koda isn't really sure that she cares an ounce for him anymore, nor that she respects that he cares for her. After all, Blaire was always one to hold a grudge, and he did a number on her hind paw last time they met; despite the fact that she told him to, she was likely angry.

Other - nuffin...

Name - Kali

Age - 3 & 1/2 years

Gender - Female

Pack - DarkStorm

Rank - Alpha Female

Personality - Tough and sadistic, Kali is not a she-wolf you want to mess with. She has little tolerance for weak or stupid wolves and will give severe punishments for those who refuse to follow her orders. She is slightly vain, but keeps her emotions bottled up when she's around others to make herself appear stronger. Though, it does weigh quite heavily on her most of the time.

Crush - None yet

Mate - Win her heart

Kin - Reaper, the only member of her family that she knows is alive other than herself

History - She grew up in the SnowStar pack, often criticized due to her dark pelt. After Hann became alpha, Kali's father challenged him. Hann tried to talk out of the situation, but Kali's father would not back down. After the fight, it was clear who had won. Kali's father, though having fought bravely, lay limp on the dirt, blood trickling from several wounds all over his body. He did not give up in the fight, and death was the penalty. Kali and the rest of her family advanced on Hann, growling and snarling at their leader. The alpha was weak and wounded, covered in countless wounds with his front right leg was torn to bloody shreds. He howled painfully and called the order of banishment upon Kali's family, ordering the fighters to chase them from the territory. A vicious battle took place afterwards, and Kali is the only known survivor. She lives in the valley at the base of the SnowStar mountain now, swearing revenge for her murdered family.

Other - Her right ear is cut into a deep vee shape
Last edited by munchqueen on Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cardea » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:54 am

Name - Spruce

Age - 5 Years

Gender - Male

Pack - Darkstorm

Rank - Omega, if I may.

Personality - Spruce is a very outgoing wolf and always looks on the bright side. He tries to make other wolves happy, even if he himself isn't. He tries to work hard, but is very clumsy and easily falls over. He is naive and believes everything he hears. He'll flirt without knowing it, and usually knows it after he gets snapped at.

Crush - N/A

Mate - N/A

Kin - Unknown

History (Required) - Spruce came in as a cub and never knew his parents or if he had any siblings. He was teased for his history and attempted to run away but failed. He was rumored to have been born from two house dogs, even though he resembled a wolf completely. After attempting to run away once more, the pack got annoyed and made him the Omega as a punishment for attempting to run away 2 times.

Other -
None
♤ adult he/she sprite credit
last.fm
cardea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:57 am

@minnow
Accepted. c:
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . mira . » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:33 pm

Levi

Life is tough, my darling, but so are you.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - -

Name - Levi
Gender - Male
Age - 4
Pack - None
Rank - Loner
Levi. The flirty, strong wolf. He seems unbreakable, doesn't he? He isn't. Often a friendly, playful wolf, Levi can get a bit mixed up. He is truthful and honest, but is serious when the time calls. He is good with emotions, and is romantic. Once loyal, always loyal. Sometimes things get rough, but usually Levi doesn't care what others think about him.

History - His parents were part of the SnowStars, then quickly joined Kali with the DarkStorms. He was the runt of the litter, but nonetheless, huge. His parents fled the pack shortly, drowning all the pups but the biggest, Flora, who they took with them. Levi hid, and grew up with the DarkStorms. His loyalty lies with them.
Apprentice - Silver
Crush - None
Mate - ^^
Pups - Nope.
Other - Finding a crush.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - -

Reaper

If you don't fight for what you love, don't cry for what you loose.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Name - Reaper
Gender - Male
Age - 6
Pack - DarkStorm
Family - He's Kali's uncle.
Personality - Bitter, rude, unforgiving, tricky, loyal, revengeful, loving, honest. Will RP out the rest.
History - Reaper was part of Hann's pack, when his brother had Kali. Kali's father challenged Hann's father, and killed him. Then, he killed Reaper's brother. Reaper advanced on him, with the rest of Kali's family. He was injured by Hann, but swore revenge, running away until he was strong enough to come back. Now he is.
Crush - Nope.
Mate - Lagertha
Pups - None.
Other - Reaper is open for Kali whenever. Kali's like a daughter to him.

