The Reunion - Characters and Discussion.

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

The Reunion - Characters and Discussion.

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:07 am

Post characters and other OOC here!

You may use your own form, as long as everything below is included.

Full Name:
Nickname (if any):
Age (23-24):
Sexuality:
Nationality:
Appearance (realistic image, or description):
Personality (at least 3-4 sentences):
Cabin:
Room:
Role:
Other:

Notes:
- Characters must be either 23 or 24.
- Reservations last for 24 hours, then I'm opening the place back up.
- If there's something to change in your form, then I'll PM you about it. If you don't make the change within 24 hours, then the place will open back up again.
- Fill in the personality and bio with actual sentences, not just a few words. No first-person either, please.
- Cabins are: Owl, Raven, Starling and Dove. Room numbers are from 1-4.
- Make sure you have read the general plot before posting anything.
- Interact with other people outside of the couple your character is in!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chester McKinley

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:11 am

Full Name: Chester McKinley.
Nickname: Chess, Chester.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Sexuality: Homosexual.
Nationality: Half-Irish, half-American.

Personality: Chester is something of a perfectionist, and will absolutely refuse to leave anything until it meets his standards - this, however, is likely because his parents often compared and pitted him and his siblings against each other. He's a natural leader, but will be controlling because of his perfectionist nature. He is also very organised, and even keeps a note on where his friends tend to leave the things they lose the most so that these things can be found more quickly. When he's not stressing over something, then he is really fun to be around, and is generally rather friendly to everyone. He's very social, confident and outgoing. However, he does shut most people out to keep them at a distance, and will always pretend that nothing is wrong, even if he is clearly falling apart.

Bio: Chester lived in Ireland for the first 12 years of his life, then moved to America with his family. He has three siblings, two younger and one older, and his parents pitted them all against one another in pretty much everything. He took to dance at the age of 14, though he pretended to other people that it was a 'way to meet girls'. He's particularly good at tap, lyrical/contemporary and jazz. He's not just a performer either, he loves physics as well, and he really hates it when people ask him 'do you prefer physics or dance?', as he loves both equally. He used to play viola, and was actually rather good. However, during 8th grade, he was part of a school concert, and halfway through his piece, he completely messed up, freaked out and had never been more embarrassed or upset in his life. He hasn't touched another instrument since then either, and will not talk about the incident to anyone ever. Chester also owns a cream-and-brown corn snake named Kevin, who he loves very much.
Since breaking up with musician, he's remained single, convincing himself that he's just going to focus on his own career now.

Occupation: He now teaches dance classes in his home city, and runs a 'Summer Dance Camp' over the summer break. He's done a few professional dance productions as well.
Cabin: Owl.
Room: 1.
Role: Couple 1 - Guy 2.

Other: N/A.
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Reunion - Characters and Discussion.

Postby Soul_Eater. » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:45 pm

Full Name: Emma Bay
Nickname (if any): Em
Pronouns: Her/she
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Nationality: English
Appearance: Will be seen once image is put in
Personality: Emma loves being around her friends. She gets scared easily when on her own, so she likes to be with one person at all times except when she's showing, bathing, or sleeping. Other than that she is kind, sweet, gentle, and considerate. She really cares about her friends, and hates seeing them upset.
Cabin: 3
Room: 2
Role: The actress (Couple 8)
Other: None
Last edited by Soul_Eater. on Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Soul_Eater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Couple 7 (The Girl)

Postby summerxstars » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:25 am

Full Name: Celeste Gray Locke
Nickname (if any): She doesn't honestly have one anymore.
Age (23-24): 23
Pronouns: She/her
Sexuality: Straight
Nationality: English/British
Personality (at least 3-4 sentences): She is still polite, calm, and thoughtful towards others. Though, she gets upset extremely easy. She finds herself crying often out of guilt. She wants to apologize though knows well no one would accept which she doesn't blame anyone for. She wishes people understood that it was a long time ago and people change but, she finds herself miserably thinking about how bad that'd go.
Occupation: She works doing what she loves. She has become a vet treating animals. Since, it relaxes her that she can save something even if it isn't her she's saving.
Cabin: Starling
Room: 3
Role: Couple 7 (The Girl)
Other: N/A
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Luo Chen.

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:00 am

Full Name: Luo Chen.
Nickname: Luo.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Nationality: Chinese, born in Hangzhou.

Personality: Luo is generally a friendly person, but he isn't much of a talker, however, he is in no way shy. He will quickly get annoyed with anyone that makes insensitive comments towards him, or if they just won't leave him alone. Additionally, if he isn't fond of a person, he will make that clear towards them. He can be judgmental towards other people as well, and first impressions definitely matter. He doesn't like to open up about himself at all, and is therefore very secretive - but incredibly trustworthy and loyal to those that he becomes friends with. He definitely has a protective side to him, and will defend anyone that he is close to, no matter what the situation. He does tend to react fast, if sometimes without thinking - surprisingly, this has helped him more than it has hurt him.

Bio: Luo lived in Hangzhou with his parents up until the age of 15, when his father got an unmissable business opportunity, and so they ended up moving for said opportunity. Initially, he was not entirely keen with being uprooted to go to a place where he only vaguely knew the language. Still, that didn't stop him from trying, and did eventually settle into Montrose Academy, turning to art as a way to help himself out. Luo is now fluent in English, and his native language, Mandarin Chinese. Since graduating, he took to doing a lot of volunteer work around the town, including painting a mural on the side of the community center. He wasn't too pleased with having to work with Rebel, especially as he didn't really like him to start with anyway. However, he was not going to let his dislike get in the way of pulling his former classmate out of the way of an oncoming car. Since becoming friends with them, Luo has also developed a crush on him, but he has decided to keep this quiet.

