☀ The Last Defense ☀ Recruitment Center ☀ Forms ☀

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

☀ The Last Defense ☀ Recruitment Center ☀ Forms ☀

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:23 pm

RECRUITMENT CENTER

All character forms go here! Please do not post other content on this thread. We have another discussion thread for chatting purposes and other stuff. :)

Here is a list of taken powers:
Super-endurance, super-strength, phoenix-winged flight, dragon-winged flight, inflammation, super-speed, light manipulation, telekinesis, astral projection, aura manipulation, invisibility, shapeshifting (general), specific shapeshifting (humans, fox, cat), shadow manipulation, illusion, storm elemental, teleportation, water manipulation, blood manipulation, sanity manipulation, electricity manipulation, healing (all types), enhanced balance, sleep/dream induction, visual linking, sound manipulation, temperature manipulation, force-field manipulation, duplication, hypnosis, water breathing, temperature immunity, smoke manipulation.

Here is the form template for main characters!

Code: Select all
Full Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Power: (the gift from Acacia they will eventually discover. You have not developed it yet. Try not to repeat someone else's power.)
Weapon of Choice:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Family: (optional, but if you include this, please include enough information for me to add to the family trees list)
Crush: (you are allowed to crush on anyone within a reasonable age range, and of course leaving this blank is fine)
Other:

And for any younger siblings who are too young to fight:

Code: Select all
Full Name:
Personality:
Family:
Other:

Last edited by SunnyJustice on Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:17 pm, edited 13 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☀ The Heroine of Sunshine ☀

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:37 pm

RUNT JIN

Full Name: Runt Jin, sometimes nicknamed Sunshine because of her optimism. Stories of the sunlit surface world fill humanity with hope. Runt likes to bring hope in a similar way.
Sexuality: Bisexual, female preference
Appearance: Runt has straight, shaggy black hair that falls roughly to her shoulders. Her almond-shaped eyes are a deep, determined russet. Despite her tiny height of 5’1”, nearly a foot shorter than the average Jin female, Runt’s physical toughness is remarkable. She is all muscle, and she takes pride in it. Runt lacks feminine curves though. She also has quite a deep voice for a girl, well into the tenor register. Runt loves to smile, but her signature “Runt smile” is wide and ridiculous, showing off all her crooked teeth.
Personality: Runt is determined to save humankind. She somehow maintains her extreme optimism, no matter what happens around her. Although she has anger problems, she won't bully the weak or hurt an innocent person. Runt's most dangerous when she suddenly becomes extremely calm. That's when you know you've crossed a line.
Generally Runt is a very friendly person, even if you are rude. Teamwork and group fighting is definitely her thing. She loves being made fun of, and she laughs it off. Sometimes she pretends to be angry when she's really having a blast. But teasing with her protective instincts is like provoking a mother bear. Don't do it.
Power: Super-strength. A very classic and normal power for a determined heroine.
Weapon of Choice: Spear or bare hands
Strengths: Her super-strength is a valuable asset, along with her seemingly endless energy and tireless endurance. She has some exceptional pain tolerance. These athletic abilities help her with pretty much everything she needs.
Weaknesses: Runt is pretty much an idiot. She is barely literate, and sucks at being observant. As a result, it's incredibly easy to sneak up on her. She also has the worst aim ever. Put a bow in her hands, and she will shoot herself in the foot. Once Archivist Evelina Gardener told Runt about "smart Asian stereotypes" from the old days on the surface. She just laughed, because she is the opposite.
Family: Runt is related to the Heroine of Humanity, which gives her great pride.
Cashew Jin; brother; 17 years old; 5'6"; deceased
Cassia Jin; mother; 58 years old; 6'1"; deceased
Anden (Holland) Jin; father; 54 years old; 5'9"; deceased
Araza Jin; grandmother; 91 years old; 6'2"; deceased
Watson (Montgomery) Jin; grandfather; 89 years old; 5'8"; deceased
Aspen Jin; aunt; 55 years old; 5'10"; deceased
Ashley (Kale) Jin; uncle; 56 years old; 5'6"; deceased
Commander Acacia Jin; cousin; 25 years old; 6'0"; deceased
Commander Alder Jin; cousin; 19 years old; 6'2"
Gingko Jin; aunt; 53 years old; 6'1"; deceased
Cedric (Addison) Jin; uncle; 52 years old; 5'10"; deceased
Anise Jin; cousin; 22 years old; 6'0"; deceased
Rowan Jin; cousin
Cilantro Jin; cousin; 10 years old; 4'0"
Crush: Open
Other: She is named "Runt" because all female Jins are given embarrassing names at birth. The family is proficient with spears, with girls being trained in spearfighting before they are old enough to speak. Runt is no exception.
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:25 pm, edited 12 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☀ The Songbird Phoenix ☀

