Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ★ ┈┈┈┈ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ

Postby wait for me. » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:47 pm

wait for me. wrote:
╔═ ʟᴇᴛ ᴜꜱ ᴅʀɪɴᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇ ᴍᴇʀʀʏ ════╗
Let it be known to all who set foot on her deck, the crew of The Queen Mab is cursed. After throwing over Old Captain Cold, his daughter, a witch, doomed her father's mutinous former crew to a dismal fate: Should they ever again set foot in their homeland, they will be struck dead. Not even new crew members are exempt from this fate. Once your name is signed in the ship's registry, you are doomed. Come aboard at your own peril.
╚══════ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴏɴᴇ ɢʟᴀꜱꜱ ═╝

i. Follow all cs rules ii. A maximum of three characters per user iii. Try to write at least one paragraph per post iv. Characters can be of any gender, race, or sexuality -- pirates exist outside society, so usual period rules (17th century/1600s) don't apply v. Post forms and out of character discussion on the discussion forum

Four slots still open!
Main page
wait for me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby Speak » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:18 pm

In a faraway land, it may sound cliche but it's the truth, there were kingdoms of princes and princesses, paupers and kings, creatures and enchanters. Their stories became legends and spun into lives of their own of the good and pure going off into a happily ever after while the evil and nasty end in horrible and ironic punishments. It was a world teeming with magic and wonder where the just and fair thrived, until the calamity. No one knows where the army came from but it swept through kingdom after kingdom conquering each in turn as everyone both low born and high fled. Retreating through the magic well into a world, unlike anything any of them had seen before.

Though their new world didn't have any existing magic, they had managed to escape with a few enchanted objects and had retained their own abilities. Maybe it was the effect of travelling to a new realm but for the most part, they all stopped ageing, as if time worked differently for them. They called themselves Fables after the tales that were based on their lives and kept to themselves in their own community known as Fabletown. With a little magic and a policy of keeping to their own Fabletown has developed into what appears to be just another rundown community in New York and not without its problems. The gap between the rich and poor was already present as kings and queens found their way to being pinnacles of the community while peasants, unknown or disliked fables were left behind to struggle. Witches are in such high demand for those who need a glamour to blend in that the Mayor's office have once again increased the cost of purchasing one. Without a glamour the chance of discovery quickly grows and those that can't blend are sent to The Farm, a place out of the city where enchanted animals and those that cannot pass for humans can live without a glamour but separated from their community.

With the enduring inequality came a group creeping from the shadows and making homes in the corners of crooked processes, Spiders, no one knows exactly when or how they were created but if you're struggling to get a glamour they are often the only ones to turn to. Right and wrong aren't as black and white in this world, heroes and villains live side by side but the scars aren't forgotten.

Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abducted_by_Bees » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:17 am

The world is changed.
I taste it in the water.
I feel it in the earth.
I smell it in the air.
Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.
It began with the findings of the Great Crystals. Three were given to the Eclipse Clan, immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings. Seven to the Dusk Clans, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine, nine rings were gifted to the race of the Moon Clan, who above all else desire power. For within these Crystals was bound the strength and the will to govern each race. But they were all of them deceived, for another ring was made. Deep in the land of Mordor, in the Fires of Mount Doom, the Dark Lord Scorch forged a master Crystal, and into this crystal he poured his cruelty, his malice and his will to dominate all life.

One crystal to rule them all.

One by one, the free lands of Middle-Earth fell to the power of the Crystal, but there were some who resisted. A last alliance of moon and eclipse marched against the armies of Mordor, and on the very slopes of Mount Doom, they fought for the freedom of Middle-Earth. Victory was near, but the power of the crystal could not be undone. It was in this moment, when all hope had faded, that Icedrop, son of the king, took up his father’s branch.

Scorch, enemy of the free peoples of Middle-Earth, was defeated. The crystal passed to Icedrop, who had this one chance to destroy evil forever, but the hearts of moon are easily corrupted. And the crystal of power has a will of its own. It betrayed Icedrop, to his death.

And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend. Legend became myth. And for two and a half thousand years, the crystal passed out of all knowledge. Until, when chance came, it ensnared another bearer.

It came to the creature Gorgepath, who took it deep into the tunnels of the Misty Mountains. And there it consumed him. The crystal gave to Gorgepath unnatural long life. For five hundred years it poisoned his mind, and in the gloom of Gorgepath’s cave, it waited. Darkness crept back into the forests of the world. Rumor grew of a shadow in the East, whispers of a nameless fear, and the Crystal of Power perceived its time had come. It abandoned Gorgepath, but then something happened that the Crystal did not intend. It was picked up by the most unlikely creature imaginable: a Munchkin, Bramblebrook, of the Shire.

