The Beyond - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

The Beyond - Discussion Thread

Postby munchqueen » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:50 am

This is the discussion thread for The Beyond - A High School Roleplay. All forms and out of character chat should be posted here.
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Beyond - Discussion Thread

Postby munchqueen » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:52 am

Name
Lilith Mayer

Age and Grade
Sixteen years, junior

Clique/Popularity
Lilith is a bit of a bad girl; you've heard of her.
Crush
None yet

Romantic Partner
None yet

Relatives
None in roleplay; she lives with her uncle.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Personality
Lilith was once a kind-hearted, gentle girl, but was still always willing to fight for her freedom; often against her father. she loved her friends and her family, and would readily sacrifice herself for them. Lilith is no longer known as the same girl she once was, if anyone remembers, but is seen as cruel and heartless. she would do anything for revenge. no one sees it, but deep down, Lilith is still the same gentle, selfless person she once was. she just needs a reason to be that person again... she hasn't found that reason yet, and maybe she never will. Now, she's a bad girl; she's got the attire, and the I-don't-care attitude down. She even owns a motorbike. But, uh, one thing to counter this... Lilith loves to sing and dance, and her favourite instrument is the piano; she's been playing since she was five. No body knows that aside from her uncle, though.

History
Lilith' mother died when she was very young. Her father always pushed her too far, wanting her to be her best. Lilith supposed that this was his own, twisted form of love, but he always took it farther than she could handle. Eventually, she was removed from her father's care, and brought to a whole new country to live with her uncle in The Beyond. Lilith adapted to this lifestyle quickly, but she has never forgotten her life before.

Residence and Outside Life
Lilith lives with her uncle in a small house, and works a part time job (at the animal shelter) to help pay for the expenses of living there. Her uncle was reluctant at first, but he didn't last long before he gave in; he has enough to pay for the place himself, but Lilith wanted to help, and he understood that. Responsibility helps her cope.
Also, haha, look at that... she lives next to Ragnar! (Whoops, plotting in PMs)

__________________________________________________________________________________________

oh no a shirtless man ah (tbh, it's the only pic I could find that suited him. Oops) but ugh pull up ur pants man
Name
Lucifer Eden

Age and Grade
Sixteen years, junior

Clique/Popularity
Lucifer stays pretty quiet, no one really knows him.
Crush
None

Romantic Partner
None

Relatives
None in roleplay; his parents will be mentioned, though.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Personality
Lucifer is charming and kind, and very flirty, on overall prince-like person. He is compassionate, and is always looking to help those who need it. He is also very intelligent, and enjoys trying to read people and figure them out by their actions and words. He recently attended a military academy, and is adept in a mixture of combat forms. He may look lean, because he is very quick, but don't underustimate his strength. You'll likely regret it.

History
Lucifer is the heir to a large company, owned by his parents. They were never present much in his childhood, and he never speaks about his past. Everyone knows about his parents company, but no one knows that he's their child, and he likes keeping it that way. He lives alone in a small house, which is pretty much the only thing he lets his parents pay for. Even so, he pays for a lot of it himself, and works a job outside of school.

Lucifer lives in a small house in the north end of the city, alone. He keeps mostly to himself, though he does work a job at a local cafe down the street. If you go there, you'll see him around often.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

youre showering with shorts on?? also oops, more shirtless boys
Name
Tempest Briar

Age and Grade
Fifteen years, sophomore

Clique/Popularity
Tempest doesn't talk much. People ignore him, usually.
Crush
None

Romantic Partner
None

Relatives
None in roleplay; his mother will be mentioned.

Personality
Tempest doesn't talk much, and when he does, they're usually very vague or simple sentences. No depth. Many people think he isn't very smart because of this, but he is actually quite intelligent. He is also very observant, and can read movements and facial expressions well. It's almost like he can read your thoughts.

