House of the rising sun discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

House of the rising sun discussion thread

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:03 am

Forms and relation ship charts here please for House of the rising sun
Feel free to talk on the chat about the plot and characters ^^
crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The motherly figure

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:04 am

╔════════════════════════════════════╗
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

─────────────────
"They say that the loveliest angels
make the cruelest demons
and my darling.
You were so kind and so beautiful
before they dragged you
to hell."

─────────────────

Name: Aurora Cosgrave
    Role: The motherly figure.

Positive traits: kind, loving, motherly figure, down to earth, can be flirty to get what she wants.
    Negative traits: naive, refuses to give up on anyone , can be difficult to read her emotions, manipulative.
    Personality: Aurora has always been a kind and loving person to have on your side. She is very trusting and normally takes all burdens she hears to heart. She stops at nothing to help someone in need and always tries to keep the others in the manor from getting in trouble. She's become a motherly figure to the group and seems to have most of their trust when it comes to important matters. However she can be too trusting at times which causes her to get into situations she normally wouldn't, for example, lying to her parents for her brother. She can be head strong at times and refuses to let anyone give up on the selection, she knows how important it is for their families and their own happiness. Aurora tends to get what she wants if she puts her mind to it, whether it be complimenting someone or flirting with them. She doesn't like to brag but she's something of a dark horse, she can be a master of deception at times. She gets what she wants when she wants, which means she can be very manipulative without anyone really knowing. Aurora can have a bad side to her, but this is so rare. She only gets angry when she knows someone is purposely putting themselves in harms way.

History: Aurora had a hard enough life, she suffered from depression and anxiety from a young age, at the age of 13 she began to experience symptoms. So she has always had to suffer from her own mind, she had to get away from her home town and meet new people and so here she is at the rising sun manor.

Crush: open
    orientation: Bisexual
    Relationship status: single
crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: House of the rising sun discussion thread

Postby Gray! » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:04 am

mark
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♩) Taytum Oakley

Postby lunala. » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:09 am

╔══════════════════╗

╚══════════════════╝
Taytum Oakley

"The Bookworm"

┌─────────────────────────────────────┐

Sixteen years • Cisgender Female • Homosexual • Single • No crush (will develop that later on maybe)
(pm for crush / relationships??)
Shy • Intelligent • Somewhat of social anxiety • Unwelcomed

"You need to understand that I'm not capable of doing that...
Please...You need to understand..."

└─────────────────────────────────────┘
      Personality : Taytum is a kind soul who tends to enjoy company at times. She's more of a shut in type of person due to the fact that she doesn't have that much people to talk to. During free time Taytum enjoys going to the library and reading historical documents and analyzing them. A favorite author of her's is Shakespear (oh no!). The language and the way he writes his stories always fascinates Taytum and she spends hours trying to understand what Shakespear is trying to say in his writing. She is mainly interested in historical novels/documents, sci-fi stories, and comics. Never romance stories. That always gets on her nerve because she believes that they're a bit too cliche. Taytum doesn't like anything mainstream and prefers stuff out of the blue. Stuff that nobody has ever heard from or have even seen. Over the years Taytum has started to develop a bit of social anxiety. In the past she's been judged too much for being herself. Her clothing, the way she walks, her hobbies... Becuase of this she is very shy and doesn't make new friends easily.
      Another thing about Taytum is that she's a pretty intelligent girl for her age. The subjects that she accelerates in are mathematics and english. Taytum has always been a math wiz ever since she was in grade school. She tries not to brag, but she can't help it. English is another top subject that she accelerates in. The library has started to become her home over the school years. Taytum enjoys solving problems no matter how difficult or simple they can be.

