Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

:crashing landing into hell。

Postby while it lasted. » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:53 pm

would anyone be interested for a tokyo ghoul based roleplay?

plot
    the last of the ghouls have been on the run from the ccg for the past month with a huge bounty on each of their heads. hunting ghouls have now been easier with the help of newly improved technology and now there are even more brave citizens out to hunt them down. a small group of 7-10 ghouls of all ages is what is left of the sudden wave of extermination. they are most likely the last ghouls left on the run, the group is made out of the strongest remaining ghouls (but not overpowered!!) to try and keep the rest of the ghoul population alive and fight back.

the roleplay would start in a half-bombed deserted area with wounded ghouls and a few hunters chasing after them.

please pm me if you are interested! i need at least 3 people in order to start!
while it lasted.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Postby impenguin2 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:42 pm

Would anyone be interested in a overwatch rp over on Discord? PM me here if interested!

Both OCs and Canon Characters are welcome!!!

SEMILIT-LITERATE
impenguin2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:58 pm

Would anyone be interested in my idea for a Fallout 4 roleplay? It's a semi-literate roleplay idea with will only asks for five sentences a post. It's also very fan friendly as it will allow species from the game Humans, Mutants, Synth's, and Ghouls. As well as Fan made species like unique expirments and the like.

I could also use a Moderator or two to help me control it once made so PM me if your interested in that.

Refuge Town

There's a small town in Massachusetts that has been mysteriously abandoned for about 50 years now. Nothing except irratiated beasts, Raiders and the occasional trader or wander ever come here.

But it holds great promise as a settlement. So it finally starts getting attention people, Expirments, Ghouls, And others who are broken or can't fit anywhere else have started to wander to this place. Those who scare others or are scared of come here. Many have come to call this place Freak town but those who live their call it Refuge Town.

This Roleplay takes place during Fallout 4. Our characters will live together and protect their small town of Refuge as well as explore the mysterious maze like Vault 20 that's entrance lies within it. And the caves on the outskirts of it.

Refuge Town

The empty long abandoned town couldn't have more than ten buildings and none of with are more then two stories tall, All of this towns buildings although in disrepair still stand.

Reflection Lake

A small Lake on the edge of town that everyone will get water from once a pump is built, It was named because when the first couple resident came here it was found to be a place where many would go to quietly reflect their lives.

Statue of Brokenness

A busted that stands in the middle of town and is the middle of town. It has no head one arm and one leg and you can't even tell what gender it's supposed to be anymore. Due to this it has quickly become a symbol of the unwanted and broken residents.

The Toxic Caves

These Caves on the outskirts of town we're apparently once a toxic waste dump that has been dug into again by unknown creatures. The noises coming from it at night are proof it has also become a den of mutants.

Vault 20

The Maze like Vault 20 streches out underneath Refuge Town and beyond tunneling deep into the the earth. No one knows what happened to it's residents or if it ever had any, All that's know is that's it's unlocked.......

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

S trength, P erception, E ndurance, C harisma, I ntelligence, A gility, and L uck. Or S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

In the roleplay we will treat S.P.E.C.I.A.L. as fixed a 1-5 system that shows around how strong your character are in a certain area this doesn't change or grow during the roleplay (Unless you ask) it's only used on forms to make sure your character isn't overpowered and because it's cool.

-Strength quite simple affects how physically powerful you are.

-Perception is how good you are with guns and how observant you are.

-Endurance is quite simply how much you can endure. How long you can stay awake, How much damage you can take, And how long you can go without food and water among other things.

-Charisma is how well you get along with others and how good you are at bartering with and buying stuff from others.

-Intelligence is basically how smart you are and how good are you at figuring things are.

-Agility is how fast and agile as well as how sneaky you are.

-Luck is how lucky you are and how likely things are to work in your advantage.

You can only have two full 5's in your S.P.E.C.I.A.L. and and must have at least two at a 1-2, This is for fairness and to avoid having overpowered characters.

Perks

Perks are your characters special abilities I'm limited them to 2-3 per character once again to avoid overpowered characters, Your more than welcome to make up some or use those from the game but nothing too over the top please.

Freaky Expirments, Ghouls, Synth's, Mutant's, Broken People, And other things are accepted and encouraged in this Roleplay.

