Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Survival of the Zodiacs | 5 open ranks

Postby senna_ » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:00 pm

In the galaxy of Astromenta, thirteen known planets are present: planet Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces, and Feller, the planet of gatherings. Planets that only a few truly know about, within a galaxy even the Zodiacs themselves know little about.

Until now.

Trimello, a planet in a galaxy further away, has been at war with Astromenta for as long as they could remember. When hearing that Pisces was throwing a celebration to honour Damaris, the new prince of the planet, they struck an attack, blowing almost everyone on the planet elsewhere. They end up in an unfamiliar place with drastic shifts in temperature, scenery, and attitude. While it doesn't take the Zodiacs long to figure out they are not on anyone's home planet, they do realize this planet has very similar traits to many of their planets.

And so, questions bloom. What is this planet, and why is it so unlike the rest of them? And better yet, how are they going to both survive and find a way back home?

'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

─────────────────────────────
'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rearrangement

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:56 pm

-
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:38 am

Demon God Caelan wrote:
Demon God Caelan wrote:
Many years ago, the planet Earth was driven to the brink of war. This was all a plot by a great evil, somebody who makes Joker look like a rampaging five year old and Batman like the caveman who invented the wheel. In the midst of the chaos, crime was also at an all time high in major cities like Gotham and Metropolis. To combat the new criminals, the Justice League opened an academy, funded by Batman, run by him, Superman and Wonder Woman. Batman has scoured all over the world for new students, but he is not the only one. Lex Luthor, fueled by his desire to defeat Superman, has opened an academy, just like the Justice League did. But amongst the chaos of the battle between good and evil, dark forces are gathering from all across the multiverse. Will the students of the Justice Academy be able to thwart this threat? Will the Academy of Doom take advantage of the chaos and make dangerous alliances? Only time will tell...

RP Thread
Discussion
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ◭. 𝐆𝐀𝐄𝐀. ]

Postby sammy, » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:13 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
x
x
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐓: GAEA
𝐒𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐌: SOL 2
𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐗𝐘: ACHELLAN CLOUD
𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑: 4038 A.D

𝐆𝐀𝐄𝐀 is a terrestrial, earth-like planet
situated in the constellation of nibiru.
it is home to four continents. it has a s
urface water percentage of eighty.

it is the home of humans, aliens, and a
wide and diverse range of plant and wil
dlife. for the most part, the residents li
ve in harmony. for the past year, gaea
has been in declared peacetime, but so
mething has been brewing, bubbling ju
st underneath the surface. a lying in wa
it, a great 𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 awaiting its cue.
xx
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
sammy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:17 pm

Tainted~Wings wrote:
Tainted~Wings wrote:

credit to giphy.com for gif

Light BeyondThe Dark

Come kits and listen to the story of how Dark Clan and Lightning Clan came to be. Lightning Clan used to be the only clan this area. So peaceful, so strong. Then Deadleaf, a treacherous scheming warrior, was chosen as Oatstars deputy. Deadleaf had been plotting since he became a warrior on how to become leader. He would lure the innocent to their demise. Eventually Oatstar was on his last life and rogues were threatening the territory. Oatstar led the attack on the rogues and Deadleaf took the opportunity to rid of the leader and take his place. Deadstar then changed the way the clan worked creating a group of warriors called the elite. The group were used as guards to the leader. Deadstar ran everything by his own laws breaking the warrior code often. This made his deputy, Nighttalon, upset. So she staged an uprising with her clanmates and they took back the clan. Nighttalon became leader and many feared she would turn into Deadstar as she was one of his most trusted advisers and they left. Those cats created Dark Clan. So what clan are you most like? Mysterious and masters of staying hidden like Lightning Clan? Or Friendlier and more skilled in hunting in the open like Dark Clan?

BOTH CLAN DEPUTIES ARE OPEN
AND LIGHTNING CLAN MEDCAT IS OPEN.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:16 am

Consulting_Angel wrote:They Live In The Forest...