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:37 pm

PARLANDO TENUTO

Full Name: Parlando Tenuto, but he has a variety of nicknames. One of them is literally "Pearl".
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: Parlando has straight brown hair and friendly grey eyes. He is well-built, with broad shoulders and a naturally muscular physique. He stands at about an average height of 5'10". Pearl has a higher voice than most males, as a tenor, and he sounds remarkable when he sings. Even his normal speech sounds somewhat like music, which is why the name Parlando (meaning a song sung in a speaking style) suits him well.
Personality: He generally has a laid-back and chill demeanor. It's hard to tick him off. He would much rather solve disputes and quell conflict. Although he forgives his friends easily, this does not apply to the Hellborn. Pearl is very protective of his loved ones and he will not hesitate to strangle a demon to death.
Brutal violence towards the Hellborn aside, Pearl is a gentleman to other people, constantly going out of his own way to help others. The more troubled someone seems, the more he wants to help them. It's his personal mission to make everyone comfortable with each other.
Power: He will be a sort of human phoenix, able to summon wings of flame. These allow him to fly. Despite appearing to be on fire, the flames are only pleasantly warm. They can't burn things and are safe to touch. He can fold the wings around someone to warm them up with a big hug. His tears have healing properties.
Weapon of Choice: Knives or throwing knives, or his bare hands and brute strength.
Strengths: He has remarkable upper body strength, which allows him to throw things from great distances with deadly force. He does not get tired easily. His lungs are very strong because as a singer, he learned to hold long notes without faltering halfway through.
Weaknesses: Because of his size, he isn't the quickest runner. He would also be a terrible gymnast, because he lacks the flexibility of his father. Definitely not graceful on his feet. Pearl is not quick to adapt to new weapons either. Put a spear or bow in his hands, and he will look like an idiot.
Family: Unfortunately, Pearl's parents died in the invasion.
Grazioso Tenuto; sister; 19 years old; 5'7"; deceased
Gavotte Tenuto; father; 44 years old; 5'8"; deceased
Jennifer (Dire) Tenuto; mother; 44 years old; 6'0"; deceased
Crush: We have something in mind... ;)
Other: Probably will play a support/healing role.
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☀ The Heroine's Family ☀

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:38 pm

COMMANDER ACACIA JIN

Full Name: Commander Acacia Jin, also known as the Heroine of Humanity. This is due to her actions during the Invasion of Darkhaven. As the Hellborn breached the barrier, Acacia led the resistance. Although the entire army was quickly slaughtered, including Acacia herself, she somehow persisted in fighting until she defeated every demon. Only after humanity's victory did she die, turning to ash. Possibly she was incinerated by the burning intensity of her own willpower that kept her fighting. Either way, she could not last in that state.
... Oh, we're still talking about her name. Her lieutenant called her "Cay".
Appearance: Acacia was constantly mistaken for male. She lacked any feminine physique, and she had a very deep baritone voice. She stood at 6'0" with broad shoulders and a muscular frame. Her long straight black hair was always in a rough ponytail, and she had a dark honey complexion. She had deep russet eyes, but as she persisted in fighting beyond her natural death, their color changed to blood-red.
Personality: Acacia seemed to have endless patience. She was always calm and stoic, often coming off as completely emotionless. Since she was a child, she had an incredibly strong sense of purpose. She seemed to know exactly what humanity needed her to do. Acacia's sheer level of determination was absolutely ridiculous, and she could only focus on one thing. Saving the world. It seemed like protecting everyone was the only thing on her mind, even when she was a small girl. It was kind of creepy. In hindsight, it seemed like she knew how her story would end.
Family: She was part of the Jin family, listed above in Runt's form. Acacia was also very close to her lieutenant. It is said her last words were directed towards him, even though he was already gone.
Other: Her birth name was Annoyance. Not much is known about the method a Jin girl becomes a Jin woman with a proper name. Alder and Evelina are the only living people who hold this knowledge.

