☆ Whispering Moon Dragons ☆ - discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

☆ Whispering Moon Dragons ☆ - discussion

Postby watts » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:16 am

☆ whispering moon dragons ☆

est. 1-21-17

☆ what are whispering moon dragons? ☆
whispering moon is the name of our center for caring and distributing dragons! in our adoption center, we give our dragons premium care, providing comfortably big enclosures to provide all kinds of food and habitats to meet their needs. each one of them has one big dream: of becoming a human's best friend!

☆ where did they come from? ☆
these dragons came from a planet called xaerillia (zay-rill-e-uh), meaning that these dragons are xaerillian dragons. astronauts and scientists explored xaerillia in the height of space exploration and discovered these curious beasts resembling what we call dragons on earth. they were about the size of large dogs and were very gentle and friendly! 5 of the dragons were taken back to earth to study and experiment on, but before the study could even begin, they escaped into the wild. they bred and thrived in all environments, and soon became friendly with humans, sometimes even becoming their lifelong companions. most became domesticated, but very few rare breeds still exist in the wild.

☆ staff ☆ wrote:transasriel - owner
supermancrayon - artist
moons - thread mod
Xythnia - archivist

our mascot, rune!
watts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups