Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (discussion!)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (discussion!)

Postby Keesa » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:23 pm

Image (Image not mine, full credit to the artist)
Welcome to the Pack

RP: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3685990

There is a pack, rumoured to live in a massive forest, far to the north whose ancestors were powerful deities that roamed the earth in a forgotten time, long lost to history. It has been said that the blood of those ancestors still flows strongly within their veins, granting them unnatural abilities and mutations that set them apart from the rest of the world, so they stay hidden in their forest sheltered there by the magic of their forefathers for hundreds of generations which prevented anything from discovering these enchanted woods… until now.

Backstory: For as long as any wolf living in the forest can remember, there has been a barrier restricting anything from entering or leaving the forest. Then, around two years ago the barrier was raised and everything changed. Suddenly new wolves were entering the forest, making it their home, even being permitted to join the pack. Others are less tranquil. There are many wolves on both sides that view the other as freaks of nature. During the first year, there was an unbelievable significance of fighting and bloodshed as the supernatural wolves had to protect their territory from opposing packs for the first time.

Plot: Things have quieted down between the unnatural wolves and the natural wolves. Most of the larger fighting has stopped but tensions are still high in the pack between them as each views the other as abnormal. As the dust settles, mysteries still remain, why did the barrier disappear? And what does that mean for the destiny of the pack? (There will be a prophecy once the role-play starts, members will be chosen from players that I see are active)

Pack rules (can be broken ;3 )
Alpha’s word is law
Defend the pack at any costs
Don’t fight with your pack mates
Don’t become mates with a loner
Protect the pups

RP Rules
Start with only high rank per person
No more than seven characters
Wolves from the forest can have either one strong power or two weak ones
Only wolves for the forest have powers
No god modding/ killing characters without permission
Must post at least two full sentences
If you have an plot ideas pm me!
Remember, humans don’t exist in this world
Please read the plot/background of the rp
Please keep the plot/background of the rp in mind when making your character
If you make changes to your character form please announce that you made a change on the discussion form
Try and keep genders even
Please try to stay active, will get pmed if gone for over a week
Post form on the discussion thread
Put codeword Skitty in the other section of the character form
Don’t rp until accepted
If two people get through a full page they must post a summary of what happened on the discussion page
Dracowolf is a mod for this Rp, please listen to them
Have fun!
Last edited by Keesa on Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:48 pm, edited 8 times in total.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (discussion!)

Postby Keesa » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:23 pm

Ok, I am trying once again to host a wolf rp and am very excited! This is just for fun so if anyones has any fun plot ideas don’t be afraid to run them by me! This was all made to be pretty open as to where we can take this and most major plot stuff will be polled so we can do what interests people! There will be a prophecy but not for a couple pages!

The pack

Alpha 1: Veratrum – Female – Magic – Keesa Pg.1
Alpha 2: Win over Veratrum

Female Beta: Kylie – Female – Magic – xXshewolvXx Pg.2
Male Beta: Harika – Male – Magic – Lucky_Gray Pg.1

Healers 3/3:
Alan – Male – Magic – Lucky_Gray Pg.1
Sky – Male – Magic – RacingBloodWolf Pg.18
Starlight – Female – Magic – Moonstar Pg.24

Fighters: CLOSED FOR NOW
Nayden – Male – Magic – Keesa Pg.1
Mara – Female – Magic - Lucky_Gray Pg.1
Aglagorn – Male – Magic – Startail;; Pg.7
Leon – Male – Magic – Dracowolf Pg.11
James – Male – Magic – Dracowolf Pg.11
Alistair – Male – Magic – xXshevwolvXx Pg.13
Thunder – Male – Magic – RacingBloodWolf Pg. 18
Ziana – Female – Fluttergal Pg.28
Travis – Male – Fluttergal Pg.28
Ahnra – Female – very confused Pg.30
BlossomFang – Female – Sunnyco Pg.30

Hunters:
Finnigain – Male – Magic – Foxwolf273 Pg.4
Natasha – Female – Magic – Foxwolf273 Pg.4
Alopencia – Female – Magic – Startail;; Pg.4
Ginger – Female – Magic – RacingBloodWolf Pg.18

Omegas:
Zephyr – Female – Magic – Serpantdragon Pg.3
Duhnday – Male – Magic – Startail;; Pg.8
Spencer – Male – DarksideQueen18 Pg.31

