Just Imagine (Forms and Discussion) (closed)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Just Imagine (Forms and Discussion) (closed)

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:44 am

Just Imagine

ROLEPLAY HERE

Please post your forms here! All discussion about the roleplay is welcome here! Feel free to send me a PM for any questions you may have. <3
Last edited by rubyrocketboots13 on Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Just Imagine (Forms and Discussion)( Open and Accepting)

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:45 am

WIP, but feel free to post your forms

FOR YOUR FORMS:

All I need is the basics, but feel free to go wild with them! I love to see cool coding etc, but it's NOT required. Please do have name, age, and species and powers at least though!
Last edited by rubyrocketboots13 on Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeonB » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:06 am

Oh man, I really love this idea! I'm gonna make a human and an imaginary, if that's ok! They definitely don't have to be paired together, though!

Photo ref! It's super sketchy and i made her look a bit older than I wanted to, but oh well!
-Jamie Mullins
-Human
-Jamie is an adventurous and open-minded girl, and is always one to break the mold. She's a bit reckless, and tends to disregard rules more often than she should. She's action-oriented, and doesn't tend to think things through before she acts. She's easy to talk to, but it's a bit difficult to try to persuade her to change her opinions.
-Jamie is about 5'7", with dark brown, wavy hair that goes a bit past her shoulders. She has light grey eyes, and her face is covered in freckles.

Clio
-Griffin
-Head (+ front legs) of a bearded vulture, body of a tiger
-pretty large, able to fly, can probably be ridden tbh... Big 'ol claws, long tail, etc.
-Clio is loyal to a fault, and will protect those she trusts with her life. She is usually calm and reserved, but she also has a playful side (Basically a big puppy). She can talk, but usually just sticks to using body language. she's very observant, and tends to pick out small details.

(If i need to add anything else, just let me know!)
Last edited by NeonB on Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
NeonB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentAxolotl » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:53 am

Name: Salvaron Ash
Species: Demon
Appearance: Looks like a black cat with green eyes, a pointed tail, and small horns. He has dragon-like wings that he can hide from sight at will.
Personality: Salvaron is a playful trickster and just likes to have fun. He is loud, outgoing, and stubborn. Even so, Salvaron has a bit of a soft side and doesn’t like to see people he cares about harmed.

Name: Jessica Silva
Species: Human
Appearance: Average height with hazel eyes and short red hair.
Personality: Jessica is shy and introverted. She is fairly intelligent but also a bit forgetful. She generally tends to blend in, not making many friends throughout her life. Jess hopes to find some new friends here in her new home.

x x rf
x x th
x x da
x x sketch shop
x x Catacombs Guild
x x Devil Train Group
x x art credit

ImageImage
SilentAxolotl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icxacruz » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:18 am

ill be making an imaginary, res
icxacruz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:53 am

Awesome! Both accepted ^.^

NeonB wrote:Oh man, I really love this idea! I'm gonna make a human and an imaginary, if that's ok! They definitely don't have to be paired together, though!

-Jamie Mullins
-Human
-Jamie is an adventurous and open-minded girl, and is always one to break the mold. She's a bit reckless, and tends to disregard rules more often than she should. She's action-oriented, and doesn't tend to think things through before she acts. She's easy to talk to, but it's a bit difficult to try to persuade her to change her opinions.
-Jamie is about 5'7", with dark brown, wavy hair that goes a bit past her shoulders. She has light grey eyes, and her face is covered in freckles.

Clio
-Griffin
-Head (+ front legs) of a bearded vulture, body of a tiger
-pretty large
-Clio is loyal to a fault, and will protect those she trusts with her life. She is usually calm and reserved, but she also has a playful side.

(If i need to add anything else, just let me know!)

And that's great! I'm glad you like the idea!

SilentAxolotl wrote:Name: Salvaron Ash
Species: Demon
Appearance: Looks like a black cat with green eyes, a pointed tail, and small horns. He has dragon-like wings that he can hide from sight at will.
Personality: Salvaron is a playful trickster and just likes to have fun. He is loud, outgoing, and stubborn. Even so, Salvaron has a bit of a soft side and doesn’t like to see people he cares about harmed.

Name: Jessica Silva
Species: Human
Appearance: Average height with hazel eyes and short red hair.
Personality: Jessica is shy and introverted. She is fairly intelligent but also a bit forgetful. She generally tends to blend in, not making many friends throughout her life. Jess hopes to find some new friends here in her new home.

Awesome!
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icxacruz » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:11 am

before I start making my character, i have a couple questions,
1.would it be okay if I code it a bunch? I just like coding these things
2. I'll be including a picture reference, would the picture have to he a realistic face claim [of a real person]?

i. luka ii. they ii. bi curious
hi Im icxaruz, previously known as at
mosphere. i was on hiatus during the
summer and i decided to come back
c: my editing might be a bit rusty and
so may be my writing. you will rind
me floating around cs. of course, feel
free to shoot my a pm i love getting those.
have a great day c:
icxacruz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me