Past : Taytum is an only child who lives with her mother and father. She had always lived a normal standard life with her parents with them not having that much complications together. Her parents had always put her in predatory schools or even private schools her whole life. In grade school turns out that her name was unpopular, and was always made fun of because of this. They would call her "ByeTay" because everybody wanted her to leave. This felt her feeling left out and it got to the point where she didn't want to get out of the car to enter the school campus anymore. Turns out when she was about to enter middle school she went to a different school district. The new district was nicer and it was something that Taytum could rely on. She has made friends here and there but most of them she could not rely on. They would just let her down in the times that she needed somebody to help her. That was the majority of her middle school life. Highschool is when things started to get interesting. Everybody had their groups already formed, but not Taytum. She felt left out. So the only place that she could go to during her free time was the library; she calls that place her home. Everyday during her school free time she went to the library to either read, study, or do homework. Although she feels pretty insecure about her well being at times. Taytum has been feeling pretty lonely lately. Her parents haven't been talking to her that much recently, and having no siblings or cousins doesn't help at all. So now a days she feels like she needs somebody to talk to. Somebody who understands her. This is why she decided to go the rising sun manor.

Current status : Taytum is currently a sophomore in a college prepatory highschool wishing to become a mathematician when she grows up. Once she's old enough she wishes to share her knowledge with the world and invent something that could make a break through in current sciences. She's currently single and would like to meet somebody in her lifetime that she could spend the rest of her life with (pm??). Somebody intelligent, kind, and passionate about music. Music? Yeah, music. Taytum currently plays the viola in her school symphony orchestra and chamber orchestra. She's currently sitting at first chair viola and has stayed that way ever since she started to play the instrument back in grade school. Her playlist only consists of classical music either by Mozart, Bach, or Beethoven. Her parents have been treating her pretty well lately so that means that she's in a good mood. It's pretty hard to find her in a good mood actually. She's either sad, depressed, anxious, or just shy in general. Taytum will loccasionally let out a smile or two when somebody or something makes her laugh. Although that's pretty much the only time you'll see her letting out a smile.

Physical features : Tatum currently stands at five feet four inches and has a skinny build with a hint of muscle. She has light brown hair that goes a bit below her biceps, hazel eyes, light freckles, small pointed nose, and a unique smile that you can find no where else. Tatum dresses up a bit more formal than other people do; wearing a long sleeve dress shirt with black jeans and her favorite pair of shoes; her pair of white converse. That would be considered her standard comfortable outfit.

Postive traits : Humble, always thinking, perceiving, intelligent

Negative traits : Shy, quiet, forgetful, judging, being a follower than being a leader

--------------------------------------

Link to her relationships
Last edited by lunala. on Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:40 am, edited 26 times in total.
lunala.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Roman

Postby artemis, » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:22 am

ImageImage
┌────────────────────────┐
i. roman "ro" chandler ii. female
iii. fourteen iv. the younger twin

└────────────────────────┘

- total jokester. loves a good pun competition
- a complete klutz
- loves tigers
- a sweet thing, loves making people feel better with jokes

wip, will finish later today
Last edited by artemis, on Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saskiabae9909 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:48 am

▾Name: Dermott Salter
▾Gender: Male
▾Age:17. He realizes that he looks much older and he loves it.
▾Role: The outcast

▾Looks: Dermott is very tall at 6'3 with an average sized build. He has tattoo's on his arms, hand, wrist, chest and thigh. He worries that it makes him too intimidating. Dermott has dark hair and grey eyes. His wardrobe usually consits of very comfortable open outfits. He wears a lot of layers, jackets, and ponchos and cardigans in all weather.
▾Personality Dermott is the kind of person that can't keep things to himself . When something interesting or odd or bothersome pops into his head, he must share it with the world in some way or another lest it festers inside him. Typically this comes through in a form of art, such as sketches or poems. Dermott likes to keep pencils and pieces of ripped paper in his pocket at all times just in case he has the desire to write something fascinating down. Sometimes, Dermott will share these random thoughts with the people if he so happens to be near them. See Dermott, would rather gaze out a window or site alone and write then be with a lot of people. He likes to observe than to participate. Unless, of course he is acting in participation required observation. This consists of pushing peoples buttons and engaging in conversations he deems unusual and interesting. He is also very awkward and tends to accidently glare at people . Oops. His quest to understand others has made Dermott a very sympathetic and kind hearted person. He feels deeply for people and is very sensitive to his one and others emotions. He will cease to think and act rationally in particularly stressful situations.
▾History:Dermott's parent's didn't really want kids when he and his elder sister, Grace, were born. To be perfectly honest Dermott isn't sure his parents really wanted to be parents now. They were nice enough, they never did anything outrageously bad or hurtful. It's just they never really did anything at all. He never had a conversation with either of them. Nothing more than," hi", "bye", or "want some more potatoes"? Actually the last decent conversation he had was when his sister was hospitalized and put in a coma two years ago. His house had been dreary and very painful since his sister went got hurt and left him alone. All alone.Dermott goes to the manor to try and escape the thoughts of his sister and the lonliness that follows Dermott never really had many friends, so Grace was he really talked to. His reclusive and odd behavior put off the other kids when Dermott was a child so they always left him alone. Grace, however, never did. She was his rock and when she got hurt his entire world seemed to shatter. He tries to visit his sister as much as possible, when he isn't at the manor.