Elders:

Queens:

Pups:
Trooper – Female – Serpantdragon Pg.20

Loners: CLOSED FOR NOW
Fain – Female – No Magic – Keesa Pg.1
Bane – Male – Magic – Dracowolf Pg.11
Natalia – Female – Magic – Dracowolf Pg.11
Mallory – Male – Magic - Lucky_Gray Pg.1
Silky – Female – Magic – RacingBloodWolf Pg. 18
MoonShine – Female – Magic – TwinDragons Pg.23
Shadow – Female – Magic – Moonstar Pg.24
Jack – Male – Magic – TwinDragons Pg.25
Myna – Female – Dracowolf Pg.28
Nadie – Female – TheCrazyDriver8 Pg.31
Amrah – Female – RacingBloodWolf Pg.32
Damien – Male – DarksideQueen18 Pg.33
Wraith – Female – TwinDragons Pg.34

Form
(You can use your own form but please include most of what is in this one!)

[img](put%20your%20image%20here!)[/img]
Name:
Sexuality:
Wanted rank:
Powers:
mutations:
Personality:
History:
Family:
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Other:
Last edited by Keesa on Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:58 am, edited 23 times in total.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:24 pm

res
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:26 pm

(Image not mine, credit to owners)
Name: Veratrum
Nicknames(Optional): Veera, the pheonix, sun
Sexuality: bi (tends to be more attracted to females but knows she needs an alpha male to help lead the pack)
Wanted rank: she's got it
Powers: She can turn her fur into an extremely hot fire and give herself large fiery wings.
Mutations: She is far larger than any normal wolf and has almost glowing golden fur. Her heart and lungs are exceptionally powerful, giving her
Personality: Veratrum is as steadfast and loyal of an leader as they come. She has a charismatic, easy going way of talking and interacting with her pack mates and does her best to make sure everyone is hear. She believes strongly in the good of others and their ability to do the right thing and thinks that all wolves have good in them, no matter how far down it is buried. To many she can seem too trusting, which at times is true but she isn’t as blind to evil as she seems. Veratrum is not naive, she is well aware of everything that is going on in her pack and can usually tell when someone is taking advantage of her kindness. Still, she will usually try hard to others to change for the better, has a bit of a hero complex. Though she is very free with her trust when that trust is broken she finds it extremely hard to forgive and can hold a grudge for a very long time. Despite being a relatively kind and caring wolf Veera has a very prominent competitive streak and does not like to loose or be shown up, she feels a deep desire to be the best at everything and hates losing with a passion. She feels the need to help everyone with everything even when it is none of her business. Her ambition and pride can sometimes come across as arrogance, and her success in life has made her a bit vain. She is confident in her abilities and isn’t afraid to flaunt it. Despite this, she does still have her times of doubt and her excessive pride means that she almost never lets herself show any sort of weakness, instead bodling up her fears and anxieties until they threaten to tear her apart. When under times of extreme stress she does tend to become very short tempered. She also tends to act recklessly, putting herself in harm's way before considering the consequences. Veera does feel a bit closed in by her responsibilities as alpha but would rather die than give up her position. She also has a habit of giving everyone nicknames.
History: Comes from one of the oldest lines of wolves in the pack, her family dating back to some of the pack's founders. Veratrum and her twin Etta are the illegitimate daughters of Ruedhan, the pack Alpha and Lenora, a healer. It was fairly well known that Rue and Lenora had been childhood sweethearts up until he became alpha and took Solara as his mate. They had a son a couple years later and around the same time Lenora had twins with an unknown father and a striking resemblance to Ruedhan. He admitted to siring the pups and Lenora left after the first year, no longer being able to stand the shame from her pack mates. After a while, Ruedhan made up with his true mate and they led the pack well up until his death at the claws to a challenger. Meanwhile, from a very young age Veratrum was determined to make a name for herself through her heroism, rather than her scandalous heritage. She became a fighter, eventually becoming on of the best in the pack. Not liking the way the current alpha was running the pack or mistreating the normal wolves, she challenged them and won, becoming the new alpha of the pack.
Family: Ruedhan(deceased father), Lenora(Mother MIA), Solara(deceased stepmother), Etta(Twin MIA), Nayden(halfbrother)
Crush: impress her
Mate: none yet
Pups: none
Other:

