⌈ how can I ever trust that you love me? │ discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

⌈ how can I ever trust that you love me? │ discussion thread

Postby 'messy » Tue May 30, 2017 9:01 am

There is a reason this wolf pack has survived when all others have died. There is a reason this wolf pack has thrived when others have withered. There is a reason this wolf pack has succeeded when all others have failed. That reason is that the pack is based upon mating for strength, it is unheard of to mate for love.
                Generation after generation all alphas have lead the charge and mated with the strongest female in the pack. They are not necessarily the strongest in build, it could be there bloodline, or intelligence, maybe even their health. But the alpha will always mate with the strongest, it is tradition and it is that tradition that has kept the pack alive. Just because the alpha follows tradition it doesn't mean that he loves her. There has always been that special pack mate in the alpha's mind, the one he spends more time with, he tells his mate it's nothing darling I choose you. But it is never the truth, the alpha has never acted on it, just stolen secret moments with his beloved but who is to say it is just the alpha that has wondering eyes? All the males in the pack mate for strength, to have the strongest pups, to carry on the pack but just because they are completely devoted to their pack it doesn't mean that they are completely devoted to their mates, or their mates to them?
                No one has ever acted on their impulses, cheated on their mate, everyone has suffered in silence, no one has had their happy ending-the happy ending that each one of them deserves, nothing has ever happened till now that is.
                role play.

Note > if you're applying for one of the ranks that says open on the front page and someone already has please still post your form and I will choose who I think will fit the role play best c:
Last edited by 'messy on Tue May 30, 2017 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
'messy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⌈ one day we'll actually be fine│ elizabeth

Postby 'messy » Tue May 30, 2017 9:08 am

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Say hello to Elizabeth, but she finds it too much of a mouthful so prefers to be called Lizzy or Liz. She is soon to be turning four, the huntress within the pack and is happily mated to _______. The wolf is completely head over heels for the hunter, which is why she ignores his temper and hides it from the pack. Liz is one of the sweetest wolves you could meet. She is always thinking of others before herself and hates feeling that she has let someone down. You will never hear her saying anything malicious or unkind about someone no matter her personal feelings for them, Lizzy just isn't that kind of wolf. But of course she has her weaknesses, because she never wants to upset anyone the wolf will never speak her mind as she worries about upsetting a pack member. Elizabeth also has no poker face, so even though she doesn't say it you can tell what she is thinking.
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
'messy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⌈ one day we'll actually be fine│ elizabeth relationships

Postby 'messy » Tue May 30, 2017 9:10 am

elizabeth
      cassius | alpha | neutral
      The huntress holds a deep respect for her alpha, she respects the majority of his decisions and the ones she dislikes she understands the reasons for; however, she sees the way he looks at the omega and worries that this 'secret' romance could unsettle the whole pack

feodora | alpha'a mate | close friends
      Lizzy adores Feodora. They share a strong friendship and hopefully always will. She used to look forward to the hunts the two shared, sometimes they'd be the highlight of her day, but lately has begun to dread them as if anyone were to discover her mates temper it would be Feodora- Elizabeth struggles to keep things from her, Fedora can read her animate face like a book.

freki | beta | neutral
      The huntress believes the two could form a strong friendship if given the chance, but stops that idea becoming a reality as not to fuel Finnick's jealousy further. She sometimes rejects this decision

vespertine | healer | friends
      doesn't know Vesper as well as her sister, but the two are friends and do talk on a regular basis; however she sees pain in the healers eyes and worries that she needs someone

rowan | guard | neutral
      She tries to avoid the wolf as much as possibly not because she holds anything against the male, but due to his flirty tendencies and is aware these would upset Finnick.

finnick | hunter | positive/mate
      Liz absolutely adores this male and always will. She will only ever want him, contrary to what her mate believes. Lately his temper has begun to frighten her, but hasn't affect how much she cares for him.

erianthe | scout | friends
      Elizabeth has seen changes in Erianthe since mates were chosen so tries to spend a reasonable amount of time with her as it can't be easy to have to rely on a wolf who seems to have eyes for everyone

ethereal | omega | friends
      loves this wolf for that constant smile she has on her face, and the fact that she is determined to improve her skills. Liz admires this wolf and believes she deserves more than to be the constantly led on by the alpha
Last edited by 'messy on Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
'messy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⌈ how can I ever trust that you love me? │ discussion th

Postby O.G. » Tue May 30, 2017 10:10 am

photo belongs to Bine G.