Fearlessness isn't not being afraid, it's being afraid, but facing your fears anyways.
Name - Wilde

Age - 3

Gender - female

Pack - SnowStar

Rank - Lead Fighter

Personality - Stubborn, hot headed, wild, reckless, cunning, honest, loyal, flirty, fun loving, and romantic.

Crush - Hann

Mate - Almost Hann.

Kin - Mom; Artemis, Dad; Ares, Twin sister; Celeste

History (I'd prefer that you have this) - Wilde was larger than her twin Celeste, and stronger. They were walking and a bear killed her mother. Her father took them to a den on the edge of DarkStorm territory, unknowingly. Her father was killed by Reaper, Kali's uncle. Celeste was very depressed. Celeste disappeared one day, leaving Wilde to fend for herself.

Other - No

[/center]

Castle
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

- - - - - - - - - -

Name: Castle
Castle can be cunning and clever, very flirty indeed. She loves games, and is not a bit shy at most times. Castle is welcoming, but can get jealous, loving attention from others.
Pack: Loner
History: Castle was born in a pack, but the alpha became angry with her parents, and killed them, threatening to kill her, too. She has been a wanderer, earning many skills and wits, especially with males.
Crush: Dalton
Mate: No

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Cherokee

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Tell me, do they love you, or the mask you put on every day?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Name - Cherokee
Gender - Female
Age - 4
Pack - SnowStars
Rank - Hunter
Personality - Quirky, sensitive, hard to figure out, argues about certain things, always looking on the brighter side, offended easily.
History - Her parents caught a disease, a plague, which left them dead. She was only a few weeks old. Her 3 sisters and two brothers all were starving. She watched them all die, slowly, and gruesomely. That is a memory she can never forget. When she was the only one left, having been starved and dehydrated, it rained. The water helped her, and a mouse scurried into the den for cover. Eating those, a wolf appeared. It cackled at her, yellow eyes smirking. Another wolf found her, and took her in. This wolf has now died, but she will always be a SnowStar.
Crush - Phantom
Mate - Phantom
Pups - Vyn, Trape, Erebus, Valentina
Other - None.
- - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - -
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can change their ending
- - - - - - - - - - -
Fresa
Male
Almost 3 years
SnowStar
Hunter

Fresa is caring, and kind. Sometimes, he can be a bit shy, but speaks out for justice. Fairness is incredibly important to her. He doesn't like violence, but can be a smart aleck at times. Usually he's kind and welcoming.

His history is one of an average SnowStar. Born a SnowStar, always a SnowStar.
No crush yet
No mate
No pups
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - -
Do not judge my story by the chapter you walked in on
- - - - - - - - - -

Lupe
Male
Just born
SnowStar
Pup for now
Golden, brown, and white wolf .He takes after both of his parents in color, being a mix.

Lupe is short tempered and fiery, like his mother, Rowena. But he can settle down and love the wolves around him. Lupe hates being betrayed. He often takes a while to trust. But he is kind, funny, and playful. You just have to see another side of him. Lupe is loyal to his family, pack, and friends.

Just born.
Mother - Rowena
Father - Unknown
No crush - too young!
No mate - too young!
Definitely no pups. - Again, too young!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Impossible only means that you haven't found the solution yet
- - - - - - - -
Fille - meaning 'girl' in French
Female
2 years
SnowStar
Scout
Voice - She has a bit of a French accent. Sometimes speaks in French.

Fille can be timid, but is usually bubbly, excitable and confident. She doesn't care what others think about her, and likes to be independent. Sometimes she is afraid to ask for help, which can lead to bad situations.

