howlingclan, of the distant moon -- storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

howlingclan, of the distant moon -- storage

Postby lameloserlexi » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:57 pm

A place where I keep my CaC cats with a quick description.
    DO NOT POST IF YOU'RE NOT ME
    Will not be putting cats under "queen" because that changes quick.

Howlingclan is considered ruthless, not having many allies of their own. The apprentices are trained very young that other clans are not to be trusted, even if they are cats like themselves. Every night, two or more warriors will be assigned to guard the camp, just to keep them safe from others. The camp is set on a rocky area, all the cats sleeping in what used to be a cave for a hibernating bear. The leader sleeps up on a tall rock, above the rest of the clan. The medicine cats have an area near the back for them to sleep and store herbs. Elders, Kits, and Queens sleep near the back of the cave. Other than that, apprentices and warriors area allowed to sleep where ever they please, deputy sleeping at the base of the leader's rock. The territory consists of pine forest, many large rocks scattered around the area. There is a large waterfall near the border that they call the Falling Voices. All the deceased clan mates are buried there. Everyone considers it a disgrace to even hunt there or fish in the water outside of any ceremonies.

Traditions

Wolf Trial
When an apprentice is made into a warrior, they spend three days at the Falling Voices with their mentor. The two would not be allowed to eat, only being allowed to drink from the waterfall. On the third day, their old mentor would watch as they catch a fish from the water for the mentor to finally eat. If they're unable to catch anything for them by the time the sun sets, the apprentice would not become a warrior and would have to repeat the ceremony again the next moon.

Table of Contents

Rockstar -- leader
Sootfur -- deputy
Nightcall -- medicine cat
Covepaw -- medicine cat app

Sheepflower
Fidgetspice
Snowcloud
Littledove
Drysun
Blackscars
Lionpaw
Swanpaw
Burningpaw
Mousebite
Moosepaw
Amberkit
Troutkit
[url=link]name[/url]

Starclan
[url=link]deceased[/url]
[url=link]deceased[/url]

001 -- 002 -- 003 -- 004 -- 005

006 -- 007 -- 008 -- 009 -- 010

011 -- 012 -- 013

Code: Select all
[list][size=85][img]url[/img][/size]

[size=85][b][i]Name[/i][/b] -- gender

Description [ at least three lines ]

[b][i]Mother[/i][/b] --
[b][i]Father[/i][/b] --
[b][i]Siblings[/i][/b] --
[b][i]Kits[/i][/b] --
[b][i]Other Kin[/i][/b] --
[b][i]Mentor/Apprentice[/i][/b] --
[b][i]Mate[/i][/b] --

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3368349&p=106939591#p106939591]Back to start[/url][/size][/list]
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:52 am, edited 21 times in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sootstar -- LEADER

Postby lameloserlexi » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:05 pm

Sootstar -- tom

Being taught to take orders without question diligently by his mother and father, he is perfect for being in a clan.
    On his own, he quite the jokster, always happy to make another cat laugh. However, if he doesn't like you, he will
    let you know with a long-lasting scar. When it comes to his duties, he does them thoroughly, not leaving a stone
    unturned. All in all, he knows when to work and when to kick-back.

Mother -- Lala
    Father -- Soot
    Siblings -- Waspface
    Kits --
    Other Kin --
    Mentor/Apprentice -- Mentor to Drysun, Mentor to Covepaw
    Mate --

back to start
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:37 am, edited 8 times in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sootfur -- LEADER

Postby lameloserlexi » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:06 pm

Sootstar -- tom

Being taught to take orders without question diligently by his mother and father, he is perfect for being in a clan.
    On his own, he quite the jokster, always happy to make another cat laugh. However, if he doesn't like you, he will
    let you know with a long-lasting scar. When it comes to his duties, he does them thoroughly, not leaving a stone
    unturned. All in all, he knows when to work and when to kick-back.

Mother -- Lala
    Father -- Soot
    Siblings -- Waspface
    Kits --
    Other Kin --
    Mentor/Apprentice -- Mentor to Drysun, Mentor to Covepaw
    Mate --

back to start
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:37 am, edited 11 times in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nightcall -- MEDICINE CAT

Postby lameloserlexi » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:06 pm

Nightcall -- she-cat

The black she-cat can be described as straight-forward, blunt, and serious. When it comes to healing, Nightcall was self-taught
    and may not know a few out-there herbs. However, she is as skillful as she needs to be to heal the cats of Howlingclan and any
    other cat that comes her way. Above everything else, she hates when being disrespected and will claw off your ear off if you
    patronize her. So, all in all, she's a cat to not mess with.

