☞ The Wizarding Discussion Thread ☜

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ☞ The Wizarding Discussion Thread ☜

Postby extra terrestrial » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:26 pm

i. delilah b. donavan ii. dellie, eli, etc.
    iii. female, heterosexual iv. sixteen
    v. hufflepuff vi. barn owl vii. tabby cat
    viii. snowshoe hare ix. 12 1/4" maple
    wood, unicorn hair core, slightly
    springy flexibility x. caring, charming,
    delicate, empathetic, faithful, friendly,
    genuine, graceful, gracious, humble,
    innocent, kind-hearted, loving, neat,
    passionate, playful, trustworthy xi.
    antisocial, cautious, childish, fearful,
    fragile, gullible, insecure, mousy,
    naïve, nervous, paranoid, passive,
    perfectionist, reserved, selective,
    straight-laced, timid, uptight,
    worrywart xii. raven-colored hair
    xiii. dark brown eyes xiv. fair skin
    xvi. short, slender xvii. english accent

delilah donavan, the muggleborn. she
    grew up in a "normal" family. she
    lived a "normal" life, and her parents
    would refuse to admit
    otherwise. around age seven,
    she began to show signs of
    possessing magical abilities.
    her parents played it off
    as delilah trying to
    attract extra, unnecessary
    attention. no, no, not their daughter.
    their family was perfectly ordinary,
    and they were fine with that.
    still, strange things were happening
    that were hard to explain. one day,
    a letter came, a letter from hogwarts.
    that wouldn't do. not for their ordinary
    delilah. and so they burned that letter.
    they burned the letter after that too.
    eventually, the letters began to pile up,
    and still, the donavans refused to
    acknowledge them. whenever delilah
    asked about them, which was often, she
    was told that they were nothing - junk
    mail. after the last battle of hogwarts,
    however, a few days after her sixteenth
    birthday, she was permitted to attend
    the magic school. after all, it was the
    only place on earth safe for people like
    her.
Last edited by extra terrestrial on Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
extra terrestrial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res. antoni castell

Postby Krahe » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:55 am

I promise to have this up soon!
    fc as jack falahee (young ofc)

Last edited by Krahe on Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Krahe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heda » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:53 am

to those who aren't finished please finish
      soon, as I am hoping to start relations thi
      s weeks c: I do understand it's the almost
      the holidays or is the holidays for some o
      f us so just tell me if your hands are tied
      for a few days c:
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☞ adrian, polish slytherin ☜

Postby chick magnet » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:15 am

xxImagexx

xxImagexx

xxImagexx

xxImagexx

xxImagexx

xxImagex

,clImage
nnnnn..

╔═════════════╗

familiar; lila - wand; pine, 10 inches,
unicorn hair core - patronus; peregrine

adrian rudaski, 17 years old; adrian grew
up with a muggle dad and a witch mother
in gdańsk, poland. lack of money, and a
volatile relationship with his parents led
led to his immediate acceptance of his
invitation to hogwarts. although not
excessively talkative, adrian is capricious
by nature, and while he is laid back,
it often comes off as arrogance. when
not attending classes, he can be found
perched moodily among classmates or
reading literature in some corner.
friendships come easy as long as they
like his cat. otherwise it wouldn't work.

╚═════════════╝
chick magnet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heda » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:01 am

I am going to post my relations here in a bit or in a
      day or so. I will start PMing those who aren't finish
      ed, or please pm me to tell me when you hope t g
      et your forms done. I would like to start with all of
      us on board! not just some of us as I know many pe
      ople just won't finish their forms after the role-pla
      y starts
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chick magnet » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:15 am

Adrian's relations

+ amisi - i oddly feel as if these two would be friends? maybe?? i think her intelligence and observant nature would draw adrianin. cue two teens side-eyeing everyone.

- piper- something about her rubs him the wrong way. their personalities would simply clash too much for friendship to ever work.

+/= olivia - doesn't really have a concrete opinion about this ravenclaw. adrian sees her occasionally, and is rather bemused by her positivity/creativity. (like, dang she's a literal sunshine child)

greek ravenclaw - words words

+/= danijel - (potential crush) adrian would probably only see him occasionally at quidditch games and around the hallways but wow?? kind of like a tree bc he's tall but cuter?? plus adrian heard that he likes cats so thats always a plus.

= greyson- doesn't have a solid opinion of greyson. thinks he's an alright guy but other than that, adrian
        doesn't really know.

+ booker- tentative friends. probably bumped into each other and adrian was like nice! this guy is cool ! they probably do weird things together like traipsing through the forest at adrian's whim.

- charlie- borderline annoyance would probably be the case here. i think his entitled nature would just completely irk adrian. cue many fights

= armina- probably doesn't know much about her, but adrian definitely respects her (could definitely 10/10 kick his butt in a duel)

- sen - news headlines: !clash of the personalities! the dark magic thing doesn't really bother adrian much but the fact that a hufflepuff is the one dabbling in it is ludicrous to him.

+/= noel - adrian's always trying to convince noel to come do things with him and booker. probably constantly asks about the stereotypes surrounding french ppl. (do they really like their bread?? do they have mustaches? ??)

-/= cameron - there really isn't anything specific adrian doesn't like about cameron, but he's generally
        aloof when conversing with her.

= walter - hasn't met this hufflepuff but the stories about his owl are legendary.

+ arlotta - has skipped classes with this particular hufflepuff before. often tries to persuade her to teach him curse words in russian. (his pronunciation is terrible, kind of sounds like a rock against a cheese grater) overall, he really likes her company.

= delilah - probably doesn't know this hufflepuff very well but she seems nice from afar.

-/+ anna - becomes easily perturbed/bored with anna, partially due to the fact that he finds her far too mellow. while this may be the case, he still enjoys engaging in conversations with her concerning literature during meals. v intellectual

+ davi - (potential crush) adrian gets a little flustered and moody around davi; he's not really sure what to do with himself bc of that hair! that accent! not to mention intelligent too, yikes? probably hates the fact that he probably takes like 2 showers a day, what a waste of hot water.

+ marlene - likes to exchange jibes with her over the smallest things. also fond of putting his legs on her lap when they're sprawled out on the couch in the common room just bc it annoys her when he does it.

- alistair - instant dislike. alistair's personality is a bit too extreme for adrian, thus resulting in a somewhat venomous relationship between the two.

-/= lyric - words words
Last edited by chick magnet on Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:57 am, edited 18 times in total.
chick magnet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☞ blopp ☜

Postby galaxy, » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:25 am

davi's relationships

gryffindor

greyson lupa [neg] davi is iffy around greyson and not only because he is a gryffindor but also because he used black magic and would probably use it again. davi is a huge hater of dark arts, as they drove his parents away from england and their magical family, so that is probably why he steers away from this guy.

booker frye [neu] booker does not really bother the slytherin lad in any possible way. he is just kind of... there, in his own shell and everything. maybe if he were more of an extrovert they would get along better- maybe.

charlie kingsley [neg] his overall persona causes davi to feel very uncomfortable around him. besides, he is gryffindor. that sum between personality and house makes it tense every time that they are in the same room. davi has a tendency to constantly clash with the gryffindor with whatever he does. he just really gets on his nerves.

armina santos [?????] davi always felt obligued to talk to armina because of their roots. they are both from brazil which was weird from the beginning. and throughout all those years he has only spoken to her a handful of times and is unsure of what to get from that in the first place. similar start versus house clashing?
      ravenclaw

piper ritter [pos] well hello davi likes hanging out with piper because she is somewhat similar to himself, straightforward, absolutely blunt, but at the same time somewhat reserved. they might not be the closest of friends but he still tells her stuff and has no problem with coming up with something to talk about.

amisi husain [neu/pos] amisi is a person that davi would genuinely enjoy spending time with by not doing practically anything- not even talking. she is interesting, and her family history, absolutely fascinating. davi is persistent enough to ask her about it whenever she is in a good mood.

greek ravenclaw

hufflepuff

walter pillay [neu] the same thing happens to all the hufflepuffs. davi cannot find anything exactly wrong with them to dislike them but most of them do not spark their interest and that is exactly what happens with walter. he is just... there. besides some nods or hellos, they have never spoken to each other.

noel devereux [neu] he is somewhat quiet and not exactly in the same area of interests as davi, but his accent is something from another world and he finds himself listening to foreign conversations whenever he has the chance.

sen ishikawa [neu/neg] even though there is that huge rumour that slytherins are more capable of doing dark magic, the brazilian lad knows his limits and is really repulsed by those who make use of it for whichever purpose. that is the main reason he dislikes sen, but he can't say that there is actually something wrong with him.

cameron reid [neu/pos] she is fun and exciting and that makes davi like her. not that they have been around each other too much, but if they had been, davi would not mind at all.

english hufflepuff

arlotta novikoff [neu/pos] she is somewhat similar to davi in multiple ways, but he probably gets better grades and is far more prideful than the hufflepuff. those similarities both attract him to her and repulse him but at the end of the day he will have to talk to her more to know where they stand.
      slytherin

alistair cromwell [neu/pos] they are in the same year and in the same house and that causes a lot of seeing each other, and he can find easily something to talk about with alistair, but he's not necessarily the first person he will go to with some juicy gossip or personal problems.

lyric perez [neu/pos] she is

adrian rudaski [pos/possible crush] wow okay adrian is way too attractive and it makes davi so nervous and his whole kind of bad boy vibe and not attending classes and just basically everything. he makes sure that adrian knows that he is completely okay with cats surrounding him, multiple times.

marlene garner [pos/possible crush] she is just kind of ?? and makes davi kind of ?¿¿? she is intelligent and beautiful at the same time. davi finds it easy to speak to her about practically anything, and they are pretty good friends.

anna orlovskya [neu/neg] something about her is just... off. davi can feel it somehow. he just got this super negative vibe, but maybe it is just the whole russian thing. he has some prejudices, and being from a small beach town in brazil makes the differences noticeable.

olivia's relationships

gryffindor

greyson lupa

booker frye [pos] booker is a quiet pal and olivia is constantly trying to bring him out of his shell so she usually thinks that he lowkey hates her so much. she does tease him because of being american and using american words in england but knows when to stop.

charlie kingsley [pos/close friend/possible crush] the gryffindor is one of the few english kids left in hogwarts and for some reason it made them stick together. besides, if olivia's cat tommy isn't in the picture, it is quite easy to hang out and talk to him. charlie is a nice guy for the most part so she's good off with him.

armina santos

ravenclaw

piper ritter [pos] olivia has found herself hexing piper so many times so she can't move unless she speaks in german that it has become a basic routine between the two. they are quite good friends and being in the same house makes things easier. she has found that even though the german girl is a little harsh in her ways, they complement each other pretty well.

amisi husain [neu] everything about her makes olivia curious.

greek ravenclaw

danijel dabo [pos] he is an adorable cutie and probably one of olivia's favorite people in the entire world. they are often found together, and his creativity and charm is one of the many plus-es this guy has. olivia loves to steal his hoodies since they are so big, and sometimes their idea of a good time is sit down and watch their cats play.

hufflepuff

walter pillay [neu/pos] he is the reason why liv got a cat instead of an owl. okay maybe not literally, and olivia would love an owl, but it's funny to see what he is famous for. besides the owl, walter is very nice and kind and he gives off these good vibes which makes olivia want to hang out with him more.

noel devereux [

sen ishikawa [pos] a pretty close friend of olivia's. he tends to be selfless and clever, which are traits that the ravenclaw girl highly appreciates. they can talk about nearly every topic and the conversation will never not be interesting.

cameron reid

delilah donavan

arlotta novikoff [pos] although she might not be the smartest person in the planet, liv adores how cheerful she is almost all the time. looking past the few differences they are both bubbly and open to almost anything, so they can spend some good times together.