PM me if your interested!
Formerly Kimbly Please do not steal.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sɴᴜғᴋɪɴ » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:09 am

Plot

A murder mystery set in victorian england in a small town, were clues are revealed as the rp goes on until the murderer is revealed. Only the person who roleplays the murdered (and me) would know who the murderer is. Other character development drama would also happen in the meanwhile while the evidence is revealed

Planned characters

Three "heros"
Three suspects
and one detective

Would anyone be interested in this?
If so got any feedback?
Pm me :)
sɴᴜғᴋɪɴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaLeonis » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:05 pm

hi! would anyone be interested in an rp based off the netflix original "the order"? not sure if i would allow existing characters to be played or if you'd have to make an oc, because i'm hoping to continue from the first season and i don't know how the dynamic would work since SPOILERS the first season ends with jack and all the knights' memories being wiped, and we don't know how much was wiped etc so i'm thinking of doing OCs that either are newly entered into the order, or who witnessed the events of the vade mecum being destroyed (or not?) and edward disappearing etc. with the assumption that vera is going to take charge

or maybe we can play as the main characters and kind of think about how much they remember, what the characters' plans are, and kind of create our own season 2!!! if you're interested please send me a PM and we can get a thread going
████████████████
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
I HEAR THEM ━━
┌─────────────┐

└─────────────┘
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
┉┉┉
credit
fr
kalons
┉┉┉
━━━━━━ AND ━━
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
┊█
┊█
┊█
she/her, leo,
scorpio rising,
gemini moon. hit
me up! i
don't bite :)

NOTHING CAN ━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━ HOLD ME
AlphaLeonis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artgirl35 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:36 pm

Oh Hi

If you're reading this, then you must be interested in some roleplays 8-)
Well YOUR'E IN LUCK, I was just thinking about reviving an old roleplay of mine that was Locked a while ago.
Here is the main premises....

The basis of this world is Dragons, Different kingdoms with different cultures and different Dragons. Each kingdom is ruled by a king or queen. What sets this apart from different RP's? I'm glad you asked! Instead of having to find an image of your character on DeviantArt or something. I'll draw it for you! I usually ask to pay for my art, But in situations like this It's Free!

If you want an example of some of my Art, here's a pic of one of the dragon types!

Type: Fire Dragon
Color: Mostly reds/orange
Physical Characteristics: Fire bursting out of their horns/tail
Personality: Aggressive, will fight with their own tribe, territorial

If you liked this teaser, Consider checking out my DeviantArt https://www.deviantart.com/artgirl35/
That's it! If you're exited about the RP and want to ask some questions ask me in my DMs. OH also here's the link to the original RP, It's locked now so you can only view it, It's bad LOL
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3256868
Artgirl35

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:04 pm

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby χaphan » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:03 am

So I have a small idea for a roleplay - I just want to see if people are interested in it o:

The idea :
We are in the world we are all living in right now, but fantasy creatures and monsters inhabit the earth as well. Humans with powers, halflings, demon, vampires and much more. Can they all live together in peace or will it end in chaos?

The rp is an open world rp, which means that your character/oc can start where ever in the world they want to ( I would recommend that we all start somewhat close to one another just till we get started )

I want people to really be able to be creative with their oc's and the places around them, that's why the idea is very "loose" and not planned out that much.

I think it would be amazing if people would come up with ideas/event that could happen in the world for our characters but yeah, anyway, I'm open for ideas/feedback and anything else, I just wanted to pitch this idea to see if there are any takers~

Feel free to pm me if you're interested in the rp idea, then we might be able to get this up and running c:

Edit ; I would place the rp in semi-lit as well - just so people know

──-────────────────────
Dress-up-aholik - always looking for
wishlist items, so send a trade!

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────
She/her - adult : Feel free to dm/pm.
Always looking for wl items
My art shop & My Tarot Reading shop

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit

───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `sappho » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:33 am

would anyone be interested in doing a roleplay base off of the chilling adventures of sabrina?
      plot is not decided yet but im craving this so is anyone else interested in starting one up?

it would include both canons and ocs and would be open to ask many people as are willing to join! c:
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:26 pm

I have an idea for an RP that combines parts of Jurassic Park/World with Pokémon. People revive dinosaurs from fossils, and use them in battles similar to Pokémon battles. The dinosaurs have been mutated based on the place they were buried, for example, a dinosaur who was fossilized in a volcano would have the kind of powers a Fire Pokémon would have. I don't have a plot, but there'd be a word minimum of a paragraph per character per post. There will of course be the ability to hybridize dinosaurs, but in a different way than how it was done to create the I. Rex and I. Raptor. If you're interested, or have a plot idea, PM me
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist