Timeline Refugees (Undertale RP) Discussion and Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Timeline Refugees (Undertale RP) Discussion and Forms

Postby justlooking4awesome » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:16 am

This the discussion thread for all out of character discussion for my Timeline Refugees RP. This is also the place for all character forms and for the character creation guidelines. Please be respectful in discussion, and please read the introduction and other top posts of the main RP thread before posting in here. Thank you!

News and updates:
(March 20, 2017) I've made some small modifications to the rules. These won't affect current players much, but they should help new players to join more easily. Look down at the top of the next post for more explanation.
Last edited by justlooking4awesome on Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Timeline Refugees (Undertale RP) Discussion and Forms

Postby justlooking4awesome » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:16 am

Character Creation Rules and Guidelines
(I've made a few edits to this, and I strongly encourage anyone adding a new character to re-read it. Even if you're not adding a new character, a quick glance over the last five rules (look toward the middle of the post) would be useful, as those are the ones I edited the most.)

I know this looks really long, but most of this is only necessary during your character creation. After you're done with that, you'll only have to keep a couple of things in mind. :)
>>Canon characters are always okay so long as no other player has taken that character.
>>Characters from you own original AU are okay, though be careful that it isn't too close to an existing one that the creator does not want to be used for RP.
>>OC characters are mostly okay (see guidelines below)
>>Crossover characters are okay, too. :) (see guidelines below)
>>For Undertale AUs (skip this section if you're using a crossover, an OC, or a canon character): If you're using non-original characters, be respectful to the creators of characters, and only use characters that are permitted for the community or which you have the rights to. AU characters are allowed and encouraged, but some AU creators do not want their characters to be roleplayed with.

Safe AUs include:
  • Community AUs such as Underfell and Underswap
  • All of the characters/AUs from LoverofPiggies/Crayon Queen (Error!Sans/Errortale, Sansy Fresh/Underfresh, and Geno-Sans/Aftertale)
  • Core!Frisk
  • Traveltale (Sans with dimensional scissors)
  • Outertale
  • Anyone who explicitly gives permission for the community to use characters however they wish or who specifically gives permission for roleplay (if a creator is aware of people using characters for RP and has given a positive response, this can be counted as permission)
Banned AUs include:
  • Flowerfell (The creator has specifically banned anyone from using any of the characters, particularly Frisk and Sans. If you want to do an AU AU of Flowerfell, please PM me and we'll talk about acceptable adaptations.)
  • Anyone who has not given permission or who has not said either way
AUs I've asked permission from and am waiting on response from:
  • Underpatch/Gaster!Sans and Gaster!Papyrus
  • Reapertale
In general, if you make your own AU AU (alternate universe of an alternate universe), this will bypass the need for permission so long as the setting and especially characters are significantly different and you credit the maker of the original AU, but only if there has been no official word on RP usage. If there is an official "no" and yet you have an idea that is a significant adaptation, please PM me and we'll discuss it.
If all else fails, use a canon character! They're all safe. Or, better yet, make your own AU! Or, if you're really stuck, PM me, and I can give you ideas. I have lots of random little AU characters and concepts I've made that are just lying around doing nothing. Another option is to make a crossover AU, like Errorfell (Errortale+Underfell) or something like that.

>>Be respectful in your characterization, especially when using other people's AU characters. Please keep them as accurate to what the creator intended as possible.

>>Please try to keep a variety of characters. I don't want 50% of all characters to be different versions of Sans. Similarly, I ask in general that you do not have two different versions of one canon character, though it's okay if these are significantly different versions or if you have a reason for it. (This is less of a rule and more of a simple request.)

>>This RP concept looks quite action-based, but, over time, it has fairly settled into two parallel play styles. On one side, we have the characters living peaceably in the Psi space, and on the other side, we have the timeline-aware characters who are doing lots of action. You can happily play only on the Psi space side as a calm slice-of-life RP with a multidimensional twist and in a place that is literally malleable to the whims of a guardian, you can play only with timeline-aware characters and be part of the action, or you can do both. I encourage that if you want to be part of the action, you also make a character in the Psi space, as we will not necessarily always have action going on and the action side of things has generally been progressing at a slower pace.

