ⓤⓛⓣⓡⓐⓜⓞⓓⓔⓡⓝ Discussion Forum

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

ⓤⓛⓣⓡⓐⓜⓞⓓⓔⓡⓝ Discussion Forum

Postby Kaniasking » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:28 pm

Last edited by Kaniasking on Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Making a Discord to continue roleplays, if your interested PM me :)
Below are my CS Roleplays currently open and accepting

ⓤⓛⓣⓡⓐⓜⓞⓓⓔⓡⓝ

Kaniasking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jexa and Emorson

Postby Kaniasking » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:28 pm

☪ Full name ☪ Jexa Aevangel
☪ Nickname ☪ Jexa
☪ Age ☪ 19
☪ Gender ☪ Female
☪ Physical Description ☪ Thin and petite, height of 5'3''. Her face is soft and sweet, her eyes cunning and sharp, hidden behind light green eyes. Her hair is extremely light, looking almost white in the florescent lights of the underground lab. Thick lashes and soft lips complete her porcelain face, making her a living doll.
☪ Personality ☪ Soft spoken, sweet hearted. She is shy, but has to speak up and fight for herself in this new world. She would love to find more people so she could rely on them more.
☪ History ☪ Was offered a position in one of the chambers, and she took it, since her family died in a car accident a few years before. She felt as though she had nothing left, spiraling into depression, this is how she became soft spoken and shy. She shut herself out and wouldn't talk to anyone. So she took the position of the box.
☪ Room Number 1-100 ☪ 3
☪ Weapon of choice ☪ Thin sword, found in the "armory"
☪ Orientation ☪ Bisexual
☪ Crush ☪ None atm
☪ Significant Other ☪ ^
☪ Other ☪

◎Full name◎ Emorson Geral
◎Nickname◎ Em, Emors
◎Age◎ 22
◎Gender◎ Male
◎Physical Description◎ Lean and fit, he reaches the height of 6'1''. He has dark shaggy hair, but isnt too long. It is a dark brown rather than black, with light blue eyes. He is muscled with light colored skin.
◎Personality◎ He is cocky to say the least, and rarely sweet. He speaks his mind, no matter how it may affect anyone else. He seems cold and distant but he wants to help others who can't help themselves.
◎History◎ He was one of the first to go to sleep, so he was one of the first to wake up. He stands patrols the rooms of beds, to see if anyone is waking up. He found Jexa soon after he was awoken.
◎Room Number 1-100◎ 7
◎Weapon of choice◎ Two large swords he found in the guards station
◎Orientation◎ Heterosexual
◎Crush◎ n/a (open)
◎Significant Other◎ ^
◎Other◎

ⓤⓛⓣⓡⓐⓜⓞⓓⓔⓡⓝ

Kaniasking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Klas.

Postby chimique, » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:41 am

||Full name|| Klasina Willems.
||Nickname|| Klas.
||Age|| 18.
||Gender|| Demigirl.
||Physical Description|| A tall and twiggy woman, she's got much more leg then torso. She's quite strong in her arms, and can lift a lot of things-inculding people-but she never really shows it off. With pale skin, and a back covered in freckles, she does look almost perfect-but she isn't. She has a big birthmark on her neck in the shape of a star that she tries her best to hide, and a long, deep scar on the back of it.
||Personality|| Klas is an energetic girl-bouncing around, and constantly wanting to do something. She is easily bored by people talking, and loves the most childish things-piggy backs are her favourite thing. She much prefers them off girls, and will often bound up to people, bombing them with hugs. When things get serious, this changes-she's nervous, shifty, and almost too suspicious of everyone-it's hard to know who she'll start avoiding next. She'll soon go back to normal. When fighting, she'll often hum a song-whenever doing something even slightly extreme, the same thing happens.
||History|| Klasina can't remember much-it's been quite a few years, after all! She was born in a rich family, and lived quite a spoiled life. With nothing but the best provided to her, she gained friends easily. If she didnt like you This was a bad thing for your social life, and soon so many people were her fake friends-she couldn't tell the difference anymore-if they were real or not.

CCCC
CCCCCCC

||Room Number 1-100|| 5.
||Weapon of choice|| Chainsaw.
||Orientation|| Homoromantic.
||Crush|| Ask!
||Significant Other|| N/A
||Other|| ☠
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||F A C T S||
- She loves cheap jewellery!
- She's a capricorn.
- She's allergic to honey, and
eating it makes her cheeks swell.
- She's afraid of fireworks.
- hates rubix cubes with a passion.
- Could beat you at arm wrestling.
- Always has bright coloured scarf.
- Handles her weapon really well.
- Likes scaring peers with her weapon.
- Can walk on her hands but dislikes it.
- Cheats at all games.
- Will stop fights.
- Has one pierced ear.
- Loves ice-cream.
- Likes dress-ups.
- Still believes in santa.

XXXXXXX
||Full name|| Octavius Croe.
||Nickname|| Octo.
||Age|| 19.
||Gender|| Bigender, mostly male.
||Physical Description|| With golden eyes and blonde hair held in
a ponytail, they could take on either persona-female or male. It's
quite obvious which one they chose, although they are the exact
same person personality wise. They have a thin and willowy body,
and reach an impressive height of 5'10.
||Personality|| Octavius is rather sweet-they'll do anything to help.
This leads to many accidents, and they're quite the gullible one-it's
pure luck they're still alive. Octavius is more of a follower, and if you
befriend him-which is rather easy-he's more then happy to do what
you say, with only small questions asked. He's easily scared.

