❛ LABYRINTH ❜ ║ FORMS & DISCUSSION

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

❛ LABYRINTH ❜ ║ FORMS & DISCUSSION

Postby passione » Tue May 23, 2017 7:16 pm

CREATE YOUR OWN FORMS
I don't expect spectacular coding, but try your best to make your forms neat and organized.

required:

—full name
—age (17 - 21)
—personality
—number
—height
—a face claim
—strengths
—weaknesses

optional:

—family history
—name meanings
—romantic orient.
—sexual orient.
—theme songs
—voice claims
—crushes
—other

do's & don'ts
do realistically portray feelings of fear and desolation within the labyrinth.
don't bombard your character with mental illnesses & make them significant.

do make your character unique with names or personality traits
don't make your character a mary/gary sue.

do give your character their talents and strengths
don't make them flawless and extremely captivating to every other character.

do respect roleplayers and provide constructive criticism when asked.
don't bash or discriminate against characters because of certain traits. (oops)
Last edited by passione on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:30 pm, edited 21 times in total.
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─── ❛ MAIN THREAD ❜

Postby passione » Tue May 23, 2017 7:17 pm

██░░░
██░░░
██░░░
██░░░
██░░░
██░░░
██░░░
██░░░
██░░░
██░░░
██░░░
██░░░
Last edited by passione on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:31 pm, edited 13 times in total.
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ ── YOU'LL INVEST YOURSELF IN ME

┌───────────────┐

terrance odrezad elwyn ║ forty-four ║ male ║ the
mastermind ║ heterosexual/romantic ║ 6'4" ║ au
burn hair ║ green eyes ║ ex-wife; jophiel-sveihyl
de geira ║ crush; alta coy ║ fc. david boreanaz ║
chaotic evil ║ enneagram; individualist ║ theme;
honey, this mirror isn't big enough for the two of
us [] ║ terrance is upright the worst human bei
ng to ever walk the earth. he is extremely sexist,
treating his coordinator, alta coy, like absolute t
rash, even if he finds her attractive. (someone pl
ease fix this man's taste in women, he needs seri
ous help.) terrance is cynical and abrasive, rathe
r selfish as well. he only cares for his own beliefs
and own needs, believing that freedom is someth
ing that must be earned, and no one should have
it at a default, and that is why he built the labyri
nth in the first place. so he could see who was w
orthy. terrance strongly believes that the whole
world is his lab rat, and as long as he's more int
elligent, he stands above the rest of the world.

└───────────────┘
Last edited by passione on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:31 pm, edited 23 times in total.
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─── ❛ OH CHILD. ARE YOU LOST? ❜ ♥ ♥ ♥

┌──────────────────┐

BASIC INFORMATION
jophiel-sveihylde geira ║ forty-five ║ the martyr ║ female
aromantic ║ bisexual ║ blonde hair ║ pale green eyes ║ 5'8"
fc. samantha smith ║ rebel moral ║ enneagram; peacemaker
theme; heartache— undertale ost [ ]

└──────────────────┘

Image⠀⠀⠀

┌──────────────────┐

PERSONALITY
Jophiel is kindhearted and ambitious. Once she sets her
mind to something, there's no turning back. She's loving to
everyone who has been kind to her, and absolutely adores
her daughter, who she put every last grain of effort into
raising. Jophiel would die for the cause of saving lives
even as she knows they are only in danger because of her
ex husband. She is naturally a motherly figure, and since
terrance had been abusive to her, and her daughter, she
resents him, and would do anything to put him behind
bars. Although Jophiel has never personally met Number
Zero (Cyprian Winters), Jophiel speaks of him as a poor
soul, and thinks of him as the son she never had. Jophiel
is independent, strong, and hardheaded.

