Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Postby lacke » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:09 am

hey all,

i'm looking to do a my hero academia based roleplay! it would be oc's, and if this sounds interesting to you, please pm me!
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star-hoarding-dragon » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:02 pm

Would anyone be interested in a roleplay starting off in a scene like this? It'd have a total of four players ideally.

You open your eyes, blinking in the hazy afternoon sunlight streaming through an old, dusty window. Dust motes drift gently through the air in a calm, peaceful way. You stretch your tired limbs and they protest just enough to make you wonder how long you've been unconscious.

You push yourself up off the wooden floor, sitting on your heels for a minute just taking in your surroundings.

You're in a large, old-looking house. If it were night, it might be spooky, but with the pleasantly bright sunlight illuminating the space around you, it's quite cozy. There are several windows, all with glass foggy with age. Dust seems to cling everywhere - the furniture, the picture frames on the walls - even the floor seems laden with a thick layer. Where you were just lying down, this dust seemed to have been disturbed and you can see where you had been.

You stand up, stretching some more. You pop a few joints and stroll outside of the house leisurely. Perhaps if this had been a horror movie or book, you would be trapped into the strange house by some mysterious force, but you feel no such thing. Oddly enough, you can't seem to remember how you'd arrived, nor much of your past, but for some reason, this doesn't concern you. The main thing you're thinking about is how fresh and clean the air smells, and how beautiful the sun looks on the trees. It's autumn, and the bright, vibrant trees look to be almost on fire, or made of gold. The trees where you're from don't ever look have as radiant.

A thought strikes you - how do you know what the trees look like where you're from? Then it leaves you as fast as it came, as you hear a voice calling out.

"Hello?" it says. "Is anyone there?"

Any feedback would be much appreciated!
πŸŽƒ it's always spoopy month if you try hard enough πŸŽƒ
~~*~~
πŸŽƒ call me lemon! pronouns are they/them πŸŽƒ
~~*~~
πŸŽƒ trades and pms are always open! πŸŽƒ
star-hoarding-dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moe, » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:46 pm

x
      x
      x

hello hello! I'm currently hoping to find a person (or a few!) to help me clean up and possibly code a long-term roleplay thought bubble of mine! I'll give a small synopsis and if you find yourself interested, feel free to give me a hollar!

project exodus d97e was an utter failure. a space craft lost in the cosmos with minor contact and uncertain whereabouts -- people assumed the very worst. the project was simple. only testing the long-term effects of space on the human body, some being cryogenically frozen for a period of time, others, living and aging and breathing through it all. sent out in the mid-2030's, the call to head on home was offically sent 10 years late when the ship was found wondering about in the neighboring belt of stars. quickly coming to redirect their path, the people of project exodus finally arrive home -- the year now being 2071.

now, the ending could go a few different ways! either, a disaster occured leaving only the people of project exodus as the last people in their area ( nuclear fallout, meteor shower, zombie apocalypse, desertion, etc! ) or, instead, the people of project exodus simply never show up to the planet and have to live up in space or terra-form a new planet? I kinda like the idea of having a the 100-esk plot but I'm really open to anything, haha. c':
      x
      x
      x
moe,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mukuroikusabas » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:46 pm

i know this is gonna be a long shot, but would anyone possibly be interested in a "next generation" dangan ronpa roleplay? basically there's been an accident in the multiverse and now children from a bunch of different dimensions are suddenly smooshed together in one big event. i'd probably accept 4-5 people and each one of us would control as many kids or canons as we wanted. yes there would be canons, only the canons would have knowledge of all children from all of the dimensions, thanks to the multiverse mix-up, and thus pairings would be open. there's a little more to it, but i'd prefer to discuss it once we've got a good group going.
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stumpy. » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:02 pm

Anyone interested in an AI centric Fortuna rp? I'm a super big fan of it and I'd love to do something with my creativity, but the Fandom seems pretty much non-existant. Not that much knowledge would be required. I was thinking of a semi-small group, with around 3-4-ish peeps. Pm if you're interested!!

(Edit: if you're not aware, fortuna is a somewhat DND based game comic by Gimmeurcookie. I'm not gonna provide a link, as not everything there is safe. There would be no mentions of the aforementioned themes brought up in the rp, though.
Hungry for art.
he/him
wildlife biology major
Stumpy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:00 pm

Anybody interested in doing a Percy Jackson roleplay? I was figuring two demigods would go on a quest and idk what from there xD
Pm me ^.^
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:07 pm

Would anyone be interested in a Multi-Fandom roleplay that takes place with everyone stuck on a strange alien planet with two moons? The planet would have hostile mostly unintelligent life. But signs of intelligent life like buildings and the like, But said native intelligent life never appear. And the goal is getting away from the planet and moons that even pull back ships that get too far away.

I'm also thinking there would be a lot of high-tech abandoned all over the planet and moons. Laser guns, Hover crafts, Computers, Robots, High-tech Raido's, Communicators, And much much more helping make for good mystery and plot twists.

It would be a bit more structured then a lot of other Multi-Fandom roleplays everyone would be required to use headers and write at least four to five sentences per post. We would have at least one daily event or disaster take place to mix things up so it wouldn't get boring and I would need a Co-Mod to help with events/disasters so I don't get overwhelmed though.
Formerly Kimbly Please do not steal.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:14 pm

𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑

hunter warriors control bounties. since
alita's rising, bounty hunters have collected
apprentices. the most lethal hunter warriors
are those with two apprentices. available :
hunter warriors + apprentices. OPEN TO
MODS AND CO-OWNERS.
SEMILIT-LITERATE

π–π€π‘π‘πˆπŽπ‘π’
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Horror Noir

Postby Metronome » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:34 am

Would anyone be interested in a small group horror/mystery RP? The plot will center around a strange man lurking around modern day New York City, performing freelance exorcism not approved by the Catholic church. Some of his "victims" have died during such exorcisms, leading to the belief that he is a dangerous murderer.

The available roles will be:

Reporter: Trying to track down the man to get a good scoop and a possible promotion from the story.

Detective: Trying to find the man to bring him to justice.

Witness: Someone who actually survived an encounter with the man and serves as a prime witness, dragged into the middle of this tale.
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abducted_by_Bees » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:47 pm

Would anyone be interested in a Disney Villain role play? or a How to train your dragons rp? Something with dream works?
Abducted_by_Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me