name;; feodora
age;; four years
gender;; female

role;; alpha's mate

love interest;; the alpha
mate;; the alpha
pups;; highly desired
kin;; [parents] demetri, alyona [siblings] nikolai, vespertine

info;; feodora was born to be an alphess. her parents recognized this nearly upon her birth. her blood was good, her eyes were intelligent, and her movements graceful. growing up, however, feodora was humble and gracious in all of the promising praise she received from the pack. today she remains no different. her potential excited her, but only once she discovered that (alpha) was to take the place of his father did she truly swoon at the idea of becoming alphess. she fell in love with (alpha) early in her life, for love is very easy and very strong for feodora. it is so strong that, to this day, she can easily overlook other loves for the one which happened to hit her first. when she mated with (alpha) officially, feodora thought she was on cloud nine. for some time, she believed that (alpha) truly loved her and that nothing could tear them apart but...something is amiss, although feodora would never openly admit it. in fact, feodora desperately clings to the fantasy that (alpha) is as madly in love with her as she is him, but she sees the way her mate eyes (omega), one of her closest friends. this brings out feodora's possessive side. indeed, feodora can be quite irritating at times with the way she clings to (alpha), constantly reminding the pack with verbal affirmation that (alpha) is hers. although her obvious jealousy and obsessiveness could one day lead to unspeakable things, feodora is no villain. in fact, feodora is one of the most amicable, charismatic females one could ever come across. her smiles always warm and soothe the souls of her companions, and her eyes twinkle in a warm, hospitable light that welcomes all. in fact, if a stranger happened along her path, she would greet him warmly and offer him a fresh hare from the camp. although she is wont to be lead by her strong emotionality and is constantly chatting in ways that some perceive as ditzy, feodora is keenly intelligent. even better, she can help share her intelligence with others with her exceptional ability to teach. her nose is keener, her sight is better, and her hearing sharper than anyone's in the pack, so has been told, and, as a result, feodora is an adept huntress. in fact, she often accompanies elizabeth and (hunter) on hunts. however, she excludes no one and often puts her nose to good use hunting for herbs with her sister vespertine, merrily accompanies (scout) during her times of duty, and keeps up with the beta, freki. she also has a soft spot for spending her evenings wherever rowan, the guard is posted. of course, feodora spends the most of her time with her beloved (alpha), who she is currently begging for pups from, both out of desperation to regain his attention and out of a genuine desire to have a family. feodora leans on her mate quite heavily when leading the pack. of course, she could take over for (alpha) well if her were to become ill or die, but she respects his opinion greatly and concedes to his every word.
Last edited by O.G. on Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mods, please don't ban us! Me and Chibby-dono are siblings and we sometimes trade unfairly.

Formerly called I-am-CC.
O.G.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Beta // Freki

Postby fiver » Tue May 30, 2017 10:13 am

➳ name: Freki x
➳ why: name of Odin's wolf x
➳ gender: male
➳ age: five years x
➳ rank: Betax
➳ romantic role: with healer// Vespertine
➳ pelt: Dark brown with light brown and black undertonesx
➳ eye color: Amber gold x

➳ personality: The beta of the pack can be described as a
self kept wolf who is both loyal and caring for those in his pack.
Protective and kind to those around him. In the den its another story,
Despite being mated to the healer; vespertine, his heart is not
truly tied to her. His feelings for her are still there but not
in a mate to mate sort of way. Freki doesn't look to the other
fea's in the pack either more titled to a solemn heart with
no feelings of love to anyone.

Last edited by fiver on Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
fiver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Freki relationships

Postby fiver » Tue May 30, 2017 10:14 am

ImageImage

Elizabeth : ( Pos/neu )
          - The beta respects the she - wolf and her loyalty to the pack.
          Finds her sweet personality a need for the pack. Can tell she
          is very sweet. Has no eyes for her though, even being her
          favorable personality traits

Vespertine : ( neu )
          - Can tell his mate is upset about their relationship together but he
          cant help it.. He just cant bring himself to sleep next to her, to
          lay with the she wolf... Knows she has a big heart and is beautiful...
          Freki knows he should feel lucky to have the healer as his own...
          But he cant... He cant for anyone... No one has his heart... Tries to
          act like his and her relationship is solid around the others.

Cassius : ( pos )
          - Trusts his alpha with his heart, he fully respects and
          is loyal to him and also sees him as a friend. He truly wishes
          to do best for the alpha and help him in anyway he needs.

