โ” โ๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฐ๐‘˜๐”ข๐”ฑ. | ๐”‡๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ & ๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ช๐”ฐ | O&A!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Esper

Postby Vlette » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:25 am

~~~~
~Hello My Dear~
~~~~
Name; Esper~
Pronounced; ESS- purr~
Nickname; Coyote ~ (Read "Stature") or Haze (Read "Appearance"
Gender; Female~
Age; 2 years old~
Rank; Healer
Scent; Wisteria flower and Fresh rain~
Kin; Cull / Father - Xix / Mother - Bates, Salem & Hades / Brothers
Appearance; Esper is a stout, fat female who is most likely in the shadows of the pack, her appearance is not noticed by others all that often~ Esper has hazy eyes, alike cataracts. Despite her eyes looking this way, she has nuclear sclerosis, giving her eyes simply the appearance of cataracts.
Esper has very round ears and long fur that drapes down her cheeks, making her face look very fluffed. She has mostly gray fur lined with some brown in her scruff and along her ears. Her nose and up her snout is blackened, making her hazed eyes stand out.
Stature; Esper is very heavy, her stomach slouches more than a normal fit wolf's would, but her long fur covers her. With her fur being so long and fluffed, she simply looks like a very fluffy individual.
Espers stature would not be so noticeable if she was tall, but the stout female is alot shorter than most normal females, making her stand to a brutes lower chest, her height is much alike a coyotes
~She is a very small wolf~
Sexuality; Straight
Personality; Esper is a sweet and motherly Healer who would much rather be in the dens with the pregnant mothers and pups. She had earned quite the title as a "den mother", helping the the mothers be slightly relieved of the duties of checking up and caring on newborn pups . She had helped be near mothers as they give birth and help clean and watch them as the mother rests her eyes. The females sweet nature makes her wonderful to be around and she is a even more wonderful den mother~ She often goes on boarder patrol if there is an absence of available wolves or if there are no pups to attend to; Normally Esper is quite bored in the winter when the mothers dens are mostly baron. Her specialty in medicine is to the young and adolescent but she is also very skilled in treating viruses and diseases. Her downside is caring for wounds.
Likes; She loves Rain, it is a very calming sound to her.
Dislikes; Noisy and obnoxious others who like to be pushy and dominant towards her.
Advantages; Her small size is both her Advantage and a disadvantage, Esper is wonderful at shimmying down badger, skunk and groundhog dens, fishing out an easy meal for the pack. She is also great at smelling when rain is coming. Her motherly personality also makes her one of the better "den mothers", a wolf who comes around the dens to take care of pups whos mothers are tired, sick or dead. She loves cooing over the precious pups.
Disadvantages; Having her small size is more of a disadvantage than anything, the stout girl is not all that good at running long distances or running after large prey. She also is very clumsy, stumbling upon fallen logs alot when traveling with the pack.
Crush; Wants~
Mate; Wants~
History; Will RP it out~
Other; X
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: additional links removed
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Esper Relationships~

Postby Vlette » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:26 am

[โœ”] Positive Relation || [-] Neutral Relation || [โœ˜] Negative Relation || [โœฐ] Acquaintance || [๐Ÿ’›] Potential Crush || [โ™ก] Crush || [๐Ÿ’–] Mate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Despereaux [โœ”] [โœฐ] [๐Ÿ’›] || Despereaux is a very lovley pack-mate to be around, his charming demeanor is very calming to be around. Esper feels very comfortable being around the large male.

Whitfield [โœ”] [โœฐ] || Whitfield is loving, protective, and fatherly, but he's not necessarily the easiest to
approach due to his past, even so, Esper is able to speak freely to this male as she has a few clouds that overhang her past as well that only this male knows about.. Whitfield is the wolf who found her lying on the brink of death in a poppy field, saving her life and taking her into the pack.. She is very attached to him and she goes to him to discuss most everything..

Tamaska [-] || Tamaska is around the size of Esper, Esper seeming a bit larger because of her long fur.. Besides the minuscule similarities to the two faes, they were quite different.. This female was quick to speak her mind, no matter the consequences.. Her tongue getting her into trouble with some other wolves and their emotional state towards her. She is very bold.. Esper admires that and is timid of that at the same time..