>>Only make as many characters as you can use in meaningful interaction. Generally, I'd like each player to have 2-6 characters depending on their experience and capability, but if you're an experienced or active roleplayer and you know that you can successfully manage more, you can add a few more later on. Please only start with 6 at maximum, though, since introducing new characters is a bit complex in this RP, and then add additional characters later once the characters you have are settled in and you're sure that you can keep up with more.

>>In general, you cannot have one of your characters become interested romantically in another one of your characters; however, you can introduce two characters from the same universe together in an established relationship (and, yes, this is fine for your own original universe). If you choose to do this, you cannot let the relationship be the sole focus of those two characters (which should be common sense, since it's difficult to RP with yourself). It would be preferable if you simply made a post requesting that someone else make the love interest. (I'm willing to make exceptions for this; just PM me about it.)

>>Reservation has never been an issue here, but just in case: You may reserve characters for up to three days if they've been requested and up to a week if they have not. Once you start a form, you have an additional three days to finish it if it's a requested character and an additional week if it is not, and, even if you pass this deadline, the character is yours indefinitely unless someone else makes a post and requests that character. If this happens, I'll PM you and give you a couple days to respond, and, if you haven't responded after that (or if you tell me that you're relinquishing your claim on the character), I'll permit the other person to have the character. You may not start RP until you've at least finished a rough draft of the form, having done the minimum that I've requested. You are totally allowed to make adjustments later as the RP goes on, though!

>>This next rule is one I don't expect to actually enforce, but it's here just in case: If you haven't been on in a while (about a week) and your character is needed for the storyline, I will PM you three times with at least a day in between each PM. If you haven't responded within a week of the first PM, I reserve the right to briefly take over your character and/or make a narration post to explain what happened to the character in order to make it so that the plot can move on without them until you return. If your character is absolutely essential for some reason and you haven't been on in little while (a couple days at least), I'll only send one PM and wait a minimum of a day before doing what is necessary to keep the story moving. Again, I don't think this will ever be necessary, but I have this in place just in case.

I think that's it for the rules. PM me with questions if you have any. Now to the creation and forms guidelines!

The types of characters allowed include:
  • Canon characters
  • Characters from AUs (with permission)
  • Characters from original AUs
  • Completely original characters to some extent--I ask that these characters NOT be self-insert and that their presence here makes sense. Any original monster is completely okay. Original humans should have had some kind of monster involvement, or else Mettaton DT probably would not have noticed them and saved them, but we can certainly work around this (see my note for "characters from other fandoms" below). These humans should not have magic unless they're specifically from AUs where human mages still exist, and they should not have any dimensional powers at all (Frisks and Charas can have dimensional powers, though). If you want your human to be the only human in their world with magic or if you want a human with dimensional powers, PM me and we'll talk it out. I'm only trying to avoid stereotypical human OCs like the ones so common in this fandom.
  • Characters from other fandoms--I originally had some guidelines for this, but, in practice, we've simply planned it out so that Mettaton DT (or another rescuer) "happened" to notice the characters in need of rescuing, so no special circumstances are required. PM me if you need clarification or if you have another suggestion for your character's introduction.
As a note, all characters who do not have dimension-traveling powers were brought to the Psi space by Mettaton DT unless you want another reason for your character's involvement (PM me in this case). If your character does have dimension-traveling powers, they can meet Mettaton (or Frisk or Chara) however you like.

