✵Light Off the Wing✵Discussion Thread✵

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

✵Light Off the Wing✵Discussion Thread✵

Postby ςhαηzα » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:22 pm

~~~~~~⋐⋑~~~~~~

The terror, they knew they'd come. The wingless two. From miles away you could see and hear the
trees crashing down, so fast that not even a wind dragon could dive down before it
crashed down,lifeless.
Huge, yellow monsters roared towards them, the whelps panicked and scurriced all over everyone and everything before their startled mothers could gather them. The elders could barely stand, the king and queen yowled, trying to keep their clan together. But nothing worked. The elders could barely fly and nor could the whelps.Even worse, if they were spotted, they would be taken under as 'tested' by what the wingless two would say when they caught other critters from the forests, plucking them like berries and taking them for their own. No one understood, they had seen their prey heaps, thousands of animals inclosed in layed down wood, then they would disappear. It was their way of 'eating them'. So why would they come here? And eat the trees, only beavers did that and they looked nothing liked beavers.

⬘⬘⬘⬘⬘
╔═~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~═╗

🔥

╚═~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~═╝

Were they the same species as them now? They spread fire among the trees
effortlessly, and it
was beginning to gain on them, there was nothing too do. Elandra clutched her wing over her son, the heir to the throne. Ferranh looked down at his queen and nuzzled her once last time as the fire roared towards them, this was it. Maxqui looked up, and whined, nuzzling at his mother's wing. It tried over and over, having hope that somehow, they were alive. Nothing, not a nuzzle, a comforting lick, just lifeless. He looked around, smoke roze everywhere. He began too feel like he wasn't even at home at the den. He yowled, hoping someone would answer him. For a moment there was nothing, until there was a swift beat, a large, sturdy dragon came towards him. His eyes a pale grey, just looking at him make him think of wisdom. He leant forward and grabbed him by the scuff, and they were off.

ςhαηzα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✵Light Off the Wing✵Discussion Thread✵

Postby ςhαηzα » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:43 pm

any characters open?
ςhαηzα