Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (discussion!)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (discussion!)

Postby Sunnyco » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:12 am

Yep, mom was too picky. She likes more of clean wolves without any mutations, even if they're kind of common. Her mother doesn't have any mutations like father. Sorry if it's too confusing, I was writing at night.
Image Hi, I'm Sunnyco. Nice to meet ya! Image
I don't do much coding, because it's quite hard.
I'm always up to do a 1 x 1 RP, just PM me!
Sunnyco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:46 am

It's okay, just expand the history to say where they came from so this looking at it later know.
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:07 pm

Link

Name: Spencer
Sexuality: Bi
Wanted rank: Will self-proclaim himself as a Hunter even if he doesn’t measure up to other wolves due to lack of powers.
Powers: Elemental shapeshifting
Mutations: None
Personality: Spencer is a chill and laidback wolf who lets insults and threats roll off his fur. Being used to being belittled because of his lack of powers, Spencer tries not to have too much confrontation with egostatistical wolves but does like socializing with those who aren’t arrogant. He does have a sarcastic attitude when agitated but usually doesn’t mean to offend anyone when he’s in a grumpy mood.
History: Born from parents wielding powers, it was unusual that Spencer did not develop powers at the age other pups would have developed powers so he was thought to be a bad omen. Chased from the pack as a pup, Spencer fended for himself in the forest and grew up in the mystic forest alone until the barrier lifted and offered him an opportunity to be in the pack and not be shunned.
Family: Mother & Father: Location and Status Unknown
Crush: -
Other:. Will be learning how to use his powers later.
Skitty
Last edited by DarksideQueen18 on Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:39 am

Hey so I was thinking about making another wolf, male or female doesn't matter to me whichever you would prefer. But I thought about making them actually come from an outer pack. One that had struggled all their lives to survive, and only hearing the stories about the wolves who lived their lives like a fairly tale. Growing to hate them and setting out to tear down their precious little fairy tale world. What do you guys think? Dracowolf, Keesa?
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:25 am

The character sounds extremely interesting to throw into the mix! Go for it!

As for Spencer, I don't know if powers are something that can be gained due to how the story works, that's ultimately up to Keesa. Powers he can't access might be a better way to phrase that instead of gaining, something that is there he just doesn't know how to use. Gaining implies outside force, which Keesa would have to decide, so if you prefer the idea of an outside force style where he literally has no powers until something happens you'll need to check in with Keesa.
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:20 pm

No. I planned it more to like his power isn’t ‘activated’ yet. So yes he has power in him, but he just doesn’t know it’s there nor does he know how to use it.
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:27 pm

That should be fine, just a little rewording then.
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:57 pm

ooooh lots of interesting babs lately <3
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:09 am

Changed up Spencer’s form a little. Will it be acceptable now?
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbled » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:48 am

NADIE

name: Nadie

sexulaity: bi

power: water manipulation. If she uses her power to much she can drown herself from the inside. This is because the water flows through her body and it can lead to her lungs. Because of this she uses her sparingly. When she creates ice she can get frost bite. This is extremely painful for her.

mutation: none

personality: Nadie is a quiet type. However when she does speak she is quite bitter. She is quick witted and can easily solve the problem. She is cold hearted to most people, but she can be a little cinnamon roll around the ones she loves. She prefers to be alone. Mainly because she feels like the do not understand her. Nadie is also a manipulator. She can make other wolves do whatever she wants, just with her soothing voice. She can take words and turn them against the other wolf.

History: Nadie was born to two loners. Not much more than that. They decided that being in a pack was foolish and that they would be nothing more that someone who worshipped the alpha. She also accidentally drowned her sister. She was bairly a year old when this happened. It was also around this time she figured out her power. And because of this she had no control over it. The day she drowned her sister she felt nothing when she saw her dead body. Coldness was the only thing the glared in her eyes. However her parents were furious with her. She was no longer aloud to go near them. So she was alone. Which was nice, she could not harm anyone.

family: mother: rosemary, father: jay bird, sister: Lilly

crush: n/a

mate: n/a

pups: n/a

other: if I get accepted, does anyone want to meet Nadie in the woods? Oh and Nadie can manipulate any form of water. For example ice, fog,
Last edited by Bubbled on Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bubbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me