•|Welcome to Berk|How to train your dragon|Discussion|•

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

•|Welcome to Berk|How to train your dragon|Discussion|•

Postby Pipsquawk » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:13 pm

Welcome to Berk, this is where dragons and Vikings live in harmony after toothless became alpha and hiccup became Chief along with defeating drago bludvist Berk has been living in peace and everyone is settling in once again. Hiccup had decided on a new way of being Chief, yes he is the Chief but he still participates in all the dragon races and such and he even helps others with there dragons. He is gained the name "The Chief of Dragons" from other villages what will happen next though?
Main Thread
Last edited by Pipsquawk on Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: •|Welcome to Berk|How to train your dragon|Discussion|•

Postby Pipsquawk » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:46 pm

Do you want to start rping
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kortico » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:52 pm

marking ! hi everyone uwu
kortico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:19 pm

First post is up! Hiccup and Toothless are open
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sky Random » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:20 pm

Yo! May I use my own form?
Sky Random

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sky Random » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:30 pm

Character's Name: Alva Gillidottir
Rookie or Master? Rookie
Appearance: Natural silver hair and brilliant blue eyes. Wears mostly leather and fur. Wears a mask resembling a wolf when she's out flying.
Personality: She's always been a little off. Sometimes she'll be completely quiet and other times she can't shut up. She's very head strong and always wants to be the best. She's infamous among the other dragon riders for her famous two words of "Make me", which almost seems to be her catchphrase. She dislikes Astrid, the reason unknown. Whether it's because Alva likes and admires Hiccup or for another reason, no one is sure.
Crush: Hiccup
History: Her father disappeared at sea when Alva was 6 and is thought to be dead. Alva used to be teased and bullied by other children because of her hair and because her father was missing. Eventually her mother was so stricken with grief that she tried to kill Alva. Alva fled with her mother close behind. Just as she was about to be killed, Snare came out of no where and saved her. Snare shot Alva's mother but not before she sliced a permanent X across the nightfury's forehead. It took 3 months for Alva to find that dragon again and another 3 months to earn her trust. They've been inseparable since.

Dragon Image: Image
Dragon's Name: Snare
Rookie or Master? Rookie
Type: Nightfury
Class: Strike
Personality: Snare is very curious which gets her into lots of trouble, dragging poor Alva along with her. This female Nightfury always finds it amusing when her rider gets in trouble for something she was really responsible for, not Alva. Snare likes to "talk back" to Alva and openly mocks her or even sometimes when she's not looking. But she greatly respects and cares for the girl. Snare will try to resist her playful instincts but sometimes she has to let it out which is the second main reason she's always getting stuck with a bucket on her head or falling off a cliff or something like that.
Other: Looks like Toothless except with ice blue eyes and a giant X across her forhead
Last edited by Sky Random on Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sky Random

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me