DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Discussion Thread|Accepting

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

MintClan Deputy (Do not vote for your own cat)

Poll ended at Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:00 am

Scarletdawn - Lone Wolf Keith
63%
Oakclaw - shadowloversmoothie
38%

Total votes : 8

DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Discussion Thread|Accepting

Postby Vylad » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:52 am

[removed]

I was thinking 'bout you, thinking 'bout me, thinking of us, what we gonna be, open my eyes it was only just a dream.

∂яєαм¢ℓαи

DreamClan has been around for several moons. They've faced the good and the bad, the sad and the happy. As moons passed, kits were born, warriors have died, Leaders have died and deputies have come to take their spot. During a certain generation five cats were born with powers and the two clans, MintClan and DreamClan, joined together to fight off the Dark Forest, who have risen and allied with some of the clan's warriors. Peace is now here and it has been 24 moons since the loss of Woolystar, and the attack of the Dark Forest. Little did they know something else was waiting to leap out at them. Somthing that might be worst then a tsunami or a Dark Forest attack.

[removed]

Travel back down that road, when you'll come back, no one knows, I realized it was only just a dream.

мιит¢ℓαи

MintClan came after DreamClan relocated. Mint who is the first and current leader of MintClan named the clan and started it. MintClan is with peace at DreamClan for now, but that doesn't mean one or the other will turn. MintClan is sufering from the same problem DreamClan is, so will they have to team up with DreamClan once more to find the route of the problem, or will hope be lost forever?

----------

I'd like it if you used your own form, but you can use this form

Code: Select all
[center][quote][size=150]Theme Song[/size][/quote][/center]

[center][i]Name;
Username;
Rank;
Wanted Rank;
Clan;[/i][/center]

[center][size=150][quote][/quote][/size][/center]

[center][i]Age;
Gender;
Description;
Kin;[/i][/center]

[center][size=150][quote][/quote][/size][/center]

[center][i]Crush;
Mate;
Kits;[/i][/center]

[center][quote][size=150][/size][/quote][/center]

[center][i]Personality;
History;[/i][/center]

[center][size=150][quote]Song by Artist[/quote][/size][/center]

Last edited by Vylad on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Discussion Thread|Accepting

Postby Esther~ » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:55 am

Name:Featherwisp
Gender: Tom (call him a she-cat and he'll claw your ears off)
Power: Talks to animals/compels them
Clan: Dreamclan
Personality: Feathwewisp is a calm and patient cat. Though he may tend to let his emotions get the best of him, he cares deeply about his family and mate. Overall he has a feminine personality and appearance, but tell him that and you may be snapped at.
History: will add
Sexuality: Homoflexible
Crush/mate: Leafheart
Kits: None
Kin: Stormwind(father), Rainsplatter(mother), getting siblings names soon!

Name: Minnowsplash
Clan: Dreamclan(he will die off quickly)
Personality: Minnowsplash is a calm and kind cat, easily getting along with many in Dreamclan. He does his best to help others and his good humored attitude always helps to take the sting out of any harsh words he may speak. This tom is hardly ever rude though and instead seems to have much patience for those around him, usually putting his energy into being of use, gathering herbs and treating wounds. He is usually laid back, very rarely does he he seem otherwise. Though if it comes down to it he can be stern and quick on his feet, ready to serve his clan.
History: Developing
Crush: None
Mate: None
Kin: none

Name: Johnny
Personality: Johnny is quiet and doesn't seem to speak much. Though he may be silent, this cat seems to always have something on mind. He is a big thinker, trying to see things in new ways. However, this tom is a pushover. He can't really defend himself unless he feels cornered, but its different when it comes to friends. He would defend any friend with his life and doesn't hesitate to help them.
History: Johnny was born as an only kit. His parents were violent, due to the neglect of their owners. They were ruthless, often making him think he wasn't worth anything. He became ant-social, feeling as if all would look down on him. He eventually met Soda and Mint, quickly befriending the two. After meeting them he seemed to became less depressed and seemed to enjoy his time outside. Soon his parents were taken away due to their behavior. Luckily Johnny didn't end up violent, so the two-legs kept him, but ignored him and hardly seem to notice him. He took more to going outside and eventually left his home with Soda and Mint. Later they met Willow and he now lives in Mintclan, loyal to Soda and the rest of his clanmates.
Likes: walks, hanging out with others, warm weather, nature in general
Dislikes: winter, violence, being startled, fire, being trapped
Sexuality: Bi, prefers toms
Friends: Mint, Soda, Willow
Enemies: None
Crush/Mate: Soda-pop
Kin: Dead

Name: Mint, called Thin Mint by close friends
Personality: Mint, also called Thin Mint, is a very sweet she-cat. She always seems full of energy and loves to socialize with others. This is why she easily gets along with others, often offering help to those who need it. She's not one of those quick talking annoying she-cat, but rather one that listens and seems to have patience with almost all that talk to her. This sweet she-cat always lends a paw to others who need it, but can be rude if provoked.
History: I am developing it, just ask her
Scent: Smells of mint
Eye color: mint green
Fur color: Pitch black
Likes: the taste of minty things, swimming, making friends, warm weather
Dislikes: rude cats, snow, killing others, being used
Sexuality: Bi, prefers she-cats
Mate: None(might be Swanrock)
Kin: Soda-pop(brother)

Name: Miles
Personality: Miles is known to be very sarcastic. Even in the darkest of times he can make a comment or two, or even a joke. This is makes it hard to get along with him, and his sassy behavior doesn't help. He is quick on his feet though, quickly adapting to any situation and avoiding danger. If you manage to grow on him then he'll have your back for sure

History:​ Miles​ ​parents​ ​used​ ​to​ ​be​ ​kittypets.​ ​They​ ​found​ ​the​ ​life​ ​boring​ ​and​ ​left​ ​together​ ​in​ ​search
of​ ​an​ ​adventure.They​ ​became​ ​well​ ​known,​ ​but​ ​not​ ​in​ ​a​ ​good​ ​way.​ ​They​ ​stirred​ ​trouble​ ​wherever
they​ ​went.​ ​Finally​ ​they​ ​stopped​ ​for​ ​a​ ​while​ ​to​ ​care​ ​for​ ​their​ ​two​ ​kits.​ ​Miles​ ​was​ ​raised​ ​with​ ​his
sister,Comet,​ ​to​ ​follow​ ​their​ ​footsteps.​ ​It​ ​became​ ​a​ ​family​ ​thing.​ ​They​ ​would​ ​attack​ ​random​ ​cats,
raid​ ​dens​ ​and​ ​small​ ​camps,​ ​and​ ​even​ ​kill​ ​if​ ​it​ ​came​ ​to​ ​it.​ ​This​ ​put​ ​up​ ​a​ ​bet​ ​record​ ​for​ ​all​ ​of​ ​them.

Finally​ ​they​ ​took​ ​on​ ​more​ ​then​ ​they​ ​could​ ​handle.​ ​When​ ​stealing​ ​from​ ​a​ ​group​ ​of​ ​rogues​ ​they
were​ ​caught.​ ​Miles​ ​mother​ ​was​ ​killed​ ​by​ ​the​ ​rogues.​ ​Soon​ ​afterward​ ​his​ ​father​ ​died​ ​of​ ​his
wounds.​ ​Miles​ ​and​ ​Comet​ ​continued​ ​with​ ​the​ ​act​ ​until​ ​Comet​ ​was​ ​killed​ ​by​ ​a​ ​fox.​ ​After​ ​some​ ​time
Miles​ ​met​ ​his​ ​mate,​ ​and​ ​now​ ​causes​ ​trouble​ ​wherever​ ​he​ ​goes.
Crush: None
Mate: Luna
Kits:none
Kin: Whisper(dad),Minnow(Mom),Comet(sister)

Name: Dove
Clan: Mintclan
Wanted Rank: Mintclan leader
Personality: Dove is a stubborn and hard headed cat, making it hard to get along with her. In fact she is determined to do what she wants and sees as right, even if others disagree. To some this may be to much to handle, but if you can get to know her, shes a big sweetheart. This is only show to those she truly cares about, though this may be covered by her much darker side. She doesn't seem to care for others much, even though she can, and some may describe her as manipulative, dark, or twisted. All of this makes it hard to understand her, but that wont bother her.
History: will add when I can
Mate: Tortoise
Kin: Dead

Name: Aspenfur
Personality: Aspenfur is extremely playful and light hearted, often trying to lift the spirit of others whenever he can. Despite his cheerful behavior, deep down he feels inferior and tends to think less of himself, always thinking hes not worth anything, but he easily hides this with his cheerful and bright behavior. However, he is genuinely a cheerful sweetheart, even if he has hidden many of his true feelings, but he doesn't let this stop him from being the best warrior he can
History: Aspenfur was born to a rogue who didn't live far from clan borders. It wasn't long before his parents decided to leave him by the borders, deciding the clan could have him. When a patrol found him he was weak and not many thought he would make it. A kind queen by the name Rosewish had recently lost her two kits and she happily took in Aspenfur and raised him as her own. When he was around six moons his adoptive mother told him the truth, let him know he wasn't clanborn. Aspenfur told her it was okay, even though he was truly upset. He had never known his parents and he wasn't clanborn, so feeling liked he belonged wasn't something he could do. Despite how he felt, he didn't let this drag him down and he did his best in training. One day he went out into the forest with Rosewish on a hunting trip. A dog attacked and though both fought the best they could, they were no match for the dog. Aspenfur was a horrible climber, and he still is, but the trees were the only place they could go to escape. His adoptive mother quickly pushed him up the tree, as fast as she could, but the dog managed to get her. Aspenfur was about to go jump down to help her, but froze in horror. A patrol arrived, but they were to late to save his mother and even now Aspenfur blames himself for her death. Instead of giving up he did his best in training, eventually earning his warrior name and now he tries to be the best warrior he can, to try and make it up to Rosewish.
Sexuality: pansexual
Crush: none(might be Beebreeze)
Mate: none
Kits: none
Kin: unknown rogue parents

Name: Hickorypaw
Personality: Hickorypaw is a quiet cat, often keeping to himself. The reason for this is his timid nature, often making it hard for him to talk to others. Instead he focuses his attention on his training and doesn't seem to socialize a lot. This gives him a disadvantage as he has no friends, but he doesn't mind the silence. If you spot this tom he is usually on his lonesome, never caring to join in friendly conversations and even prefers to train without the other apprentices. He wouldn't mind having a friend, if he could get used to them, but is certainly to shy to try and make any.
History: will add(developing)
Sexuality: homoflexible
Crush: none
Mate: none
Kits: none
Kin: dead

Name: Shimmercloud
Future Ranks: leader
Future Names: Shimmerpaw, Shimmercloud
Personality: Shimmercloud is a ball of energy, seeming eager to make new friends. This has its flaws as she has trouble seeing the evil in the world, but it seems nothing brings this kit down. Her kindness is sure to be shown when talking to her and she would gladly help any cat, even if she couldn't do much. She may be naive and quick to trust others, but she will always stick by your side. Her loyalty to her friends is strong and she can be snappy when defending those she cares about.
History: developing
Sexuality: Lesbian
Mate: Spottedfoot
Kin: Brightswan(mother) Rufus(father)
Best Friend: Will be Tiny(something) if still alive
Last edited by Esther~ on Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:57 am

Theme Song

Name;Redstar
Username;Vylad
Rank;Leader
Wanted Rank;None

Age;82 moons
Gender;Tom
Description;
Kin;Snowclaw, Stormwind, and Stormwind's twenty thousand babies

Crush;Open
Mate;Woolystar
Kits;Frogheart, Spottedfoot

Personality;To be rped out
History;Unknown

Song by Artist

Theme Song

Name;Moonlight
Username;Vylad
Rank;Warrior
Wanted Rank;Medicine cat

Age;48 moons
Gender;She-cat
Description;
Kin;Mistybreeze, Leafheart, Moonrunner

Crush;Oen
Mate;Open
Kits;Dewrunner, Skypool

Personality;To be rped out
History;unknown

Song by Artist

Name;Skypool
Username;Vylad
Rank;Warrior
Wanted Rank;None

Age;29 moons
Gender;She-cat
Description;
Kin;Mistybreeze, Leafheart, Moonlight, Bluestream, Dewrunner

Crush;Open
Mate;Open
Kits;

Personality;
History;

Song by Artist

Theme Song

Name;Stormwind
Username;Vylad
Rank;Warrior
Wanted Rank;None

Age;82 moons
Gender;Tom
Description;
Kin;Redstar, Snowclaw

Crush;Open
Mate;Rainsplatter
Kits;Featherwisp, I dunno

Personality;
History;

Song by Artist

Theme Song

Name;Leafheart
Username;Vylad
Rank;Warrior
Wanted Rank;None

Age;53 moons
Gender;Tom
Description;
Kin;Mistybreeze, Moonlight, Moonrunner

Crush;Nope
Mate;Featherwisp
Kits;

Personality;
History;

Song by Artist

Theme Song

Name;Snowclaw
Username;Vylad
Rank;Warrior
Wanted Rank;

Age;82
Gender;She-cat
Description;
Kin;Stormwind, Redpelt, Stormwind's twenty thousand kits

Crush;Open
Mate;Open
Kits;

Personality;
History;

Song by Artist

Theme Song

Name;Kyogresky
Username;Vylad
Rank;Warrior (maybe queen)
Wanted Rank;

Age;43 moons
Gender;She-cat
Description;
Kin;

Crush;Junior?
Mate;
Kits;

Personality;
History;

Song by Artist

Theme Song

Name;Mistybreeze
Username;Vylad
Rank;Warrior
Wanted Rank;

Age;72 moons
Gender;She-cat
Description;
Kin;

Crush;Honeymist?
Mate;Open
Kits;Moonlight, Leafheart

Personality;
History;

Song by Artist

Theme Song

Name;Bladerunner
Username;Vylad
Rank;Warrior
Wanted Rank;

Age;56
Gender;Tom
Description;
Kin;

Crush;Flyvine?
Mate;
Kits;

Personality;
History;

Song by Artist
Last edited by Vylad on Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forms

Postby Almond Bark » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:57 am

Appearance- cream with tan/orange stripes and mask. Baby blue eyes

Name- Frogheart

Gender- Male

Age- 29 moons

Rank- Warrior

Clan- Dreamclan

Scent- Aspen

Personality- Frogkit is really snarky, but won't let bullies take him down. He loves talking with others and making friends, but he can be shy at first. It takes some time to gain his trust, and he isn't one to start a conversation, but he's up for a nice chat. When Frogkit is bullied or annoyed, he just goes with it, and tries to act like he isn't as phased. But when someone get's on his bad side, he will snap.

History- Born in dreamclan

Mate - N/a

Crush - N/A

Parents- Mother ~ WoolyStar-deceased // Father ~ RedStar

Future desired rank- Deputy

Name: Tortoise

Scent: Cat kibble

Personality: Tortoise is a really upbeat character and loved to get neck scratches from his mom, or well, twoleg. He loves to explore and water is probably one of his favorites! Tortoise uses his large ears to his advantage and has really good hearing. He never really encountered any wild cats before and doesn't know they exist. He loves making friends and is typically first to approach, but can easily be submissive to those who are intimidating. The forest is Tortoises friend. He doesn't hunt, but loves exploring the forest and learning more about it everyday. He also has his read harness, which he deeply loves and often will never take off unless he really has to.

History: Tortoise's twoleg honestly loved him. He only lived with one lady. She wasn't very old, probably in her 20's. She tried hard to take care of Tortoise and didnt want to lose him. One day, the vet she went to had closed down unexpectedly. The lady was just taking tortoise to the vet to trim his nails until she found out. She instead took him to another nail trimmer who she seemed to have a lot of trust with. She left Tortoise with the nail trimmer to go to the corner store for a quick snack. When she returned...
gone. Tortoise and the guy who was going to trim the cat's nails... gone. The twoleg freaked out and searched frantically day and night, week by week. Until she well, gave up... The nail trimmer had taken tortoise, and dumped him out of his car on the side of the road while it was moving. This scarred Tortoise on his left flank horribly. He ventured the forest since he had nowhere to go...
nobody to love. He trusts the forest and hope it keeps him safe for the time being..

Mate: Dove

Crush: N/A

Kin: Mother- put down because of tumor // Father- living in another home // Siblings- Unknown

Scars: One large scar running down his left flank

Future desired rank: Deputy

Name: Dew

Scent: Coal

Personality: Dew is very mature, and expects to be treated with utmost respect. She isn't scared to fight, and will definitely take a chunk if she is challenged. She has been in one clan before, which was torn apart by force. She was trained as a great warrior there and valued by the clan. She was meant to be deputy in the clan before everyone was separated before the ceremony. Dew can also be very motherly and will care for younger cats like her own. She will protect her friends and younglings with full force and isn't afraid to kill if it comes to it. Her large size comes in handy when battling smaller cats, and she will definitely use it to her advantage. Dew can be playful and will definitely take out a large portion of days to play with kits and soothe other cats when they need it most. She isn't one to neglect the needy and will treat them with utmost loyalty and respect to help them back onto their paws.

History: Dew was previously raised in a clan by her parents but that is all a blur to her. Dew remembers back when she was an apprentice. Yes, those days. She was trained by the deputy for no other warriors could mentor her. She was sad and thought she would be the worst warrior, but proved wrong. The deputy was one of the strongest and trained Dew greatly. She grew up to be a valued warrior and lead most hunts. The leader had tested her once while they were journeying to a new camp, bringing threat over to see what Dew would do about it. It was a big mistake. It was horrible, some kits died and cats all over wounded. Her stomach ached after the fight to the sight of all the wounded cats. But mostly, her leader. Her leader had died in the tragic accident. The bear had tore a giant wound in her side, exposing her ribs. She was on her last life also... So that was the last they would see of her. When they arrived at the new camp they would have the leader and deputy ceremony. But the ceremony never came..

Mate: Deceased

Crush: N/A

Kin: unknown

Scars: one on her hind right leg that goes straight down.

Future desired rank: Achieved

Appearence- white/brown Siberian cat with blue eyes

Name-Stonepelt

Gender- Tom

Age- 72 moons

Rank- Warrior

Desired Rank- Deputy

Clan- Mintclan

Scent- Dry leaves washed up by a river

Personality- Stonepelt is a loyal warrior of Mintclan. He knows many of the cats who were previously kittypets and loners, but he was born into clan life. Stonepelt is very friendly with other cats and has mentored numerous apprentices. He isn't a very serious cat and loves playing around with kits and apprentices, but will be serious when needed. Stonepelt is pretty strong, but doesn't use strength to his advantage, but brains before brawn.

History- Stonepelt was born several moons ago in an old clan. He can't clearly remember what clan it was, but the clan was strict. The cat was made of pure warriors and clan cats which was a definite plus. Stonepelt doesn't mind the kittypets and housecats in his current clan, and sort of likes it. Stonepelt was brutally kicked out of his old clan long ago after being framed for another cats wrongdoing. His name became there out of the blue in the cat's desperate attempt to frame someone. He was only alone for a day, because he quickly dashed elsewhere after his exile, in a desperate rush for shelter. And then he appeared in Mintclan.

Mate: N/A open for romance interactions!

Crush: N/A open for romance interactions!

Kin: Several other siblings - unknown // parents - unknown

Scars: Scar going down spine - Scar on cheek
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:28 am

"Accepted." Your kitty cats will be when I add the Allegiances.
ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollowbonez » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:43 am

BlueStream

And I feel something so right,

Appearance;;

Theme Song;; Counting Stars by One Republic

Appearance Description;;
A solid blue-furred cat with green eyes.

Doing the wrong thing.