Occupation: He now works with young people who are in a juvenile detention center, helping them to use art as a way of expression.
Cabin: Dove.
Room: 1.
Role: Couple 3 - Guy 2.

Other: He is terrified of heights, and is allergic to almonds. He also has a love for history and archaeology.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rome | couple 3

Postby dumbfounded » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:41 am

┌───────────────────────────┐

i. romeo (rome) katō ii. twenty-four. iii. couple 3. iv. homosexual. v. raven (room 1)
rome is hard to understand as a person. his personality is a weird mix of traits
that build up to make a hot mess of a person. as a teen, rome had been the re
belious type, and still retains some of that. however, he is now much calmer and
laid back. deep down, rome is a sweet (and romantic) guy but hides that well as
he is to embarrassed to be seen as anything but a tough cookie. he can be playful
and humorous as times but he can also be serious if needed. rome is quite impulsi
ve and fiery, easily angered, but he has learnt how to manage it.

romeo, better known as rome, was born in london. his father was a japanese excha
nge student whilst his mother was a british-korean girl. his parents were always wor
king a lot and he was raised by babysitters a lot of the time. to retaliate, he rebelled
during his teenage years. one unfortunate day, he got caught shoplifting and forced to
do community service. there he met luo, his close friend and secret crush.

└───────────────────────────┘

faceclaim: hong siyoung/giriboy
dumbfounded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

elliot | couple 5

Postby dumbfounded » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:16 pm

┌───────────────────────────┐

i. elliot lyon miles ii. twenty four. iii. couple 5. iv. pansexual v. owl (room 3)xxxx
it isn't a secret that elliot is a quiet, rather shy guy. he prefers to stay inside wit
h a good book than go out into the bustling city. as much as elliot likes to be ope
n minded about things, it is not often that he steps out of his comfort zone. he
can be really stubborn but also full of zeal, depending on the activity. despite w
hat some people think, elliot as a pretty good sense of humor and at times, he
can be find laughing and joking around with his friends. in certain situations, ho
wever, he is incredibly serious.

elliot was the first-born in a family of five children. he had a pretty average child
hood until his father became sick. he became unable to work and elliot's family lo
st their highest income. not only that, but his father's treatment were expensive.
elliot, along with his mother, began working odd jobs to support the family. it was
n't until elliot's graduation that their situation got better.

└───────────────────────────┘

faceclaim: chance the rapper
dumbfounded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phebe » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:34 am

full name. oh hye-rin
nickname. raina
age. twenty-four
gender. female
pronouns. she
sexuality. bisexual
nationality. south korean
personality. raina is sweet and goofy, although she can look very
depressed/sad at times, and her singing is mostly girly girlish,
but she also has her emo sides.
occupation. singer
cabin. raven
room. three
role. couple four girl two
other. she normally sings in korean, although she speaks english and japanese.
"you're an angel i was told, then you put the arrow in my back."

hopeless romantic 💗
https://phebe.carrd.co/
Phebe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

luc.

Postby komi-san » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:43 am

full name;
Luc Keaton Ortiz
age;
gender;
cismale
pronouns;
he/him
sexuality;
bisexual
nationality;
brazilian
occupation;
barista,, nothing fancy but he enjoys it
cabin & room;
owl - 4
role;
couple 5 - guy 1

xxx
Luc is, in general, a very outgoing person. Ever since he first learned to speak, he had been trying to put the words he knew together and make friends with the other people he met. He loves to go to gatherings and interact with people, and making other people laugh or happy is very important to him. From his years of experience with talking to others, he has become very good at reading people and using his words to make people feel certain ways. Essentially, possessing natural charisma. Another good trait, Luc is very kind to the point of it being a bad idea for him.

But despite the good stuff, with the combination of being very outgoing and extroverted as well as being naturally confident in himself, sometimes he'll get a bit too bigheaded for himself. This causes him to do and say things that he definitely shouldn't. He can be a pretty reckless person and isn't one to back down even when it's the better choice. Being patient is not a virtue Luc has quite mastered yet either, and he can get pretty restless while waiting for something due to his childhood of not really having to wait.

~~~~~~~~~

Luc was born the son of a hardworking CEO of a company and a beautiful model. From the start, he had lived a pretty cushy early life with his parents. Around the age of 6, though, his parents started working more and more and leaving him by himself with babysitters and nannies who never cared for. As another side effect of his parents work, they would often move from place to place around the country to where each place turned into just a pit stop on the "adventure", as his parents called it when he complained. Each time he moved to a new school he would have many friends but wasn't extremely popular, but the second people found about his parents' money, suddenly he was insanely popular. This is what really led him to realize that people were just there because he was rich.

other; fc © francisco lachowski
    also ahh rly bad writing for the personality and backstory... nooby writer alert ^^''
komi-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maggotea » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:33 am

Full Name: Vidya Shah
Nickname: V
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Bisexual
Nationality: Indian
Cabin: Dove, Room 3
Role: Couple 2, Girl 2

Personality: Vidya is a dreamer, she's often
distracted by her surroundings when she's
searching for inspiration. Once she has an
idea in her mind she wont stop until it's