You can format your character forms however you like, but I have a basis provided here. You can always add more or have crazy formatting or whatever else you want, but I'd like these elements to be present in some way (unless they're not applicable to your character, as I explain in the description below each):
Name
You need a name, of course.
Please be respectful to the gender given by the creator of any AU and by Toby Fox. If you're changing the gender for some reason, acknowledge that here. For example, if you have a female Frisk, put "Female (for this version)" to indicate that you are aware that Frisk is canonically nonbinary. Remember, Frisk, Chara, Napstablook, Mad Dummy, and the dummy in the Ruins are all canonically nonbinary, and Mettaton is canonically male.
Universe
Put the universe name. If your character is crossing over from another piece of media, put its name. If it's canon for Undertale, put Undertale or Classic just like you'd put an AU name. If it's an AU, put the AU name and its creator (even if that creator is you!) if it's not a community AU. Put a brief description of the AU, too (not necessary for canon Undertale or a separate media universe).
Universe type
This is Undertale AU specific, so delete this line if your character is Classic or from another media universe. Basically, what's the setting of your AU? If the character is dimension-traveling, put "dimension-traveling." If it's mainly the classic Undertale world with mild adjustments, put Classic or Adjusted Classic. If it's based off of a larger AU, like Outertale, put that larger AU name. If it is a larger AU, you can skip this. If you can't tie it into a larger AU or the classic world, just describe the setting in the above question (Universe) and skip this.
Physical appearance
I expect a description written in full sentences that is at least two lines long unless your character is canon. Pictures are completely optional, and I would prefer that you still have at least some written description (height if nothing else), though this is not required. All standard rules apply to picture usage--make sure you have permission! However, using a picture made by the creator of an AU for that AU's character should be okay so long as you credit it and are only using it for that AU's character.
Personality
If there is an official personality description, you may quote it, so long as you state that it is from an official source and that you did not write it. If you're modifying an original, state that. All credit should be given where credit is due. Otherwise, just do your best to give us a basic idea. Of course, the real personality will come out in the roleplay itself! Don't worry too much about this step if you're unsure. Just include some simple points like introverted or extroverted, friendly or hostile, moral or not, etc. at the least.
Sexual and romantic orientation and preference
(Don't worry about this/delete this line for young children.) Not everyone is straight! Sexual orientation and romantic orientation can be different, too, like a bisexual heteroromantic (someone who is sexually attracted to men and women, but who is only romantically attracted to people of the opposite gender). You can also put here what kind of people the character is interested in, like personality type, or even what basic person, i. e. if your character was an Alphys, you could mention here that she would mainly be interested in an Undyne of some kind. If your character isn't interested in anyone, that's totally okay, too! Asexuals and aromantics exist, as well as people who just don't want to be in a relationship. If you do want your character to be open for a relationship, though, indicate that here.
Backstory
This doesn't need to be complex, but you should have at least a little unless your character is canon just so that everyone knows a bit about the character. This is especially useful if they're from an AU.
Fun fact
This is especially for original characters or AU characters, but I encourage everyone to try to put something here if you can (don't stress over it, though!). Pick something fun to put here. If they have big life goals, here's the place to put it. If they absolutely admire someone, write that down here. If they have a favorite book, some fun hobby, or some unusual and pointless talent, put it here. It doesn't really matter what you put; the point is to add a "fun fact" of sorts to help other users to get to know your character a little better. You can add a few of these if you want.
Other
This is the place for anything else you feel is worth noting. If there's nothing, delete this line.

Code: Select all
[b]Name[/b]

[b]Gender[/b]

[b]Universe[/b]

[b]Universe type[/b]

[b]Physical appearance[/b]

[b]Personality[/b]

[b]Sexual and romantic orientation and preference[/b]

[b]Backstory[/b]

[b]Fun fact[/b]

[b]Other[/b]
Last edited by justlooking4awesome on Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:34 pm, edited 7 times in total.
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:49 am

Character List

Character requests

This is where characters who are needed for some reason can be put so that others can see what characters are necessary. Please talk to the person who requested the character in this thread about why they want that character before submitting the form so that everyone is on the same page.
Character, AU, requested by, reason
Grillby, (any in which he owns the diner), justlooking4awesome, to run Grillby's in Psi-Snowdin