└──────────────────┘

Last edited by passione on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❆ ─── ❛ I SURRENDER EVERY DREAM! ❜

Postby passione » Tue May 23, 2017 7:19 pm

┌───────────────┐

amelia skadis elwyn ║ goes by meli ║ nineteen ║ fe
male ║ biromantic/bisexual ║ number four ║ 5'10"
║ auburn hair ║ grass green eyes ║ wings tattoo ac
ross back ║ fc. crystal reed ║ fast runner, very agile,
analytical and a quick thinker ║ poor stamina, poor
upper body strength, really can't control her temper.
║ amelia has an intricate and analytical mindset. she
assesses situations quickly and with ease, and is a y
oung adult who is ambitious and perserverent. howe
ver, her hardheadedness comes with an exaggerated
set of emotions, and amelia never fails to act overdr
amatic in any given situation. ║ amelia has always d
epended on her mother for love and support as whe
n she was young, her father was negligent and abusi
ve, verbally and physically. terrance has always put
money before family because jophiel bore a daughte
r for him instead of a son. amelia's parents divorced
after they were notified on "number zero". terrance
ended up throwing his daughter into the labyrinth b
ecause she had tried to expose his plans to the poli
ce. ║ amelia = defender, skadis = a variation of the
name skadi, belonging to the norse goddess of ice.

└───────────────┘

theme; surrender the night— my chemical romance [ ]⠀ ⠀
Last edited by passione on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:31 pm, edited 19 times in total.
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Is that justice or vengeance I'm looking for?

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue May 23, 2017 7:52 pm

ALASTAIR WINTERS
Name meaning- "Defender of mankind."

A lawyer searching for justice.
He's been searching so long,
he doesn't know if it's justice or vengeance he's looking for anymore.

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Ex-Wife: Alta Coy

Height: 6'2"
Voice Type: Bass

Position: Crown Attorney
Morality: Rebel Impure
Enneagram: "Challenger"

Appearance
Alastair never seems to smile. His typical facial expressions range from unhappy to furious. He has dark brown hair, and it's never tidy. Despite his athletic and muscular stature, Alastair has horrible health. He's constantly tired, or he's suffering from terrible allergies, or he has a headache. He has permanent crease marks from stress etched on his face. His green eyes are always sharp with the restless anger that dictates his life.
Alastair has a very deep, booming voice. He is constantly raising his voice and yelling. His natural tone always sounds angry, or irritable at the very least.

Personality
Alastair is always grumpy, and always in a bad mood. He's overprotective of his daughter, and doesn't allow her to go anywhere except school without his supervision. He has a ridiculous anger problem made worse by his inability to accept defeat. He is completely obsessed with punishing the crooks who took his son, and he refuses to even take a break. Alastair would rather die ripping apart those imbeciles with his bare hands. He keeps insisting he's working towards achieving justice, but he's not sure what he wants anymore. Justice... or vengeance?

Strengths and Weaknesses
On a fundamental level, Alastair has good strength and endurance. However, his ridiculous persistence leads to constant sleep deprivation, which causes his terrible health. His stubbornness is unrivaled, and he refuses to listen to reason. In his own way, he's emotionally weak. He cannot handle loss.

Family History
Alastair had a good childhood, but it ended when he became a father at twenty-one. His girlfriend dropped out of school because of the baby. He felt like he ruined her life because she would never complete college, and her parents were thoroughly disappointed. Even though Atalanta herself didn't much care for education or parents, Alastair still felt tremendously guilty. All through university, he balanced school, career, and family, promising he wouldn't mess up anything else. Fortunately, his caring parents were there to support the new family. They also played a major role in taking care of the children.
Alastair's parents passed away when he was a young adult. They had been driving to the airport for a vacation, and they were killed by a drunk driver who fled the scene. Alastair felt guilty for their deaths ever since, mostly because he survived. He had been completing his final year of law school at the time. His remorse quickly turned to anger, and he vowed to punish whoever killed his parents. Unfortunately for his plans, the accused was tried and convicted without his help. Alastair still feels like a failure for not personally avenging his parents. He wish he had been the lawyer who put their killer in jail.
He married his girlfriend after this ordeal was over. They had been living together ever since she dropped out of school, and her parents refused to support her. He tried to settle down, but the peace never lasted long. Cyprian disappeared one day, and Alastair never saw his son again. He broke down upon receiving the news of Cyprian's death. Seeing his tears, Atalanta left him in disgust. Alastair has raised his daughter alone since his wife walked away. He feels like his only purpose left in life is to bring justice for his son, while making sure nothing like this happens again. Especially not to his daughter.
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Sat May 27, 2017 10:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

You can't talk to me like that! I'm a woman!