History
Tempest was born in The Beyond, and lives with his mother. Outsiders would think they aren't very close, as neither of the two speak to each other much if at all, but their bond is stronger than any that either of them has with anyone else. Tempest never met his father, but it doesn't bother him. In fact, he rarely thinks about it. If his father want even willing to be around for his mother when she fell pregnant, why should he? Tempest doubts he would have been a very good father either way, and his mother has done a fine job at raising him by herself.

Tempest lives with his mother in a small, run down house, near the school. He works only one job (at the auto shop) outside of school. If he could, he would work more, but his mother will not let him. Also, he's a minor. There's that, too.
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆ Fashionista Goddess☆

Postby _.GalaxyGoddess._ » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:34 pm

Goddess Bleu Moretti, heterosexual
"just goddess unless you're really close to
me, then I might allow you to call me Bleu."
"born a female hun, ain't no changing that"
October 30th / eighteen years old / Scorp.

single and ready to mingle
no crush, yet. It'll develop soon
friends pm me enemies pm me
past relationships(exes) pm me
3 siblings; 2 older, 1 younger.
parents Col. Christopher Moretti(dad)
Camiya Roush(dads gf);
Nova Marie Dobvas-Moretti,
Antonio Smith (moms fiancee)
hgt/wgt 5'4"/132 lbs
eye dark brown
hair dark brown dyed taupe
build fit and curvy
bodymod tatts and piercings

pos. hardworking,
dependable, fun-loving,
energetic, romantic,
neu. wild, honest, social,
flirt, competitive
neg. seductive, loud, blunt,
moody, sneaky

school rep
    Goddess. The beloved fashionista. Everyone knows Goddess and if you dont, then you need to get on track. Seeing the eighteen year old who is now officially starting her senior year, is like seeing 4 different girls a month. Her hairstyle is different every week. Goddess is a big sister to the underclassmen. Goddess is known to be very sassy and is really the tea spiller. This girl has no filter, even if she tried. Some people actually considered goddess as the queen bee of the school, but the thought of having that title never crossed her mind. However most people treat her like one anyway.

brief personality
    Goddess is really competitive and dedicated. Once she has her mind set on an idea she'll stay focused on it until she's reached the end. She'd very determined. Goddess is very moody. On her bad days, she completely has on her resting face and could really careless about everyone in the school. When her day is going well, she's lively, energetic, full of smiles, and laughter. Once music starts playing however, little miss goddess gets a bit wild. But don't worry, she's not like this at school all the time. When feels like she isn't being heard, or isnt given the right to talk goddess fires up and gets really loud with a smart mouth.

parents
    Goddess lives on her own now. Especially since she's eighteen. Ever since her parents got a divorce when she was in 8th grade, Goddess had to go back and forth to each parents house. She was so irritated with the scheduled and things, she started saving money to rent her own apartment. And so she did. She visits them every other month.

extra info
    Goddess is always dolled up. The only time she's not dolled up is when she's chilling at home or running errands. Goddess has a large shoe collection as well as her makeup, phone cases, and purses. She works at a cabin resort 25 minutes from the school.
_.GalaxyGoddess._

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:03 pm

@goddess
accepted. c:
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:53 am

Name
Emily Crawford/ Spirit

Age and Grade
17 Years ~ 10th Grade

Clique/Popularity
Quiet Girl
Crush
None Yet

Romantic Partner
None Yet

Relatives
Mother~ Jamie Crawford (Deceased)
Father~ Michael Crawford
Brothers~None
Sisters~ Brooklyn Crawford

Personality
Emily, or Spirit, is shy and quiet most of the time. The girl is smart and trustworthy, but is usually looked upon as a 'weirdo' thanks to her sister, and the fact that she is an introvert. Her time is mainly spent Writing, Reading, or Drawing when she is alone. Emily prefers the solitude, or the company of animals, like her dog, Shuski anyway. Emily is good around children, although like her sister, she doesn't like them very much. She is gentle and caring around those she loves, and usually seeks approval. She has been discouraged from pursuing a love life of any sort, after an incident with her sister.

