GaleClan- Discussion/Forums

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

GaleClan- Discussion/Forums

Postby NightWolf950 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:29 pm

Close to the skies.
Close to StarClan.
We are GaleClan.

═══════════════════

* Tess rules apply
* Do not be your own mentor/mate/crush
* No one liners please
* Be realistic
* Major drama is up to me. If you have ideas PM me.
* LGBT+ cats are allowed.

Last edited by NightWolf950 on Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DNP - under construction

Postby NightWolf950 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:31 pm

Gender; Female
Age; 52 moons
Rank; Leader
Personality; Sootstar, a loyal yet fierce leader. She is well respect and loved by her clan. Often being a friend more then a leader, but will put a paw down when needed. She is quiet, but when she speaks, she speaks with such wisdom and grace.
History; Sootstar was born to a well respect warrior and a young newly appointed warrior. Their names where Runningshadow and Nightwing. Both well rounded warriors, devoted to their clan. Sootstar, once known as Sootnose was the only kit in her litter. Although she grew up lonely, she worked hard everyday. Her hard work and effort put her at the top. Sadly her mother Nightwing passed away from an illness a few days before Sootstar became leader. Her father Runningshadow died many moons later from old age.
Parents; Runningshadow and Nightwing
Kin; n/a
Crush; n/a
Sexuality; Pansexual

Warrior Name; Fadedshadow
Gender; Female
Age; 10 moons
Rank; Apprentice
Personality; Fadedpaw is they shy quiet type who tends to be hardly noticed by anyone. She gets really nervous when put on the spot in front of anyone.
History; Fadedpaw was born a during winter. She had two brothers but sadly her youngest brother was week and did not make it. Her and her twin brother Sparrowpaw where the only two to survive from the litter and learned things at an early age.
Parents; Owldusk and Leopardfrost
Kin; Sparrowpaw
Crush; n/a
Sexuality; Pansexual

Gender; Female
Age; 46 moons
Rank; Warrior
Personality; Leopardfrost is very intelligent. She is easily annoyed with her Clan mates however, thinking that they aren't living up to their full potential. She puts a lot of pressure on Fadedpaw and Sparrowpaw, expecting them to be just as good at Clan life as she is. She shows considerable favoritism toward Sparrowpaw because he is more determined and ambitious than his sister is.
History; Leopardfrost was born a clan cat. Grew up, putting all her effort and might into training. Till this day she still gives 100%.
Parents; Unknown
Kin; n/a
Crush; n/a
Sexuality; Heterosexual
Last edited by NightWolf950 on Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DNP - under construction

Postby NightWolf950 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:34 pm

Gender; Male
Age; 29 moons
Rank; Warrior
Personality; Reedwhisker, a goofy yet clumsy cat. He is often goofing around, trying to get other cats to laugh or smile. Reedwhisker has long legs witch he still some how manages to trip over. Some cats would think after moons of growing in to his legs he would be use to them, sadly that's not the case. It's frustrating yes, but Reedwhisker doesn't mind if it gets a chuckle out of a cat or two.
History; Reedwhisker was born the only male in his litter. He was the middle kit, stuck between two sisters. He loved them both dearly. His father Tigereye and his oldest sister Sundapple died from a mountain lion attack on patrol. Where as his mother Heatherflame and younger sister Goldenpaw died from greencough one winter.
Parents; Tigereye and Heatherflame
Kin; Sundapple and Goldenpaw
Crush; n/a
Sexuality; Bisexual

Warrior Name; Sparrowflight
Gender; Male
Age; 10 moons
Rank; Apprentice
Personality; Sparrowpaw is the complete opposite of his shy sister. He is aggressive and kind of cold. He can be hard to get along with
History; Sparrowpaw was born a during winter. He had a younger brother but sadly he was week and did not make it. Him and his twin sister Fadedpaw where the only two to survive from the litter and learned things at an early age.
Parents; Owldusk and Leopardforst
Kin; FadedpawDaisykit and Blackkit
Crush; n/a
Sexuality; Heterosexual

Gender; Male
Age; 39 moons
Rank; Warrior
Personality; Owldusk is more laid-back than his ex-mate, not too concerned with becoming leader. His only ambition is to help Fadedpaw and Sparrowpaw be the best that they can be. Owldusk does not put the same pressure on them as Leopardfrost does, instead he remains patient and guides them when necessary. They prefer to go to him for advice because he understands that every cat needs help at one point or another. He is a quiet cat as well, but when he does talk, it is often with a joking remark or witty comeback.
History; Owldusk was born in the clan. Clan life is all he knows.
Parents; Unknown
Kin; Unknown
Crush; n/a
Sexuality; Heterosexual
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GaleClan- Discussion/Forums

