Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Postby AquilaFuga » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:07 am

You may post a new idea ONCE PER PAGE.
If you spam this thread you will receive a warning.

You may:
    • post your roleplay idea for feedback
    • post your roleplay idea to see if you'll get enough members to create a thread
    • give feedback or express interest on other people's roleplay ideas

Thread rules:
    • You are allowed to re-post a roleplay topic idea once per page!
    • One image per post
    • Only post information about the plot, requirements, literacy expectations, number of planned roles

• Like any roleplay, you must follow the CS forum and roleplay rules.

Remember, several roleplay topics are not allowed:
    • Mature content romance
    • Minor x adult or incest romance/relationships
    • Ongoing and/or unprovoked abuse
    • Creepypasta/Rainbow factory
    • Gore/excessive violence
    • Teen pregnancy
    • Pregnancy as main plot
    • Mental health/asylum roleplays
    • Substance abuse
    • Yaoi/Yuri (this does not ban regular homosexual relationships)
    • Slave/Master

If you should have any questions please send in a help ticket.
AquilaFuga
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [please read the rules]

Postby arabella !! » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:37 am

hmm, i was thinking the setting is in
an apocalypse where parasites take
over any living creature. six animals
are immune to the virus, which means
once the parasite attempts to go inside,
in a few seconds or so it falls down to
the ground, dead. one scientist
(which i'll be rping), is very anxious why
is this the cause for these six animals. so
once they are all asleep one night, he
takes one by one individually into a secret
laboratory and they are all in one room.
then he starts doing experiments and stuff.

you can choose the animal you want to rp,
three females and three males though. you can
only rp one animal!

anybody interested? c:

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:27 pm

Hey there everyone

So a while back I was making a wolf role-play with two packs, one of males, the other of females. It didn't go very well and I plan on possibly making one just like it. I am wondering if anyone will actually be interested in it as I will have high ranks open. I need a certain amount of members to actually make the thread so please pm me if you are interested. I am not reserving ranks for you, but I will send you guys the link once it is made. Feel free to also ask any questions or even give me some ideas and I will take those into account.

Do you Recognize Me? Maybe, or maybe not. Well for you who don’t I used to be Bakabakabaka.
Could I write more? Yes. Do I want to? No.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

interest check

Postby Legendary TrashCan » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:29 pm

okay so i have two that revolve around newyork and another based on stranger things

1. your a bunch of runaways trying to make it in the big life, you all live in the same apartment complex but something fishy is going on. Peoples things disappear or even people disappear for a day or two before randomly coming back from 'business' and its going to get worse very fast

2. five young adults find their way into a prestigious new york gang, but some aren't who they seem. older members doubt their loyalty and rumors are flying around the papers and streets of a plan. Everybody needs to hurry and get it together since a big job is coming and its going to test everything they ever known

3. stranger things! basically its the show but ill have a diff plot and characters will switched up
Legendary TrashCan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azuro » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:53 am

Hey people. I have several ideas that really need an interest check.

1. Soccer Roleplay- I know that sports are really nonexistent in roleplays here. But I was hoping if enough were at still intrigued at the idea, I could make it. I thought to make a new league in the US. Growing and growing past the MLS, until Canadian and Mexican teams start joining in, which lead to more drama and excitement. I'll give control of teams to other roleplayers which could make some very interesting transfer windows. I was hoping I could one team that is completely controlled by players. We'll have news, stories and breakout player performances. We'll until to grow until we European teams start joining, with Real Madrid, Manchester United, FC Barcelona and plenty of other teams joining the fray. The problem is, I need a fair amount of people to make this happen. We'll start with 4 teams to begin and as more and more people come in, I'll expand the league. So if you like soccer, say you would like to make this happen.

2. Alternate History- This is probably going to be more popular with you guys. It will take place in 1976 with the French Revolution in full swing. They are trying to break away from their Nazi oppressors and continue the World War. In 1956, Nazi Germany won World War 2 with annexing Great Britain, Italy, and taking the capital of Moscow, forcing the leader to retreat to the Siberian wilderness. Despite these momentous gains, the United States stays relatively untouched, causing Japan to surrender in 1958 after the battle of Tokyo. Panama had a military coup in 1945, causing it to become a dictatorship. This country took over their central american neighbors, creating The Federation of Central America or the FCA for short. Following in the fascist views of their leader, they supplied the Nazis with supplies and ammo, increasing their fighting power. Their true help came in 1954, when they invaded London. Their sphere of influence is directly colliding with the United States, and a new Cold War was on the horizon.

To deal with the growing idea of fascism, the United States and Canada formed the International Task Force, made out the best men and women from both countries. The French, determined that the Germans are not their rulers, rebelled, hoping to recreate the French Revolution of 1789. This is where the roleplay will take place. An extant of the ITF, called The Ghosts have been inserted into France to support the revolution, eliminate German opposition, and to influence American control.