You drive past the sign that reads Welcome to Ashenthorne! and as you drive into the town, realise just how shrouded by a thick forest it is - more so than you expected from the outside. Judging from this, though, you know that you're in the right place. You find the agency to collect your key from, and then you go and find the apartment that you're renting, ready to move in. You won't be staying long - perhaps no more than a month or two - but an apartment would be a lot more comfortable than a hotel.

Now for the reason you're here - research. More specifically, research into a mysterious group known as the Beornen that are said to reside in a mini-village inside the thick forest that surrounds this town. From the background research you already have, you know that the group worships a mysterious deity that requires sacrifices that are burned. It is said to be very secretive, and this town, Ashenthorne, is the sole place that members of the group reside and practice their craft. However you intend to document your findings - or whatever you hope to gain - there is a lot to uncover, much more than you might have expected. Unbeknownst to you as well, things are about to get a lot more dangerous for yourself as well - but we'll get to that later!

For now, connect with the other researchers that you find yourself crossing the paths with. Perhaps you could join forces and figure the secrets of the Beornen and Ashenthorne together? Just... don't go into the forest alone.

Most main roles are available! We're taking a semi-serious, somewhat cheesy, approach to the roleplay, with information to uncover and mysteries to put together!

Roleplay Thread
Discussion Thread
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby >Spirit< » Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:17 am

Welcome to the Desert! BLAZINGCLAN & SMOLDERCLAN
This is a Warrior Cat Roleplay Soo.... Yeah Roleplaying cats!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Table Of Contents

Title/Table of Contents (You are here)
Discussion thread
Rules
About the Clans
Clan Rules
Characters
Relationships
>Spirit<

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"Its time....too link into the VRAINS!!"

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:40 pm

Its been twenty-something, almost thirty years since that final decisive battle between Playmaker and Ai. LINK VRAINS has grown and expanded over the years of peace and technological advancement. So when Playmaker goes Virtually MIA just in time for an old long thought defeated enemy of humanity reappears, this not so new face brings with him a whole new slew of unexpected trouble for the network and people that duel there.

Will LINK VRAINS have a new group of heros?

Or will the ressurection of trouble destroy the network, and possibly humans as a whole, this time around instead?

Rules:
*Site Rules
*Drama encouraged in the roleplay
*have seen or understand Yugioh universe and VRAINS universe with a least basic information
*Cannons can have up to 2 offspring.
*If you are going to partner with an Ignis, I would prefer your oc uses their personal deck OR a similar deck and keep their Skill. Though I will allow 'upgrades' of the original Skill if you use their deck but want to add some modifications.
If you completly change the deck please be sure it is the same attribute as the Ignis your oc is partnered with and convert all cards to Cyberse typing. Also Earth and Lightning Skills are unknown, so they you may make up. (Should you choose to roleplay an Ignis and partner with someone, pm that person and me please.)
*All Ignis are able to be roleplayed currently.
Windy rped by - l Stormriders l Skill; Storm Access l Partner;
Aqua rped by - l Marincess l Skill; Shape Of Sea l Partner;
Earth rped by - l G Golem l Skill; l Partner;
Lightning rped by - l Armatos Legio or Crusadia l Skill; l Partner;
Flame rped by - l Salamangreat l Skill; Burning Draw l Partner;
Ai rped by - l @Ignisters l Skill; Viral Hijacking l Partner; Yukiko Fujiki/Codebreaker

*As much detail in forms as possible
*Remember that when a duelist uses two different decks it isn't uncommon for their Skill to change according to what deck they use.
*Please covert all non Link Cards/Decks to fit this spinoff. Though Link Decks are allowed to have Synchro, Xyz, Ritual and Fusion capabilities as we have seen in the show. Just their focus is Link Summoning.
*No Pendulum Cards or Summoning! Please convert them to Link, Synchro, Ritual, Fusion or Xyz!
*You can make your own cards, but send me the basic details on them or include them in your form for me. When used in a duel you need to explain the effects of the card.
*Make sure you understand Skills and Speed Duels.
*Since we covered the Ignis we will now cover the Cyberse Decks. I am limiting the users of these decks to those partnering with an Ignis.
*For the roleplay Aoi is Skye, Revolver is Varis and Takeru is Theodore, despite how much I love Soulburner's Japanese real name.