COMMANDER ALDER JIN

Full Name: Commander Alder Jin, known by many titles. The Heroine's brother. The Heroine's shadow. The Heroine's replacement (he hates this one most). He just wants people to shut up and call him Commander.
Appearance: Like Acacia, Alder has broad shoulders and a muscular build. His voice has become even deeper than hers, a gruff and stern bass register. His straight, short black hair is always messy. He has dark russet eyes like his sister, and he secretly checks every morning to make sure they aren't turning red. He stands at 6'2".
Personality: Alder was once a sweet, slightly awkward boy who lived in his sister's shadow. Now that his family is dead, along with his role-model and confidante Acacia, he has changed for the worse. He is ruthless and has some serious anger issues. It's nearly impossible to calm him down or reason with him. All he cares about is revenge and destroying his enemies.
Family: Alder was part of the Jin family, listed above in Runt's form. He was very close with his older sister Acacia. Her death ruined him. There is an important reason her death affected him so deeply, but he refuses to talk about it.
Other: Because he is male, he was born with the name "Alder".

ROWAN JIN

Full Name: Rowan Jin is sometimes just called Doctor, as patients forget his name.
Appearance: Rowan does not resemble the Heroine in terms of physique. He is slender, with a narrow frame and thin bones. The little muscle he has is all in his legs. Like others in his family, he has straight black hair and warm russet-brown eyes. His hair is particularly neat. Rowan stands at 5'11" and he has a soft, gentle tenor voice.
Personality: Rowan is soft-spoken and compassionate. Due to his timid nature, he shies away from conflict and tends to blame himself when problems arise. He has no desire to compete with others and would much rather help them. Although he seems to be a coward, he can be surprisingly fearless in the face of danger when his loved ones are threatened. He would fight to protect people as fiercely as a mother bear would protect her cubs. Rowan has the same protective instincts that all Jins share.
Family: Rowan was part of the Jin family, listed in Runt's form above.
Other: Because he is male, he was born with the name "Rowan".
Also, he developed healing powers immediately after Acacia's death. He knew the powers came from her. When Rowan uses his powers, his hands glow with a warm light, like sunlight (although nobody has seen the real sun). His power cannot heal fatal injuries or regrow limbs, but in worst-case scenarios he can still comfort his patient.
He is currently in Gardener Castle's hospital taking care of Ondine Malaya.
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♚ ❝ you know, i used to be on fire !! )

Postby hellb0und » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:54 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xthe fires found a home in me
    xxxxxxxxx name // lawrence ignacia age // seventeen weapon(s) // bow and arrow, occasionally a knife height // 5'10" sexuality //
    xxxxxxxxxxheterosexual crushing on // tbd gender // female build // fit and lean body modifications // scars aliases // blaze, gir
    xxxxxxxxxxl on fire, fire girl, firestorm, wildfire, volcano, hothead theme // the fire - bishop briggs parents // lilian & sage strengths
    xxxxxxxxxx// agility, skilled climber, hunting, intelligent, proficient with multiple weapons, & reflexes weaknesses // brute force (av
    xxxxxxxxxxerage strength), first aid, following orders, & endurance power(s) inflammation (can set things or other's on fire but must b
    xxxxxxxxxxe touching them) and enchant any weapon so it burns continuously

xxxxxxxxxxpersonality // cynical, unforgiving, cold-blooded, merciless, brave, independent, self-reliant, intelligent, blunt, rebellious,
    xxxxxxxxxxbrash, irritable, stubborn, lethal, manipulative, violent, distrustful, hostile, snappy, disloyal, strong, stoic, sullen, skilled
    xxxxxxxxxxat thinking outside of the box, survivalist, protective of those she loves, very distrustful, reckless at times, misanthropic,
    xxxxxxxxxxhard, logical, impulsive, determined, cold, resourceful, fierce, calculating, unfriendly, & fiery.