Characters
Character, universe, username, p. of character form
Active player characters
>Timeline-Aware/Void-travel Capable Characters:
Mettaton DT, MTTDT (Mettaton DT), justlooking4awesome, p. 1
Frisk, MTTDT, MangoTree, p. 1
Betty, Glitchtale, MangoTree, p. 3
Core!Frisk, Core!Frisk, MagicSpyglass, p. 8
Error!Sans, Error!Sans, justlooking4awesome, p. 8
Castel The Skeleton, Undertale (OC), Fairytalehero, p. 15
The Reflection, ReflectionTale, banana_22, p. 17
"P" Papyrus, ReflectionTale, banana_22, p. 17
>Psi Timespace Residents:
Sans and Megalovania, Themetale, justlooking4awesome, p. 1
Alphys and Here We Are, Themetale, justlooking4awesome, p. 1
Frisk Smith, Glitched-looptale, justlooking4awesome, p. 1
"Blueberry" Sans, Underswap, MangoTree, p. 2
Violet Baudelaire, A Series of Unfortunate Events, MagicSpyglass, p. 3
Klaus Baudelaire, A Series of Unfortunate Events, MagicSpyglass, p. 3
Sunny Baudelaire, A Series of Unfortunate Events, MagicSpyglass, p. 3
Laika, UnderCharacter, MagicSpyglass, p. 3
Dr. Hellen, UnderCharacter, MagicSpyglass, p. 3
Chickenlegs, UnderCharacter, MagicSpyglass, p. 3
Fusion!Frisk, Fusion!Frisk, MirroGem, p. 6
Character (Chara) Dreemurr, Fusion!Frisk, MirroGem, p. 6
Toriel Dreemurr, Undertale (Altered), MangoTree, p. 9
Asriel Dreemurr, Undertale (Altered), MangoTree, p. 9
Chara Dreemurr, Undertale (Altered), MangoTree, p. 9
Chara Dreemurr, Storyshift, Chinchy, p. 10
Springtrap, Five Nights at Freddy's, Truffilo, p. 11
Jinku, Dragon Ball Z, Tropicalpeacock, p. 11
Wilson, Don't Starve, Hpichu~, p. 12
Flowey, Undertale, your best nightmare, p. 16
Dipper, Gravity Falls, your best nightmare, p. 16

Inactive player characters
Faya Kaso, Warframe, InfectedHau, p. 2
Chara, MTTDT, HaileyM, p. 2
Noche, Undertale (OC), noche, p. 4
Wings, MafiaTale, Savvyhorse56, p. 6
Star Quartz, Steven Universe (OC), MarcySpring, p. 7
Fukushima, Undertale (OC), 707 p. 7

Established non-player characters
Chara, MTTDT, (currently played by justlooking4awesome, formerly a player character of HaileyM)
Grillby, Classic Undertale, (currently played by justlooking4awesome)

Relations and Relationships

To show characters related to each other, characters in relationships, or to show that a character of yours is looking for a relationship (request for me to add the character here if you wish)

Character, AU, nature of relationship to Character, (AU of second character(s) if different)
Violet Baudelaire, ASOUE, sibling to Klaus and Sunny Baudelaire
Dr. Hellen, UnderCharacter, daughter of "base" of Chickenlegs
Toriel Dreemur, Undertale (Altered), mother of Asriel and Chara
Last edited by justlooking4awesome on Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:03 pm, edited 25 times in total.
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:11 pm