Discussion Link -
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4617913

Pm me for questions or for reservations.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rising heroes || mha rp

Postby Ploegy » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:32 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

roleplay thread | discussion thread

years ago hero society used to flourish and keep the people of japan safe from those who wished to
use their quirk for evil, but along the way those heroes lost sight of what it truly meant to have such
a title. they became greedy and sought power, money and fame over the safety of the citizens. the
top villains took notice of this and devised a plan to expose those corrupt heroes. that plan was what
ultimately brought fall of heroes.

no longer did the people believe in them and quickly the villains began to rise. hero schools began
shutting down from lack of funds and lack of interest, thus making it impossible to study to become a
hero. many heroes gave up during this time, but not all were willing to back down so easily.

ten years after this villain attack a group finally has begun to establish itself and begun to rise up
against the villains in power. the japanese hero organization, or jho for short, was formed and began
taking in people who wished to fight the current system and prove that heroes still were there to
protect the people. in this organization heroes of all ages are accepted and trained. their numbers may
still be small, but their fight against the villains has only just begun.

however, the villains won't back down so easily. upon hearing of this group, the villains have already
begun to thwart its efforts and let violence reign supreme. the battle between the two is about to begin.
will the heroes prove themselves or will they be defeated for good?

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Light Arises Semi-Lit Roleplay!

Postby Cosmothetic. » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:28 pm

The Lore
In the beginning the god of darkness and chaos, Nienta ruled
over the realm of Illearia until the birth of a new god, Erientar.
With Erientar came light and order, and with light and order came
a vision. Erientar saw a world filled with all sorts of creatures and
beings and so he made it true, creating the world and the beings.
Nine races arose and began populating this new realm; the high
elves, the dark elves, the fae, the tieflings, the orcs, the dwarves,
the humans, the khajiit, and the dragons. These beings broke apart
to create their own civilizations within the mountains, deserts,
grasslands, forests, and beaches. Everything was in balance and every
race worshipped Erientar, except one, the dark elves who worshipped
Nienta. Erientar knew that one day, he alone wouldn't be able to
keep the darkness at bay.. So with the help of the fae and dragons
he created a glimmering stone on a now long forgotten island, as the
fae and dragons worked together to create this stone Erientar poured
the light of his soul into it. This stone became known as the Lights'
Essence, stabilizing Erientar's light and keeping the chaos and darkness
at bay. And though the dark elves had been created by his light they
craved and thrived in darkness, desiring the chaos they'd only ever heard
of. One day, centuries ago, the dark elves locked themselves away in a
hidden jungle, overgrown and black as night. There they began planning,
the fae had held the Lights' Essence in their possession since time started
and the dark elves wanted to destroy it. And so they planned, and they
planned.... Eventually they sent an envoy to enter the kingdom of the fae
and steal the stone. Once it was in their possession, the king of the dark
elves smashed it into nine pieces and had the pieces scattered across the
realm. Without the Lights' Essence in tact, Erientar struggled to keep Nienta
from returning, eventually he succumbed to her and turned his back on
Illearia... Leaving the realm to it's own devices, causing chaos to return.
The Plot
After centuries of living in darkness and chaos as a result of
the Dark Elves destroying the Lights' Essence, a group of
Elders from eight of the nine races came together. The
elders devised a plan to restore light and order to the
realm of Illearia. A summons was sent out across the nine
kingdoms to whomever would answer to come to the
kingdom of the Fae for an important quest. No information
was in the summons, only that the beings from each of
the races were requested by the Queen of the Fae. Many
beings responded and ventured to the kingdom of the Fae,
little did they know they would embark on a quest to find