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue May 23, 2017 8:13 pm

ATALANTA “ALTA COY
Name meaning- "High-pitched."

A coordinator who helps think of horrible schemes.
She's sure the female experiments will break down quickly,
since they won't have access to makeup.

Crush: Terrance Elwyn

Height: 5'5"
Voice Type: Soprano

Position: Coordinator
Morality: Social Evil
Enneagram: "Individualist"

Appearance
Atalanta has a slender frame and delicate bones. Her curvy physique can be described with words like "hourglass figure" and "S-shape". She has absolutely no muscle; her long nails are the only dangerous thing about her. Her hair is golden blonde, and her eyes are silver-blue. She has a light tan with no blemishes on her skin. Atalanta always wears a dress, but no high heels. She wants to be even smaller.
She has an extremely high-pitched voice. She was lead soprano in high school choir, and always got primary roles in school musicals. When she speaks, it's extremely quiet and soft. Her voice could fill up a room if she wanted, but she refuses. She wants to sound shy and weak.

Personality
Atalanta is an abomination to the female gender. She is sexist against herself, and has very clear ideas about how men and women ought to behave. She even left her husband, since he showed emotion. Atalanta believes herself to be a shining exemplar of how women should act. She has known Terrance as a colleague, even while she was married to Alastair. Atalanta always found him attractive and a 'proper man'. Now she is constantly comparing him to Alastair, and mentally remarking how much better he is.
She behaves like she's sweet, but helpless and timid. However, she is a master of deception. Fake smiles are her greatest talent. Alta is truly a malicious woman, capable of betraying people at their most vulnerable moments. She hates everyone who deviates from her strict gender roles. Atalanta can't wait to watch them suffer.

Strengths and Weaknesses
Atalanta is naturally horribly weak. However, she makes no effort to gain strength. She thinks being physically weak is ideal for the entire female gender, and she believes all stronger women envy her frail body. Alta is surprisingly fast on her feet, but she has never revealed this strength. She purposely runs slowly just to make herself look incompetent.

Family History
Atalanta's parents were loving and caring. Both her mother and father worked to support the family, and they had equal share of the chores. However, Atalanta hated them passionately. She would make up horrible stories to share with her friends about her "abusive parents". She fantasized about being a princess, lounging in a palace paid for by her rich and powerful husband. She found school easy, but she purposely did poorly. She hated the girls who did well in school. Atalanta would find ways to make their life horrible. She would hide or rearrange their homework. She would even replace their work with plagiarized assignments so they would be suspended.
In high school, she met Alastair, an older student. He was quarterback of the football team. Atalanta caught his eye, and eventually he asked her out. Their relationship didn't end quickly like most high school couples. It was Atalanta's education that ended, since she dropped out of school to support a baby. Her parents were disappointed, but offered to help. Atalanta ignored them. She went crying to Alastair, saying her parents had disowned her from the family. From that point on, she lived with Alastair's parents, who helped raise the children.
By the time Alastair actually married her, Alta had already met her colleague Terrance. She constantly flirted with him behind Alastair's back. She even tricked her own son, so he would be captured for their inhumane experiments. Alastair broke down when he learned about Cyprian's 'death'. However, Alta and Terrance knew the truth. Alta was overjoyed to leave Alastair, with a parting remark about his 'unmanly tears'. She has been working with Terrance ever since.
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Sat May 27, 2017 1:49 pm, edited 7 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Leave. Now.