For the time will soon come when Munchkins will shape the fortunes of all.

here
Abducted_by_Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyres » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:55 am

our last townie spot is open, looking for a male only character due to the amount of females already is in the group.

̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ xxImage
       ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
      x

the locals of jasper national parks were
      exceedingly superstitious and believed
      that the supernatural were amongst the
      m. they were convinced that men and w
      omen would bare the skin of sheep to b
      lend in, which encouraged a few of the
      many to hunt down anything that resem
      bled a wild dog, whether or not it was a
      normal wolf. one pack suffered the most
      known as the wolves of lichen creek, losi
      ng many of it's members due to hunters.
      however, it was later found out that the r
      eigning alpha had made a deal with the h
      umans: her protection for her own memb
      ers. this caused anarchy amongst the ran
      ks and one wolf had rose up and disobey
      ed their orders, leading to a brutal fight a
      nd the death of the alpha. with a new alp
      lpha, the small pack have decided to try
      come out from hiding, returning to town.

the question is... will they get caught ??

[ forms & disc.thread ] 1/12 roles open.

Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✗ט✗ט 𝒢𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓅 𝒢𝒾𝓇𝓁

Postby deja vu » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:28 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒰𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝒶𝓈𝓉𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈, 𝒢𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓅 𝒢𝒾𝓇𝓁 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒! 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹
𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓇𝒸𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓃𝒹𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓊𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀'𝓈 𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓈!

This roleplay follows the lives of the students, new and old, who attend
Constance Billard School for boys and girls. It has been three years since
Gossip Girl went silent and it was revealed that Dan Humphrey had been
behind the screen the whole time. In the last months, storms have been
brewing online, as someone has picked up the torch Dan set down with
plans of setting the social life ablaze once more.

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓂𝒶𝓎 𝒷𝑒 𝓇𝒾𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝒟𝒶𝓃 𝐻𝓊𝓂𝓅𝒽𝓇𝑒𝓎, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒷𝑒 𝓇𝒾𝒹 𝑜𝒻
𝓂𝑒. 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒷𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒, 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜
𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒾𝓃. 𝒲𝒽𝑜 𝒶𝓂 𝐼 𝓃𝑜𝓌? 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁.
- ✗ט✗ט

DISCORD BASEDLAID BACKACTIVEPM ME
═══════════════════════════════════
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
═══════════════════════════════════

deja vu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

above the clouds | multifandom rp

Postby Ploegy » Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:38 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
roleplay thread | discussion thread

years ago the kingdom of esivell knew peace, but those days are long gone. the light that shone there once
before was quickly snatched away when the goddess’ temple was taken over. the goddess herself was
taken hostage by the dark overlord that has claimed her skybound kingdom. since then she has been
slowly regaining her powers in order to make one final cry for help. with the power she regained over
the years, she summoned heroes from the multiverse to save her home. the only message they have to
go by is her final plea:

“heroes from the multiverse,

i know this is sudden, but i am in need of dire help. several years ago my home was attacked and overrun
by the dark lord, himself. he has taken me hostage and drained most of my power. i am using the last of it
to contact you now. please save my home from this darkness. set my people free and take down this dark
lord.

i don’t have much time left so let me offer you this guidance before i go; head to the island in the center.
that is where you will find him; the one behind it all. while he might not be aware of your presence yet, he
will know soon enough and send his minions after you. you must act quickly. search out the others that have
been summoned and combine your strength. together, i know you will be unstoppable.

now, i must leave you. i hope to meet you all soon, but if that day does not arrive, then thank you for your
bravery. i wish you the best on your journey and may you be successful.”

her speech comes to an end and you find yourself in a world like no other; a kingdom floating above the clouds.
in the distance you can see islands floating overhead, each connected by a series of teleporters. your mission is
clear; you must head for the one in the center and join together with others pulled into the same situation. will
these heroes be able to fulfill their newfound mission or will darkness prevail?

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Timeless {Multifandom/Loki Rp}

Postby Anne Gable » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:13 am

Ƭ𝔦𝓶l𝚎𝐬𝕤

Multifandom Characters
As you awake for a new day, you open your eyes
and see only darkness surrounding you.
Then, almost like sunrise, the world around you
slowly brightens revealing a forest.
You begin to hear a few birds chirping.
Some leaves start rustling in the wind.
But not a single explanation is given to you.