slytherin

alistair cromwell [pos/neg/possible crush] she is conflicted when it comes to alistair. on one hand he intrigues her for some reason, besides her love for german accent and speech (that already obvious by her relationship with piper) but at the same time it is known he is not fond of muggleborns and that would ruin a possible friendship.

lyric perez [neg] it freaks olivia out that lyric is somewhat similar to her, stubborn, loud, argumentative. that makes them clash way too much and creates unnecessary tension in stupid moments. she just tends to avoid lyric most of the time.

adrian rudaski [neu] has not really ever spoken to him but for what she has seen he is a pretty decent human being. she usually sees him around the library and knows that is famous for loving his cat very much, which shows that he is the kind of person olivia would actually like being around.

marlene garner [neu] the one thing slightly off about marley is her general thought of ravenclaws as people who care about grades and rules, whereas they are actually more passionate about learning than achieving good grades- but mostly everyone makes that mistake so olivia lets is slide.

anna orlovskya [neu] she is so graceful, so elegant, and olivia thinks that she is so aesthetically beautiful. as in, olivia could just stare at anna for an entire day. she would love to become friends with the russian girl but is quite unsure of how to approach her.
Last edited by galaxy, on Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:33 am, edited 10 times in total.
galaxy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heda » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:50 am

by the way if I have wip for your characters
      i my relations that means that I am not real
      ly sure and you can hep me out with that to
      o if you like c:
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Proud Russian Tigress.

Postby Saxhleel » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:41 am

███████████████████████████████████████████
      x
      ARLOTTA NOVIKOFF
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        xxxxxxFemale | 17 | Bisexual | Hufflepuff | Russian

Arlotta, or 'Arlo' For short is perhaps difficult to pin down to one too
        many labels. Perhaps 'Whirlwind' describes her best, as she seems on
        ly to sweep people up into her life whether or not they particularly
        want to be in it. She possesses a bright, cheerful personality with a s
        omewhat charming wit and seems to revel in the company of others.
        Rarely unkind she can be sarcastic and enjoys her own brand of thea
        trics, but can often detect if she's upsetting someone or when to sta
        nd down and isn't too prideful to to apologize, though do not think t
        his means she doesn't have enough self confidence and dare I say eg
        o to fill a pool with. Throughout her life this has been a defense me
        chanism against her three older brothers, as she is the only girl in a
        family of five and is very much the matriarch of the household, this
        motherly nature often presenting itself to her friends and/or lover w
        ith gusto. Her only weakness perhaps be ┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
        ing her lack of intelligence, She is the o xxWand; 11", Ash, Unicorn
        nly magic user left in her family and it dxxiFamiliar; Figaro
        oes not come easily to the poor dove, anxxPatronus; Elephant
        d is often a cause for frustration for her. ┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛

███████████████████████████████████████████
Saxhleel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heda » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:45 am

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    (( davi ))
    I can see these two getting along although Piper
    isn't a real big fan of lying so that might be a prob
    lem if she caught him doing it but like i said I ca
    n see them getting along and being friends but n
    ot like bffs lol not sure. thoughts?

(( olivia ))
    I can't help but hope these two are friends as I c
    an just see the two of them getting along and ha
    ving fun. plus she is probably the few that get on
    Pipers nerves.

(( booker ))
    they both seem to like to keep to themselves bu
    t I am not quite sure what there relationship mig
    ht be? I am opening to ideas or we can see how i
    t plays out?

(( lyric ))
    wip
    (( amisi ))
    Amisi is a little too competitive for Pipers liking
    and proper as Piper is far from a proper prefect
    girl but that doesn't mean I can't see them getti
    ng along.

(( walter ))
    Piper doesn't really have a problem with Walter
    mostly because she doesn't know him all that w
    ell as they are in different houses but she does
    know him because of his owl Crow who likes to
    go around and terrorize Hogwart's students.

(( marley ))
    I am not really sure how these two would get al
    ong. I feel they really wouldn't be the best of fr
    iends as they seem to have different interests a
    nd goals.