Name
Mettaton DT (DT either stands for Dimension Traveler or Determination)
Male, though, as a ghost, Mettaton used to be agender.
Universe
Mettaton DT AU, which is an original AU that I made (explanation in backstory below)
Universe type
Classic, dimension-traveling
Physical appearance
Mettaton DT looks much like Mettaton EX (with some borrowed aspects from NEO, including a retractable arm cannon), but his body is blue instead of pink and he has blue highlights in his hair. The magic in him causes his eyes to glow a bright blue, and the heart on his torso is bright red with injected Determination. Like EX, DT is about 5' 10" (though only 5' 6" without high-heeled boots).
Personality
Though he still has a fun and flamboyant side, Mettaton DT has seen too much and been through a lot, and it affects him. He is very conscientious of others, and he feels awful whenever he cannot save every victim of Chara's actions. He is rather serious and selfless when compared to other versions of Mettaton. He is all business, though he really just wants to be able to travel around and visit dimensions for leisure rather than because of Chara.
Pansexual and panromantic; before his home timeline was destroyed, he was in a relationship with Papyrus. He has met other Papyrus-es, but he's not sure that he could date one too much like the one he had known, since it would feel like simply replacing the one he lost. It doesn't help that he still finds all Papyrus-es very attractive, though.
Backstory
As Frisk RESET again and again, Sans eventually couldn't take it anymore, so he went to Alphys and asked her to remove his ability to remember. She informed him that she couldn't simply remove it, but Mettaton volunteered to receive this ability. Alphys built his new body (he doesn't get the NEO or EX forms in this AU) to accommodate the magic levels that accompany and the Determination needed for Mettaton to be able to absorb said magic. Once the transfer was made and Frisk RESET again, Sans was only able to remember Flowey's RESETs, not anything that Frisk had done. Mettaton steps into his role as Frisk's judge, jury, and (far more often than Sans had done) executioner. As he, too, tired of this routine, he convinced Alphys to add a little more Determination to him in each successive timeline until his Determination nearly matched Frisk's. At this point, Chara decided enough was enough and went to unravel the timeline, but Frisk resisted them, desiring to keep toying with the timeline. Though Chara owns Frisk's SOUL, the connection apparently goes both ways, and their struggle, combined with Mettaton's attempt to destroy both of them, left Chara with abilities from the Void and Frisk with code awareness. Chara began to punish Frisk and Mettaton for their actions by destroying timelines, so Frisk and Mettaton began to work together to stop them.
Fun facts
1. Mettaton has always admired Core!Frisk for all they do to help timelines, and he's thrilled to be able to work with them now.
2. Mettaton feels a natural kinship to any Sans that remembers RESETs, since he knows what that's like.
3. Mettaton has visited many universes, including the Hot Legs AU (the one where everyone has Mettaton's legs). That was... an interesting experience, to say the least.
Other
He has all of the capability of Sans' attacks as well as his own. He cannot form the magic into bones, but he can do the time jumps, the menu attacks, the blue attacks, the blue SOUL mode, Karmic Retribution, etc. (That isn't to say, though, that he is good at these or that he even thinks to use them very often.)
Last edited by justlooking4awesome on Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:48 pm

(I'm making one form for these and counting them as basically one character due to the nature of Megalovania's existence.)
Names
Sans and Megalovania (nicknamed Mega)
Genders
Sans is male, and Megalovania is genderless like all Themes (it/its pronouns)
Universe
Themetale, which is an original AU I created and is accompanied by the story Living Music. In this universe, there are music spirits called Themes who bind themselves to monsters or places, channeling magic and providing music through several melodies each. A Theme lives as long as its Bonded lives, so if a monster with a Theme dies, the Theme dies, too. Humans can hear the music, but they cannot see Themes or hear them speak.
Universe type
Classic with alterations
Physical appearances
Sans is Sans. Megalovania, as a spirit, can appear as solid or transparent as it wants, even becoming invisible entirely. It has a somewhat indistinct humanoid shape, though since bonding with Sans, it has become closer in "shape" to him, like a shadow. It really does look like a three-dimensional shadow, except that it's a light blue color. It's about a foot tall.
Personalities
Sans is Sans. Megalovania is a very strong and powerful Theme, able to channel extremely high amounts of magic and to provide a strong magic boost to its Bonded. Due to this, it is very prideful, but it's not narcissistic or overly selfish. It wants to only really use its power when necessary, which aligns with Sans' nature well.
Sans is demisexual and demiromantic. Themes do not reproduce sexually and have no sexual or romantic drive or desire, making them all asexual and aromantic.
Backstory
Megalovania is the strongest of all of the Themes, and it chose Sans as its Bonded monster due to his power but also his justice. It knows about Sans' ability to remember RESETs, though it cannot remember them. When the timeline was destroyed, Mega and Sans had been fighting their timeline's Frisk again when, suddenly, another child had appeared, looking on the scene with detached interest. They'd said "Time's up. Let's destroy this worthless world," before everything started to come undone. Sans and Mega only remember briefly seeing Mettaton DT appear before everything went black, and then they woke up in the Psi space.
"Fun" fact
Megalovania had known basically all of the other Themes, and it misses them very much, especially Bonetrousle (Papyrus' Theme). Mega, Bone, Sans, and Papyrus had all been a family together, but Papyrus and Bonetrousle had already been killed by Frisk's genocide before MTTDT Chara showed up.
Actual Fun Fact
Most Themes have multiple tunes, called melodies, that they can display. Mega has 6 (in the soundtrack, these are sans., Premonition, It's Raining Somewhere Else, Song That Might Play When You Fight Sans, The Choice, and, of course, Megalovania).
Last edited by justlooking4awesome on Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:05 pm