xxxxxxxxxx history // lawrence refuses to share her history with anyone.
Last edited by hellb0und on Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:51 am, edited 20 times in total.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ☀ ─── i am just the planets ❞

Postby passione » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:45 pm

┌─────────┐

BASICS

ryker xyrcan
seventeen
male
demisexual
demiromantic

blue eyes
ash blonde hair
height — 6'0"
super speed

crush — open
theme — the last
of the real ones -
fall out boy

color scheme
6b6b6b » 809DBD

└─────────┘
┌─────────────────────┐

PERSONALITY
ryker may not have the brain power to match
his siblings, but he makes up for it with the
care he puts into everything he does. because
he's the oldest, he's had much more life exper
-ience especially because of the deaths of his
parents. ryker has learned to be independent,
even though he tries to be goofy in order to
cope with his losses and responsibilities.

└─────────────────────┘
┌─────────────────────┐

FAMILY
ryker is the oldest of the nine xyrcan siblings.
aphaeleon [43] is their father and aurora [45]
is their mother. everyone above the age of ten
has been trained with ranged weaponry and all
share the middle name "luxen". the name is to
be passed down because it is the name this fa
mily takes pride in. out of all his siblings, ryker
is the closest to evren [16], and naevys [15].

└─────────────────────┘

┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────┐

WEAPON/STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES
ryker choses to use a crossbow instead of a regular longbow. his wits are his weakness alongside his poor eyesight,
and is easily disoriented. he has always been quick on his feet, and has excellent stamina, and it will continue to be
that way especially after he develops his power. he isn't actually the best with long ranged weaponry but he continues
to use his weapon because he has pride in his family and what it stands for.

└───────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
Last edited by passione on Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:20 am, edited 6 times in total.
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ☀─── i am a collapsing star ❞

Postby passione » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:46 pm

┌─────────┐

BASICS

evren xyrcan
sixteen
male
flaming homo-
sexual (hella gay)

brown eyes
golden blonde hair
height — 6'0"
photokinesis

crush — giovanni

theme — the last
of the real ones -
fall out boy

color scheme
6B6B6B » E6AD65

└─────────┘
┌─────────────────────┐

PERSONALITY
evren is quite a bit more intelligent than his
older brother but it still isn't much compared
to the others. evren is quite careless and acts
irrationally most of the time. he's a fun-loving
dude who makes light out of even the worst
situations. being a xyrcan means you're most
likely an optimist, but it's as if evren has not
even the slightest clue on how to be sad.

└─────────────────────┘
───────────────────────
┌─────────────────────┐

FAMILY
evren is the second oldest of the xyrcans.
he takes after his oldest brother a lot, looking
up to him as if he was a superhero. aside from
being close to ryker and naevys, evren is also
attached to andromeda [11] by the hip. he likes
making fun of his youngest sisters playfully &
enjoys calling naevys a nerd out of jealousy
because naevys is definitely smarter.

└─────────────────────┘

evren uses a crossbow just like his older brother. he's a little more strategic and his eyes are far better, but evren
loves jumping around. he is agile but his stamina runs low very quickly because he doesn't know how to conserve his
energy. out of his siblings who can fight, his endurance is the worst by a very... very long shot. also, evren has no idea
what first aid is. he has the medical knowledge of an empty coconut. (powers have not developed yet.)

Last edited by passione on Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:22 pm, edited 5 times in total.
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ☀ ─── the last of the real ones ❞

┌─────────┐

BASICS

naevys xyrcan
fifteen
male
asexual
aromantic

brown eyes
pale blonde hair
height — 6'0"
telekinesis

crush — closed

theme — the last
of the real ones -
fall out boy

color scheme
6B6B6B » 3A505E

└─────────┘
┌─────────────────────┐

PERSONALITY
(naevys has not developed his power yet)
naevys has always been more serious than his
two older brothers. he was never one to look
for fun and remained reserved. he was always
the one who did the chores while everyone was
out and was a bit of a momma's boy. naevys
changed drastically after the deaths of his
parents and now sits as a determined warrior.