Kanti [-] || Esper has not run into this female, she has only seen her a few times around the pack

Svana [] || Has not met the Loner

Sollus [] [] ||

Ellis [] [] ||

Gray [โœ”] [โœฐ] [๐Ÿ’›]|| Esper looks up to this wolf as the lead healer, she has helped him by going out often for herb runs to try and keep the inventory full, especially during mating season and the winter. During mating season, Esper is too busy taking care of pups (Which is her specialty as a healer) and pregnant mothers.. At that time she is not in the normal healing den but spends months in the nursery den.. Esper is very used to being around the kind male, considering him as a dear friend of hers. She secretly thinks he is quite charming and can get flushed and embarrassed around him

Nikkita [โœ˜] || Esper is quite annoyed with the tenacity of the fae, she finds that the fae dislikes nearly everyone in the pack except Whit who she obviously flirts with. She finds her obnoxious and irritating to be around, she acts like an alpha brute in a little she-wolves body.

Cain [โœ˜] || Esper finds the male stupid and angry all the time. His rage is fueled by nothing and yet he treats everyone disgustingly.

Ika [โœ”] [โœฐ] || Ika is Espers best friend second to Whit, Her and the blind fae's deformities and personalities match up and connect perfectly. With Esper's foggy glassed eyes and Ika being blind, she loves to lay in the poppy field with the fae and tell her stories of how the world looks..

Romania [] [] ||

Denmark [] [] ||

Last edited by Vlette on Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:13 am, edited 5 times in total.
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ” โ๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฐ๐‘˜๐”ข๐”ฑ. | ๐”‡๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ & ๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ช๐”ฐ | O&A!

Postby Vlette » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:03 am

~~~~
~You'd be stupid to cross me..~
~~~~
Name; Cain
Pronounced; Cane
Nickname; X
Gender; Male
Age; 4 years old
Rank; Fighter
Wanted Rank; Thrives to become Packs Lead Fighter or Beta
Scent; Rust
Kin; Unknown
Appearance; Cain is a heavy-set brute who is very quick to raise his lips into a snarl. He is always seen around, watching and listening to the pack as to interrupt any misbehaving or someone not doing their chore correctly. His fur is very gnarled and matted, a dirty white with brown traced in his legs. His eyes are a deep but piercing green and his gums, which are the thing others notice most about him, are pure black.
Stature; Cain is a very large brute, his heavy, deep chest carried high and proudly as he struts around Lightning pack. His back is highly set, giving him even more of a large stature. Cain is a very intimidating wolf to be around, his personality no better..
He is a very Large wolf
Sexuality; Straight
Personality; Cain is a very harsh and dominant individual, his face is normally contorted into a snarl at others. His duty in the pack, seeing as he is such a argumentative wolf, is to correct any other Subs or Omegas who are snapping at one another or who havent done their chores correctly. But under his harsh extirior, he is the most loyal wolf you could find. He has a duty to protect, especially whom he loves.. It is just hard to get to get to know his soft side..
This is only his job when he is not out on a hunt.
Likes; Who knows
Dislikes; Alot
Advantages; Cains massive body makes him the to-go wolf for a lot of things around the pack. They use him for hunting most of the time, having take down large prey with a few other larger wolves, like elk, moose and boars. He also is one of the leading fighters of the pack, having him as a weapon of his own kind if they ever have fights with rival packs..
Disadvantages; Having such a harsh personality, Cain does not get close to anyone who dosent understand his mannerisms.
Mate; X
History; X
Other; X
]
Last edited by Vlette on Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:20 am, edited 5 times in total.
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cain Relationships~