Postby kiwi sauce » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:39 pm

Cherrynose
tom / 47moons / medicine cat

[ + appearance]An unexpectedly swaggering feline, Cherrynose – in spite of his misleading name – is not all buttercups and sunshine. His delicate framing and reserved nature inspires comfort but his tongue is hardly fit for bedside manner. The cat isn’t malicious; Cherrynose harbors a great affection for his Clan and those in it, he simply finds their mistakes tiresome after seeing them performed time and time again, almost to the point where each cat blends into the next idiot. He dislikes those lacking in common sense and those who he does like aren’t that much better off. Fiesty tom that he is, he carries himself proudly and with a sureness that would make others suspect he knows something they don’t and isn’t keen on sharing. His reticence can be harmful when he negligently waves off the worries of his fellow cat but will attempt to make amends by kowtowing to those wronged by his inattention.

[ + personality] Cherrynose is a waif-like form among all his far more robust counterparts. While not necessarily incapable of fighting, the prissy tomcat doesn’t look like he’d ever want to smudge dirt on his paws, let alone get blood on them. He is all angular features and proud mystique; slender and willowy enough that a strong breeze might spirit him away. His coat is short and littered with dark, reddish brown spots scattered across him, offset by stripes stricken down his chest and legs. A bengal by anyone’s best guess. There is a distinctive strip of color on the bridge of his nose that Is more red than brown and his nose itself a bright pink. His tail is ringed and ripped black. His eyes are a tarnished orange and seem darker still with disdain when looking at others.

[ + sexuality] homosexual

kiwi sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwi sauce » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:45 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
MOONCATCHER
shecat / 37moons / warrior
      ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
[ + appearance]
With a thick coat of bristling white fur, Mooncatcher is well equipped to handle the biting cold. Not terribly unlike a seal-point, Mooncatcher has a dusting of greyish-blue fur that gets progressively darker towards the center of her face, with the outlying parts blending into the white until completely faded away. White borders around each of her gray-green eyes gives her an expression of perpetual curiosity. And while her muzzle is oddly free of color, the fur closest to her lips is so thin and so pale that the pinkness of her skin is just barely visible underneath. Her ears are her darkest feature by far; they’re a deeper gray-blue and quite expressive in their own right, As far as patterns go she is somewhere between a marble and a tabby, boasting the distinctive, thick streaks across her sides and flanks, alongside the much finer stripes down the forelimbs and tail. Just beneath is a softer layer of gray that forms a faint, barely recognizable ‘saddle’ pattern.

[ + personality]
The she-cat has a mystifying aura about her, one of welcome and good cheer. She does her best to make light of tension and encourage the downtrodden. Some would think she were still a kit with all the energy she has to spare and how she is constantly getting into things. As far as cats go the striped feline is a charming soul, happiness incarnate as she can frequently be seen bouncing around the camp, gossiping with anyone who will loan and ear or humoring kits with stories when not attending her duties. A very amiable feline, social life is the only life she knows and she is in constant want for company and actively sees to that in whatever way she can. Mooncatcher, despite her happy personality, is very susceptible to depression and gloominess when things become muddled and complicated. At such times the little female tends to overwork herself, taking on more then she can reasonably do in order to distract herself - thinking she can ignore the problem without facing it.
kiwi sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:48 pm

Both are accepted! Nice to see you Fox ^.^
What is Moon's sexuality? =)
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwi sauce » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:53 pm

Likewise Night o/
And Mooncatcher is bisexual
kiwi sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:56 pm

Alright. Got your pretty kitties up on the clan list =)
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:26 pm

Name: Nightwish

Moons: 39 moons

Personality: Nightwish unlike her siblings is more resourceful, and though a bit smaller than her younger siblings she is a more skilled warrior in some ways. She's calm when faced with problems, and can -most of the time- defuse fights easily. She can be sneaky, when it comes to getting what she wants, but tends to get things the hard way. Though she is wishful, and can be sassy from time to time.