Name;;
BlueStream

Name Meaning;;
Blue;
Blue-Furred
Stream;
Skilled at swimming

Gender;;
Male/Masculine

Age;;
Around 54 Moons

And I feel something so wrong

Rank;;
Warrior of DreamClan

Personality;;
BlueStream is solitary if you are not close to him. He is only very close with Kyogresky and perhaps one or two of his kits. He seems to be very bitter towards Moonlight, and although her kits know why, they hold their tongues about his past. When he is not with a certain previous Medicine Cat, he is fairly well-tempered and perhaps even humorous. Even not knowing him, he still looks strong, even with his lithe figure.

Strengths;;
Good Swimmer, Strong, and open-minded.

Flaws;;
Can be apathetic towards others, quiet, and reserved.

Doing the right thing.

Sexuality;;
Heterosexual

History;;
Had kits with Moonlight, a previous Medicine Cat, and was too cowardly to face his kits for most of their young moons.

Relations;;
Willow- Sister - Former MintClan Member - Deceased (Not in StarClan)
Moonlight- Former Mate/Current Enemy (?) - DreamClan Member - Alive
Kyogresky- Former Apprentice/Current Best Friend (Non-Biological Father-Daughter Relationship) - DreamClan Member - Alive
Dewrunner- Son - DreamClan Member - Alive
Skypool- Daughter - DreamClan Member - Alive

Crush;;
None, open!

Desired Rank;;
Content

I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie;
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive!

Soda-Pop

I swear, she's destined for the screen!

Appearance;;

Theme Song;; Riptide by Vance Joy

Appearance Description;;
A nearly all-black tomcat with a white chest, toes, and tail tip.

Closest thing to Michelle Pfeiffer that you've ever seen, oh!

Name;;
Soda-Pop (Goes by Soda or Pop.)

Name Meaning;;
N/A

Gender;;
Male/Masculine

Age;;
Around 65 Moons

(Lady, runnin down to the riptide,)

Rank;;
Warrior of MintClan

Scent;;
Smells like Gummies.

Personality;;
Soda is still stubborn as ever, but fiercely dedicated to Johnny, even more than he is to his own kin. Other than all this, he is fun to hang out with, and has an over-dramatic sense of humor.

Strengths;;
Humorous, fast and Loyal.

(Taken away to the dark side,)

Flaws;;
Antisocial, Snappy, Can be Battle-Hungry

Sexuality;;
Bisexual

History;;
Used to be a kittypet, later joined his sister, Mint, on her journeys and followed her right into MintClan, instantly being absorbed into Clan culture. He still struggles with clan words (any length or time measurements) but he is more accustomed to hearing them by now.

Relations;;
Mint- Sister - 36 Moons - Leader of MintClan - Alive
Johnny- Mate - MintClan Member - Alive
Redstar- One-Sided Hate Relationship - Leader of DreamClan - Alive

Crush/Mate;;
Johnny

Desired Rank;;
Content

(I want to be your left-hand man.)
I love you, when you're singing that song, and I got a lump in my throat, 'cause you're gonna sing the words wrong.

SunFlight

As a child, you would wait,

Appearance;;

Theme;; Warriors by Imagine Dragons

Appearance Description;;
A tomcat with a bright orange pelt, brown eyes, and two shredded ears. Covered in scars.

Name;;
SunFlight

And watch from far away,

Name Meaning;;
Sun;
Pelt Color
Flight;
Free-Spirited, Fast.

Gender;;
Male/Masculine

Age;;
Around 64 Moons

Rank;;
Warrior of DreamClan

But you always knew that you'd be the one to work while they all play.

Personality;;
He acts quiet and stern, but is actually pretty friendly to cats he know, and only keeps up his 'walls' for strangers. Though he looks ordinary, he really can pack a punch and it is a fatal flaw to underestimate him, even in his somewhat old age. Though, his body is deteriorating.

Strengths;;
Caring, Strong and Intelligent.

Flaws;;
Acts Stoic, gets Cocky easily, thinks too highly of himself.

Sexuality;;
Heterosexual

In youth, you'd lay awake at night and scheme

History;;
Born a kittypet, accepted into DreamClan later on. Mentored by the great WoolyStar.

Relations;;
Most Family Unknown, Born a Kittypet
Speckleheart- (Former?) Mate - (Former?) DreamClan Member - Alive (?)

Mate/Crush;;
Speckleheart (?)