History
Spirit was born and raised in a rich and loving family who lived in another town. When she was younger, she had been favored by her mother. The girl was happy and more of an extrovert as a child. When she was around six, her mother Jamie died in a car accident, leaving herself, Brooklyn, and her father. Her father preferred Brooklyn more, and when the older sibling started getting into trouble, Emily was always blamed. Her personally changed and made her more introverted by the time she hit her teens, and she finally gave up with trying to gain favor. She spent time alone, messing with her hair and getting small piercings here and there- she wanted to be different.
At fourteen, a cooking accident arrived and the house they previously owned burned down. After much begging, Brooklyn covered for her and lied, making up an excuse to get her out of it. After this however, the older sibling took advantage of Spirit's 'eternal' debt. The family of three moved to 'The Beyond' and got a large house at the end of town. Emily started going to the park often, even in the cold, hoping to adjust to the weather. She succeeded well, while her sister had troubles doing so. She got her first boyfriend a couple years back at 15, and was believed to be in love with the boy. Jealous, Brooklyn intervened and ruined the relationship, getting Spirit to believe she was the reason. Ever since then she avoided any sort of relationship, and grew wary of them. That was around the time she got her pet Shuski, who seemed to calm her down.

When she isn't at school, Emily tends to hang out by herself at the park, or at home. She pet sits sometimes for her neighbors... or really anyone who asks. She does a lot of writing, reading, and drawing, and will sing by herself, or even dance when shes alone.

-
Name
Brooklyn Crawford/ Soul

Age and Grade
18 Years ~ 12th Grade

Clique/Popularity
Popular Bully
Crush
None Yet

Romantic Partner
None Yet

Relatives
Mother~ Jamie Crawford (Deceased)
Father~ Michael Crawford
Brothers~None
Sisters~ Emily Crawford

Personality
Brooklyn Crawford is the older sister to the shy, Introverted Emily Crawford. She can be rude and a bully, liking to take charge and be the center of attention. She enjoys seeing most people suffer, pressed under her thumb, especially her own sister. She doesn't care about anything except herself, and whatever can benefit her. The girl can be hot headed and aggressive to other girls, but she enjoys flirting and messing with boys.
She does however, have a soft spot for Tempest.

History
Brooklyn was raised in the same warm family as her sister. She was her father's spoiled Princess, and got whatever she wanted. Even at a young age, the brunette would go into stores and steal items, even if it was simple things such as candy. Then when questioned, Soul would blame her sister. To make matters worse, she would even steal items Emily had wanted, and then hid them in her bedroom. When they were discovered, she would sit back and laugh as her sister was punished.
When Spirit started changing her attitude about things after their mothers death, she was happy to become the favorite child. She convinced her father to have no toleration for Emily's actions, even when they didn't affect family life at all.
Even when the old house burned down, Soul couldn't help but feel overjoyed. She helped her sister out, but at a perfect cost- for her. When they moved, her goal was to become the Queen of the new school. It didn't exactly happen that way, but she likes where she is at. She feels powerful, and loves ruining Emily's life.

Being the brat she is, Brooklyn doesn't do much as work. When home, she does a lot to make herself pretty, in the company of her precious baby girl, Saudi, her pet cat.

-
Name
Jason Harvard/ Ragnar

Age and Grade
19 Years ~ 12th Grade

Clique/Popularity
?
Crush
None Yet

Romantic Partner
None Yet

Relatives
Mother~ Reese Harvard
Father~ Andy Harvard
Brothers~ Jason Harvard
Sisters~ None
Aunt~ Polly Jackson

Personality
Ragnar is one of the quietest guys you will ever meet. He often sits and watched others, not because he has nothing to say, but he simply chooses not to say anything. He is highly intelligent and strong. The brute will almost always be alone, or with anyone he chooses to take the company of. Sometimes he comes off as careless but is quite thoughtful. Around girls, he tries to be sweet and on a rare occasion flirty, but doesn't have a very good feel for it. Hes not really considered the 'gentle' type.