Feodora : ( neg )
          - The beta fears if not tries to avoid the she wolf at
          most cases. He does so respectfully but knows the females
          hate for him being Vespertine is her sister... Understands
          why and doesn't blame her but the she wolf has to at least
          notice he doesn't look to another right? Respects her as a
          wolf but doesn't try to conversation with her much or take
          time in her presence.

Finnick : ( neu )
          - Can tell the male watches him closely which leads
          him to jump to conclusions possibly. Isn't afraid to defend
          his ground around the other male. Perhaps its a unstable
          bond with his mate that leads him to watch him around
          his mate, perhaps he doesn't see the lack of interest for any female in the pack...

Erianthe : ( pos )
          - Considers her as a friend and respects her position
          as well. Often likes to speak with her about daily matters,
          feels the she wolf is kind and a nice asset to the pack and
          is mated to Rowan, another well respected wolf in the pack.

Rowan : ( neu/possible neg )
          - The wolf is a very loyal wolf, taking the position as
          the guard of the pack is no position to take lightly. But,
          his flirt with most females can be troublesome as well as
          his temper. Can see the temper and the aftermath causing
          trouble in the future for him and the pack being Freki has
          no tolerance for petty tantrums.

Ethereal : ( neu )
          - Doesn't know much of the omega of the pack but
          knows her no filter can cause issues. She is a nice
          reminder of the pack that even her lower rank doesn't
          stop her from accomplishing like any other wolf under
          Cassius's reign though of course.
Last edited by fiver on Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
fiver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby niko. » Tue May 30, 2017 10:23 am

╔═════════════╗

ᴀʟʟ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ
name; Erianthe (sweet flower)
age; 3.5 years
gender; Female
rank; Scout
ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ʟᴏᴏᴋ
size; Large
scars; None
scent; Dust
ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
mate; Rowan
pups; None [wishes to mate this mating season]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

ᴇɴɢʀᴀᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ
+ traits; Caring, Selfless, Generous, Determined
− traits; Self consious, Sensitive, Jealous, Cynical
history; Ever since she had become mates with
Rowan, she had become self consious
and cynical. His flirting with others made her
feel like she wasnt good enough for him. She also
became jealous, as she felt he didnt love
her wholeheartedly. Trying her best to love him
As if he
visually loved her a lot, she tried to act like
everything was alright.

ɪ ᴀᴍ sᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ
strength; 4/10
defense; 1/10
speed; 9/10
hunting; 5/10
intelligence; 8/10
stamina; 7/10
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═════════════╝
Last edited by niko. on Tue May 30, 2017 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
niko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby niko. » Tue May 30, 2017 10:23 am

Relations
Key; ♡♡ lovers, ♡ crush, ◇ possible crush, ++ best friends, + friends, ♤ respected, ♧ liked, ^ acquaintances, ? strangers, v disliked, × enemy

E R I A N T H E
cassius (alpha male) - ♤♧ though erianthe respects him truly and deeply, she does not regard him as a friend. he may be intelligent and bold, but his dominance intimidates erianthe. she will speak to him, and is completely loyal to him, however she tries to avoid him whenever possible.

feodora (alpha female) - ♤v even though the scout respects her, feodora intimidates her, more so, than cassius. her possesive and clingy nature repels the fae from her- even if erianthe can understand why. though erianthe knows there is a friendly side to feodora, she feels as if there is a little more of a hostile nature behind it. she appreciates her tagging along during her duties, though. occasionally, the fae notices that rowan seems more tense around her. sometimes it leaves her wondering...

freki (beta) - ♤+ erianthe enjoys freki's presence. he is certainly kind and caring towards her and everyone around. she respects his position in formal matters, but in daily pack life she likes to refer to him as her friend.

vespertine (healer) - ♤♤♧ erianthe respects vesper's rank more than even cassius'! she believes that vesper does her job very well. she loves vesper's personality and values, but she does notice something.. the healer seems to have a little bit of a.. thing.. for her mate. this little detail is like an itch in erianthe's side whenever she is speaking to vesper. it bothers her, but when she sees it she attempts to ignore it in order to preserve her relationship with vesper. besides- if she lashed out, rowan would probably hate her more than he probably does already! the thought keeps erianthe in check.

rowan (guard) - ♡♡♡ the scout loves him with all of her heart- but does he the same? she doubts it. ever since he became all flirty with the other faes in the pack, she became jealous and cynical with everyone. erianthe tries to ignore it, but behind closed doors she has to let out all of the anger and sadness that builds during the day. she cannot stand seeing him in love with anyone but herself. his wandering eyes have made erianthe irritable and paranoid about others in the pack. she can see that he loves her- but to an extent- unlike whereas she loves him to no bounds. sometimes, when she catches him, she will either scold him or purposefully ignore him for a long time- depending on what her mood is.