Born in a mountainous french region, Fille loved to explore. She was born in a litter with another sister and two brothers. One drowned when they were young. Fille thought she could save him. Her parents were shoved out because another pack had moved in. They became outcasts. Eventually, they became scouts for DarkStorm. She, her brother, and her sister didn't think that the DarkStorm rules were right. They joined SnowStars. Their parents were killed in the dispute with Kali's father. The siblings have now gone their separate ways.

Siblings - Brother, Sister - both alive
Parents - Both dead
No crush
No mate ^^
Open
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Trape died of sickness.
Chin up, princess, or the crown slips
- - - - - - - - -
Trape
Male
Just Born
SnowStar
Pup
Trape is a wolf who takes care of his pack, and has much common sense. He can be serious, or gentle. He doesn't take well to trespassers or intruders. Trape will fight for freedom, and his family.

Just born.
Mother - Cherokee
Father - Phantom
Siblings - Vyn, Valentina, Erebus
Too young for a crush.
Hello? NO. Too young for a mate.
Ex-cuse me? NO! No puppies yet!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Vyn died of sickness.
Thow around kindness like confetti
- - - - - - - - -
Vyn
Male
Just Born
SnowStar pack
Pup

Gentle, warmhearted and sweet, Vyn will steal your heart. Behind those pretty blue eyes, he is a friendly wolf, though he is self conscious and worries too much sometimes. He doesn't know exactly who to trust, and you'll have to earn his faith.

Just Born.

Mother - Cherokee
Father - Phantom
Siblings - Trape, Valentina, Erebus
Too young for a crush.
Hello? NO. Too young for a mate.
Ex-cuse me? NO! No puppies yet!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:14 pm

@mira
Accepted, although since you were chosen by Ammy, I think that's a given.

#thechosenone
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . mira . » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:53 am

Lol.
I guess so.
^.^
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:06 am

~Name~
Spirit
~Age~
3 Years
~Pack~
Snowstar
~Fur Color~
Soft, long white fur with dark flecks along her muzzle
~Crush~
None Yet/Open
~Mate~
None Yet/Open
~Personality~
Spirit is a quiet shewolf. She is intelligent, fast, and
very catious, usually avoiding contact with other wolves.
After bad experiences with a few Male wolves, she finds
it hard to trust or even be around others. Introverted,
the Fae often spends her time wandering around. She
can be sweet with anyone she is fond of, and pups,though
lately it is the latter since her goal is to avoid other
wolves. She ignores most of the pack drama, keeping to
her duties but finding her way out as soon as she possibly
can.

~Other~
After so many issues regarding males and romance,
Spirit is more or less playing keep away. She avoids the
pack and sleeps in a den near the border, almost always
only visiting camp to drop off prey or join hunting parties,
which she soon abandons afterwards. She feels somewhat
meaningless, and continues on only because it seems right.
The loss of her brother, Shasta, did not help the situation.
~Gender~
Shewolf
~Sexuality~
Heterosexual
~Rank~
Hunter
~Eye Color~
Pale Blue
~Scent~
Fresh snowfall
~Pups~
None Yet/Open
~Backstory~
As pups, Spirit and her twin brother Shasta were the
only survivors after a terrible fire engulfed and destroyed
their birth pack. Wandering alone and young, the two
found themselves near Snowstar territory. One of the
she wolves there had reccently lost her pups, and took
the two in. When a little older, Shasta left the pack to be
on his own, while Spirit remained, becoming a Hunter.
Though apart, they visited each other often before Shasta's
death.

