Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

roleplay interest check

Postby mean&gay » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:43 am

so i have this concept for a roleplay that i'm super desperate to try. someone may have already thought of it, and it's most definitely influenced by various stuff if watched/read, but here goes.

so; the afterlife run by angels and demons, the angels deal with heaven and the demons deal with hell. the twist is, instead of it being this sort of incomprehensible process where you either go to heaven or hell via the powers that be, it's dealt with through an office type setting. so, the angels and demons have gotta fill out paperwork on every dead person before they go to the afterlife. prayers, summonings, rituals etc are played out like tech support calls. god is the rich ceo that everybody hates but nobody argues with because they don't want to be erased from existence. and all the dumb office drama you'd expect in an ordinary workplace.

and the roleplay is set in that office. i dunno, i just feel like it would be entertaining and interesting to try. obviously, there's some worldbuilding that needs to go into it and plenty of little details we can work out, but if you're interested in the basic idea, let me know !!

it will most likely be a semi-literate roleplay (but i won't be super strict- as long as your english flows nicely and you give us stuff to work with then you're in). realistic faceclaims and such.

i hope something decent comes from this, aha <3
mean&gay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Postby χaphan » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:30 am

》𝙿𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚁𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 《
………………………………
I just wanted to ask if anyone would be up for an open world pokémon roleplay?
The story would be something we create ourselves but I would be open to different events like different teams causing conflicts all around the different regions. There won't be a new region to explore since I feel like the world of pokémon is big enough on its own.
Since it's an open world roleplay ( fandom based = Pokémon games/series ) there won't be a character limit, and both oc and canon characters are allowed. Each trainer will be allowed to have one legendary ( I'll have a list with all of them so you can see which ones are free to take ). As of right now, there isn't a forum for this roleplay, since I'm still working on the rules and the "story/introduction"
If anyone is up for this roleplay, please let me know~ I would love to hear your feedback and or ideas~
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:10 pm

hello, hello! never been to this thread before, but i hope i'm doing this right.
          so i have this minor idea for a semi lit to literate human roleplay, i hope it at least sounds interesting to one person or i might scrap it or use it for a one on one. basically, here's what i have ...

- slightly based on avatar, you know that blockbuster movie, but without the actual main center of the movie -- the avatars and etc.
            - themed around alien exploration, or more specifically -- alien planet exploration.
            - either four, five or six people are picked to go to this one planet and explore its life. will have a poll for the amount of people if interested.
            - planet is unnamed, will come up with a name. have some species ideas in mind.

please pm me if interested in this!

astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:10 am

I've been thinking about making a FNAF human AU role-play?
Basically they can either be actual entertainers or in a realistic school setting
Yeah expect ships, specifically bonnica :3
And I would accept OCs!
Main plot is gonna be romance lol

If not maybe a stray dog and cat RP :D

Potential werewolf/vampire roleplay interest check

Postby chase. » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:24 am

i think this would belong in this thread - please correct me if I’m wrong.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Would anyone be interested in joining / co-owning a werewolf/vampire roleplay with me? [ it would be semi-lit / lit with fairly limited spaces ]

There were a couple of plots I had in mind but I would be open to suggestions/changes. There would be a sickness that has killed off most of a werewolf pack and a lot of a vampire coven. A series of cryptic notes are released, prompting the two groups to realise that the sickness was a man-made one and the notes would be taunting them - trying to give clues as to where the person who created the lethal disease was. The werewolves and vampires would have a pretty negative relationship after having conflicts in the past but the remaining survivors would be forced to band together and go on some sort of journey/adventure across countries and whatnot to follow the notes and try find whoever created the sickness that’s killing both species off faster than they can count whilst having their own little problems along the way.

Feel free to pm me if you’d either be interested in joining or co-owning it if you think your up to the challenge of dealing with me c:
    - I would be happy to discuss the thread, roles, etc.. in further detail over pm if your interested on co-owning <3

Have a good day !
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chess based Mafia roleplay- anyone?

Postby ‍ ‍'gvre. » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:50 pm

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
I've had this idea for quite a while now but never really did anything with it. Pretty much, it's an rp (250 words min) based a
round a mafia who's ranks is based on chess pieces. The king, queen, bishop, knight, rook and pawn. One person will be able
to make up to 2 characters since slots will be limited. I haven't come up with a plot yet and am currently looking for someon
e to help with it, and hopefully Co-host it with me since I don't really want to make the thread and do everything by myself.
I'm willing to talk about roles, plots, rules etc etc c:

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

- If you're interested in either joining or co-hosting the roleplay, please PM me! Ty.
‍ ‍'gvre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Egg With Legs » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:32 am

Desert Bus, but it's Multifandom

Essentially, (up to) 53 poor shmucks from across the various fandoms get crammed into a sucky, cramped, single bathroom bus and have to drive the dang thing down a desert highway the length of the USA, while still having to contend with really bad drivers, random hitchhikers, cramps, a malfunctioning AC, whatever nonsense the random dice gods decide would be suitably enjoyable, and, worst of all, each other.

