Yøu'll Gø Høme Søøn || {Multiverse RP} Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Yøu'll Gø Høme Søøn || {Multiverse RP} Discussion Thread

Postby rimuruthegreatslime » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:24 am

changed reserved..
new character, phoebe retz
female, vampire
face claim; unknown
fandom; twilight
Last edited by rimuruthegreatslime on Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rimuruthegreatslime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby izxy » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:05 am

Did I tell you? We will all die one day, even us ghosts
image : http://imgur.com/a/q4UTr
basic information
username // unfunny
full name // Elijah Grey
alias // Eli
nickname (s) // E
age // he stopped counting looks 19
birth gender // Female
gender identified as // Transgender male
pronouns // he/him
birthdate // 31st october
species // ghost (born a ghost)
species explination // Elijah died in his mothers tummy but had to be delivered, he was "disposed of" yet his spirit still lived on he became a human form and as people died around him he stayed young forever. He will die one day but not for a few million years (this is just if its a species youve made up)
power (s) // can hover slightly off the ground and when running can fly up to 90 meters high for a short period of time

on the outside
mutation (s) // wolf tail
eye color // left eye purple right eye red
hair color // red with white tips
hair style // messy
skin tone // white
blemishes // scar under eye
height // 6'5
clothing // white shirt, half tucked into black pants with a Sherlock coat and high boots
tattoos // moon on his wrist
accent // British

on the inside
favorites // being mischevious, whipping people with his tail and flirting
dislikes // rude people and having his head slapped
positive traits // very helpful towards others
negative traits // suffers with BPD and depression
hobbies // skate boarding and boxing
skills // fighting and being a good counciler
interests // memes, guitar and skateboarding
personality // comes across as lonely but really when you get to know him he will be your best friend

relationships
mother // Laya Grey
father // Richard Grey (rip)
brother (s) // Nigel Grey
sister (s) // none that he remebers
best friend // n/a
friend (s) // n/a
enemies // n/a
roommate // lives alone
sexuality // Bisexual
crush (es) //n/a
boyfriend or girlfriend // n/a
pet (s) // A completely pitch black mastif

other
history // eli has been through a lot, he was born in a time where there was no tech or anything, his father killed himself and his mother died giving birth to his younger brother. His younger brother was the only one who knew Elijah was really there nobody else could see him till his little brother died at the age of 30
universe explination // litereally has lived on earth his whole life where everything is normal here
theme song // trapdoor by twenty one pilots
other // tacos
izxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:29 am

If a black cat crosses your path,
step over it.

basic information
username // Nightsong -Shadowclan
full name // Kaiatara Addison Black Greyson Romain Tyrant
alias // ---
nickname (s) // Kaia
age // 18
birth gender // Female
gender identified as // Female
pronouns // She/her
birthdate // 6/29
species // Werewolf (Aphmau Version)
power (s) // Healing

on the outside
mutation (s) // Black werewolf ears with teal insides and a black fluffy tail with a teal tip.
eye color // Teal-Green
hair color // Black
hair style // Long & Wavy
skin tone // Tan
blemishes // none
height // 5'4
clothing // t-shirts, hoddies and ripped jeans
tattoos // none
accent // Hispanic

on the inside
favorites // Cuban sandwiches, wolves, tacos
dislikes // cats
positive traits // Funny, kind, sweet
negative traits // sassy
hobbies // Ice skating & fort making
skills // glass/window/breakable things breaking
interests // ---
personality // Kaia is a odd girl, and is almost indescribable

relationships
mother // Sophia Black Greyson Romain Tyrant
father // Alexavier Black
brother (s) // Jace, Jax, Joseph
sister (s) // --
best friend // Ciel
friend (s) // open
enemies // Open
roommate // PM me
sexuality // bisexual
crush (es) // Open
boyfriend or girlfriend // Ciel
pet (s) // two black wolves (male) named Phoenix and Lucky

other
history // ---
universe explination // (My Street PDH)
theme song // Faster Car
other // Nope
Last edited by sharklord on Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:37 am

FlameFireDragon25 wrote:@UnFunny accepted, but he might end up with a roommate if space is tight

@Nightsong you forgot one thing. read all the rules, please <3

I edited it. Must of not seen that part,though I did read the rules
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:16 am

--
image is a wip -
basic information
username // marchant
full name // Mason Aleksandr Knight
alias // --
nickname (s) // Aleks
age // 24
birth gender // male
gender identified as // male
pronouns // he/him
birthdate // June 17th
species // werewolf
species explination // ---
power (s) // transforming into a wolf, but he rarely does, as he's never been taught how to accept it.

on the outside
mutation (s) // --
eye color // brown
hair color // brown
hair style // short. Shorter on the sides, and the top is short but long enough to keep his bangs off to the side.
skin tone // white
blemishes // light freckles over his nose and cheek bones
height // 5'11
clothing // caps, sometimes. Novelty shirts. Vans or shoes related.
tattoos // forearm tattoos on his right arm that covers from his elbow to wrist
accent // he has a faint hint of a Russian accent, if you really pay attention, but it's mostly covered by an American one

on the inside
favorites // he's a dog person- but does like cats too, and strangely attracts them more. making people laugh, and forming a tight knit group of friends. Likes teasing people, which can be considered flirting- it's hard to tell between the two, which is the way he likes it.
dislikes // talking about his past, or deep feelings for that matter
positive traits // some say he's charming, cunning. Always finds a way to put humor into situations.
negative traits // can be more sarcastic than some find appealing, but that's just his way of humor. Quick to anger.
hobbies // video games? He doesn't really take any hobbies up.
skills // --
interests // --
personality // Aleks is a very humorous, "let's avoid our emotions with jokes" kind of guy. You'll rarely catch him getting up in his feelings, unless it's with anger- that comes more easily, and openly than anything. He can be a hothead, and snappy sometimes but Aleks is really good, and caring at heart. It may take some coaxing to get him to actually open up to you, but if determined enough, you'll get there. Daring, and fearless, he'll almost try anything. If he knows, or believes, he wouldn't immediately die from it. A quick to action than thinker, he more prone to make a lot of mistakes (and feel bad later). Poor impulse control; he can sometimes get himself into sticky situations, or funny ones. Aleks is quiet at first, but if he feels comfortable, he'll show his personality more. He can be a leader in some situations, but prefers to be just a follower most circumstances.

relationships
mother // Anna Knight - deceased
father // Nicolas Knight - deceased
brother (s) // Andrew Knight - whereabouts unknown
sister (s) // none
best friend // --
friend (s) // --
enemies // --
roommate // --
sexuality // bisexual
crush (es) // don't have one
boyfriend or girlfriend // don't have one
pet (s) // none

other
history // while he was born in Rome, he only lived there until he was the age of 2. His father moved him, his brother, and mother to Russia for new work. Living out his childhood to pre-teens there, they moved once more after his father died, a work accident, he was told. Now, in America and on his own, he doesn't have it made and successful but that's good enough for him.
universe explanation // --
theme song // --
other // tacos

this is all still a wip haha
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: §ímøn Thømå§

Postby rimuruthegreatslime » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:57 pm

FlameFireDragon25 wrote:simon thomas

--trim--

when will you post the picture
rimuruthegreatslime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rimuruthegreatslime » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:13 pm

basic information
username // eraych
full name // phoebe retz
alias // bloodsucker
nickname (s) // pheebs
age // 12,321,019, looks 18
birth gender // female
gender identified as // female
pronouns // she/her
birthdate // janurary 4
species // vampire
species explination // vampires are immortal creatures who survive on the blood of humans or animals. there are two types of vampires, vegetarian and not vegetarian. vegetarian vampires suck the blood of animals rather than humans, and they live with humans. phoebe is a vegetarian vampire.

power (s) // vampiric abilities, self-control and psychic electrokinesis

xxxxxxxxxx
the outside
xxxxxxxxxx
mutation (s) // none
xxxxxxxxxx
eye color // *see history*
xxxxxxxxxx
hair color // black
xxxxxxxxxx
hair style // two dutch braids
xxxxxxxxxx
skin tone // porcelain white
xxxxxxxxxx
blemishes // none
xxxxxxxxxx
height // 5' 7"
xxxxxxxxxx
clothing // leggings&plain shirt
xxxxxxxxxx
tattoos // none
xxxxxxxxxx
accent // american
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the inside
xxxxxxxxxx
favorites // cloudy days, roses, rain
dislikes // sunny days, dry weather, human food
xxxxxxxxxx
positive traits // intelligent, observant, quick-thinking
xxxxxxxxxx
negative traits // untrusting, savage
xxxxxxxxxx
hobbies // dancing, photography, DIY
xxxxxxxxxx
skills // adaptable, problem-solving, multitasking
xxxxxxxxxx
interests // already explained
xxxxxxxxxx
personality // INFJ

