Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:42 am

Welcome to Hounds of Hell!
this Roleplay is free for anybody to join! feel free to submit a form, and roleplay once it has been accepted!
All types of hellhounds will be accepted here. That can be Cerberus, Skulldogs, Etc!

The year is 2045.
All human life has Been exiled, after destroying yet another planet.
Due to this, The Depths of Hell have opened up, releasing packs upon packs worth of Hellhounds,
since they were no longer needed in Hell.
The different packs have scattered throughout the land,
Populating the earth once again.
The Earth has become your land to Roam.
What's the move?

We need alpha female in rabidmane, and we need alpha male in silvermane.
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

open&accepting!!

Postby final girl » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:36 pm

365 days from allagash to overcoming jessica murphy's deaths wrote:

death ( noun ) the action or fact of dying or being
    killed; the end of the life of a person or organism.
exactly one hundred and sixty-two days ago lung cancer took,
mother, wife and friend, jessica murphy's life. and, of course the
re is only one thing that will let her family and friends start to ge
t over this. going on a two-hundred day road trip across america
to spread her ashes in all the places that harbor good memories.

final girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby molotov » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:55 am

███████████████████████

“sixteen talented highschool students are forced to take part in a sadistic game of death and betrayal.” now doesn’t that
sound like an interesting concept? too bad it’s over.. or is it? - let’s just hit that rewind button and start things over again.
shall we? let’s let this battle between hope and despair, truth and lies, life and death unfold once again and give sixteen
of the unfortunate students who had to participate in past killing games a second chance to survive and escape. but for t
he sake of entertainment —and to spice things up a bit— students won’t have memories of partaking in any past killing ga
mes, nor will they have any recollection of their friends or enemies, but instead regain them the longer they survive. not
only that but participants have also been moved to an entirely new location where all new motives, executions, deaths,
dangers, and events are waiting. new friendships will blossom, relationships will be formed, new enemies will be made,
and bring about the likelihood of brand new victims and murderers, and as there memories come flooding back, maybe t
here’s even a chance to seek revenge for those who were murdered in the past, the possibilities are endless. this is an al
ternate way, every single, death, trial, execution, that originally went down undone. here we are back to square one. th
e stakes are high, and no one is safe. ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────

main thread ————————————————— discussion

molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RogueRunner » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:58 am

━━━━━━━━━ W A R R I O R S ━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
It is undeniable that dogs were bred with the idea of them being subservient to twolegs in mind and, for the most part, that plan worked. The majority of their generations have become weaker, softer, and, most critically, more ready to please and listen to their "masters."

However, a select few dogs began to question this reality. In order to live the more fulfilling and exciting lives that they craved, they turned to their wild roots, escaped captivity and rejected the feeding hand. Many of these powerful individuals made the decision to live in the wilderness, as their ancestors had. Over time, they naturally worked into new generations of offspring the old primal instincts and an urge to avoid twolegs entirely. This resulted in hardy feral dogs that competed for the little resources available to them, at least compared to what was offered to the soft pets of the cities. The feral populations grew selfish and power-hungry, with violence becoming frequent, fierce, and eventually pointless. So, they would go on to create their own code of laws to pursue a nobler, more honorable lifestyle: The Warrior Code. This yielded many cooperating groups with orderly hierarchies, called Packs. In one such case, a beautiful forest territory was split between five distinct, competing factions:

ThunderPack, RiverPack, ShadowPack, WindPack, and SkyPack.

In a world of constant famine and foreign threats, rivalries can quickly cross lines - and, for the Forest Territory Packs, it only takes the death of one group to ruin everything.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Where your loyalty lies among the chaos is entirely up to you.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
RogueRunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Murderer of the Mansion

Postby beani » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:08 am

bvboo wrote:
-- .. ,,,,; █ ☐ -\- "𝙾𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎." -/- █ ☐ ;,,,, .. - -

♔ ♕【 Murderer of the Mansion 】♛ ♚
♥ - Discussion & Forums - ♠ - Awake & Vanished - ♦ - Map - ♣
♢ ♤ - The Invitation - What to do & Details - ♡ ♧