Desired Rank;;
Deputy, but doesn't really think that it'll happen. It would honestly be a pleasant surprise to him.

of all the things that you would change,
But it was just a dream.

Luna

Run away with me,

Appearance;;

Theme Song;; Renegades by X Ambassadors

Appearance Description;;
A short-furred grey and brown she-cat with yellow eyes.

Name;;
Luna (Goes by Lu.)

lost souls and reverie,

Name Meaning;;
N/A

Gender;;
Female/Feminine

Rank;;
Rogue

Personality;;
She loves the heat of the moment, but any other time she isn't busy with her 'Partner in Crime', she's lazily lying about. She seems to be lighthearted, even in the dark situation she's in. It's almost as if she has no idea what she's doing. Most of the time, she's calm and collected, apart from the not uncommon teasing remark. She doesn't believe in organization, and not as in 'clean' and 'messy'. More in the 'every man for himself,' phrase.

Running wild and running free,

Strengths;;
Strong, Calm, and Fierce.

Flaws;;
Oblivious and can say rather Provocative things sometimes.

Sexuality;;
Demisexual

History;;
Of course, growing up a rogue wasn't easy. Both of her siblings died at a very young age as her mother could only feed one kit. Once she was old and trained enough to be on her own, she abandoned her mother. Since then, she has become a ruthless cat, taking whatever she pleases when she pleases.

two kids, you and me.

Relations;;
Family Killed by Hardships of a Rogue Lifestyle.
Miles- Mate - Rogue - Alive

Mate;;
Miles

And I say Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey,
Living like we're renegades!

Spottedfoot

Physical Description;;
A Tortoiseshell with Sea Green eyes.

Theme Song;; by Marinana's Trench

Name;;
Spottedfoot

Name Meaning;;
Spotted; Fur Color
Foot; One White Paw

Gender;;
Female/Feminine

Age;;
Around 29 Moons Old

Rank;;
Warrior of DreamClan

Personality;;
For the most part, Spottedfoot is a calm and quick-witted individual, making for quite a mischievous she-cat. When she isn't like that, she's still a pretty interesting person. She has a great sense of humor and is quick to get what she needs done, although that part boils down to her stressing about the deadline until she decides that she needs to do it so she can't be stressed any more. Well, you win some, you lose some.

History;;
Lived a normal, yet hectic, life. It's definetly a busy life to have your mother be the leader of the clan and have your father be the deputy. Nevertheless, she still grew up admiring her father, and wishing that maybe someday she will have a high-ranking position, too.

Strengths;;
Quick-Witted, Has a Great Sense of Humor, Efficient

Flaws;;
Stresses Easily, Can be rude without knowing it, Can be snappy under pressure.

Neutral;;
Mischievous

Sexuality;;
Homosexual/Lesbian

Relations;;
Woolystar- Mother - Former Leader of DreamClan - Deceased
Redstar- Father/Admires Him - Leader of DreamClan - Alive
Frogheart- Brother/Possible Friend - DreamClan Member - Alive
Shimmercloud- Mate - DreamClan Member - Alive

Crush?/Mate?
Shimmercloud

Wanted Rank;;
Aspires to be Deputy, or even leader one day.

---

Beebreeze

Physical Description;;
A black kit with pale yellow/golden marble-like markings.

Name;;
Beebreeze

Name Meaning;;
Bee;
Rambunctious, Appearance of a Bee

Breeze;
Cocky, Brash

Gender;;
Male/Masculine

Age;;
Around 28/29 Moons

Rank;;
Warrior of DreamClan

Personality;;
Beebreeze lives for excitement and attention. He'll gladly play-tackle you any day. He is also a flirt, somewhat. He would never intentionally hurt someone, but he just likes to have attention, that's all! He doesn't seem to notice other cat's problems unless they directly state them, though. He generally is a bit cocky, but he's trying to be a good guy! (And Possibly Failing.) If he ends up falling for you, you know you must be one special guy or gal.

History;;
He lived a nice life under his mother and father, though he had quite a few bumps in the road when he was a kit. He used to attack other kits (usually Dewkit) and he always got in trouble for it.