Name: Nayden
Wanted rank: good
Powers: Has some powers of foresight and can sense magic, can tell when were and by who it is being used.
mutations: Like his half sister, Nayden is much bigger than normal wolves, his eyes are a brilliant blue and his fur sometimes glows a light blue in the dark.
Personality: Nayden is a sweet and somewhat soft spoken wolf. He likes to keep to himself and can becoming easily embarrassed, is is pretty lonely most of the time. He cares probably too deeply about what others think of him and can become caught up in little details. Unlike Veera, Nayden can be slow to trust and is very uncomfortable around newcomers. He has an open mind and tries his best not to be judgmental, he just is fearful of wolves he doesn't know. Nayden, while not against letting normal wolves into the pack, was suspicious of the changes it would bring to his family and his home. Around those who he trust he is confident, silly, and ever at time sarcastic. He tries to stay optimistic and will help anyone in need. His mind is surprisingly sharp, possessing a shrewd and cunning intelligence. He does tend to follow his head more often then his heart.
History: Nayden was the legitamate son of the pack's Alpha pair an was subjected to rather high expections. He tried hard and was loved by both parents for it but in his mind always thought of them as disapointed in him as his half sister was always better at everything. After a while he just sort of gave up and began trying to blend into the crowd to avoid attention. Dispite their differences, Veratrum and Nayden are extremely close, always have been. He loves his family dearly and hopes to one day make one of his own.
Family: Veratrum (Half sister), Solara(deceased mother), Ruedhan(deceased father)
Crush: Zephyr
Mate: none
Pups: none but wants some!
Other:

(I don’t own this image, full credit to original owner)
Name: Fain
Wanted rank: fighter
Powers: none
Mutations: none
Personality: Fain is very proud, stubborn, ambitious and bossy. She is very, very strong willed and isn't always the best at taking orders. She enjoys her freedoms and being independent but is also happiest when with other wolves though it rarely shows. She holds herself to very high standard and though she can be hard on herself she tries to have no regrets in life. Very rarely afraid, in battle she is focused and single minded, tuning out the world around her she has no fear for herself and enjoys the exhilaration of the fight.
History: Fain was born to a pack far away from the forest. She grew up on tails of powerful wolves and ancient deities, fascinated by the stories the young pup had a wild imagination. When she got older she lost interest in fairy tales, diverting her life into training as a warrior. Fain was happy but tensions in her pack ran high, there was a dispute over the rightful alpha and a war broke out between its members, eventually causing the whole pack to split. Having little to no interest in pack politics, she refused to choose a side and as a result was alienated by both factions. She lost close friends and family to the disagreement, choosing to leave rather than be forced to watch her loved ones fight any longer. Fain traveled far and wide, looking for a new place to settle down. Eventually she heard rumors of a magic forest were the wolves had powerful magic and has been looking for it ever since.
Family: dead and missing
Crush: ;3 open
Mate: none
Pups: none
Other:
Last edited by Keesa on Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:25 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:33 pm

Res
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:33 pm

Boop
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:50 pm

Could I reserve a healer spot?
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:13 am

Sure thing! Reservations last two days but I can give you more time if you need it!
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:11 am

Image (Image not mine, credit to the owners
Name: Alan
Wanted rank: Already has it
Powers: He can completely heal minor injuries, but for more serious injuries he can only get the injury to stop bleeding, the rest is up to his knowledge. However, he cannot heal himself for unknown reasons. He is also very fast, but can only go for a a minute at most and is very drained at the end.
Mutations: He's rather small but nimble, and is really fluffy. He has two tails, instead of the regular one, and one of his eyes is blue, and the other gray.
Personality: He's laid back and a big sleeper. Alan is very loyal to whoever he trusts, will do anything to protect his pack,and he's also a big lover. Alan enjoys playing with pups or talking to other pack members and asking about people's day. Alan likes to think of his pack as one big famlily, which is why is he is so loving to them. He has a neutral feeling about natural wolves, but pretends to hate them to please other's opinions. He's rather kind and warm-hearted, but not afraid to get his paws dirty if his 'family' is attacked, or if a loner decides to take some food. Alan's also a bit of a flirt, but it doesn't interfere with his job.
History: Alan and one of his sibling's embryo's combined, and he 'absorbed' them. The only living proof that Alan is the combination of himself and another is the fact he has two tails (His eyes could be naturally have heterochromia, but that isn't the case.). He was born into a loving family, but food was scarce, and his father was desperate. Alan's father tried to kill a bear's cub, but the mother got there just in time to defend them. In the end, his father died. His mother was forced to leave them alone to hunt for them, and eventually they were able to get some food. Most of his siblings died, so it was just him, his mother, and his sister. Animals started slowly coming into the area that they lived, so his mom was able to support them both. They eventually found this pack, and joined. Around this time, Alan became aware of his powers and informed his mom, who helped train him until he got his dream rank.
Family: Open
Mom:
Sister:
Crush: Open
Mate: Open
Pups: Wants some <3
Other: He loves to eat fish, and will do anything to get some, though most don't know about it.