~Name~
Ragnar
~Age~
3.5 Years
~Pack~
Darkstorm
~Fur Color~
Ragnar is a large, silver and black male.
~Crush~
None Yet/Open
~Mate~
None Yet/Open
~Personality~
Ragnar is very much of a loner. Though in the Darkstorm,
he doesnt spend much time there, often patroling or
training if he isn't on his own. Despite being quite charming
when romantically interested in someone, he can come off
as a bit careless or arogant. He isn't really interested in a
solid love life, only having the occasional fling if he finds
himself interested in someone. It isn't because he is just
uninterested, but he is somewhat scared of being with
someone permanently. If annoyed or angrivated, he can
become extremely hostile, ready to strike down everything
that moves around him. He can be a bit of a berzerker in a
fight for someone he cares about.

~Other~
-
~Gender~
Male
~Sexuality~
Heterosexual
~Rank~
Fighter
~Eye Color~
Pale gray
~Scent~
Mountain Ash and Black Ice
~Pups~
Daughter- Minerva
~Backstory~
Ragnar came from a twisted, far off pack. Despite becoming
a great fighter, he hated it all. A crule Alpha emerged that was
finally too bad to remain standing. Hearing that the new Pack
leader was killing off any wolf that seemed "too weak" to survive,
he was enfuriated, and further so as things increased to even
killing off runt pups. In a rage, he challenged the Alpha and
killed him off, but left before being given the position. He
traveled on his own for some time, before joining Darkstorm's
ranks. On one night out, he met a rogue female, which soon led
to Minerva's existence.

~Name~
Khee
~Age~
3.5 Years
~Pack~
None
~Fur Color~
Dark Black Fur with white marking on his Face, Chest,
and Tail tip.

~Crush~
None Yet/Open
~Mate~
None Yet/Open
~Personality~
Khee is quiet. He stalks Pack wolves- not in a creepy
manner- to observe them. The Brute doesn't talk much,
finding solitude to be more enjoyable. He can get
extremely upset to find another wolf killing for fun, and
has strict beliefs on nature. He doesn't enjoy the thrill of
fighting, but is excellent at it. To avoid most wolves, he
sleeps during the day and works at night.

~Other~
The male lives in an old badger den near the border of
both territories.
~Gender~
Male
~Sexuality~
Heterosexual
~Rank~
Loner/Rogue
~Eye Color~
Bright Emerald Green
~Scent~
CatMint and Ferns
~Pups~
None Yet/Open
~Backstory~
Khee was raised by his mother alone, without any
siblings. When he was a year old, his mother died,
caught in a fox trap. On his own, he avoided the pack
wolves and kept to himself. When the nearby packs
started getting larger, he changed his routine to sleep
during the day. Before her death, his mother taught
him about the importance of all life, and that it
shouldn't be wasted. He fell in love with a Fae, but it
ended soon after he realized she killed for sport, and
left the carcass to rot afterwards. He's been on his
own ever since.

~Name~
Minerva
~Age~
6 Months
~Pack~
Darkstorm
~Fur Color~
Minerva is a Cream and black furred shewolf reddish
markings along her ears, muzzle, and legs.

~Crush~
None Yet/Open
~Mate~
None Yet/Open
~Personality~
-
~Other~
Daughter to Ragnar. Mother
is Unknown Siblings unknown
~Gender~
Shewolf
~Sexuality~
Heterosexual
~Rank~
Pup
~Eye Color~
Dark amber eyes
~Scent~
Honey and Ash
~Pups~
None Yet/Open
~Backstory~
Minerva is the daughter to Ragnar, whom came about
by accident. Though her mother raised her for a short
while, soon enough illness came upon her, and she died.
Alone and so young, the shepup wandered until she came
across Darkstorm. Though she isn't technically aware that
Ragnar is her father, she feels close to him.