relationships
mother // deceased
father // deceased
brother (s) // none
sister (s) // none
best friend // tba
friend (s) // tba
enemies // tba
roommate // open! PM ME
sexuality // Bisexual
crush (es) // open
boyfriend // open
pet (s) // none for obvious reasons
other
universe explination // twilight saga
theme song // monster - skillet
other // tacos tacos tacos
history // phoebe retz was created as a vampire on her way home from a party. her creator had been intending to eat her, until charlie stepped in (charlie is a vegetarian vampire). charlie raised her as his own, and taught her how to behave properly. her eyes are: red when newborn, or having just eaten a human. golden when full with animal blood. black when devoid from food, showing she needs to hunt. for a full detailed history, PM me and i will send you the wattpad link.
Last edited by rimuruthegreatslime on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
rimuruthegreatslime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

phoenix

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:38 am

Ƭђ૯ ખѳ૨ℓđ iઽ đα૨ઝ. αทđ ઽ૯ℓԲiઽђ. αทđ ૮૨ષ૯ℓ.
-- mother gothal // tangled

вαઽi૮ iทԲѳ૨ʍαƬiѳท
username || purplepartypanda
full name || his true name has been long forgotten
alias || phoenix
nickname ((s)) || n // a
birthdate || unknown
deathdate || n // a
age || while he looks around twenty phoenix is actually two thousand years old
birth gender || male
gender identified as || male
pronouns || he // him
species || genie
power ((s)) ||
magic
phoenix has magical abilities. these magical abilities are restrained though. he can use as much magic for himself in any way he pleases, he just cant set himself free. as for other people he can provide magic for them, but if he just handed out wishes then he feels he would be taken advantage of, so he instead lets people find his magic lamp, and when he is summoned, he grants three wishes. these three wishes also have restrictions. he cant make anyone fall in love, he cant kill anyone, he cant bring anyone back from the dead, and no wishing for more wishes.

immortal
now because phoenix is a genie he is immortal. he cant die naturally, but he can be injured. if he is injured and dies from his wounds, hell just respawn inside his lamp and hell have to wait for someone to find and summon him from it.

ѳท Ƭђ૯ ѳષƬઽiđ૯
mutation (s) || n // a
eye color || bright neon orange
hair color || dark brown
hair style || medium length // shaggy
dyed hair color || n // a
skin tone || light olive
blemishes || n // a
height || five feet eleven inches
clothing ||
for casual top wear phoenix usually wears a plain colored tee-shirt or long sleeved shirt. theyre usually either black, dark gray, or dark blue. hell sometimes either wear a leather jacket or jean jacket along with it. for casual bottom wear phoenix will wear skinny jeans, ripped skinny jeans, or sweatpants. the jeans will either be dark blue or black while the sweatpants black or dark grey. for casual shoes hell either wear black boots or converse. for jewelry phoenix must wear two golden bands, one around each wrist. this symbolizes that he is a genie, and he cannot remove them. he might also be seen wearing golden stud earings, and around his neck will always be a golden chain which once had fairy wings on it, which was his mothers, but that piece had been lost for a while now. phoenix might also be seen wearing scarves. for more formal wear when hes summoned phoenix will be wearing a suit with nice dress shoes.

ѳท Ƭђ૯ iทઽiđ૯
favorites || quietness // being alone
least favorites || being summond // ignorant summoners // ignorant people // rude people // whiny people // the lamp // his gold bands // being trapped // being immortal
positive traits || rp out
negative traits || rp out
hobbies || reading
skills || his magic
interests || books
personality || wip
hes pretty much quiet and shy.

૨૯ℓαƬiѳทઽђiρઽ
biological mother || unknown
biological father || unknown
younger biological sister ((s)) || unknown
best friend || tbd
friend ((s)) || tbd
enemy ((ies)) || tbd
sexuality || demisexual
crush ((es)) || tbd
boyfriend or girlfriend || tbd
pet ((s)) || n // a