CXXXXXXCCCCC
XCXCXXCXC

||History|| Octavius hasn't bothered to try and remember this, but he does know he had one near death situation-he was nearly
convinced someone had free candy. Luckily his best friend lured him away just in time, and after being told what was going to
happen, he became easily scared, as he is now. Ever since then, he has clung to his friends-they think it's cute, but it's really
his way of being sure that he's safe.
||Room Number 1-100|| 39. ||Weapon of choice|| Pistol. ||Orientation|| Panromantic. ||Crush|| Pm me. ||Significant Other|| Pm me~
||Other|| ☠
Last edited by chimique, on Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:00 pm, edited 6 times in total.

X
X
X
x
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
x

X
X
X
x
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

AND I!! X AND I!! X AND I!!X AND I!!
┌─────────────────── ─┐
a prince <3 lmy doctor <3 lsalty <3
jay // lesbean // AEST // a big mess

└─ ───────────────────┘
chimique,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⓤⓛⓣⓡⓐⓜⓞⓓⓔⓡⓝ Discussion Forum

Postby Kaniasking » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:07 pm

awesome accepted!

ⓤⓛⓣⓡⓐⓜⓞⓓⓔⓡⓝ

Kaniasking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:05 pm

||Red Wild||
||None||
||17||
||Female||
||Red, at first glance seems twiggy, and skinny. But as you get closer, you can see her strong build. She has dirty blonde hair a greenish eyes. She has bad vision, so she wears high prescription glasses.||
||Awkward, humorous, kind, sweet, easy to become friends with.||
||Nothing Important or abnormal.||
||She is fine with any room (With another Female)||
||She would never really want to use a weapon, but she is pretty good at throwing knives.||
||Light||
||NOPE||
||NOPE!!!!!||
||☠️||
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaniasking » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:40 pm

Accepted! confused on what you mean where you just have light. also the rooms are generally 1 person

ⓤⓛⓣⓡⓐⓜⓞⓓⓔⓡⓝ

Kaniasking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StayAliveItsWorthIt » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:50 pm

"The only ugly girls are the ones who don't see that true beauty comes from within."
||Full name||Daniel Olsen
||Nickname|| Dan, Danny, Danno, Slender Dan
||Age|| 18
||Gender|| Male
||Physical Description|| Dan is an extremely tall, skinny young man. He stands at six foot three which is where his 'Slender Dan' nickname came from and weighs one hundred and forty five pounds. His chestnut brown hair is styled into a fringe. He has deep brown eyes and a British accent. He has a skinny build and isn't very muscular because he refuses to exercise, as well he is very pale. He has both ears pierced and a tattoo of a tribal lion on his chest.
||Personality|| Dan is the strong silent type. He is very quiet and doesn't enjoy human interaction. He hates being held into one spot for a long period of time as well getting his neck touched, he will karate chop you if you try to touch his neck. He seems very intimidating but to him he is about as intimidating as a pink butterfly that fell into a marshmallow. He is very observant and prefers to stay on the side lines.
||History|| Normal life, nothing to important
||Room Number 1-100|| 9
||Weapon of choice|| Hand gun that he keeps in his waist band.
||Orientation|| Pansexual
||Crush|| Open PM me*winkle wonkle*
||Significant Other|| Open PM me *winkle wonkle*
||Other|| ☠️

"Even in times of trauma, we try to maintain a sense of normality. Until we no longer can. That my friend, is called surviving,not healing. We can never be whole again...We are survivors... If you are alive today you are a survivor. But those of us who have made it through hell and are still standing? We bare a different name: WARRIORS."
StayAliveItsWorthIt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaniasking » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:20 pm

acccepted ^.^ thatd be funny if a phil joined

ⓤⓛⓣⓡⓐⓜⓞⓓⓔⓡⓝ

Kaniasking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knifekind » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:03 pm

|| Full name || Kip Emmerson
|| Nickname || Kip or K
||Age || 24
||Gender || Male
||Physical Description || Kip is naturally strong and tall, standing comfortably at 6 ft. and being leanly muscled from his days as an ex football player. After quitting football at age 18, Kip decided to bleach his naturally dark hair bright blonde, opting to go over it with a strange aquamarine color. He usually styles it up into an almost quiff, but it always manages over his face. He has dark, thick eyebrows and hazel brown eyes. He's pretty pale, and has some light freckles across his face. He has both ears pierced, and wears small gouges; as for tattoos, he has a fair amount of body art but isn't really one to show it off. His tattoos include a rose on his left hand, a skull and crossbones behind his ear and a skeleton in a skeleton costume on his inner forearm.
||Personality || Kip is what you could call a jokester; he never takes anything seriously, and is usually told off for finding a reason to make a joke in any situation. He subscribes pretty heavily to the idea of dark humor and self deprecating jokes, and often has to be told to lay back on some of his certain jokes. He dislikes himself quite a bit, but refuses to let anyone else catch onto this fact and covers it up through humor and attitude. Kip is a more passive person, and tries to avoid conflict if he can. He's the type to laugh something off instead of directly dealing with it, which can be a flaw at times. He can be too talkative at times, which tends to drive others mad, but he will shut up if you yell at him enough (or threaten him - that works too).
||History|| Kip was born in London, but moved to New Jersey at a young age. Other than being made fun of as a kid, he doesn't remember much of his childhood, but it was overall a pretty good one regardless. He was one of the later ones to wake up, but doesn't fall into the trap of being a hierarchy like he believes some of his fellow "chambermates" want.
||Room Number 1-100|| 16
||Weapon of choice|| Knives, particularly ones for throwing.
||Orientation|| Bisexual, but doesn't care about labels
||Crush|| N/A ((PM/talk to me OOC if you're interested))
||Significant Other|| N/A
||Other || ☠️
knifekind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaniasking » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:08 pm

accepted haha awesome

ⓤⓛⓣⓡⓐⓜⓞⓓⓔⓡⓝ

Kaniasking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me