finnick (hunter) - ♧ erianthe likes finnick's personality- the one she sees. she sees him as being enthusiastic and generous. she wishes that rowan loved her as much as he loved liz.

elizabeth (huntress) - + the fae enjoys liz's company- she finds liz to be incredibly sweet. she loves when lizzy hangs out with her- which she has done unusually a lot lately. however, the scout is pleased by her comforting presence. sometimes, she wishes to fully express her frustration on the matter of her mate to liz, as she trusts her quite a bit.

ethereal (omega) - ++ erianthe absolutely loves having ethereal as her best friend! she adores the positive mood that she gives off, even if she can be a bit clumsy sometimes. the fae finds her jokes always funny and, more so, her straightfoward tendencies. she likes napping with her, and even defends her on occasion. erianthe would lay down her life for ethereal. the fae somewhat supports her crush on cassius, as she somewhat believes that feodora is incapable of the position. she cares undyingly for her.

(erianthe's cynical side shows in some of these hehe)
Last edited by niko. on Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:38 pm, edited 6 times in total.
niko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby O.G. » Tue May 30, 2017 10:27 am

..Cᴀssɪᴜs ; Feodora is Cassius' life partner. Or, at least, that was the terms of agreement to their being mated. Recently, Feodora is beginning to suspicion that Cassius regrets those terms, and it breaks her loving heart more than he could ever know. Cassius was her first love, and he still is. Every decision she makes is with him in mind, and every glance his way is adoring. She respects Cassius in only the way a lover and best friend could and would take her own life before seeing him in harms way. Her relationship with him is romantically positive.

..Fʀᴇᴋɪ ; There was a time when Feodora favored, respected, and enjoyed her pack's beta. However, that changed when Vespertine began to come to her, tears in her eyes and despair hot on her breath, and to tell her the truth about Freki's disinterest in her. Feodora has been angry towards him ever since, and never before has she disliked another wolf so fervently. What is not to love about her sister? What kind of cold heart could Freki possibly have to dismiss the wonderful, irreplaceable Vespertine? However, perhaps more than anyone else in the pack, Feodora knows how to keep peace and so says little to Freki over the matter. In fact, as far as Freki is most likely concerned, they are mutually respecting friends. Feodora's relationship with Freki is circumstantially negative.

..Vᴇsᴘᴇʀᴛɪɴᴇ ; Vespertine, the beloved sister. Indeed, Feodora loves her sister in every way a good sibling should. Feodora could not esteem her sister more highly. The female is smart, loyal, resourceful, and talented in Feodora's eyes. However, while she feels her own world falling apart, she knows that Vespertine's really is. Feodora has become fiercely protective over her sister as a result, and she keeps a keen eye on her sister's mate to make sure that he will not step out of line any farther than he already has. Although Feodora mourns in her own misfortunes, she has the selflessness to mourn for her sister's as well, and is thus especially attentive to her. Anything she can do to make Vespertine feel better will likely be done, which is one reason for her keeping her own sorrows secret from her sister. All she wants is to see Vespertine smile genuinely again, and when she does, Feodora wants it to stay that way. Feodora's relationship with Vespertine is strongly positive.

..Rᴏᴡᴀɴ ; Unbeknownst to Feodora, Rowan has always been her second love. If only she had been acquainted with him before Cassius, then perhaps Rowan could have been her first. However, blinded by her strong feelings for her alpha and mate, Feodora is unaware of her truest feelings for Rowan, as well as his feelings for her. But he is charming. And handsome. And pleasant to be around. In fact, besides Cassius and Vespertine, Rowan is her favorite wolf to be around, and she makes arrangements to accompany him often. Perhaps one day she will catch on to her love for Rowan, perhaps never, and perhaps too late. For now, however, Feodora's relationship with Rowan is friendly positive.

..Fɪɴɴɪᴄᴋ ; What a wonderful young male Finnick is, and intelligent too. Feodora finds Finnick an absolutely fantastic pack member in every way. She loves his enthusiastic nature, his gung-ho attitude, and his courageous spirit. She also admires the way he cares for his mate, the huntress, so deeply. She hopes that there is never anything to drive a rift between the two love birds. However, there are times when Feodora senses a level of stress, or distress, from her friend Finnick, and, being the helper that she is, she deeply desires to discover its source. Perhaps one day she will inquire about it, as there is nothing she would enjoy more than helping out a loyal pack mate and good friend. Feodora's relationship with Finnick is friendly positive.