Strengths;;
Charismatic, Attractive and Kind-Hearted

Flaws;;
Can be oblivious to other's emotions, Gets flustered easily when he isn't flirting, Can be distracted easily.

Neutral Traits;;
Enjoys attention

Sexuality;;
Bisexual

Relations;;
Brokenwish- Mother - DreamClan Member - Alive
Lighteningstreak- Father - DreamClan Member - Alive
Ray(-prefix)- Brother - DreamClan Member - Alive

Crush?/Mate?
Both open!!

Wanted Rank;;
Content

---

Dewrunner

Physical Description;;
A blue tabby tomcat.

Name;;
Dewrunner

Name Meaning;;
Dew;
Light-Colored Fur, Quiet

Runner;
Fast Runner, Carefree

Gender;;
Male/Masculine

Age;;
Around 28/29 Moons

Rank;;
Warrior of DreamClan

Personality;;
Dewrunner prefers to believe that he can run from his problems. He's known by the clan as the fastest and swiftest warrior in possibly the entire forest. He is afraid of many things (concepts he can't understand, large bugs, etc.), and although these anxieties seem pointless to others, it only pushes him harder to run, run, run. He's only really connected to his mother and his sister, Skypool.

History;;
Born from a previous Medicine Cat and a Warrior's love affair, he takes his mother's side and feels uncomfortable around his father, who never saw him when he was a kit due to some delusive fear.

Strengths;;
Extremely Fast, Carefree, Good at Hunting

Flaws;;
Not Great at fighting, Cannot handle large responsibilities, Bad at talking with strangers

Sexuality;;
Bisexual

Relations;;
Moonlight- Mother - DreamClan Member - Alive
Bluestream- Father - DreamClan Member - Alive
Skypool- Sister/Possible Friend - DreamClan Member - Alive

Crush?/Mate?
Both Open!!

Wanted Rank;;
Enjoys his current one

---

• In Remembrance of the Fallen •
Details of each Death found in Prologue.

Woolystar - Killed by Unifentified Sickness - StarClan Resident
Theme Song;; Willow Tree March by The Paper Kites

"Success is a Song of the heart, not a song of your bed.
And we all still die,
Oh, we all still die- what will you leave behind?
Oh, we all still die."

Echo - Killed by Tinyflare, her own Son - StarClan Resident
Theme Song;; Ever After by Mariana's Trench

"Once a time, I used to Romanticize,
Used To Be Somebody- Nevermind,
Don't miss it that much now."

"I never face the music when it's dire.
I breathe disaster, Ever After."

SilverRain - Killed in battle with Tinyflare - StarClan Resident
Theme Song;; Pompeii

"And the walls kept tumbling down in the city that we love.
Grey clouds roll over the hills, bringing darkness from above.
But if you close your eyes,
Does it almost feel like nothing's changed at all?
And if you close your eyes,
Does it almost feel like you've been here before?
How am I gonna be an optimist about this?
How am I gonna be an optimist about this?"

Willow - Slipped and Fell Onto a Jagged Stone - Nor a StarClan or Dark Forest Resident
Theme Song;; Goodbye Mr. A

"If life is subtraction, your number is up!
Your love is a fraction, it's not adding up!
Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh!"

That's every death I can think of right now, not including my dark forest cat since he doesn't deserve remembrance.
Spottedfoot, Beebreeze and Dewrunner are just wips for their theme Song for now
Last edited by hollowbonez on Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
hollowbonez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:47 am

"Accepted." Okee Dokee. Perfect timing too, I'm working on the Allegiances.
ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:49 am

so we add 24 moons to each cat? A year is 12 moons, so im guessing this is correct
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollowbonez » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:50 am

Woo
Can Tad's reincarnation be named Toadpelt or Tadpole or something

//silently shoves Sasha and Tadpole into the corner//
What Tadpole isn't an already canon name whatcha talkin about

@bliz
Yep. And five if you haven't already, because of that timeskip in V.2
hollowbonez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:06 pm

I got my forms up! I aged Aspenpaw up to a warrior. I also added a new mintclan apprentice
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me