Hehe we need some spice and sugar up in here.

(Don't own the image, credit to the owners. Edit: The image was removed from the original website, so I found a similar one. Everything is right expect her eyes are many shades of gray.)
Name: Mara
Sexuality: Pansexual
Wanted rank: Loner
Powers: She can turn into a wolf as long as she know's their name. She can't get their power though, but it looks like she does have the power. (Ex. She turns into Crow and can sprout wings, but she can't fly because they're fake). Her power also includes illusion-ish stuff, but she has her limits and the illusion part of her power can't work on the strong willed. The illusion part just makes it seem that the powers work, but in reality it doesn't.
Mutations: Her eyes seem to change color every month, and sometimes she temporarily keeps some part of a wolf's fur without her consent.
Personality: She's hot-headed and quick to violence. Mara thinks no one understands her pain, and that everyone is oblivious. She holds herself above others and hates when proven wrong. She's a big bully and loves to see wolves have negative emotions. She was originally was very nice, and still has some of that kindness, but most of it is gone from the manipulation of others. She's really lonely and tends to over-think things, which was her downfall. She likes to distance herself from others, afraid to feel positive emotions and love someone.
History: (If you don't want to read all of this, then go to other)She was born into a loving family, but food was scarce, and her father was desperate. Mara's father tried to kill a bear's cub, but the mother got there just in time to defend them. In the end, her father died. Her mother was forced to leave Alan and her alone to hunt for them, and eventually they were able to get some food. Most of her siblings died, so it was just her, her mother, and her brother. Animals started slowly coming into the area that they lived, so Mara's mom was able to support them both. They eventually found this pack, and joined. Around this time, Alan became aware of his powers and informed his mom, who helped train him until he got his dream rank. She was very jealous of that fact, thinking that she was powerless. She hated how they never thought about their father and other siblings. She first discovered her power when trying to hide from her brother, and kept it a secret. A certain wolf who-shall-not-be-named saw how she was vulnerable and manipulated her, turning her cruel and unforgiving. Feeding her lies, and pain, telling her that she was different and better then everyone else. She was just a pup then, so she quickly believed those lies. Eventually that wolf left the camp, saying that they would wait for her to join him soon. She was a fighter then, and decided to become stronger first then join them.
Family:
Mom: (Still open)
Brother: Alan
Crush: Open
Mate: Open
Pups: Pretends to hate them, but really wants some :3
Other: Alan's backstory with a twist: She was manipulated by some random wolf that eventually became a loner. She's gonna join him soon, but she wants to be stronger then leave. No one knows of her power, unless someone she didn't see watched her use it *hint hint nudge nudge*(Oh ye and Skitty. I forgot to put that in my last form >.>)