(( croaitian raven ))
    wip

(( spanish raven ))
    wip

(( french gryffindor ))
    wip

(( arlotta))
    wip

(( charlie ))
yeah probably not friends as I can see her gettin
g a little annoyed with him especially his view o
n keeping Hogwarts to all the English, Scottish,
and Irish. as she feels that schools aren't just for
those in the district. that and he is a Gryffindor
and she finds herself avoiding them

(( armina ))
I am not really sure, Piper avoids Gryffindor's a l
ot as she feels they all have a chip on their shou
lder. she really rather hang out with a bunch of
pureblood loving Slytherin's so I am not sure how
they'd get along. thoughts?

(( greek raven ))
wip

(( noel ))
well I am sort of stumped on him but I can see h
er being a little curious about him as she likes P
aris

(( sen ))
wip

(( anna ))
I don't know something about Anna bothers her
just a little nothing against her but Piper just li
kes to keep her distance.

(( cameron ))
wip

(( english huffle ))
wip

(( adrian ))
well they might not get along because Piper isn'
t a fa of cats which is why she has an owl instea
d. she wanted a dog but that wasn't aloud. So y
eah she's not a cat lover.

(( polish gryffindor ))
wip

(( davi ))
    Alistair likes Davi, he's a pureblood whats not to
    like? although I am not sure how Davi would see
    him or how they would get along.

(( olivia ))
    well he doesn't hate her like most of his family
    would but he doesn't particularly like her beca
    use she is a muggleborn. but in reality he is slig
    htly crushing on her and won't admit it.

(( booker ))
    wip
    (( lyric ))
    wip
    (( amisi ))
    I can see both their families actually having a li
    ttle family feud if you are up for it? so the two
    probably would be very friendly to one another

(( walter ))
    Walter owl really bothers him and I can see the
    two getting angry at each other over their pets
    as Cadmus isn't very friendly towards owls. He
    won't touch a toad or rat but he certainly will g
    o after owls. I think Alistair would be especially
    pissed if Walter's owl pulled his little screaming
    thing on him.

(( marley ))
    wip

(( croaitian raven ))
    wip

(( spanish raven ))
    wip

(( french gryffindor ))
    wip

(( arlotta ))
    wip

(( charlie ))
they are pretty similar I find butI think the two
might get on one another nerves or bug each ot
her because of their similarities. that and he ha
s taken on the stereotypical Slytherin; he dislike
s Gryffindors just because he can. I can see him
playing pranks on Charle, like shaking cat dandru
ff over him with a smell or something

(( armina ))
wip

(( greek raven ))
wip

(( noel ))
noel is too gullible, helpful, and just nice for Ali
stair, he just has this thing with really nice peop
le

(( sen ))
Sen is interesting to him as he had some fun wit
h illegal potions although he doesn't really say t
hat out loud to him.

(( anna ))
He kind finds her cute and he really doesn't
find very much cute, does crush on her too,
he is a little more open with this crush though.

(( cameron ))
well if it isn't obvious he really dislikes a lot of
people and he basically on;y dislikes Cameron
because her accent bothers him. But he doesn
't express that as the reason.

(( english huffle ))
wip

(( adrian ))

(( polish gryffindor ))
wip

(( davi ))
    wip

(( olivia ))
    wip

(( booker ))
    wip
    (( lyric ))
    wip
    (( amisi ))
    wip

(( walter ))
    wip

(( marley ))
    wip

(( croaitian raven ))
    wip

(( spanish raven ))
    wip

(( french gryffindor ))
    wip

(( arlotta ))
    wip

(( charlie ))
well I am not sure, as they are very two differen
t people but i know Greyson wouldn't hate Charlie
either. Hemingway loves him though, which Greyso
n finds quite odd as Hemingway doesn't suck up or
try and befriend many.

(( armina ))
I can see these two sort of being friends if you
were up for that? I can sort of see Greyson havi
ng some feeling for her but pushes them away a
s he doesn't want to ruin the friendship.

(( greek raven ))
wip

(( noel ))
wip

(( sen ))
I can actually see these two getting along with
one another but it's up to you.

(( anna ))
wip

(( cameron ))
wip

(( english huffle ))