History: The eldest kit of Ashton and jinx, and the sister to Falcon, Nessa and Amunet. This small family lived about ten miles away from Frostclan territory, and often fought off foxes, badgers, and dogs. She was the eldest of the litter and therefore felt that it was her duty to keep her younger siblings safe. And when the youngest of them Amunet returned with a nasty wound, both angered and saddened her for a long while. It was around this time that Falcon, had started to wander - leaving for days at a time - and one day came back telling stories of a clan deeper into the forest. Apparently he had wished to join, but would not without his kin. In the end they did join the clan but only after both of their parents died seven moons later. It didn't take more than a few days to get there, but it did take longer to join the clan. They have only been in the clan for three moons.

Kits: None

Mate: Looking

Kins: Silverdusk, Smoketooth, and Hollowedeye

Name: Smoketooth

Personality: Smoketooth is an all around aggressive male, often preferring to be alone. He tends to wander from time to time, like he did when he was younger but only for a few hours a day. He is loyal to his clan, but is rather solitary. With those he doesn't know or trust he's rather cold and can seem unfeeling. On the plus side Smoketooth is kind, loving and very protective of those he cares about. He's curious about the world, which is why he often disappears.

History: This male is the eldest son to Ashton and Jinx, and brother to Shade, Nessa, and Amunet. This small family lived about ten miles away from Frostclan territory, and often fought off foxes, badgers, and dogs. He remembers the day that his father, sister and brother camp home one day, his brother healing from a bad wound on his head and a missing eye. The male had been out watching the clan that was only took a few days travel, from the den site. At the time Falcon, had been watching over a few cats, keeping track of a few of the younger cats. In the end they did join the clan but only after both of their parents died seven moons later. It didn't take more than a few days to get there, but it did take longer to join the clan. They have only been in the clan for three moons.

Mate: looking

Kins: Nightwish, Hollowedeye, Silverdusk

Name: Silverdusk

Personality: Silverdusk is a naturally calm and collected she-cat, though she tends to stutter and be clumsy from time to time. She's quiet, but intelligent, courageous and a natural leader. When hungry or injured Silverdusk can become very aggressive and antagonistic.

History: Daughter to Ashton and Jinx, and sister to Shade, Falcon, and Amunet. She was born as Nessa, and was one of the youngest she-cat in the litter. This small family lived about ten miles away from Frostclan territory, and often fought off foxes, badgers, and dogs. When she and her siblings had become 23 moons, Nessa and her father noticed that Amunet was taking longer on a hunt than normal. So they went after the tom only to find him and a fox locked in battle. So they joined him in this battle. But by then the damage was done, and Amunet had lost an eye and gained a forever scared face. It was around this time that Falcon, had started to wander - leaving for days at a time - and one day came back telling stories of a clan deeper into the forest. Apparently he had wished to join, but would not without his kin. In the end they did join the clan but only after both of their parents died seven moons later. It didn't take more than a few days to get there, but it did take longer to join the clan. They have only been in the clan for three moons.

Kits: none

Kins: Smoketooth, Nightwish, and Hollowedeye

Name: Hollowedeye

Personality: Hollowedeye is often misjudged concerning his appearance, as most would expect him to be aggressive, harsh, cold among other things. But to everyone's surprise this lad is a real softie. He's soft-spoken, and often makes sure everyone has eaten before he has, even if others have already told him to eat. He's very hard-headed, and would be willing to fight any danger to the clan. He can be judgmental, and short-tempered, but only when provoked would others notice this. He is wise, yet demanding at times.

History: Born as a loner to Ashton and Jinx, born next to Shade, Nessa, and Falcon. This tom was born as Amunet, and the youngest of the litter. This small family lived about ten miles away from Frostclan territory, and often fought off foxes, badgers, and dogs. One time when he was hunting when he was 23 moons old he ran into a fox, and for a time he was alone until his father and sister Nessa came to the rescue. But by then the damage was done, and Amunet had lost an eye and gained a forever scared face. It was around this time that Falcon, had started to wander - leaving for days at a time - and one day came back telling stories of a clan deeper into the forest. Apparently he had wished to join, but would not without his kin. In the end they did join the clan but only after both of their parents died seven moons later. It didn't take more than a few days to get there, but it did take longer to join the clan. They have only been in the clan for three moons.

Kins: Nightwish, Smoketooth, and Silverdusk

Silverdusk and Hollowedeye are Heterosexual.
Smoketooth and Nightwish are both Bisexual.
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:59 am