~Name~
Kecia (Key-Shuh)
~Age~
3.5 Years
~Pack~
Darkstorm
~Fur Color~
Kecia is a red and gray shewolf
~Crush~
None Yet/Open
~Mate~
None Yet/Open
~Personality~
Kecia is strong willed and very out going. She isn't afraid
to state her opinion or tell you whats on her mind, and she
could care less if you didn't approve. The young Fae
constantly gives off a tough attitude, becoming challenging
or aggressive. She gets into fights often with other wolves,
though only managing to actually win because of her speed.
Her build and body size is typical of any other wolf, though
she lacks strength. Her intelligence is average for any wolf,
though she is surprisingly good at quick responses and
remarks, which often leads to more fighting she can't
actually handle.

~Other~
Since the incident with the bear, Kecia has been unable
as fast as she used to. The injured hind leg as large scar's
from the beast's teeth.
~Gender~
Shewolf
~Sexuality~
Heterosexual
~Rank~
Fighter
~Eye Color~
A soft, misty gray
~Scent~
Fresh pine needles on a fall morning
~Pups~
None Yet/Open
~Backstory~
Kecia grew up with two older siblings. Despite the fact
that there was no size difference between her and her
brothers, she was born last and considered the runt.
Always growing up challenged or put down, left her with
the constant need to prove herself. Despite being warned
that a fighter's position wasn't proper for her strength,
Kecia refused to accept it, constantly pushing for her goal.
Eventually she succeeded, but not without punishment.
Once day while a bear had crossed into the territory, it
neared camp. Needing to keep the pack members safe
- especially pups - she was asked to join the patrol going
out to try and turn it away. A fight was created between
six wolves and a bear. Though they managed to chase it off,
Kecia was brought down when the beast broke one of hind
legs with it's teeth. The injury healed, but not all of her
pride. She still looks to fight, but is secretly insecure, and
seeks someone who can make her feel safe.

~Name~
Persephone
~Age~
4 Months
~Pack~
Snowstar
~Fur Color~
Glistening Snow white fur
~Crush~
None Yet/Open
~Mate~
None Yet/Open
~Personality~
-
~Other~
-
~Gender~
Shewolf
~Sexuality~
Heterosexual
~Rank~
Pup
~Eye Color~
Bright blue Eyes
~Scent~
-
~Pups~
None Yet/Open
~Backstory~
-

((Currently taking over for Ammy until her return))

Name - Hann

Age - 4 years

Gender - Male

Pack - SnowStar

Rank - Alpha Male

Personality - Sweet, kind, and noble, he displays a look of humble wisdom most of the time. He is very involved with his pack and works hard to make sure that everyone gets along well.

Crush - Wilde

Mate - Win his heart

Kin - He doesn't know their current whereabouts

History - He became alpha when he was just 2 years old, after his father passed away. Kali's family had always been known for making trouble in the pack, and Hann's patience with them was wearing thin. Kali's father challenging him was the last straw, and Hann killed him whilst blinded by fury. He had no choice but to exile the rest of Kali's family, and he regrets ever doing so. The death of Kali's father weighs heavily on him, though he tries to keep a positive attitude around his pack. He would love nothing more than for the DarkStorm pack to join the SnowStars, but he understand that Kali could never forgive his actions.

Other - His right foreleg bears several scars from the battle with Kali's father.[/center]
Last edited by Sugarkitza on Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:20 pm, edited 24 times in total.
My lovely son <3 Image
Mind clicking on my child Feraligator? He could use some love and it
would be much appreciated.

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:08 am

Sorry for double posting just a quick side note- if the user who plays Shirah (forgot her username Sorry!) doesn't come back should we just say that Shirah and the pups she played died in an accident?
Technically for anyone's characters that didn't come back.

Edit- Also I will no longer be playing as Shasta. We can say he died or he can get killed off in the beginning of the role play
My lovely son <3 Image
Mind clicking on my child Feraligator? He could use some love and it
would be much appreciated.

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:18 am

@athy
I suppose you could say that, or just pretend that Shirah and the pups were never there in the first place. That would make it easier to adapt if they ever did return. Just temporarily retire the characters relating with her, I suppose, is an option?
Also, I'll add your characters to the front. c:
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me