Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Postby AcetheKidd » Fri May 21, 2021 8:03 am

Just wondering would anyone be interested in a digimon rp? I might have some ideas for plot so pm me if intrested
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Fri May 28, 2021 5:07 pm

hey!! **there may be some spoilers here if you haven’t read the books or watched the maze runner series!**

so, I’ve just finished the maze runner series! (just have the prequel left!)
    and I couldn’t get the idea out of my head to make an roleplay that’s based after the series? like, they’ve established a whole settlement on the safe haven, and everything. almost everyone knows about wicked and what lays in the mainland, but still— curious kids, ya know? so, a group of kids (16-19) runaway to the mainland. what will they find? cranks? have the cranks taken over? or maybe the immunes left behind have established order? did wicked succeed? or has humanity all but died out? how will they be received? as heroes? will they be hated (probably!)? did the right arm survive?
    so, there would be age restrictions on the characters, ofc. (16-19). and the literacy would probably be 3+ sentences. there would be minimal gore and romance, but the main plot is seeing what the world has become after leaving it for years. (which is still being determined!)
    anyways, pm me if ur interested? thank you for reading!!
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FerretMonarch » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:41 am

Anyone interested in a Steven Universe roleplay?

It would be centered around gems wanting to continue the Diamond's, prior plans to use the Earth as a reasource and the crystal gems have to stop it.

Or a My Hero Academia roleplay?
This one would be centered around the world going into shambles after their boved Allmight retires and passing on the role of number one hero. The LOV has been worse then ever, along with every other villian, and it's up to you to either save the world or bend it to your will. Could you be the next number one hero and stop the villians?

Please pm if interested
Last edited by FerretMonarch on Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:23 pm

A Group of People Mysterious Wake up (In a place I haven't decided on yet) and it's full of Dangerous Shadow Monsters that come out at Night as well as a Mysterious Entity that Wishes to both help them get home and help them with issues that Haunt their Past, Although they insist it wasn't them that brought them here and that they only want to help them.

This RP is at least somewhat Semi-Lit needing at least five sentences per Post and requiring Headers.

I am going to allow and Encourage Slightly OP Characters (Emphasis on Slightly). But no one at the level of say Almight Prime (MHA), Goku (Dragon Ball), Superman (DC), Or Thanos (Marvel). So try to be reasonable and No Power Playing or God-Modding, And Fighting Fair is still required.

As many Sidekick/Pet Characters as you can handle are allowed, But they need to be at least somewhat dependant on the character their the Sidekick/Pet of. So No Superhero Sidekick stuff like Batman and Robin since Characters like Robin can easily be their own Character.

I'd need someone to help me GM it and I'd probably limit it to 6-10 people with two Characters each (Not Including Sidekick/Pet Characters.) and maybe be a tad stricter then normal with people getting left behind if they disappear. (Just to keep it alive.) And it's Multi-Fandom.

PM me if you're interested!
Formerly Kimbly Please do not steal.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:03 am

hi, would anyone be interested in the following plot? it'd be a multi-fandom x rpg setting potentially, or just one or the other.
the rp would contain various 'parties' of sorts, while the characters complete different tasks as they race to stop a threat
from destroying their homes. i'll expand more on this if it gets any and/or enough interest.

you find yourself in a small room, which is rather empty besides the small table that sits in front of you. a singular candlestick
rests upon it, unlit. you look around for the door that you'd entered the room from, but it seems to have disappeared. strange..
suddenly, a chilling breeze sweeps past you, despite the room bearing no windows. a voice can just be heard, carried on the
wind. "greetings, traveler. i'm sure you're wondering why you're here. unfortunately, i cannot truly answer this." what did they
mean by this? you'd managed to enter the room moments before, was this not the same room? "you see...various worlds are
falling apart, shrouded in darkness, never to see the light of day again. a dark force is causing a disturbance between the
balance of light and dark, which is causing destruction in numerous galaxies. worlds are fading away and quickly, yours is
among them as well."
you stare about confused, a questioning look on your face.

"you don't understand...here, let me show you what is happening as we speak." suddenly, the light in the room begins to dim.
"if we allow the darkness to continue, things will only grow darker and darker. eventually, it'll be nothing more than this." at
that, all light disappears. its so dark you're unable to even see your hand in front of your face. "as you can see - or rather not
see - this wouldn't be an ideal place to live, now would it? but fear not. there is hope."
instantly, a flame appears. the candle is
now lit. "that hope is you. and of course, others like you. i have summoned you here for a reason and that reason is to save
our worlds from the oncoming darkness. discover your allies and destroy your enemies. time is short, so you must hurry."
a
expression appears on your face. "help? your fellow heroes will help you. i've already given you everything i can. now hurry
and please be mindful of any strange villagers you come across. or anything unusual. you'll need to be careful yet quick if
you wish to return home some day."

at this, you seem to fall into a spiraling sense of motion, only for everything to turn silent. when your eyes open, you find
yourself sprawled out in sand, somehow having arrived on an island. the message replays in your mind as you try to get
up, glancing about. you're now on your own and there is no time to lose. you must find your allies.

pm me if interested !
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:21 am

So, I've been getting back into Warrior Cats, and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Warriors Crossover with Avatar the Last Airbender? The four clans would be WaterClan, EarthClan, FireClan, and AirClan. Each Clan has benders to their respective title. There will be one cat who can bend all four elements, the Avatar. The Avatar's purpose is to keep the four clans in peace, even if it means disobeying their leader. Eventually, a war will start and the Avatar will be tasked with ending it before it tears their world apart. Not all cats have to be benders, there are plenty of cats who cannot bend an element, but still have a place in the clan. Metalbending, Sandbending, and Magmabending are not forbidden by the clans, but in WaterClan, Bloodbending is a crime punishable by execution. PM me if you're interested
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Totally Insane~ » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:29 pm

I'm thinking about making a Sweet Tooth roleplay and just wanted to do an interested check, I don't want to create a whole thread if only a handful of people are interested. Or conversely, if anyone is in the process of making one, please PM me.

It'll likely be set far in the future with hybrids (now adults) attempting to rebuild the world as it was before the Crumble. There will be a limit on how many of a certain hybrid can exist, because I don't want everyone just playing a dog or cat or wolf hybrid. It would likely be a semi-lit RP
Emrys
Adult | Trans Nonbinary | Melbourne Australia
~Totally Insane~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firefly_Dreamer » Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:41 pm

Would anyone be interested in a semi-literate BTS Roleplay? I don't really have a plot in mind, just looking to see if any Armies out there are interested ^^ Feel free to pm me.
Firefly_Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby natrillie » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:07 am

hello everyone! i've been considering making one of the following semi-lit group rps, but i'd prefer to make sure there was some demand/interest in the plots before scruffing up a forum and what not. either a 'the walking dead' style apocalypse, 'the 100' plot with ocs, or perhaps the classic 'hunger games' with a quarter quell twist. feel free to pm me if interested or even if you have any other ideas!
natrillie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lord of the rings?

Postby ✯Clexa✯ » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:33 am

Interest check! for an RP! PM me!
✯Clexa✯