Mother -- Echo
    Father -- Unknown
    Siblings --
    Kits -- Not allowed
    Other Kin --
    Mentor/Apprentice -- Unofficially mentored by Echo
    Mate -- Not allowed

back to start
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:49 am, edited 7 times in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Covepaw -- MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE

Postby lameloserlexi » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:07 pm

Covepaw -- she-cat

Covepaw is one to start a fight. She'll argue with anyone who'll stay and fight back. She questions everything, not out of
    curiosity, but at the fact that she can. She joined Howlingclan for their reputation of being fighters, not passive cats who
    don't know what it means to be angry *cough* LOTUSCLAN *cough*. She's passionate about what she believes is important
    and will make sure she gets anything she dreams of.

Mother -- Blu
    Father -- Unknown
    Siblings -- Little, Bay
    Kits -- Not allowed
    Other Kin --
    Mentor/Apprentice -- Mentored by Nightcall
    Mate -- Not allowed

Back to start
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fidgetspice -- FORMER WARRIOR

Postby lameloserlexi » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:17 pm

Fidgetspice -- tom, prone to seizures [or called shakes]

Fidgetspice is quite distant from everyone, the only reason for him going the group being that he's scared of his shakes and is
    glad to have the medicine cat's help with them. He doesn't like talking light-heartedly and hates being 'taken out of his shell'.
    He likes his shell and you're not taking it from him. Fidgetspice normally goes for surprise attacks and quick blows to a cat's
    weakest point. He analyzes everything he sees, putting it into a logical since. So, as such, he believes in nothing he's been
    told of Starclan.

Mother -- Peach
    Father -- Gale
    Siblings --
    Kits -- Swanpaw, Lionpaw, Burningpaw
    Other Kin --
    Mentor/Apprentice -- Mentored Blackscars
    Mate -- Sheepflower

back to start
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:56 am, edited 6 times in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sheepflower -- WARRIOR

Postby lameloserlexi » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:09 am

Sheepflower -- she-cat

A graceful, polite, and beautiful she-cat. Sheepflower's skills are mostly based around fishing and climbing, but she
    refuses to swim as she does not want to clog up her pretty coat. The she-cat's past is in a kitty-pet home, but she
    keeps that a secret as she would never want to be kicked out of the clan. She joined, loving being social and with
    others.

Mother -- Elsa
    Father -- Dew
    Siblings -- Snowcloud
    Kits -- Swanpaw, Lionpaw, Burningpaw
    Other Kin --
    Mentor/Apprentice --
    Mate -- Fidgetspice [ex-mate]

back to start
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Drysun -- WARRIOR

Postby lameloserlexi » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:28 am

Drysun -- she-cat

Drypaw grew up being the outcast kittypet. Ironic as it is, her mother is a black long haired beauty, the hairless cat taking
    after her father more. She left her mother's household when she was about five moons, finding Howlingclan about a moon
    after. She is an enthusiastic and impatient cat, who never takes no for an answer. To put it simple, Drypaw gets what she
    wants.

Mother -- Madosa
    Father -- Mask
    Siblings -- Coal, Z, Cave
    Kits --
    Other Kin --
    Mentor/Apprentice -- Mentored by Sootfur, mentor to Burningpaw
    Mate --

back to start
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blackpaw -- WARRIOR

Postby lameloserlexi » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:24 pm

Blackscars -- tom

Blackscars on his own is a very reserved cat, not liking the few that happen to be around him. Having an emotionless mentor
    for him didn't help much either. He's been known to steal prey from surrounding clans, lying to everyone in the clan about it
    even. However, Rockstar doesn't do much about his dishonorable acts, even though he knows about them most of the time.

Mother -- Unknown
    Father -- Unknown
    Siblings -- Unknown
    Kits --
    Other Kin --
    Mentor/Apprentice -- Mentored by Fidgetspice
    Mate --

back to start
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Snowcloud -- WARRIOR

Postby lameloserlexi » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:44 pm

Snowcloud -- tom

Snowcloud, unlike his sister, is loud and proud. He doesn't care what others thinks, except for his sister. He loves her and
    her children, acting as if they were his own. He is a skillful fisher and gets a kick out of getting Sheepflower wet, as she
    hates water with a passion. Even though he has such a bubbly personality, he still hates the other clans, seeing them as
    outside his family.

Mother -- Elsa
    Father -- Dew
    Siblings -- Sheepflower
    Kits --
    Other Kin -- Swanpaw, Lionpaw, Burningpaw
    Mentor/Apprentice -- Mentor to Moosepaw
    Mate --

back to start
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me