Postby Vlette » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:03 am

[โœ”] Positive Relation || [-] Neutral Relation || [โœ˜] Negative Relation || [โœฐ] Acquaintance || [๐Ÿ’›] Potential Crush || [โ™ก] Crush || [๐Ÿ’–] Mate

~~~~~~~~~

Despereaux [โœ˜] || Cain sees Despereaux as a slight threat, not only for being a male but for having the personality in not needing to dominate.. He blames the lack in testosterone in pitiful wolves genetics that weren't purebred from a long line of powerful and burly wolves such as himself.. He finds it comedic when the small male tries to become defensive and harsh..

Whitfield [โœ˜โœ˜] || Cain despises this wolf, He is a major threat seeing as he and the male were the same muscular stature, Cain only a little bit burlier than whit with his height towering over the alpha.. A possible fight between the two would be a absolute bloodbath....Cain constantly teases and barrages the male, saying his position was only given to him because the pack was desperate. He is always chuckling over the huge weakness that is Whitfields personality, what a blithe and ignorant soul.. such a woman-smothered wolf, no need to work for what is his.. Disgusting.

Tamaska [-] || Cain sees the female as tolerable.. Which is a major compliment to the anger-driven wolf.. He does not show this although and snaps at her constantly to ignore her lack of hatred for her..

Kanti [โœ˜] || Cain sees the female as weak in her fae needs. He sees her as fine as a fighter but finds her disgusting in following the huge pack that is Whitfields "clique".. She is easily molded and a sheep... just following..

Svana [-] || Has not encountered this wolf.. but he encountered her first in the wild, she would be dead..

Sollus [] ||

Ellis [] [] ||

Gray [โœ˜] || Cain finds the weak and sweet male hilariously failed as a wolf.. He finds that any wolves who act so sweetly are so easy to destroy.. whether it be on the inside.. or destroying the ones he loves.

Nikkita [โœ˜] || Cain sees the fae as very annoying. He could snap the small fae's neck easily and yet she has the blind boldness of "Napoleon Complex", being so overly bold and so snotty when she herself is just a simple normal fae.. there was nothing special about her but her snippy and stupid personality.

Esper [โœ˜โœ˜] || Her motherly attitude and whisper-like voice is piercing to his ears.. he finds her and her job so useless and her tiny stature reminded him of a parasite..

Ika [โœ˜] || He treats an omega like an omega should be treated.. like mud under his paws..

Romania [] [] ||

Denmark [] [] ||

Last edited by Vlette on Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:01 am, edited 7 times in total.
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxial » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:06 am

i hope it's alright if i mark this. <:
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

forelsket.

Postby kintsugi. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:16 am

<33 it's fine, dear.
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ˜ผ // โ isle of flightless birds - ika. ]

Postby galaxial » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:25 am

hey hey hey ! just a reminder not to touch. ^v^

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
i. ika. ii. female. iii. om-
ega. iv. blind. v. eyes ha
follow ______. vi. mate-
d to _____. vii. three ye-
ars. viii. something else?
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘

born blind, ika's life from the beg-
inning was no sunshine and rain-
bows. the runt of her litter, she
was cast out from a young age.
her birth pack & mother reject-
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
ed her because of her deformity. she was sup-
posed to be marked as dead. instead, she was
taken in by a kind loner, whom raised her as
if she was her own. when a deadly sickness
took the life of her 'mother', ika found lipian.

๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผค ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผง๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผค !
quiet, solitary, and reserved by nature, ika is naturally
the lone wolf of the pack. she prefers to stay off to
the side lines, often catching things that nobody else
has. while she cannot see, she has sharp, precise se-
nses. others often underestimate her at her peril, b-
ut she can speak and communicate as clearly as any
other wolf. others often interpret her silence as me-
re dislike towards everyone; however, those who un-
derstand her are able to easily interpret her gestures.

๏ผด๏ผก๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผณ ๏ผญ๏ผน ๏ผท๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผง๏ผณ
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
cont.
warm
toward
those
she car
es, it
is hard
to earn
her tru
st easil
y. she is
loyal on
ly to lit
tle. mo
st of al
l, she h
ates be
ing piti
ed by o
thers.
howev
er, tha
t hasn'
t stop
ped ot
hers fr
om doi
ng so.
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

x
Last edited by galaxial on Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ˜ผ // โ plummet as i sing - ika's relations. ]

Postby galaxial » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:25 am

x

key: wrote:
    โœ” โ”€ positive // she considers you
    a friend, or simply enjoys your
    disposition and presence.
    ? โ”€ neutral.
    โœ˜ โ”€ negative.
    โ™ก โ”€ love interest.

โ now is the climax to the story,
that gives the demons and angels purpose.
they fly around while we are walking
and mold our emotions just to please them.

i am cold, can you hear?
i will fly with no hope, no fear.