Ha take this! *Throws out pokeball*

Name: Mallory (Hehe I love names with a meaning)
Sexuality: He doesn't know, he's just a pup!
Wanted rank: He doesn't know what that is
Powers: Champion a Person - You don't have any powers yourself, but you can choose a single wolf at a time to give a suite of powers based on their subconscious (and conscious) desires. While they have these powers, you can communicate telepathically with them. You can also take this one away at will. (Credit to This person )
Mutations: He's unnaturally flexible, and due to genetics, his coat is very short.
Personality: He's smart, but due to his young age he doesn't know much of the world. He's oblivious when it comes to his families actions, and he trusts everyone easily. He's hot headed, and loves attention but knows when to stay quiet. Mallory loves is daring but cautious, and has big dreams for his future.
History: Mallory was born in a family that ranked by powers. His mother was a Beta, and father Alpha. For this pack, most pups figured out their power around the time they're able to join their parents to hunt. His brother found out his power early, and his sister was killed because she didn't find out her power soon enough. Technically, she was Mall's step-sister, and 4 months older than him. One year was the limit to find your power, and if you don't have one or if your power is weak, then your killed or given the rank Omega. Even then, most Omegas would rather die because of how they're treated. When he couldn't figure out his power at 6 months, he panicked. His mother was cruel, and seeing that he couldn't figure it out at an average time, she coaxed him out of the pack borders and said for him to stay there. His mother left him, and after a full 24 hours, he figured that out. He didn't have the best sense of direction, so ever since then he's been wandering, surviving off of pity from other loners and scraps of food. When he grew close to a powerless loner, he figured out his power. He left them though, because he learned they were using him.
Family: Mom:Status- Unknown. Dad:Status- Unknown. Brother:Status- Alive. Sister:Status- Dead
Crush: Nope.
Mate: ...No
Pups: Not even gonna say anything here.
Other: Skitty <3

(I don't own this picture, credit to the artist. Also, he has four ears, they're just below his normal ones)
Name: Harika
Sexuality: Homosexual
Wanted rank: Male beta
Powers: Imagination - Harika can mess with other people's minds, and make them see things that aren't there. Sometimes, if he is feeling a strong emotion, it can bleed into reality, but it is VERY rare, and it's always easy to defeat/get rid of. To activate the power, he has to look straight into their eyes, and vice-versa. ((You'll see the side-effects of this power soon))
Mutations: Harika has four ears, and can hear about almost anything that happens around camp, and he can 'turn off' his lower ears' hearing. He's learned to do this because of his... problems.
Personality: Harika is very confident on what he does, and acts like nothing effects him a lot. In reality, he's really sensitive, and the closer you are to him, the more he takes your words into consideration. He has a hard time socializing with other people, and he over-thinks little things often, but he's learning to ignore that and just live a happy life. Harika likes to over-see hunting parties, and border patrols if he's feeling up to it. He can be cocky, but he's trying to clear that part of him up. Rika, on the other hand, is almost the exact opposite. They don't really care what other people think of them, and they love to prank and joke around. They're lazy, and would rather fall asleep or prank a wolf then do extra activities. They're not social, unlike they're counter-part, and part of them likes to be mysterious to others.Rika is loyal to the pack, and wont ever betray them. So is Harika
History: Harika was born into this camp, and seemed normal. When he turned 1 year old, his cockiness acted up and he hunted by himself for the first time, even worse, out of pack borders. Needless to say, a bunch of loners jumped him. He barely made it back to camp, and once healed he became aware of Rika, his other personality, his powers, and his schizophrenia. It was really rough, and he distanced himself from everyone. Another year later, he got used to them, and started making friends again, around that time he met Vera. At first, he thought he was in love with Vera, and for awhile, he pursued after her. He soon realized that it wasn't love, just the joy of meeting someone who accepted him. Again, he learned that he was homosexual, and again it was hard. Another year came, and he learned to accept himself for who he is. He came out to the pack, and wasn't afraid to tell anyone because he knew that there would always be someone who disliked him, and he was okay with that. His fourth year, he really settled down comfortably with the pack, and made an effort to get to know everyone. His family, well, no one really knew what happened with them. All they know is that they aren't part of the pack,
Family: Mom : Dead. Dad: Loner. Brother: Unknown. Sister: Unknown.
Crush: No one, though Alan and James are interesting to him ;) ((Don't worry person-that-plays-Kylie, Alan is straight))
Mate: None </3
Pups: Nope ((Though, If Mallory joins the pack (which is unlikely, but could happen) he might try to adopt him)
Other: Harika is has multiple personality disorder (Rika being his other personality) and when he emotionally, physically, and mentally breaks down Rika 'takes over', or he just lets Rika take-over (It's hard to describe MPD, but that's the best way I could put it). I described MPD (DID) more in this post: Pg.29 He also has schizophrenia, a side-effect of his power, but he has it really hard. Sometimes, when it's hard to predict what someone is afraid of, he shows them what he sometimes sees. Skitty
Last edited by Lucky_Gray on Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:27 am

Accepted! Thank you for joining!
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me