Welcome to your 1,582 roadtrip from H E double hockey sticks, bucko. Enjoy the ride.

Please ping me if your interested.
Bizarre person with a bizarre taste in everything.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:36 pm

I'm currently working on/debating on creating a fantasy wolf RP.

The general idea is to have an area where there are 4 packs, but on pack has disbanded creating a ton of loners. Each pack is a different type.

You'd have the dire wolves who live in the mountains and are used to the cold. They rely strongly on their warriors as their size doesn't allow for quick turns and a lot of speed, so they hunt other predators for food. Strongest wolf for them is the alpha. They have a darker history that has died out over the years but may come back, where they took over other packs using their brute strength and had them hunt for them.

The second pack would be based more on wolf gryphons, where they have bird wings and usually talons. They're more nomadic and carefree, they like to use their talons to make trinkets and do tricks in the air. If they're threatened they'll pack up and move around using their speed.

The third would be gargoyle based. They're more the middle ground between the two, they have leathery wings but can't fly, only slow their fall, protect themselves with their wings and glide if the breeze is strong enough. If they sit still too long they become statues that are aware and can of course revert to normal at any time, but if they're injured they turn to stone to heal and can't return to normal until recovered. They also sink in water and will turn to stone if submerged, they can survive like that but they can't get themselves out.

The final pack would have been based on Cerberus, multiple heads, though some just have multiple tails or extra legs, with no problem with heat. They guarded some ancient ruins but something has happened causing the pack to be nearly wiped out and now have disbanded and dispersed leaving the ancient ruins they once lived in abandoned. They're now loners wandering the area, though the loners aren't sure what happened almost like it's been blocked from their mind.

The RP itself the players could choose to either send the packs to war with each other, to create alliances or investigate the ruins and what happened to the final pack to cause them to disband like that, and possibly stop what is coming. Eventually there would be other powers that get unlocked, like the packs evolve to find where they came from and how powerful they used to be to given them a fighting chance against bigger threats.
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leah Garnett » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:28 pm

Dracowolf wrote:I'm currently working on/debating on creating a fantasy wolf RP.

The general idea is to have an area where there are 4 packs, but on pack has disbanded creating a ton of loners. Each pack is a different type.

You'd have the dire wolves who live in the mountains and are used to the cold. They rely strongly on their warriors as their size doesn't allow for quick turns and a lot of speed, so they hunt other predators for food. Strongest wolf for them is the alpha. They have a darker history that has died out over the years but may come back, where they took over other packs using their brute strength and had them hunt for them.

The second pack would be based more on wolf gryphons, where they have bird wings and usually talons. They're more nomadic and carefree, they like to use their talons to make trinkets and do tricks in the air. If they're threatened they'll pack up and move around using their speed.

The third would be gargoyle based. They're more the middle ground between the two, they have leathery wings but can't fly, only slow their fall, protect themselves with their wings and glide if the breeze is strong enough. If they sit still too long they become statues that are aware and can of course revert to normal at any time, but if they're injured they turn to stone to heal and can't return to normal until recovered. They also sink in water and will turn to stone if submerged, they can survive like that but they can't get themselves out.

The final pack would have been based on Cerberus, multiple heads, though some just have multiple tails or extra legs, with no problem with heat. They guarded some ancient ruins but something has happened causing the pack to be nearly wiped out and now have disbanded and dispersed leaving the ancient ruins they once lived in abandoned. They're now loners wandering the area, though the loners aren't sure what happened almost like it's been blocked from their mind.

The RP itself the players could choose to either send the packs to war with each other, to create alliances or investigate the ruins and what happened to the final pack to cause them to disband like that, and possibly stop what is coming. Eventually there would be other powers that get unlocked, like the packs evolve to find where they came from and how powerful they used to be to given them a fighting chance against bigger threats.

I’d be interested in joining!
• Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. •

ImageImage
Leah Garnett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyet » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:42 am

Looking to recreate I Solemnley Swear

Harry Potter roleplay which took place many years after the events of the book. I would like to start it up again and properly get it moving. If you are interested please PM me.
Skyet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me