▾Crush: open (pm)
▾Orientation: asexual pan romantic
Last edited by Saskiabae9909 on Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Saskiabae9909

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the jokester: joesph "joey" paynter!

Postby guh-huh! » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:45 pm

"when push comes to shove; you gotta do what you love!"

┌────────────────┐
xxname ;; joesph "joey" paynter
xxgender ;; male
xxage ;; seventeen years old
xxcrush ;; open (pm!)
xxsexuality ;; bisexual
xxbuild ;; lithe/lean
xxrole ;; the jokester

└────────────────┘

personality;; joey is a man who knows no shame.
loud, in-your-face and goofy, joey never fails to make a situation more
comical or play a harmless prank to fluster others. joey is rather talkative
and doesn't hesitate to speak his mind, this also means that secrets
do not last long when you tell them to the brunette as he can get caught
up in the moment and tell embarrassing or brash things with relative ease.
joey goes after his aims with no whims, aided by his charisma and
self-assurance and becomes an unstoppable force when his mind is set
on something. however, to those everyone he is close to; joey will
protect them out of nothing else but blind devotion and solidarity.
beneath all that comical exterior is a large, sloppy, heart.

history;; despite his parents separating
when he was younger, joey had a relatively normal childhood.
growing up, he usually had his head hunched over a gaming
system or his nose stuck in a comic book. joey's main group
of friends since fifth grade used to call him the 'king of truth or
dare' due to his inability to refuse a dare no matter how gross
or embarrassing. joey always admired the attention from the
others, even becoming the local 'wingman' for the other guys to
depend on when they'd be too scared to ask out a girl. not that
he minded really, as long as they were friends; joey was happy.
until joey's family decided to move away last year- that is.
suddenly, joey's safety net of friends was stripped from him
and he began to feel anxious and insecure like never before.
new friends never seemed to stick, and joey always felt like he
got through the entire week just to maybe get a text from them
or to go to bed. feeling worthless, joey decided that maybe it
would be best for a fresh start at the rising sun manor.

appearance ;; joey is a lanky, 6'1 brunette
who most likely has a chipper smile on his face at
any given point of the day. he's usually seen in
various hoodies, flannels, or something cozy. seeing
him in anything formal is truly a rarity. his hair is usually
primped to his liking, and he is a firm believer in carrying
a 'tide stain stick' whenever he's eating because lord knows
how many shirts have been stained that he refuses to wash.

guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunala. » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:59 pm

okay boom
      done and done
      sorta please forgive me
      I'm assuming that I have Taytum's form complete??
      these auto corrects for Taytum's name just keep on killing me
      I might add more to her form later too tired right now

but anywho
      I'm ready to start this
      boom I'm excited
      I haven't joined a role-play in a while
      yes a while
      a long while
      two years of a short while
      I'm so sorry if I shouldn't be posting this i'm too excited right now
lunala.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:49 pm

Everyone's forms look amazing!
We just need a few more people and then we cans start.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions and such ^^
crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunala. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:18 am

Yes yes we should be starting soon