ѳƬђ૯૨
history ||
long ago in a kingdom called etheria, phoenix was born. he was born as a pureblooded vampire, a prince, first born and destined to become king. growing up phoenix was taught by two conflicting forces, his mother and his father. his mother wanted him to be proper, rule with his heart, and treat everyone fairly so then maybe one day the kingdom could experience the leader theyve needed because since the beginning of etheria its rulers have been cruel. meanwhile his father taught phoenix to fight, give commands, kill, and lecture his people and warriors. as a young boy all of this confused phoenix. he loved his mother but he also feared his father. with that fear he obeyed his father and did whatever he commanded. when the time came for phoenix to be crowned king, he wasnt anywhere to be found. he had run off to get some fresh air. while walking through the forest he came upon something glittering in the ground. digging it up he brushed the dirt off of it. out of thr golden lamp came a genie. phoenix wished to not become king. he got his wish, but at a price. the genie turned phoenix human and traded places with him. the genie got free and phoenix was caged. he tried to refund his wish, but the other was already gone. going home his father shunned him. his mother and sister were sympathetic, wanting him back, forgiving him. but the king banished phoenix. now at the bottom of the food chain phoenix was forced to grant others wishes.
universe ||
phoenix comes from a world where kings and queens rule. kingdoms spread throughout the world, but dont be fooled. these kingdoms are modern not medieval. while the royals do live within large castles which stand in the center of their kingdoms, around the castles are layers. first the city where large buildings and skyscrapers stand. past the cities are the suburbs with towns that contain schools, shopping malls, parks, pools, gymes, neighborhoods, hospitals, ect. the past the towns are the farms. people own phones, cars, and wear modern day clothing. but most of the people themselves arent human. theyre all some sort of creature such as elves, vampires, shifters, werewolves, dwarves, ect. like most societies, some crestures are in an upper classes, middle classes, and lower classes. upper class would be the royals and purebloods (vampires, werewolves, predator shifters, elves), middle class would be half bloods and other creatures (demons, ghouls, ghosts, mermaids, syrens, angels), and lower class are the muts (dwarves, genies, prey shifters, goblins, pixies, fairies, humans)
theme song || one jump ahead
other || tacos

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3575811&start=10#p112483863][size=150][color=#FF4500]ρђѳ૯ทi×[/color][/size][/url]
[color=#FFA07A]Ƭખѳ Ƭђѳષઽαทđ[/color][color=#FF4500] || [/color][color=#FFA07A]ʍαℓ૯[/color][color=#FF4500] || [/color][color=#FFA07A]g૯ทi૯[/color][color=#FF4500] || [/color][color=#FFA07A]đ૯ʍiઽ૯×ષαℓ[/color][color=#FF4500] || [/color][color=#FFA07A]૮૨ષઽђ[/color][color=#FF4500] // [/color][color=#FFA07A]ѳρ૯ท[/color][color=#FF4500] || [/color][color=#FFA07A]Ƭαgઽ[/color][color=#FF4500] // [/color][color=#FFA07A]ѳρ૯ท[/color]
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

jessica skye

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:38 am

ɳѳ ɱɑttɛʀ ɦѳw yѳuʀ ɦɛɑʀt iร gʀiɛѵiɳg iԲ yѳu kɛɛp ѳɳ ɓɛʆiɛѵiɳg tɦɛ ɗʀɛɑɱ tɦɑt yѳu wiรɦ wiʆʆ cѳɱɛ tʀuɛ
-- cinderella

ɓɑรic iɳԲѳʀɱɑtiѳɳ
username || purplepartypanda
full name || jessica skye
alias || jess skye
nickname ((s)) || jess
birthdate || july first
deathdate || n // a
age || eighteen
birth gender || female
gender identified as || female
pronouns || she // her
species || vampire angel hybrid
power ((s)) ||
immortal
due to being half vampire and half angel jessica is immortal. this just means she cant die naturally, but if she is injured bad enough then she could die.

super speed
being part vampire jessica has gained the power of super speed. with this she is able to move at high speeds which wpuld kill any normal person. when extreamly hyper she may accidentally slip into super speed. this power does wear her down easily though, but it also helps heal her faster than normal.

nature manipulation
from being half angel jessica has gained the ability to manipulate nature. this power isnt as developed as her super speed, and sonetimes flowers may grow in her wake. but with this she can grow small plants, revive plants, bend plants to her will, and talk to animals.