╔═══════════════╗
Main Thread
Discussion Thread
╚═══════════════╝
TVA Associates
While you were resting from your usual workload,
Or causing mischief within the TVA,
you hear a familiar orange clock’s voice
talking with her usual cheerfulness:

“Hey, y’all. I’m sure you’re all wondering why I’m speaking with you right now.
Well, unfortunately, the sacred timeline has fractured into a multiverse.
Which is why the Time-Keepers selected you to help fix this mess.
Variants of all sorts are being sent to this timeless forest
to alleviate the stress the timeline has been taking on.
It’s up to you and your fellow coworkers to manage them accordingly.
If the Variants become hostile, consequences will be given to them.
And due to some serious TemPad malfunctions occurring,
I’ve provided each of you with a Cognitive Analyzing Keyboard Encyclopedia.
Your CAKE will provide you with helpful information and any new updates.
Thank you so much for continuing to contribute to the TVA. For all time, always.
And if you’re experiencing anything abnormal now, don’t worry it’s just temporary.”

You open your eyes and find yourself sitting upright
in the middle of a forest or what you assume is a forest.
The CAKE is on your lap, likely reflecting some sunlight off of it.
Well, time to meet these Variants and try to keep this situation under control.
Anne Gable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:27 am

Subject: 🎵Song Of The Moon🎶 Wolf pack rp REMAKE Accepting

Tainted~Wings wrote:You came from a cruel pack. No one did or touched anything without the alpha's permission. You witnessed him taking a liking to an omega, her bloodlines being alpha from a destroyed pack. When the alpha announced she was to be his mate she did what no other wolf would do... She stood up to him. "Bear pack stand with me and listen!" she said boldly. " This alpha has taken what was ours, our right to decide for ourselves. I refused to be the mate of a cruel being like him and am leaving and forming a pack from the ashes!" She paused looked at the wolves that were suffering. She longed to help them. "I am Kendall. Daughter of Ozouf and Reed, former alphas of Dark Void Pack. I am rebuilding my pack, the pack I should have grown up in. I invite everyone here to follow me to escape this packs clutches," and with that, she turned and left. Did you follow her, were you too afraid of the current alpha you had or were you loyal to him in the end?

1. Listen to The Owner

2. Respect others

3. Mating, birthing, etc goes to 'Fades to Black'

4. Have Fun

5. My mods are chosen by me don't just ask

6. No God Modeling and no Powerplaying

7. Make a Male for Every Female and Vice versa.*preferred if rather not ask if another member could make the other gender

8. Don't Ignore others

9. and if I'm not here then you are accepted but you MUST!!! PM me the Page you have joined on

10. Have fun

11. once you join please be a Loyal Member

12. No Being your own Mate.

13. can have pictures or Description

14. No Forced Mating. if a Rouge is to mate another wolf they must be Mates

15. Please listen to all CS rules

16. you can fight for Mates and Ranks

17. No killing without Permission of Owner and with the Rper of the Wolf

18. Post all forms in Discussion page

19. Feel free to join us on [url]discord[/url]
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:18 pm

It was a bitter night when war began between two wolf packs. The death of two young sisters of the Lightning Pack, daughters of the Alpha that ruled, killed by the Fire Beta during a border patrol gone sour. Their father sought out the fiendish Beta of the enemy pack and killed her, only to be killed by the Beta's young Trainee in retaliation, through the afflicted wounds of that battle. So on went the call for justice, every wolf taking a life only to have theirs taken by some other's plot to avenge their fallen kin. On it went, until the fighting all blurred together and everything descended into chaos and bloodshed. Both packs were convinced that the other had caused more pain and sought to end it once and for all, but both Lightning and Fire were evenly matched. Now, nearly a year later, the war persists.

Stubborn though the packs may be, war takes a toll on us all. So much death has been seen from both packs and as the fighting continues, eight "traitors" will rise up and try to end the war. These wolves are tired of the fighting, but know that if they are caught by their Alpha as being pacifists in these trying times, that their lives as they know it will change dramatically. Will they be able to change their packmates minds and put an end to this war once and for all? Or will all perish for the sake of revenge?

- RP has started, with 6 relatively active players. Seeking more players to jumpstart the RP and have some more RP fun!
- Easy to join in, with mods willing to assist.
- Friendly community!
- No high literacy requirements
- PM for further details or check out the link!

Sign-Ups: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4595208&p=135264003#p135264003

Discussion: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4595229
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me