Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

πš‚ 𝙾 πšƒ 𝙴 𝚁 𝙸 𝙰, a semi-lit shapeshifter rp

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:19 am

𝑭𝑢𝑿 π‘°π‘Ίπ‘³π‘¨π‘΅π‘«βŸ 𝑩𝑹𝑰𝑻𝑰𝑺𝑯 π‘ͺ𝑢𝑳𝑼𝑴𝑩𝑰𝑨Image

──────────────────────────
Off the coast of British Columbia, among
the emerald forests of the Pacific North-
west, xlies the community of Fox Island.
Family cabins, x& towns of no more than
a xfew hundred xpeople web xthe island,
spreading out xaroundxits largest town
of xSoteria bay. xSedate xand beautiful,
these forests harbour a secret: a group
of xpeople capable of xshifting intoxthe
shapes of various animals. xHere, those
who arrive lost andx broken have their
chance xto xheal. xxThey xcan xbelong.
Click here to visit the main page!
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby Egg With Legs » Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:21 am

You wake up to the feeling of cold metal pressing up against your cheek, and a splitting headache making its rounds round your skull.

Given that you didn't go to sleep like that, it's not exactly a pleasant feeling.

Pulling yourself up to your feet, you look about your surroundings, finding three other stranger with you somewhere...unfamiliar.

On six sides metal walls surround you, harsh white lights hanging from lamps in the ceiling to illuminate the interior of this tiny box.

At one end stands a workstation of some sort; a blocky computer terminal with two monitors sits against the farthest wall, another terminal flanking its right, while a set of cramped bunk beds and a filing cabinet flank its right.

At the other end lies more mixed features; a strange box with a coppery coil in a depression, a clothes rack holding four orange jump suits, helmets lying at their feet (each a different shape and size), a red cabinet, and most concerningly, two blast doors firmly closed.

You don't know how you got here.

You don't know where 'here' is.

You don't know who these other people are.

And you have no idea what's going on.

Unfortunately, this is when the ship's intercom, seeming to come from everywhere at once, pipes up to further muddy the waters.

Welcome to your first day on the job.

This is your very own autopilot ship, where you will eat and sleep for the duration of your contract.

To complete the onboarding process, you will want to check the Instruction Manual and sign into your ship's computer terminal.

Don't forget to put on your employee uniform and helmet.

We trust you will be a great asset to the company.

And the, silence.

Discussion Thread

Discord Link
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:36 pm

The Barren Savanna

The Barren Savanna is about a war between Hyenas and Lions, in a desperate clash for survival

The Hyenas have been roaming awfully close to the Pridelands. The Hyenas have started to band together, and so have the lion prides, resulting in massive packs and prides. The Hyena’s have been closing in on the lions territory, eating their scraps and even fighting for land. Food and water has become much more scarce. Its up to the lions to push them back into their own territory.
Maybe we can share the lands peacefully, but it’s much more likely that all hell will break loose.

Its dark. The Pride of Lions sleep peacefully for once. It's the end of dry season and wildfires have been spreading like crazy. This has urged them out of their homelands and forced the lions to relocate. A Couple of the lions that patrol the land are awake, watching for anything going bump in the night. They cant trudge further without being pushed out of the Savanna entirely, so this is where they'll have to settle. Patrol keeps their eyes open, and all stays peaceful. However this is only for tonight.

The Hyenas had been this plotting for a while, and the fires finally allowed them to push out the lions. They've now taken over the lions lands that were once lush and beautiful. They ravaged the last bits of land, From eating every scrap and bone left in sight, To destroying everything the lions had built. The pack of hyenas is massive, and run by the baddest of the bad.

This is a brand new roleplay, we havent even started yet but we have plenty of roles available!
I'd like to get Queens/Kings and a deputy on each side before we start.

Last bumped by Grim_Spirit_Wolf on Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:36 pm.
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me