Names
Alphys and Here We Are (formerly Here I Am) (nicknamed Here)
Genders
Alphys is female. Here are genderless and used to use it/its pronouns before their accident. They now go by plural pronouns and use the plural forms of verbs and other language indicators.
Universe
Themetale (see Sans and Megalovania)
Universe type
Classic
Physical appearance
Alphys is Alphys. Here I Am used to look much like Megalovania except "shaped" more like Alphys (no tail though), light yellow, and a bit smaller (less than a foot tall). Since the accident, they now appear blurry and multiplied, like when you look past something and get a double image. They are pluralized, one being split almost-but-not-quite into multiple beings.
Personality
Alphys is Alphys. Here are very curious being(s), very interested in science and discovery. They want to push the boundaries of what magic and what Themes can do, and they were very focused on breaking the Barrier in their old timeline. Now, they're working on learning to recognize, access, and read the code of the multiverse.
Alphys is bisexual biromantic. Here are completely asexual and aromantic like all Themes.
Backstory
Here I Am found Alphys not long after she became the Royal Scientist, and they began to work together to try to break the Barrier. They bonded, both emotionally and literally, along the way, and they worked well together. Here was ready to do anything to break the Barrier, though, and it convinced Alphys to find a way to give it Determination. This Determination tore it apart on a fundamental level, and, in one sense, they're constantly dying even as the Determination keeps them alive. Unfortunately, the Determination did not work how they wanted it to, so they and Alphys tried... other methods... (leading to the amalgamates).
Fun fact
Though Themes are inherently spirits of battle, channeling magic through music to assist their Bonded monsters in fights, Here actually don't like fighting much. Unlike most Themes, they like to explore magic through science instead of battle.
Other
Here We Are are always going to be plural, and they don't like being referred to in the singular.
Like Megalovania, Here We Are have multiple melodies. Theirs are Alphys, Here We Are, and Amalgam.
Last edited by justlooking4awesome on Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:02 pm