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue May 23, 2017 8:14 pm

CYPRIAN WINTERS
Name meaning- "From the island."

Number Zero.
The experiment before the Thirteen, long forgotten by time.
Originally thought to be deceased.

Crush: N/A

Height: 6'2"
Voice Type: Bass

Position: Number Zero
Morality: Chaotic Moral
Enneagram: "Enthusiast"

Appearance
Cyprian resembles his father. He has a strong jawline and athletic physique, although he's not as naturally muscular as Alastair. Similarly to his dad, he never seems to smile. His eyes are more green than blue, but his mother's influence is there. He also has blonde hair like Atalanta, but his is slightly darker. At first glance he appears normal, but Terrance has experimented heavily on him. The results could not be shown to the public, so the scientists faked his death. He is treated similarly to the other mutant beasts designed to terrorize the Thirteen now.
His voice is very deep and gruff like his father's, but there is a scratchy and inhuman quality to it. The horrible overtones resemble the terrifying noises of other mutants. Cyprian hates talking because of this.

Personality
Cyprian pretty much hates everyone. He's constantly treated like the other mutant creatures, and it's incredibly dehumanizing. He always had a temper, but his anger problems are much worse after his long experience in the laboratory. In a blind rage, he lashes out at everybody around him. Then he regrets it once he calms down. He regrets it deeply, and worst of all, he gets rewarded instead of punished for violence. It makes his guilt a thousand times worse.
He doesn't truly want to hurt people, except those who devote their lives to hurting others. Cyprian hates when innocent people are being harmed. It ticks him off more than anything, and he would rather die than be a bystander. He wants to do the right thing for once.

Strengths and Weaknesses
Cyprian always had great physical power and endurance. He is even more tough thanks to Terrance's experients, but unfortunately he's many times more destructive. His biggest struggle is controlling his strength. He also isn't very intelligent, and he's barely literate. He has to be spoken to with simple words.

Family History
Cyprian was mostly raised by his grandparents and mother. When nobody was around, Atalanta's personality would change dramatically. She blamed Cyprian for everything, which made him feel constantly guilty. He gradually developed a strong hatred for Atalanta. At the same time, he also developed a certain hatred for himself. He only felt truly comfortable around his younger sister Cyrena, since he distrusted adults.
He was taken away from his family at the age of twelve. Terrance experimented extensively on him, further worsening Cyprian's hatred of adults. The experiments ended disastrously and the boy was turned into a mutant. The results were so terrible, Terrance told everyone Cyprian had died. When the scientist was fired, he took his first experiment with him, and later renamed the boy "Number Zero".
Cyprian refers to himself as Zero now. He doesn't even remember his name. His memories are very blurry, except the horrific experiences of the laboratories, which stand out clearly in his mind. He often has fits of rage trying to remember who he is, or rather, who he used to be.
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Sat May 27, 2017 11:38 am, edited 7 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dad, seriously?

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue May 23, 2017 8:24 pm

CYRENA WINTERS
Name meaning- "Princess."

A high school student enrolled in law, psychology, sociology...
She's determined to find out exactly what happened to her brother,
and stop it from ever happening again.

Sexuality: Heteroflexible

Height: 5'6"
Voice Type: Mezzo-soprano

Position: High School Junior
Morality: Rebel Moral
Enneagram: "Investigator"

Appearance
Cyrena has wavy light brown hair and greenish-blue eyes. She is built more like her mother, and she hates it. She's very skinny and can't seem to gain muscle despite her efforts. Her figure was once childlike, but she is now developing a curvy physique. Cyrena despises her delicate frame and small bones. The main reason being, she was cut from the football team. She just wanted to play football like her dad.
Cyrena's voice isn't as high-pitched as her mother's, much to her relief. Her voice is rather loud, but it has a rather pleasant tone. She actually has an extensive vocal range, and a great singing voice. In choir, she was nominated to be lead soprano. She instead decided to sing alto because she hates high notes. She wants to sing contralto, but she struggles with the lowest notes.