Any suggestions?
Azuro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

we're all mad here [plot vote]

Postby paper planets » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:37 am

Just a roleplay about people with powers that have flaws. They are out in one city and find eachother and work together to become stronger. Maybe the government will try and find them and they have to escape or something.. I dunno yet. :3
    I think there will be roles.. 6-10 spots maybe.

Example of power & flaw

Power is mind reading and flaw is they always say what they're thinking. Etc.

New

Alright, so there will be roles (maybe 8-10), but I still need a main plot so I have two ideas.

1) 8-10 people with small skills such as being able to tell what others are feeling are taken in by the government. They think it's for some simple tests, but really, their small abilities are being enchanced. So, one who could tell how another was feeling can now read minds. But, the test subjects all come out with extreme flaws to thier abilities. So, for example, the mind reader says everything they think and they always hear the thoughts of others, they can't shut it out or push it to the back of thier mind, so they are always distracted. The government realizes that they are flawed and now they're rejects. They will either be thrown out into the real world (they will have forgotten everything before the time when they woke up with new abilities) or they will escape with the help of 1-2 volunteers that believe the expieriment shouldn't have happened. So they have to learn to live in the real world and control thier new powers.

Or...

2) The people have these abilities, but they show up randomly (maybe because they are close to the others with abilities) and they have to find each other and work together to learn how to control thier new abilities. The government hears about them and tries to capture them, so they are on the run while still trying to figure out thier powers.
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: we're all mad here [plot vote]

Postby change; » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:46 am

chasing_stars wrote:
    Just a roleplay about people with powers that have flaws... (cut to save room.)

I love this idea, mostly with idea number one, not so much on the second. The government tries to enhance these simple powers, and turns them into greater powers with greater flaws. Things like, can hold their breath underwater for a long time can turn into being able to BREATHE underwater and communicate with sea-life and but they are now asthmatic and can't run or do laborious activity. Or was very smart and knew many languages, now have telekinesis, but has a huge stutter, and struggles to communicate effectively because their brain is working overtime to gather information.

Please let me know if you do this!! I am extremely interested! c:
change;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

`

Postby rolyo » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:33 pm

@chasing_stars
    Definitely interested!
SEAN / ABT / i'm in love with childe and you should be too
★ MY SOCIALS\LINKS ARE ILLEGAL (°ー°〃)

q. where did u go
    wherever my 5second attention span is. right now. the GI reddit thinking extremely platonic thoughts about that mysterious gentleman
    神秘的钟离先生。。。米哈游真是可恶
    q. huh????a
    i only use this website to torture myself with oekaki
rolyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Epic - Semi-lit/Lit Roleplay (please pm if interested)

Postby seeker, » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:37 pm

Alright. So my idea for this is pretty much:

A new MMORPG game based on a medieval era/period has just been released and it is the most immersive and accurate of character creation games. The game takes your personal characteristics and physical traits and translates them into the game itself, choosing your class and deciding whether or not you have an affinity for magic (and what kind). Once your character has been created, you may then decide what tondo with the traits you are given or if you would like to try to power up others instead.

The drawback to the game? Once you clip up and enter the world of Alliance, you can't leave.

I apologize for any plot holes or lack or real plot but this is what I've got so far heh ;;
      PM me if you're interested because this role-play will most likely only have room for 6 to 8 people. c:
seeker,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby +30mg » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:25 pm

i'm making a semi-lit role-play and its about a utopian country named lion du nord which has five main parts,
      northern, eastern, southern, western, and central chamber. the central chamber is the richest part
      of the island country and newly established a foundation named B.L.I.T.Z. Security Corporation (BSC)
      that is tasked to safeguard the entire population of lion du nord after the southern chamber and its
      people brought out insurgent acts upon the rest of the islands. after separating the rebellious island
      from the nation, the southern chamber started further rebellious movements to the lion du nord,
      fearing this, B.L.I.T.Z. manufactured clone soldiers with superhuman abilities as the main military
      force against threats. but in reality, southern chamber rebelled against central chamber and their
      allies due to the former forcing the population of southern chamber to become slaves and left to die.

some of the clones, who are trained and educated in B.L.I.T.Z. Educational Institution, founded out
      about central chamber's secrets and decided to escape B.L.I.T.Z. only for them to die later on. the
      characters that role-players can play are clones, the school's staffs, or the rebels, clones and staff could
      choose whether they believe to fight against B.L.I.T.Z. and the entirety of central chamber along with
      insurgent powers from southern chamber, or stay with their own creators/friends and mercilessly kill the
      innocent figures from southern chamber. i guess the rebels' role is clear enough (?). what do you guys think,
      if you're interested, i'll officially re-establish the roleplay.

pm me or post here if you're interested in joining, there are no determined amount of spots atm so feel free
      to pm me anytime tbh. thanks!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
░░░░░
GOODBYE ━━━━━
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╒═══════════════╕

heyy, it's been 2 years since i joined the
cs community and i think it's time for me
to say goodbye. and pls check out these
lovely ppl thx. so yeahhhh, this is it. i'm
+30mg, heartsigh, dendrobium, aaand
badlands, thanks for the company and