Name
Frisk Smith
...mostly female? They considered themselves agender when they were younger, but now she considers herself at least mostly female.
Universe
Glitched-timeloop, which is an AU of my own creation. See backstory.
Universe type
Multiple universes
Physical appearance
She's about 5' 6" with fairly long brown hair. She has a pretty average body build. She wears a purple-and-blue striped sweater by default due to the RESETs (see below). She's half-Asian half-white, so her eyes are fairly narrow, and her skin is a bit darker than white.
Personality
She's a little... messed up. She's grown up since age 9 (she's about 25ish now) without any real consequences to her actions, and the one person who could have helped to keep her responsible, Sans... erm... he did the best he could, but there's only so much a self-appointed guardian can do, especially after she fell for him and started devoting her time with him to flirting with him. She has a hard time seeing other people as real and valuable, and she's apathetic about her life and fate, for the most part. She's... sort of nihilistic? She's perfectly willing to die, but she also knows that she can't, and she can't tell what aspects of her lack of self-preservation are from the inability to die and what aspects are from disillusionment with her existence.
She is pansexual and... something romantic? She's not entirely sure. She knows that she has some sort of romantic attraction for Sans, but beyond that, she does not know. She has been sexually and romantically interested in Sans since she was 15, even though he tried to act more as a guardian. She is interested in pretty much every version of Sans.
Backstory
Frisk fell into the underground when they were 9, and they quickly learned about their incredible power over time, though, oddly enough, the time RESET did not undo their aging or growing. Power corrupts; they did a full genocide, killing even Sans, and then they faced Chara and sold their SOUL to the self-proclaimed "demon" to go back. After finding the problem with the whole SOUL-belonging-to-a-"demon" thing, they made a deal with Chara: Chara would no longer possess Frisk, and, in exchange, the timeline RESET every three months whether Frisk wanted it to or not and only Frisk, Chara, Sans, Flowey, and Gaster were aware. This made the timeline unstable, causing glitches were the world was fundamentally altered in some way. During each glitch, only Frisk and Chara (most of the time) (and sometimes Gaster) remember the canon timeline, though the others remember the glitches once they get back to the classic timeline. Frisk used this to her advantage to become sexually involved with others, especially Sans. Since then, she has changed the deal with Chara so that the glitches are more frequent and each timeline iteration only lasts one month.
Fun fact
Since she does age, Frisk does her best to keep track of how old she is, and she'll even occasionally throw herself a little birthday party. She lost track of the exact day long ago, but she has a general idea of about when it would be.
Last edited by justlooking4awesome on Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MangoTree » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:53 am

Hello, I am interested in MTTDT Frisk.
MangoTree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:48 pm

Alright, after a little PM exchange with MangoTree, I've added her with MTTDT Frisk as Reserved until she makes the form. MTTDT Chara is still completely open, as well as any character you want.

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
Credit * * Roleplayer * College student * Just having fun
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MangoTree » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:14 pm

Name
Frisk
Universe
Mettaton DT AU by justlooking4awesome
Universe type
Classic, dimension-traveling
Physical appearance
Frisk is tall for their age, but they're still pretty short compared to adults. They still have their classic blue and pink sweater, although it's started to wear. Their skin is a light shade of brown, and there's rarely a time when you'll see their eyes open. However, when their eyes are open, then it's a dark velvet red color.
Personality
Frisk never appears openly repetitive for their actions, although they never act particularly malevolent either. They just appear neutral in most cases, although usually preferring not to kill if their actions will be permanent. They are usually very quiet, not joining in conversation unless invited or they have a question they need to ask. Frisk tends to get bothered by being forced into things or repetition. At these times if Frisk is required to speak, they will most likely talk very bluntly and as short as a response as possible. If Frisk is in a conservation they are interested or engaged in, they will be much more friendly and have a more active speaking role then just the occasional comment.
Asexual, Aromantic
Backstory
When Frisk fell into the Underground, it was like they were going through a story with them as the hero. It was a story they never wanted to end. But eventually, it did. But then, Frisk had the option to RESET. To do it all again. And they chose it. After a few RESETS, the story Frisk had once loved so much was starting to grow stale. They decided to do something different. Genocide. Although they felt bad, Frisk kept going, telling themselves that they could always RESET, that none of this would matter. As they went through Genocide again and again, Frisk slowly started to grow numb. But the one thing that never changed is that each time is that Frisk refused to ERASE the universe. When Chara was making an attempt to unravel the universe, Frisk revolted against them, knowing that RESETing wouldn't undo that. But despite Frisk and Mettaton's best efforts, the timeline itself broke apart thanks to Chara. Knowing that Frisk and Mettaton escaped, Chara decided to attack other timelines as a form of revenge. After joining forces with Mettaton, Frisk noticed his distrust of them. They never understood this. They undid everything, right?
Other
-Frisk enjoys reading, and most the time will find the strangest places to huddle up with a book.
-They've always wished they could have a sibling.
-They actually have a journal where they wrote down all the events of their first trip of the Underground, along with some other scribbles and unfinished stories.
-Frisk has partially learned Sign Language, and knows most the basic vocabulary.
MangoTree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me