└─────────────────────┘
┌─────────────────────┐

FAMILY
naevys is the third oldest of the xyrcans and
by far the most intelligent and responsible.
he's the closest to ryker, evren, and sybil [10]
and prefers to hang around his sisters because
they're the ones who love to hit the books.
when aurora was alive, naevys was attached to
her. he continues to mourn her death and has
become detached from everyone but his family

└─────────────────────┘

unlike his siblings, naevys has been trained with a longbow. he's highly intelligent and strategic and has an excellent
aim. naevys' physical capabilities are average for the most part, but because he has sustained a leg injury in the past
when he was playing with ryker and evren when they were younger, naevys can't run properly or strain his right leg in
any way unless he wants to risk tearing a ligament again.

Last edited by passione on Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ✭ ─── tear down the cross !! ❞

┌─────────────────┐

BASICS
✭ mallius novus tavrinth ✭ seventeen
✭ male ✭ bisexual ✭ aromantic ✭ teal
eyes ✭ black hair ✭ height — 5'9" ✭
power — astral projection ✭ crush —
closed, but open for relationships ✭
theme — shadows die - black veil
brides ✭ color scheme — 0e7171

└─────────────────┘
┌─────────────────────┐

PERSONALITY
mallius is a fun-loving player who just doesn't
know when to stop. he's a hothead with a fiery
personality, a fast mouth and a mind that can't
catch up with it. he tends to say and do things
without completely thinking them through first
causing others to call him an irrational walnut.
his consistent flirting despite a lack of romantic
attraction threatens to annoy the living daylight
out of anyone he knows. in addition to this, he
is prideful of his appearance and combat skills
and brags about it, but most of his attitude is
to cover up the fact that he will never truly be
over his older brother's death.

└─────────────────────┘
┌─────────────────────┐

FAMILY
mother — sonia wyse anastasia [36] (deceased)
father — arlen fintan tavrinth [39] (deceased)
older brother — vaxas tavrinth [21] (deceased)

sonia left arlen's side as soon as she could after
mallius was born. due to this, arlen spiralled in
to a depression and neglected his children. so,
vaxas ended up taking care of his little brother.
the two of them had been training in combat
all their lives and when vaxas died, mallius just
couldn't forgive himself. it was almost as if he
had just lost his other half.

└─────────────────────┘
┌─────────────────────────────────────────┐

(mallius hasn't developed his power yet.) mallius had difficulties deciding between using vaxas'
old katana, or his own rapier. he eventually chose the rapier and because he's been training
with his brother all his life, he's already highly skilled with his weapon. despite mallius being
quick with his blade, his weakness rests with his mind and his stamina. much like evren, he's
very used to attack rushes and his adrenaline gets the best of him before he runs out and is
left with no fighting power. his determination isn't enough to push him forward and he will
grow tired very easily... then it's an angst fest when he remembers vaxas whilst fighting.

└─────────────────────────────────────────┘
Last edited by passione on Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ♞ ─── my star has left me ❞

Postby passione » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:47 pm

┌─────────┐

BASICS

xia argon
(reidun olsen)
seventeen
demi-girl
bi-lithsexual
bi-lithromantic

cerulean eyes
brown hair
height — 5'7"
aura manipulation

crush — open

theme — to binge
- gorillaz

color scheme
6B6B6B » 3e5acc

└─────────┘
┌─────────────────────┐

PERSONALITY
reidun can be down to earth, all depending on
how she sees someone. to her, aura vision is
almost like a judge of character. she's someone
who is easily described as passive aggressive
due to her anger issues, no doubt. however, she
has the heart to care about others and doesn't
hesitate to help anyone in need if their auras
look alright on the surface.

└─────────────────────┘
┌─────────────────────┐

FAMILY
xia is an only child, but she never knew that.
rän-aki kelde [42] decided to abandon her and
björn-baldr olsen [also 42] had no choice but to
follow. after being orphaned for seven years,
xia was adopted by glacier [54] and grew up
under a wiccan influence. because she was
already taught about powers early on, her own
powers developed almost immediately.

└─────────────────────┘

after being taken in by glacier, xia learned how to wield a trident. she was extremely intrigued in the weapon and was
always fond of the idea of stabbing things with a giant fork. because of extensive training in the past, xia has built up
her physical strength, although no amount of training was able to rid her of her asthma. xia can't run or do anything
that throws her breathing pattern off for a long period of time or else she may collapse because of an asthma attack.

Last edited by passione on Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me