and the ground taunts my wings
plummet as I sing, plummet as I sing.

all we are is an isle of flightless birds,
we find our worth in giving birth and stuff.
we're lining our homes against winding roads
and we think the going is tough.
we pick songs to sing, remind us of things
that nobody cares about.

notes: wrote:
    โ”€ scent of lavender.
    โ”€ name means 'one.'
    โ”€ heteroflexible.
    โ”€ nicked ears; scar along flank.
    โ”€ slight lisp.
    โ”€ the kindness that others show
    her tends to puzzle her. she's
    used to being walked all over, it
    isn't too big of a deal to her.
    โ”€ trust issues.
      whitfield [โœ”] โ”€ ika never fully understood why whit took her in. perhaps the same
      reason why the lone she-wolf did? pity? whatever the case, as an omega, she respe
      cts his position as one naturally would. however, she is loyal to him, and not becau
      se that is her duty as a packmate. he is one of the few she considers a 'friend', and
      enjoys his disposition. however, she is a bit hesitant on opening up to the male as s
      he is with the rest of lipian. she considers him a fit alpha; though carries different
      opinions on his love life. she knows not to indulge, though. ika trusts that he will d
      o what's fit for his pack.

sollus [?] โ”€ his blunt, stoic exterior is something ika sees remnants of in herself. w
      hile as a quiet individual herself, she understands his need to put up walls, she ten
      ds to tread with caution around him. while he seems trustworthy and loyal, ika can
      not form a strong opinion of him unless she gets to know him better. she respects hi
      s dedication to the pack and understands why he isn't in a hurry to get himself tangl
      ed in love. while she wouldn't personally instigate a conversation with the beta, she
      wouldn't mind getting to know him.

gray [โœ”] โ”€ ika enjoys gray's company to say the least. calm and charismatic, she
      never feels a need to speak constantly around him. they respect each other's bound
      aries. if ika doesn't want to speak, the male seems fine with it. comfortable silence
      often surrounds their interactions. she admires the forgiveness that he constantly gi
      ves others; while she considers it his greatest strength, she does also see it as his gr
      eatest downfall. however, she believes in him to judge others well. because of her
      standing in the pack, she doesn't find herself talking to the lead healer too often.

kanti [?] โ”€ she views the female's rivalry with nikkita and affections for whitfield w
      ith a grain of salt. she finds the whole thing petty. aside from that, ika believes that
      kanti is a valuable asset to lipian. her sarcastic nature, confidence, and ability to ad
      apt are what make her suited for her rank. while it does seem kanti will put aside he
      r grudges when she needs to, ika cannot be so sure. the omega tends to stay away fr
      om kanti for several reasons, simply unsure as on how to place her. her mood swings
      are unpredictable, and she doesn't want to be caught in the crossfire. perhaps ika se
      es the way things can escalate terribly with kanti, and that's what stuck with her; for
      now, the omega stays away.

nikkita [?] โ”€ she views the female's rivalry with kanti and affections for whitfield w
      ith a grain of salt. her rebellious, somewhat cocky and fierce nature are what make
      ika so unsure about the lead hunter. like waves in the ocean, they seem to crash and
      pull in different ways. her rebellious attitude is what makes her unsure of nikkita;
      for someone as uptight and deferent as ika herself, it's something she frowns down
      upon. the omega does not wish to pursue much with nikkita, though respects her
      presence as she is high-tier.

esper [โœ”] โ”€ the she-wolf's presence is almost infectious; her sweet, kind nature
      never fails to relax ika. she enjoys interacting with the female, and can't help but
      smile more in front of her. because of esper's motherly nature, the omega sometimes
      can't help but be reminded of her adoptive 'mother.' it's an odd feeling.

despereaux [?/โœ”/แƒฆ] โ”€ his strong sense of wanderlust is what makes ika curious. ika,
      being the wolf she is, looks for something stable to cling onto. a lifeboat, keeping
      her safe from the raging waves. what was it that made the world so fascinating to
      him? to the omega, she was often faced with closed doors all her life. nobody want
      ed the hassle of a disabled wolf; it was understandable. she was weak in the eyes
      of others, something to be pitied. the world always seemed cruel to her. the fact
      that despereaux doesn't feel a need to assert dominance over others and his warm
      nature keeps her intrigued. surely the male must have seen how cruel and cold the
      world is?

tamaska [?] โ”€

cain [?/โœ˜] โ”€ unlike her packmates, ika finds cain's overly aggressive behavior amus
      ing and laughable at most. he dislikes her, and she knows it. however, ika keeps her
      mouth shut about it. it's obvious to see his opinions on her, and doesn't feel the nee
      d to be defended or protected. she is omega, he is her superior. while being submiss
      ive towards the male is something that irks her, words don't need to be wasted on t
      hose like him. if submitting is what would fuel his egocentric attitude, so be it.

svana [?] โ”€

x
Last edited by galaxial on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:58 am, edited 22 times in total.
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me