Personality
Cyrena acts more like her father than her mother. She has her own struggles with anger management and stubbornness. Although she isn't as extreme as Alastair, she does have her own issues. She believes Alastair is the baby of the family. Cyrena tries to behave like his mother, since she doesn't consider her father capable of taking care of himself. She feels responsible over everyone. Cyrena is extremely opinionated, and doesn't hold her tongue unless the situation is dangerous. However, she tends to overestimate her own power.

Strengths and Weaknesses
Cyrena is just as stubborn as her father. She loves school, even though her hard work only produces mediocre marks. She's involved heavily in music and leadership. She does many sports, and she's captain of the soccer team. Her speed, agility, and endurance make her an excellent player. She also wanted to play football like her father, but she didn't make the team. She wasn't strong enough. Her physical strength is so bad, she needs help opening jars. Cyrena has always worked hard to build muscle, but it still hasn't worked. She refuses to give up and she's still trying.

Family History
Cyrena has a poor memory of her brother. Alastair always talks about him, so she knows about him. However, her own memories are blurry because she was six years old when he disappeared. Cyrena's childhood was rather bland after her grandparents' deaths. She felt like she needed to grow up too soon, and become her father's caretaker.
She takes after Alastair. She's involved in her school's law classes, and she wants to become a lawyer just like dad. She thinks she could make a more successful lawyer, because she would balance her life more effectively.
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Sat May 27, 2017 1:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

How come there are no flowers in here? I should fix that!

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue May 23, 2017 8:26 pm

BLYTHE KALE
Name meaning- "Carefree and happy."

Number Two.
Most people look at that number and see 'second place'.
Not Blythe. He sees a second chance.

Sexuality: Pansexual

Height: 5'7"
Voice Type: Countertenor

Position: Number Two
Morality: Lawful Good
Enneagram: "Helper"

Appearance
Blythe has a very soft, youthful appearance. His physique is average with barely any muscle. He is small and slender, with tiny hands and feet, but he's not bony. He's just very huggable. His brown hair is straight and cut neatly, and he has bright green eyes. Light, youthful freckles dot his cheeks and the bridge of his nose. He always has a ridiculous smile on his face.
Blythe has a rather high pitched voice, with a sweet and bright tone. He's said to sound like a cheerful bird. Even when you can't see his face, you can hear the smile in his voice.

Personality
Blythe loves everyone. He's a sweet little ray of sunshine, and he wants to bring happiness to the lives of all people. He sees the best in everybody, no matter how intimidating they seem. When Blythe sees someone who looks lonely, or someone who doesn't have many friends, he makes a personal mission to befriend that person. He never gives up on a person, no matter how much they hurt him. He gets attached easily. Blythe is very expressive, being taught to never hide his emotions. He is a sensitive and compassionate little boy. However, his empathy is so strong that he often neglects his own well-being to take care of others. He's easily affected by other people's feelings, and very easy to manipulate. Blythe trusts and loves unconditionally, which is both his greatest strength and greatest flaw.

Strengths and Weaknesses
Blythe's trick to survival lies in his eternal optimism. Physically he is frail, with a significant lack of strength. He's quite agile and light on his feet. Generally he isn't the most athletic or toughest person, but he makes up for it with spirit. His undying hope can get him through anything.

Family History
Blythe was raised in a loving community. Both his parents were nurturing and kind, and they taught him it was alright to express his emotions. They would never tell him anything like, "big boys don't cry". He was friendly with everyone at school, but his closest friends were usually female. Although Blythe loved everyone, he found it easier to relate to girls because they were better at talking about feelings. From them, he learned to be emotionally strong so he could help others best in their time of need.
He thought his small neighborhood was always safe. However, he was kidnapped by one of Terrance's colleagues when he was walking home one night. Blythe isn't sure what will happen from now, but he has faith he's not alone here, and everybody will get out safely.
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Sat May 27, 2017 2:25 pm, edited 5 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me