ѳɳ tɦɛ ѳutรiɗɛ
mutation (s) || from her back coming from between her shoulder blades, parallel to her spine, are two very large, very feathery wings. the left wing is pitch black and the right wing is snow white. their wingspan is sixteen feet from wing tip to wing tip.
eye color || light green
hair color || white
hair style || long // wavy // braided
dyed hair color || n // a
skin tone || pale
blemishes || n // a
height || five feet five inches
clothing ||
jessica is probably the biggest girly girl out there. for regular wear she can be found wearing dresses. the dresses she wears are usually form fitted at the top and puff out at the bottom, and theyre almost always knee length. most of her dresses have straps, but some dont. pink can be found almost anywhere on her dresses. for shoes she mostly wears strappy sandals that will match her dress. sometimes you can find her wearing shorts with a tee-shirt, sleeveless shirt, crop top, and many other types of shirts. very rarely will she wear jeans. around her neck you can almost always find a silver necklace with a locket on it. within the locket are two pictures. one of her mother and father, and the other of her brother and sister.

ѳɳ tɦɛ iɳรiɗɛ
favorites || flowers // animals // being around othere // funny people // cool people // attractive people // candy // chocolate // pastries // the color pink // sunsets // sunrises // snow // interesting things
least favorites || being called crazy // beung called stupid // mean people // others being sad or unhappy // following rules
positive traits || adventurous // curious // outgoing // spunky // sassy
negative traits || overly sensitive
hobbies || dancing // singing // drawing // people watching
skills || dancing
interests || everything
personality || here

ʀɛʆɑtiѳɳรɦipร
biological mother || rosetta skye
biological father || michael skye
adoptive mother || etna daniels
adoptive father || frank daniels
adoptive mother || holly henderson
adoptive father || fredrick henderson
older adoptive brother ((s)) || colton henderson
older biological sister ((s)) || stella skye
younger biological brother ((s)) || tyler skye
best friend || tbd
friend ((s)) || tbd
enemy ((ies)) || tbd
sexuality || panaѕeхυal
crush ((es)) || tbd
boyfriend or girlfriend || tbd
pet ((s)) || n // a

ѳtɦɛʀ
history ||
jessica was born on a small farm in america. minuets before her came her sister and minuets after her came her brother. growing up jessica was curious and adventurous. she got into some trouble when going on her little excursions, but for the most part she was a good kid. she would help her mother and father out around the house and farm. she mainly enjoyed feeding the horses. just after her fifth birthday humans cane to their house. they dragged jessica and her family from their home in the middle of the night. they set the house ablaze. making jessica and her siblings watch, the humans stabbed their parents, but they didnt kill them. the humans threw her parents into the fire. after that jessica learned of her super speed because after watching her parents burn she tried to run. she phased through the human which was holding her, kiling him. she ran off, not turning back to save her brother or sister. for a few weeks she lived on the streets until a kind elderly couple found her crying in an ally way. they took her in fow a while until they put her into foster care a few months later. after bouncing from home to home a nice couple adopted her. they had a son that they had adopted years before. when jessica turned ten she and her adoptive brother went out exploring the forest. there they found jessicas brother and sister. jessicas adopted family took her siblings in. for a while things were good, but that ended when tyler went missing. this set jessica off. for years she had been seeing horribe images and having nightmares, but after her brothers dissaperance she had a mental breakdown. while recovering her sister and her adoptive family got into a car crash, killing them. not wanting to be put into the system again jessica ran away.
universe ||
jessica comes from a world which is much like ours. except in her world creatures like vampires, werewolves, ghosts, ect roam. the humans in her world dont much accept sharing their world with these creatures. because of this fights and wars have happened between humans and supernaturals.
theme song || youve got a friend in me
other || tacos. jessica has schizophrenia and adhd.

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3575811&start=10#p112483868][size=150][color=#DB7093]ʝɛรรicɑ รkyɛ[/color][/size][/url]
[color=#FFB6C1]ɛigɦtɛɛɳ[/color][color=#DB7093] || [/color][color=#FFB6C1]Բɛɱɑʆɛ[/color][color=#DB7093] || [/color][color=#FFB6C1]ѵɑɱpiʀɛ ɑɳgɛʆ ɦyɓʀiɗ[/color][color=#DB7093] || [/color][color=#FFB6C1]pɑɳɑรɛxuɑʆ[/color][color=#DB7093] || [/color][color=#FFB6C1]cʀuรɦ[/color][color=#DB7093] // [/color][color=#FFB6C1]ѳpɛɳ[/color][color=#DB7093] || [/color][color=#FFB6C1]tɑgร[/color][color=#DB7093] // [/color][color=#FFB6C1]ѳpɛɳ[/color]
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:39 am

res
~ moth ~