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
The Mansion. A beautiful building you and fourteen others just arrived at. Everyone’s friendly, as you’re all clueless about what's going to happen. The Butler welcomes you and seats you at a long, elegant table. Soon into a hushed dinner, The Butler announces a game. He announces that only one out of the fifteen people is the "Joker" like in a deck of cards. The Joker is safe from possible disappearance from the Mansion, and the rest are nominated as "AnOthers", or An 'Other'. The Joker of the group will receive a handsome reward if no one finds out it is truly them, and if someone does, then the whistleblower is the one to claim the reward. One of the Others will disappear every 36 hours (day and a half) until those circumstances have been fulfilled, or until only three are left.
What will happen within the span of three, deadly weeks?
⌎,,,...............................................................................,,,⌏
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Only 4 more slots open!
Just vibing, hbu?
Just here to have a good time and to vibe the night away.
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:35 am

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
║▌
║▌
║▌
║▌
║▌
║▌
──── ⚜ ──────────────────────── ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─╶╶╶
Can you hear the thrum of war on the horizon?
Will you live to see the rising sun?
Are you brave enough to find out?

Only the Dead

32 out of 40 roles have been filled.
Far Gaali needs members!
╴╴╴─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ──────────────────────── ⚜ ────
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:29 am

Welcome to Hounds of Hell!
this Roleplay is free for anybody to join! feel free to submit a form, and roleplay once it has been accepted!
All types of hellhounds will be accepted here. That can be Cerberus, Skulldogs, Etc!

The year is 2045.
All human life has Been exiled, after destroying yet another planet.
Due to this, The Depths of Hell have opened up, releasing packs upon packs worth of Hellhounds,
since they were no longer needed in Hell.
The different packs have scattered throughout the land,
Populating the earth once again.
The Earth has become your land to Roam.
What's the move?

Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby molotov » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:30 am

███████████████████████

“sixteen talented highschool students are forced to take part in a sadistic game of death and betrayal.” now doesn’t that
sound like an interesting concept? too bad it’s over.. or is it? - let’s just hit that rewind button and start things over again.
shall we? let’s let this battle between hope and despair, truth and lies, life and death unfold once again and give sixteen
of the unfortunate students who had to participate in past killing games a second chance to survive and escape. but for t
he sake of entertainment —and to spice things up a bit— students won’t have memories of partaking in any past killing ga
mes, nor will they have any recollection of their friends or enemies, but instead regain them the longer they survive. not
only that but participants have also been moved to an entirely new location where all new motives, executions, deaths,
dangers, and events are waiting. new friendships will blossom, relationships will be formed, new enemies will be made,
and bring about the likelihood of brand new victims and murderers, and as there memories come flooding back, maybe t
here’s even a chance to seek revenge for those who were murdered in the past, the possibilities are endless. this is an al
ternate way, every single, death, trial, execution, that originally went down undone. here we are back to square one. th
e stakes are high, and no one is safe. ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────

main thread ————————————————— discussion

molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:15 pm

...these cats lived in peace together. They were united, known as Laurelclan.

After many moons and a new leader, cats were unhappy with the change of leadership. They felt that the new leader was too harsh and not as kind as the previous one. A revolt was started, and the clan split into two sides. One side wanted to follow the new leader, and the other side wanted to vote for a new leader.

A civil war within the clan started, and blood was shed. A decision was made for the clan to fully separate into the regular camps.

Generations have passed. Both of the clans, Shoreclan and Summitclan, are thriving. There has been peace for a long time, and cats have remained in their own territory. At least... until now.

Recently, a battle during a gathering at the Old Sycamore broke out. Starclan gave the two clans an ultimatum: try to make peace for the final time or make a third clan act as a barrier between them.

For the two clans, peace was not an option. Now Sycamoreclan stands in the way and protects the peace.

These dogs have a good life compared to their old one. The dogs have been abused, not taken care of by their previous owners. They were sent to a shelter in California, and they got rescued by a good man. He takes great care of them, but some of the dogs have trust issues from the abuse.
The majority of the dogs prefer freedom and the other dogs like their new home.

Discussion Thread

The one in charge of the dogs is the human's first dog - a very nice German Shepherd named Juliet who brings the dogs out into the world while her owner works during the day. At night, they return to roam/sleep in the mansion or perhaps even swim in the pool. If the man has a day off, he takes the dogs to the beach which isn't far from the mansion. Juliet calls the mansion Capulet.

Yet some dogs don't like this life. There's a pack called Verona led by a dog named Romeo on the beach that has welcomed many of them to their home, but the abused dogs are unsure whether or not to take the offer. Juliet has warned the new dogs many times to stay away from the pack.

Tensions slowly rise in this peaceful new life.

The mansion has two stories. The first-floor has rooms for the males, and the second-floor has rooms for the females.
Dogs that identify with a different gender can sleep on either floor.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me