History
The brute was raised in town. He knows most of the people who live here in the Beyond, though not many know about him. At a young age, Jason was taught to go hunting and live in the wild. His parents moved to another town when he was younger, leaving him and his brother with his Aunt Polly and Uncle Tesson. At first he was angry, but now he doesn't care. He enjoys his time by himself and being in the woods. He met Spirit at the local grocery store when he was 17, and the two started talking a lot. He learned more about her and became a friends-sorta. They shared a few things in common, like reading and animals. At an early point, he learned not to trust Soul, or Brooklyn. The friendship he shared with the Spirit strengthened when he lost his Uncle, since he trusted her enough to go and talk. Now, when hes not working, at school, or by himself, Jason is home taking care of Aunt.

Jason Harvard lives in a comfortable cabin in the woods. He lives out of town, and it takes about half an hour to get to school. On weekends or after school, he works at a nearby Auto shop. He doesn't mind late shifts, seeing as it gives him time to be alone and think.
Last edited by Sugarkitza on Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My lovely son <3 Image
Mind clicking on my child Feraligator? He could use some love and it
would be much appreciated.

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:57 am

Accepted! Welcome >:D
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:10 am

munchqueen wrote:
Accepted! Welcome >:D

Yasss
My lovely son <3 Image
Mind clicking on my child Feraligator? He could use some love and it
would be much appreciated.

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imperfect » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:14 pm

Name
Titus Peter Blackforth (Jr./the II)

Age and Grade
17 Senior

Clique/Popularity
Jock/Popular
Crush
Currently none.

Romantic Partner
Nada.

Relatives
Titus Peter Blackforth (father)
Jillian Ashley Blackforth (mother)

Personality
Unfortunately Titus is the stereotypical only child. He's a little bit conceited, kind of a narcissist, and definitely a little bit too arrogant. Despite this, he somehow manages to be a bit more accepting than people expect and he often finds himself defending the defenseless. He has the typical friend group, the ones that are all also on his football/hockey team, but he isn't always against just turning to the person next to him in class so he has someone who can listen to his complaints. Most of his life centers around school, the family business, and his sports. He might not be the kindest person, but he can certainly entertain a classroom when it comes to sassing a teacher. Maybe one day his shallow character will expand into a deeper, more understanding person. Just not today.

History
Titus doesn't have a difficult history. In fact, it should be described as an easy history. He's been doted on by both of his parents his entire life. His family moved from Chicago, Il to the middle of nowhere because his parents felt like they should get in touch with nature. They moved when Titus was 12 years old. He was put into school where he was expected to excel and his weekends were filled with tutors for both school and sports. When Titus turned 13, his father began to leave for longer periods of time, coming back with gifts and new trinkets for Titus. He had all of the new technology and soon his toys began to attract many of the school children to his home after school. Most often, when Titus came home from school he would bring home three friends with him. Eventually, he grew in popularity, but still feels left out when it comes to certain traditions of the town.

His father is often away on business, leaving Titus and his mother alone for weeks at a time. The family is by no means short on money or prestige, but the transition has been slightly awkward for them. Titus' mother has developed a love for the cold weather and he is often dragged on her hiking adventures. As of late, Titus has been feeling a bit of pressure as he is now a senior in high school and will soon be expected to become a co-CEO of his father's business. This has turned into increased tension when his father returns home as he doesn't believe Titus is taking his future career seriously enough.
Last edited by Imperfect on Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:23 am

@imperfect
Accepted, but it says the image isn't working; the name has been changed, or it has been removed. Is that just me?? :/
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imperfect » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:02 pm

Nope, it is not just you. I apologize and I'll try and update it once more to get it up.
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me