..Eʟɪᴢᴀʙᴇᴛʜ ; Elizabeth is such a gem, Feodora cannot help but think. She is a true sweetheart and peacekeeper, and Feodora very much enjoys keeping company with a wolf of such similar temperament as her own. Elizabeth is an exemplary huntress with an exemplary mate in Feodora's eyes, and she finds herself wishing Elizabeth good luck everyday. With Elizabeth's sweet, withheld disposition, however, comes something which concerns Feodora. She sees frequent, great trouble in Elizabeth's emotions' only outlet--her animate face. Now, what could possibly trouble such a sweet, mild-tempered female? It is also quite strange that her seemingly outstanding mate shows signs of similar tumult. Perhaps they want pups but cannot conceive? Whatever their problems, Feodora is equally as interested in approaching Elizabeth over them as she is Finnick, despite fleeting feelings of jealousness of their strong relationship. Feodora's relationship with Elizabeth is friendly positive.

..Eʀɪᴀɴᴛʜᴇ ; Erianthe is a hard wolf for Feodora to connect with, despite her greatest and most genuine efforts. Erianthe seems very closed off, reserved, and possibly disinterested. Feodora believes that Erianthe is holding herself back and wishes to help her blossom into her best self, whatever that may be. However, Erianthe makes that difficult, but Feodora is not one to give up on a pack mate. So long as there is hope, Feodora will fight for Erianthe, and, until then, until Erianthe opens up to a friendship and her own potential, Feodora will continue trying for her respected scout. Feodora's relationship with Erianthe is tentatively positive.

..Eᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴀʟ ; Ethereal and Feodora have been best friends since pup hood, and their bond seems unbreakable. Feodora has always been intrigued by Ethereal's shy yet opinionated nature, and she laughs every time the usually timid wolf becomes feisty when comfortable. However, times are becoming different as of late, as are relationships. Feodora's loyalty and love are beginning to be tested. Though she always defends Ethereal when her dearest mate attacks her cruelly, she is beginning to become suspicious that his hatred and her hatred are nothing more than acts in which to fool her and the pack. Feodora desperately tries to disbelieve her paranoid thoughts, but she sees the way Cassius looks at Ethereal when no one is looking. Feodora is on the brink of devastation and on the brink of being forced to choose a side, Ethereal's or her own. As a result, Feodora's relationship with Ethereal has become suspicious/friendly positive.
Last edited by O.G. on Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mods, please don't ban us! Me and Chibby-dono are siblings and we sometimes trade unfairly.

Formerly called I-am-CC.
O.G.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♝♗ ROWAN ── The Guard

Postby nocturna. » Tue May 30, 2017 10:49 am

░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

Pronunciation:: "Row - ahn"
Nickname:: 'Ro'
Role:: 'the guard'

Build:: Rowan is not the biggest wolf out there, but he is
certainly among the larger ones. He is tall and powerfully built with large chest, neck and
shoulder muscles. They can be seen easily when he is in movement, but when still, he
looks like just a "big-boned" wolf. His limbs are long and thick, ending with large paws.
Pelt:: undertones of cream,
with blondes, golds and browns running
along his shoulders and back
Eyes:: golden
Scars:: none to note

+ PT's:: thoughtful | protective | sensitive
- PT's:: temperamental | cautious | untrusting
Digging Deeper:: Normally, Rowan is a bit of a "laid-back" wolf,
as not many things excite him. Despite his 'big brute' appearance, he is rather intelligent.
He can often be seen walking alone, full of bravado. Rowan has also been known as quite the
ladies' wolf in the past and can be a big flirt at times. The brute is also known to have a bit of
a temper. When he is set off, he becomes very unpredictable in his actions and/or words.
But overall, it can be hard to read this wolf; As he tends to keep many of his feelings inside.
Crush:: few potential interests; Rowan's eyes wander often.
He hopes that his many flirtations cover his admiration for the Alphess...
Mate:: Erianthe - 'the scout'
At first glance, one would think this pairing would be quite odd. But, Erianthe keeps Rowan's
unruly nature in check; they tend to be the perfect balance of wild and tame. The two get
along for the most part, and Rowan does to some extent 'love' her.
Pups:: Eh...
Kin:: one living sister; Nakita
(location unknown)

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░
Last edited by nocturna. on Wed May 31, 2017 11:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me